Mini 1069 - Hospital Madness Mafia (Game Over!)

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

VOTE: Exe
Stop being in games with me!!11
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Lets run someone up to L-2 for fun.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:38 am

Post by chesskid3 »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: TheLonging
Biggest wagon :)
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ho ho ho this RVS sure ended fast.

NS - Why is someone being at L-3 disconcerting?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:53 am

Post by chesskid3 »

So you don't have enough faith in the rest of us not to speedlynch somebody before Tuesday morning?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:53 am

Post by chesskid3 »

EBWODP: Not just anybody, TheLonging in particular*
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

That was a pretty pathetic attempt to distract from NS's obvious buddying with you. Seriously, I'm sure you can do better, here's another try:
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Try reading the thread.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Why not?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

It's L-4, anyway, NS unvoted.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:27 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Dude not cool this was my wagon :P

Unvote

Vote: NS
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Whee I think I found scum in the first 2 pages. Go me.
(only brief posts until late tomorrow, got a lot of homework to do, then I'll respond to this laughable wagon.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Do I have to claim, or can i make this wagon go away without claim *HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT* Also there are very opportunistic people on this. Longer post coming.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok. Time to explain my actions this game, and find the opportunistic scum who switched from any TL/NS wagons to mine.Scumscumscum.

First of all, I did not wagonhop with EXE. I suggested putting someone at L-2 for fun. I then hopped on the biggest wagon, followed by EXE, creating L-3. At this point, NS hopped off, which gave me my first connection - NS and TL are linked. It could also be that NS is just scared of early wagons. Either way, this was something worth investigating. I asked him some questions, went away, Meanwhile a wagon started on him. I of course joined that because the point is to pressure NS.

There's a summary of my actions and why I did them. Now to analyize other people's actions.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

TL's vote on me is OMGUS for suggesting we wagon him to L-2. Horrible reason, but not neccessarily a scumtell (OMGUS IS NOT A SCUMTELL)

NS wagon starts up for obvious reasons.

MOospiker gives 0 reasons for his vote except for a quoted comment asking NS why someone being at L-3 is disconcerting. (because, you know, NS unvoted when someone was at L-3), and then votes me.

NS hops onto my wagon to save his skin. Pretty obviously that, because none of his reasons are true.
Wingless wrote:
Moospiker wrote: Wow. Look at Posts 53-55. Wingless wants information from NS and votes him. Exe repeats Wingless and votes NS. chesskid blindly wagons DESPITE earlier stating...
chesskid3 wrote:
Ho ho ho this RVS sure ended fast.

NS - Why is someone being at L-3 disconcerting?
Vote: chesskid3
I really do not undertand chesskid. I am suspicious of him. He doesn't have cruelty which is town, and tries not to seriously attack anyone to keep his opportunity to attack another person instead which is scummy in my eyes. He doesn't really posting content. I need explanations chesskid.
Explanations to WHAT? You quoted someone's post where he voted me for no reason. Super job you just did.
YOu just made my scumlist, actually. Congratulations!
I post on page 3. Of course there is no content to make a nice accusation. You work with what you get, you pressure people like I was doing, and if scum are so obvious as to attack you for it, well that's your gain too.

Exe is town.

CoolDog has a bunch of giant posts with nothing in them.

NS, it's not fingerpointing when it's on page 2, it's called running with what you have. You really suck at the RVS, don't you? VI or scum? TIME WILL TELL.
CooLDoG wrote:
Reading=done
, This is going to be my last post in a bit....

Okay, Chesskid hasn't posted much content.
He's ridden along with Exe on a wagon. Voted for the bigest wagon, and nothing else
. I get the wagon now... And I do feel he is more scummy then TL.
uvote
However, he doesn't seem to point fingers in badlight, but he does seem to cruse with town-looking players.
vote chesskid
L-2.

Can't post any more due to a lightning storm that could fry my computer.

Fixed tags, counting the vote.
Spot the contradiction for bonus points? Complete 180 degree swing on me to join the biggest wagon, and joining at a semi-suspicious time, thus the need for the long post.
Welcome to the scumlist.
Zang wrote:
chesskid wrote:That was a pretty pathetic attempt to distract from NS's obvious buddying with you. Seriously, I'm sure you can do better, here's another try:
Dot you know what Buddying even is?
Yes.
wiki wrote:Buddying up is a tactic, usually used by members of the Mafia, to try to make yourself look less threatening. Typically the Mafia member will try to be friendly in some way, either outright or, more often, subtly. If the Mafia member is ever lynched at some point, and other players have noticed the buddying, it tends to throw suspicion on the person the Mafia was being friendly towards, thereby causing confusion even after the Mafioso's death.
Why would TL try to distract from NS's Buddying
if he is town?

Herp derp derp welcome to the point of that.

chesskid wrote:Try reading the thread.
If your not going to explain your reasoning for something, don't bother posting.
TL hadn't read the thread, obviously. I don't read threads for other people. You don't want to read, replace out please

Dude not cool this was my wagon

Unvote
Why did you vote for NS? It should've been obvious that we were out of RVS because the NS wagon wasn't random.
Because he was scared of having someone at L-3. I'm the one who asked him questions

Wingless wrote:I really do not undertand chesskid. I am suspicious of him. He doesn't have cruelty which is town,
How is cruelty town?
More importantly, wtf is cruelty?

ChessKid wrote:Whee I think I found scum in the first 2 pages. Go me.
(only brief posts until late tomorrow, got a lot of homework to do, then I'll respond to this laughable wagon.
If you have enough time time to reread the first two page and post this, then you have enough time to post who you think is scum and at least a brief summary of why they are scum.
I didn't reread the first two pages. that took maaaaybe 60 seconds to post.

I think chesskid is scum. He is active lurking by providing no content even though he promises it and he hoped on the NS wagon with no reasons
Active lurking = having a full day of classes today along with 2 problem sets due. Please reread that postyou quoted about how busy I was? I bolded it for you.

Unvote
Vote: Chesskid3
There's your post.

List:
Scum:
CoolDog
Wingless

Town:
Enigma
Exe
Tasky

All reads subject to change should obvscum present itself. Have a good day.
If you people seriously make me claim I will hurt you.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:28 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: cooldog
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:05 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm not necessarily for a lynch of Chesskid, I'm for the wagon on chesskid. I want information not a mis-lynch. I still think the TL/NS group is the better lynch, but when that wagon got derailed I felt it best to vote for you. The biggest wagon, as you would say. I did go back and read the whole game before I did this. I wouldn't have voted you if I hadn't found some of your actions scummy, or if I hadn’t read your posts. However, I still find it strange that your wagon picked up so much speed.

Cool, you get deniability. Plus nice wall of IIoA.

You are the biggest wagon, it would be nice to get a claim or to confirm you town/scum, if the latter it would be a nice lynch.
Rolefishing woo. I softclaimed a PR. Pretty sure that counts as town, Mr.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:24 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also, you say you knew someone was going to vote you for the 180 - why worry about it? Surely you can explain it so nothing to be worried about....unless you are scum and scared of votes amirite?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:24 am

Post by chesskid3 »

My play is not horrible. Fuck you.

Tone it down, please. This is your warning.
Last edited by Parama on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Heh. Youre also horribly wrong. Also join the cooldog wagon please, since there's no support for ns ATM.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also to mention ongoing, in others I'm active and wagoned, here I am busy with Hwk and accused of active lurking and wagoned. My post was full of good points, and yet you ignore all of them and criticize me. Why would you do that? Read my post. Comment. Shut up.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:07 am

Post by chesskid3 »

@ Tasky, you actually gave reasons for your vote, something very few people have done.

@ Exe, couldn't be wifom/fake? :)
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:14 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also we are in a hospital, I'm sure there's a doctor loololol (MORE WIFOM WIFOM WIFOM)
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:26 am

Post by chesskid3 »

You remind me of someone who keeps his brain in a bucket
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also, uprising, present reasons or gtfo.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:52 am

Post by chesskid3 »

That was not a random vote. There was an obvious reason for that vote, which I have mentioned (and bolded) in an earlier post. Go read it, mr bolding is obvious
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3 wrote:
Ok. Time to explain my actions this game, and find the opportunistic scum who switched from any TL/NS wagons to mine.Scumscumscum.

First of all, I did not wagonhop with EXE. I suggested putting someone at L-2 for fun. I then hopped on the biggest wagon, followed by EXE, creating L-3. At this point, NS hopped off, which gave me my first connection - NS and TL are linked. It could also be that NS is just scared of early wagons. Either way, this was something worth investigating. I asked him some questions, went away, Meanwhile a wagon started on him. I of course joined that because the point is to pressure NS.

There's a summary of my actions and why I did them. Now to analyize other people's actions.
Relevant part is bolded
Last edited by Parama on Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

FAILTAGGGGGg
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

or you know not been super busy with 2 psets.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:24 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I was posting short nothings because I was busy. I have a life...college student
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:12 am

Post by chesskid3 »

well you aren't on my scumlist, so you did something right.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

There's no point providing content if you don't read it. I'm not replying to this shit, I explained my case on cooldog.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:02 am

Post by chesskid3 »

oh that wasn't at me.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:03 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Zang wrote:
Chesskid wrote:Why would TL try to distract from NS's Buddying if he is town?
derp derp welcome to the point of that.
Ok, I thought you were saying that you thought that NS was Buddying TL.

-No sir.
TL hadn't read the thread, obviously. I don't read threads for other people. You don't want to read, replace out please
I did read the thread, what I read was basically this-

"Your scum"

"Why"

"Read the thread"

You can't have a case on someone without explaining why they are scum,

-Didn't have time for a case/thought it was pretty obv why he needed pressure. The starting of the counter-omgus-lifesaver wagon doesn't help his case.
Because he was scared of having someone at L-3. I'm the one who asked him questions
Why didn't you point this out when you voted for him?
-Thought it was obvious/I did point it out in an EARLIER post, didn't need to repoint it out.
I didn't reread the first two pages. that took maaaaybe 60 seconds to post.
Then how did you know that you found scum? If you found them originally while the game was in the first two pages, why didn't you post them?
-I don't know I found scum until I get a flip obv. It was me expressing how I felt the day was going.
Active lurking = having a full day of classes today along with 2 problem sets due. Please reread that postyou quoted about how busy I was? I bolded it for you.
No, active lurking is up till now providing no content, and the the game has been going on for longer than a day . you're also still making pointless posts.
-I have more content than most players in this game. This is nonsense.
@ Tasky, you actually gave reasons for your vote, something very few people have done.
"CoolDog is scum" is such good reasoning.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Nobody Special wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:oh that wasn't at me.
Yoou'll get better at this (one can hope).
wtf is this?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

TL, you're a null read since you started actually posting content, since the game I played with you where you were scum you sucked pretty hard and didn't wallpost.
However if it weren't for that you'd be higher up on my list.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Well, if it appears everyone on my wagon is going to leave their votes, should I claim?
Because I'd like to lynch scum today, not a PR. Just sayin'.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Uprising threatened it I believe. Sure is 5 confused townies and 2 scum on mah (wagon).
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:57 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Tasky wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:@ Tasky, you actually gave reasons for your vote, something very few people have done.
I did? Huh... must have missed it.
Replace Tasky with Zang, my bad.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

My vote on you is not OMGUS. You can't call a vote of any player on you while you're voting them an OMGUS. Misrepresent much?

TL, stop bitching because I noticed a connection between you and someone else on page 2. That shit won't be around by page 40 if it was just a fluke. Page 2 you need to get shit moving, and that was far better than anything else.

Also I'm going to remember the order of bails off my wagon, since it had seemingly stalled, and then the how the rats flee the sinking ship.

Cooldog, I explained my reasons for voting you. Also asking every single person why they are voting you sounds like you're a bit nervous about having votes on you. Why does 3 votes bother you, when I wasn't even that put out with 6?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3 wrote: CoolDog has a bunch of giant posts with nothing in them.
CooLDoG wrote:
Reading=done
, This is going to be my last post in a bit....

Okay, Chesskid hasn't posted much content.
He's ridden along with Exe on a wagon. Voted for the bigest wagon, and nothing else
. I get the wagon now... And I do feel he is more scummy then TL.
uvote
However, he doesn't seem to point fingers in badlight, but he does seem to cruse with town-looking players.
vote chesskid
L-2.

Can't post any more due to a lightning storm that could fry my computer.

Fixed tags, counting the vote.
Spot the contradiction for bonus points? Complete 180 degree swing on me to join the biggest wagon, and joining at a semi-suspicious time, thus the need for the long post.
Welcome to the scumlist.
There's why I'm voting you. Your defensiveness about having 3 votes on you is not helping me change my scumread on you one bit, and your defense that you are always incrediscum is not actually a defense.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:15 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Uprising wrote:I'm really afraid of voting incorrectly. Is there anyone we specifically want to lynch?
*boggle*
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Hi I'm still here - busy weekend. Not exactly liking the "reluctance" followed by voting shown by the last few people to vote cooldog.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #43) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

@ mod: votecount pl0x, thanks

Are you blind?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #44) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:52 am

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3 wrote:
@ mod: votecount pl0x, thanks

Are you blind?
Apparently.
Sorry.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:17 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Chesskid doesn't need to quote his role pm. Suck it.
Unvote

Vote: Enigma

Clever scum is clever, but not clever enough.
ISO:
0 -waste of apost
1- tunnelvision on Uprising despite a LOT having happened with no comment.
2- tries to get townpoints for saying my wagon builds too fast
3 - Sarcasm. Need I tell you all about the sarcasm scumtell?
4 - More tunneling on Uprising/sheeping Exe on every single other read
5 - Sets up a misslynch for the next day on Tasky regardless of Cooldog's flip
6 - demands a role pm quote from me after defending me all game.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM yup scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:52 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Uprising, since you are the tunnelvisiion target, comment on Enigma
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #47) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

zomg it's Slaxx
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #48) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Any comment on Enigma tunneling?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #49) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Enigma wrote:
TheLonging wrote:There will be 0 kills or 2 kills, if Cooldog is telling the truth/lying
You completely neglect the possibility of. A successful doc protect which is why it is necessary for chessscum to quote his role pm.

Thanks chessscum! Muchly appreciated.
Noted for rolefishing and ignoring case against you.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #50) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I did not claim, and I will not be claiming unless I am legitimately at L-1 from a TOWN wagon.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #51) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Enigma wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Also we are in a hospital, I'm sure there's a doctor loololol (MORE WIFOM WIFOM WIFOM)
As far I'm concerned you claimed doc. I would like the role pm for clarification please.

Slaxx needs to double check his reading comprehension.

Thanks for your cooperation chessscum.
Nope. Cease fishing.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:03 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Meh
Unvote

Because being obstinate about rolefishing is not something scum would do, I see it as a towntell.

Vote: Moospiker

Cease active lurking, sir.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Yeah no, Enigma is town, this is a misslynch.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Wingless wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:I will agree to what wingless asks, however, the scum could influence my kill by all hopping on one player. I DO NOT agree that a town vig should kill for the sake of killing alone. That is a good way to get to lylo in 2-3 less days... One point must be addressed in wingless' plot:
The name of the game: Hospital Madness Mafia. This leads me to think that there is a stronger then average chance for a scum doc, only scum can know that... and your plan would be supper convenient if the scum did have a doc...
light fos: wingless
. I suggest you guys re-read my role pm, it doesn't matter who I kill, they will still have a heart attack.

I don't think moo is scum per say, he's just a lurking (which is anti-town), I think NS is a much better vote for d-1.
Can you say something better? Even a random kill is very good.
Why is that light fos? To answer your question, if you don't kill tonight you are not with us so you will be lynched.
Hi. Yeah, this is terribad. Don't set up misslynches please. Thanks!
chesskid3 wrote:Yeah no, Enigma is town, this is a misslynch.
Why do you think that?
Town vibes

TheLonging why did you FoS CoolDog? And why do you think Enigma is town?

Enigma even tried to rolefish Chesskid.

This entire post reads like Either VI or cautious scum. I can't tell which (RAGE)
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Exe are you scum bro?

Moospiker, do I seriously need to tell you why giving the mafia the power to create a misslynch is bad?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:14 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Enigma is deftown, Moospiker is probscum, NS is probVI.
Tasky is a nullread.
Exe is probtown but he's really good so :/
TL is probscum
Cooldog is probtown
Slaxx is definactive
Zang is a nullread
Parama is defmod
Uprising is probtown
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:15 am

Post by chesskid3 »

and Wingless is a nullread
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #58) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:04 am

Post by chesskid3 »

my/Uprising's reads are pretty obvious for anyone actually reading this game
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #59) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Sure thing, though I'd rather do NS first, and I still feel TL/Moospiker/NS as allscum
Unvote

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #60) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Nobody Special wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Sure thing, though I'd rather do NS first, and I still feel TL/Moospiker/NS as allscum
Unvote

Honey, everyone wants to do me first, but that's for another thread. Here we lynch scum. (Hint: not me.)
How about you actually fucking try defending yourself then?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

whats sad is I can't see why scum would do this but then it's WIFOM stew
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:57 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

can't shake this gut feeling that says Exe is scum, but meh. NS is still today's lynch
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #63) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:45 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Nobody Special wrote:Here is my Role PM:
Parama wrote:
Nobody Special
, you are a
Security Camera Watcher

Each night, you stare at several blurry television screens all night long. Or you just stick to one and hope nothing goes wrong elsewhere.

You have 2 abilities, but you may only use one each night:
1. You may watch one player and see who targets them that night (but not what actions were performed on that player).
2. You may watch all cameras at once, learning every action that is performed that night, but not by who nor on who. However, once you’ve used this action, you will not be able to perform any action the following night.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Please confirm via PM with a paraphrase of your role's abilities.
Regardless how you feel about my playstyle, you should not lynch me today. I will certainly consider input as to which Night Action I should take (if I live), but the final decision will be my own.
This would be why I am not posting my role pm, uprising. Just because it's a hospital doesn't mean all the PRs are doctors ;).

Unvote

I would like to see either Moospiker or TheLonging swing today.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #64) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Rolecop/tracker
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #65) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Well waiting for a replacement would be interesting, but unfair to the replacement because they'd likely get hammered :/

Btw if we have a detective or something they should check Exe, because my gut says he is scum
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #66) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:22 am

Post by chesskid3 »

New guy can't read any better than old guy :/
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #67) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Concious of tunneling = scumtell.
Town go after scum with all they have, scum are worried about tunnelling a town.

Also new guy is cherrypicking quotes - the one from me on TL he convientely didn't quote the post RIGHT BEFORE it about running someone up to L-2 for fun.

Slot is scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #68) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Well, if Chanel is scum he likes bussing so.

People I want to lynch today:
Chanel
Exe
TL

People who are likely scum if any of the 3 above are not:
Wingless

People who are likely town:
everybody else.

Honestly Exe's play raises red flags all over the place.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #69) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Add Zang to the possiscum list, btw.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #70) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Tone. It's a weak FoS.
My scumreads in order are
TL
Exe
Chartel
Wingless
NS
Zang
Then townreads
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #71) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Hasn't changed.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #72) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I already posted about the misrep the new dude did. That may very well have been an accident, because the rest of his stuff is good. While he still very well may be scum, he is at the very least very willing to bus, so we aren't getting him today.

NS is not today's lynch either. I'm going to reread in a bit
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #73) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:13 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Based on the claim. I'm going to make a case after I knock off some hwk on another player. Want to see how they respond, etc etc. Deadline isn't for quite awhile, right?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #74) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also, charnel, use your track ability tonight, don't use the rolecop one. [To clarify, if you use the rolecop one, I'm going to be up for lynching you, because if you flip scum we drown in wifom stew].
Makes sense, right?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

fuckfuckfuckfuck sorry I meant to type up a bigass post yesterday but then I went out and got drunk and just woke up. Missed all my classes today too whee I'll post it later tonight after I catch up on everything fuckfuckfuck
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #76) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I got drunk on sunday. sheesh. Tuesday is ofc my worst day with classes until 5, but after that I will post
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #77) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:45 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Zang and Exe are scum. That is all. More after 5
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #78) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:57 am

Post by chesskid3 »

^^ are you anticipating being caught visiting the dead, and already breadcrumbing vig #2? :P
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #79) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

back. content post coming
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #80) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I did a reread, and I'm giving my thoughts as I go. If something is especially important, I'll quote it.

First of all, Enigma is so obviously town it hurts. Anyone voting him is scum.
Moospiker wrote:
Unvote

I'm going on V/LA till the 30th. As a result, I'm going to go ahead with a pre-emptive claim. Guess what. Another power role.
Parama wrote:
Moospiker
, you are a
Hospital Secretary

You file information on people, so you have records of who everyone is and where they go each night, but finding a specific file takes a while – all night, in fact.

You have 2 abilities, but you may only use one each night:
1. You may track a player and learn who they visited that night
2. You may inspect a player and learn their role name

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Please confirm via PM with a paraphrase of your role's abilities.
I'm beginning to think the bastardy mechanic may be an excess of power roles.
Really? Just now you got that impression? If you're around at MC and you claim a PR, there's going to be a problem.

I absolutely hate the "that's a scum PR" bandwagon that started.
Tasky/Slaxx/Exe unvote based on claim.
Then TL goes in 396 and says "I had a gut feeling NS was town because he was like this in every other game he was in."
Noted for only saying it _after_ we ran him up to L-1, thanks.
Then, in 398 Moo claims early. I don't see this as a scumtell at all, honestly I think it's a towntell. Also, I hate the bandwagon of "that's a scum PR" that starts.
TL starts it in 399.
Zang wrote:
Exe wrote:Not trying to justify his votes =/= random voting. His playstyle is risky, and it could be argued to be anti-town by some (something which I disagree with). However, he is putting himself in a position that scum wouldn't want: for example, he is late to this wagon without much reasoning. Scum tend to avoid such positions.
But if he doesn't justify his votes, how do you know he has reasons for his votes? As far as we know he is random voting.
moospiker wrote:Lurking? Try Zang.
I am not lurking. Lurking is intentionally ignoring the game, I have low activity. And when I do post, I post content.
Tasky wrote:I really cannot get reads in the first day. Additionally a lot of people posts a lot of nonsense over non-existing reads and in the end day one ends up in a random lynch anyway. Usually the Content/Spam ratio at the beginning of games (and usually all day 1) is extremely low, so I really am not going to read every post.
I like it to slowly tune in on the game, posting more and more, and more and more content, while forgetting and ignoring less and less. The time this process takes is usually dependent on the game, the players, the flips, etc. but I couldn't really tell in which way.
I understand this but you can do this without voting for no apparent reason. Plus, when you are scum you could use this excuse to give no real content for the first two days.
Moospiker wrote:I'm beginning to think the bastardy mechanic may be an excess of power roles.
3 power roles are not a lot.
Something about this post is off.
I see a distancing vibe from Exe, (Tasky's votes make sense, even if he doesn't explain them well. I think the point of this was more to disagree with Exe than to actually make a point)
"And when I do post, I post content." "I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink Dos Eugios" :)
Something about the tone of the sentence bothers me, but that could also be him being annoyed at being called a lurker.
"3 power roles are not a lot." You too, son.

Slaxx hops on the Scum pr wagon
Zang disagrees with the scum pr wagon
CoolDog hops on the scum pr wagon with a false reason because he can't read apparently?
"Also to note, he could have just substituted the line at the top to be town."
Dun dun duh dun dun Scum CPR doctor anyone? Meh :P
Exe is tired of outing roles, so let's just take a misslynch? +10 scumpoints for you.
Ns's play sucks.
Tasky's #412 is very good posting
Enigma's #412 is horribad posting, but he's obvtown so :(
Enigma hops on the scum pr wagon.

@ Exe: Faking a PR is hard. I suggest we popcorn results tomorrow.

Wingless goes in with the perfect opportunistic vote with no content. dun dun dun.

Cooldog: @moo/replacement, defend your lack of content." lololol I laughed at this.

Charnel hops in, very goodposting from him. Bad lynch. If he is scum today's flip + tomorrow will catch him.

TL's "continue reading" post pisses me off. It's like the idea is to threaten him with a hammer if he doesn't while TL just sits back since nobody is suspecting him at all.
I should note there was some nice back and forth between me,Ns and TL. I and NS got wagoned, I'm town, NS is likely town, and TL even BUDDIED NS POST CLAIM WTF IS THIS WHY IS HE NOT DEAD YET.
CPR doctors can kill anyone, barring other game mechanics.

NS is a bad lynch because his flip won't help, compared to a flip of say me or TL or Wingless.

@Exe: 1) His reads are all good, he hammers scummy people and doesn't hammer non-scummy people with his posts. Very pro-town POSTING. Don't know yet about the slot.
2) Wingless is probscum, Uprising is possiscum. But he also criticized some other play. D2 with 2 flips we'll be able to much more easily tell if he's bussing scum/non bussing scum or town.
Charnel is not a good lynch

"@Chesskid, answer Exe/TL's questions. I don't think you are the best lynch this day though." Answered above, but nobody was saying I was the lynch for today (or ever), so uh huh?

Uprising bolds obvious, but not scum lolol.

Ok, in other news I suck at comprehending threads while hungover or really tired.
Exe and Zang are probably both town with at most one scum in there (likely Zang).

Possible scums:
TL
Wingless
Zang
Uprising
Chanel

Not scums:
Cooldog
NS
Enigma
Tasky
chesskid3

I can't read:
Exe
Slaxx

I am up for lynching Uprising if this is the consensus, but TL needs rope soon.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #81) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Oh Halloween here is Thursday, so there will be no quality posts from me on that day. And then Sat/Sun I will be V/LA in D.C. but after that I am on break so lots of activity
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #82) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:05 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Yup.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #83) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:23 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also, NS is anti-town, but he's not scum. There is a difference.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #84) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

But TL _is_ scum so :/
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #85) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

We have what, 4 days? NS is vigbait, not lynch material.
I'll post a case on TL and let's get this wagon going.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #86) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

pro ns when ns is not scum is still just anti-town, not scum, btw ;P
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #87) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:04 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In TL's fascinating ISO, we have the following:
#0,1,2,3,4 deal with an RVS lynch on the mod. My theory on this is it was an attempt at a joke to make him seem like he was just along for the fun of the game (which is what town are, in for the fun of scumhunting).

Wagon forms on him as a joke in response to a joke, and he reacts with a nice helping of OMGUS.
Then we get this. Remember this for later, it's kind of funny.
TheLonging wrote:I don't give a shit about NS, and he's not buddying, but feel free to point out examples.
This is in response to my pointing out NS's unvote when TL was at L-3.
I react in a dismissive way of his crappy omgus vote, and he goes on the attack.
TheLonging wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Try reading the thread.
You... you can't explain the false accusations you have against me for buddying. That's unbelievable.

So NS unvoted me, thus we're scum and/or he's buddying up to me and/or I'm buddying up to him? If this is the only reason you're calling me scum, I expect you to make no reservations calling everyone in this game scum.
Spot the backtracking between point 1 and 2 for a bonus point! Point 1: I didn't buddy
Point 2: Lol yeah ok so I did buddy but everyone does it. (The classic HEY LOOK EVERYONE IS DOING IT tell)

ISO #8 is more of the same, bolded the important part
he voted me because NS unvoted for me, which means us 2 must be buddying, when in reality, I couldn't give a shit if NS was lynched and I don't care that he's trying to buddy up with me.

oh and this.
"I think TLing (I like that, it's short and cool) is a bit ... opportunistic about distancing from me. Trust me on this, if nothing else, he and I are NOT buddies in any sense."

ISO #9,10,11,12,13 are junk
ISO #14 is useless too.
ISO #15:
if you play for more this game, I expect you to do this to every single goddamn wagon. And I want to see how accurate this is. It isn't, seeing as how you've only played for 2 months though, I give you some leeway thinking this way.

Continuing the yes there is buddying but it doesn't mean anything argument.
Also tries to say his vote wasn't OMGUS, but was rather wagon analysis, when the only analysis possible on it was "Hey let's run someone up to L-2 for fun"/ and then voting the largest wagon. the
Interesting
part of that wagon was NS's hop
OFF
, which he completely ignored.
"
I am voting Tasky for wagon jumping (and the timing of the vote), his laziness to explain reading, his attitude seems like a really bad attempt at being genuinely defensive, and the fact that he tries to draw a link to me and NS, despite the fact that it's not even the fact that what NS did was not close to buddying; it's a really cheap tactic to draw up reasoning to try and call me scum later on."
His vote was on me when this was posted - forgetting where vote is, Scumpoints for u.

ISO 21/22 "Hey what do you know, Cooldog was scum. This was not surprising at all. goddammit, I meant town" Fishing for towncred, really?
ISO 27 "Read that quote again. Cooldog is trying to set up WIFOM and almost carries a tone like "Oh I don't really believe what I am saying", and then puts a light FoS on Wingless"
Real classy. Remember your fake reads on people, please.

ISO 28:
I don't know who I was voting, but fuck this

ISO 33:
Uprising has been far too used to IRC mafia, and I don't use meta to decide on town/scum players so meh.

ISO 34:
I had a gut feeling NS was town because he was like this in every other game he was in.

HO HO HO HO DO MINE EYES DECIEVE ME? More towncred fishing plus a blatant contradiction in CONSECUTIVE POSTS.

ISo 35 starts the lolol that's a scum PR wagon, which is a bunch of bull. with 0 flips, we have no idea what is or isn't a scum pr, not to mention the part where scum get fake role pms, and I'm fairly sure they aren't going to be bad fakeclaims.

ISO 36: And BTW, NS has somewhat of a motive for his lulzy play. Moo just has scummy play and claims a role that'd work a lot better for scum.
Totally not buddying, amirite?

Vote: TheLonging

Lets get this wagon going.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #88) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:05 am

Post by chesskid3 »

There is no case on NS other than his role PM.
The case on Uprising is crap too, though he might actually be scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #89) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

an NS lynch is useless. He flips town, anyone on his wagon can say he was lynched for being anti-town which is true, and we've got nothing.

Let's lynch someone who is scummy, not someone who is anti-town.

Also, vigging me is a bad idea. DAT SOFTCLAIM LOL
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #90) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also I encourage you to kill NS. I just don't think he should be the lynch. That's why he's vigbait.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #91) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also TL scum implies NS town so that's another reason I don't want a lynch on NS, since I believe TL is scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #92) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Right. Obviously there has to be some secrecy or else mafia doc, etc etc.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #93) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

lurk to victory amirite?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #94) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

bump. Seriously. This is shameful
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #95) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

way to ignore my case. bad scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #96) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:52 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'll say it again. NS is playing to survive, but he's not a good lynch.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #97) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:03 am

Post by chesskid3 »

well of course he won't die to scum, that's why we have Cooldog :)
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #98) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:15 am

Post by chesskid3 »

How many people in this game don't read threads? :(
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #99) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Yes I know, I was talking about TL,Wingless,NS,Slaxx who are either here and useless or not here and thus useless
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #100) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:19 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also TL can respond to my case at L-2/L-2 just as well as he can at L-4, and we won't get a NL that way.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #101) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:38 am

Post by chesskid3 »

A significant portion of my case is based on you flip-flopping repeatedly/ denying buddying and then actually buddying.
Humour me, post a defense.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #102) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

....Nobody else seems to have had a problem with it. My case is a bunch of posts from your ISO, or quotes thereof. Your stances change wildly, you distance from NS then buddy him then distance etc etc etc. It's all there.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #103) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

That's L-2, and Exe has expressed a willingness to hammer.
Either actually defend yourself, or just claim.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #104) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

a speed of the wagon argument, really?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #105) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:54 am

Post by chesskid3 »

If Uprising is scum, he's bussing right now. If TL flips scum, NS is cleared and Wingless is almost certainly scum for avoiding the wagon when he had the chance to get on _before_ it had momentum.
My case is "weak" because his ISO has no actual content. All he's done is blather on about buddying and contradict himself every other post.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #106) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

great, he claimed VT so logic says we should lynch him, but scum don't claim VT :/ RAGE
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #107) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ya. What am I thinking, if his fakeclaim was a VT, that's all he can claim. Lol.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #108) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:34 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Exe, hammer when you are ready.

Also, protip: Vodka and snapple is a good combo.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #109) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

V/LA
until Sunday
someone hammer this scum
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #110) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:09 am

Post by chesskid3 »

This argument relies on NS being scum for Uprising to be scum, ya?
TL's flip can clear NS and thus this is crap. TL's flip is important for NS
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #111) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

THERE IS NO CASE ON NS. THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE SAID IS HE'S PLAYING TO SURVIVE.

Call it gut, call it your case is shit, call it whatever you want, NS is town, and PR. We're not lynching him. Uprising's vote can be analyzed tomorrow( I don't recall the case on him, though I agree he is scummy). TL is today's lynch.

Wingless and Uprising are probably his scumbuddies
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #112) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

COoldog, if TL flips town (which would seriously surprise me), Wingless/Uprising/NS should be near the top of the vig list.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #113) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm not vig fishing, I'm throwing my 2 cents in.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (isolation #114) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

fishing for the vig target.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #115) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Yeah he's L-1. Somebody needs to hammer.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #116) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

what the hell is an avatar bet, and why the hell would I accept such a bet?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #117) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

If you are town, it's your incredibly scummy play that got you lynched, and I accept no blame whatsoever for the misslynch.
I believe you are scum, however, as evidenced by voting for you and pushing for your lynch.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #118) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

no, I believe you are scum, hence why I am voting for you and pushing for your lynch.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #119) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

how haven't you been hammered yet, btw?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #120) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Based on the really fast wagonhops onto the TL wagon though, a flip would be nice soon. IDK, we have more time now which is awesome. One of Uprising or TL will be today's lynch, I agree.

just got back from the rally to restore sanity will reread what happened while I was gone tomorrow
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #121) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

BECAUSE NS ISN'T SCUM. WHY ARE YOU TUNNELING HIM, FOR THE REVERSE QUESTION?

I'm ok with abandoning my case on TL because I'm confident he will be dead soon, and Uprising is #2 on my scumlist.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #122) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:16 am

Post by chesskid3 »

absolutely no scum motivation for his play. He's painting a huge vig target on his face, and honestly I would be happy if he were dead, because he's anti-town, but he's not scum, so a lynch on him would get no information.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #123) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

why is it so hard to understand that while lynching VIs can help avoid misslynches at lylo, it is one of the worst possible lynches you can do because you get no information from it? Are you really this thick, or are you scum deliberately NOT getting the memo?

I fully support vigging VIs. I will never support lynching them.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #124) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

You still get to analyize the wagon post-flip, but you get to actually force people to vote for Uprising who is likely to be scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (isolation #125) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:10 am

Post by chesskid3 »

All it takes in lylo is one stupid town to lose. NS needs to be dead by lylo.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #126) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:19 am

Post by chesskid3 »

When I did it, there was no time, and I will be genuinely surprised if TL doesn't flip scum.

Scum (scummiest to ..still scum but less scummy):
TL
Uprising
Wingless

Null (scummiest to towniest):
Exe
Zang
Charnel

Town(towniest to scummiest):
Chesskid
Enigma
Cooldog
NS
Tasky
Lrd

gg.
Or, in more readable format, list of people in this game from towniest to scummiest, with lines drawn;
Chesskid
Enigma
Cooldog
NS
Tasky
Lrd
----------------
Charnel
Zang
Exe
-----
Wingless
Uprising
TL
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #127) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I got ninjaed like 5 times. response coming
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #128) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:22 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Charnel wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:All it takes in lylo is one stupid town to lose. NS needs to be dead by lylo.
"Uprising has no scum-reason to active lurk, as it is bound to get him lynched." [/devils advocate]
"NS has no scum-reason to keep himself from being lynched by trying to force a deadline lynch on another failed wagon:"
WTH chess

The fact that NS, who tried to get me deadline lynched, is now suddenly on TL's wagon should be reason enough not to lynch TL.
Nonsense. TL and NS are not both scum 100%. I find TL scummy as fuck, thus confirming my VI read on NS.
You disagree, obviously, but I don't really care, tbh.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #129) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:23 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Nobody hammers yet

Btw, Charnel, what are you going to do if/when TL flips scum?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #130) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Fffffffff I had a post and then safari crashed fffffffff
Get Firefox then :P

Posting in a few
Last edited by Parama on Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (isolation #131) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

See my point about NS's flip (because it's going to be town) being useless yet?

@ Tasky: combination of Gut and very logical town votes.

@ Enigma: If you think I'm scummy in any way, I'd love to hear about it, so I can
kill you at night
assuage your fears.

@ Lrd: now we get back to why I wanted TL instead of Uprising/NS in the first place, the meta argument just seems way too easy :(

Also in regards to my list, my gut says Wingless and Zang should switch places, but since neither of them is today's lynch it's not a problem (both of them are in the possible/probable scum section anyway).
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #132) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Whereas NS's flip will be a town death plus no alignments 100% guaranteed. TL's flip gives as much info as any other flip, plus when TL flips scum it clears NS.

Also your post sounds like you know NS is town too, because NS flipping scum would clear TL, but you never addressed that :/
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #133) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:08 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Uprising is a suspect, yes, but I prefer TL, hence why I started a wagon on him.

Also it is interested that prior to me forcing the wagon, a few people had said they were suspicious, but nobody was going after him at all.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #134) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Uh yeah because neither of NS-chess are scum. Lulz.
Also don't misrep me, The TL lynch is a scum lynch AND an information lynch. It clears NS, and we lynch scum. DOUBLE WHAMMY
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #135) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:08 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Nevermind. TL needs to die today, Uprising living another day is not a problem.

Look how many people offered to hammer TL, and nobody did. Something's up here.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #136) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Sure, but you have 3+ people who have confirmed distanced themselves from the flip, 2 who presented arguments for why they wanted TL lynched, and 4 who just hopped on for the ride.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #137) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

well I guess they weren't very convincing arguments, then?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (isolation #138) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Tasky wrote:
Charnel wrote:The most surprising thing is that TheLonging is still on L-1 while there have been sufficient arguments that he shouldn't be.
the fact that TL is still at L-1 makes me actually even more sure that he is scum. I really think scum would have hammered by now otherwise.
This too.
The replacement came with like 12h to go, plenty easy for a scum to vote him and be like oh ya deadline was coming.
The other possibility with that is that all the scum are on the wagon. But that's good too, because then it's like shooting fish in a barrel.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #139) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:17 am

Post by chesskid3 »

This is interesting. Plugging my reads into the L-1 votecounts gives the following:

[6] chesskid3 - TheLonging, Moospiker, Nobody Special, Wingless, CooLDoG, Zang

scum,null,town,scum,town,null------> town.

Note that Uprising and Exe oppose this wagon. One of those two is almost certainly scum, since this looked like a 2 scum 4 town wagon.

[6] CooLDoG - Tasky, chesskid3, Wingless, Uprising, Nobody Special, Exe

town,town,scum,scum,town,null------->town.

This wagon is weird. Started by two town, Wingless's position on this wagon confirms my suspicion of him. ALso given Wingless/Uprising/Exe are all scummy, this votecount suggests NS is town, because were he scum, likely 3 scum would have just voted in the span of 4 people on CoolDoG.

[6] Nobody Special - CooLDoG, Exe, Slaxx/Lrd, Tasky, chesskid3, Moospiker/Charnel

town,null,town,town,town,null------------>scum.
Exe and Charnel have good position on this wagon, seperated by 3 townies.

I'm thinking Exe needs attention, especially if NS flips town, but even if NS flips scum.

[6] Moospiker/Charnel - Uprising, TheLonging, Exe, CooLDoG, Nobody Special, Wingless

scum,scum,null,town,town,scum------->town

This wagon is ridiculous. Epic bussing, or Charnel town, Exe confirmed scum.
If Charnel is scum, however, Exe would be town, making Uprising scum.

[6] TheLonging - chesskid3, Tasky, Zang, Uprising, Nobody Special, CooLDoG

town,town,null,scum,town,town------->scum or town.

Changing the read on NS to scum makes CooLDoG even more town, Charnel more likely town, and TL of course would switch to town.

TL flipping town says Uprising/Zang likely scum.

[6] Nobody Special -
CooLDoG
, Exe, Slaxx/Lrd,
Tasky
chesskid3
, Moospiker/Charnel

[6] TheLonging -
chesskid3
Tasky
, Zang, Uprising, Nobody Special,
CooLDoG

bolded are people on both wagons, also all are townreads.

On the NS wagon, but not on the TL wagon are: Exe,Lrd and Charnel.
On the TL wagon, but not on the NS wagon are: Zang,Uprising,NS

4 of these 6 people are on my possiblescumlist (the only townreads here are NS and Lrd).

TL town,NS town makes no sense given this. Most of the scummy people in this game clearly prefer one wagon to another.

TL scum => Exe scum, one of Zang/Uprising for the last scum
NS scum => Exe far less likely to be scum, making Uprising very likely scum, and Zang also likely the third.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #140) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

the L-1 counts don't help your case, Charnel :P
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #141) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

You just ignored my entire analysis.
Please don't do that.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #142) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:52 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Btw, I do agree that Uprising is likely scum, but I want TL today for two reasons.
1) It clarifies whether Uprising is a better lynch than Zang.
2) I'm most likely dead tonight, since there's not a goddamn chance I'm getting misslynched ever, so I want this to be 3 and out.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #143) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

no stupid gambits, please.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #144) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm happy enough with my reads to use them to justify my vote. That's what I'm doing.

You pinged my scumdar with your interactions with my wagon. It could also be that you can read me, but you seemed awfully sure I wasn't scum, and I didn't like it.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #145) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

NS votes precisely as someone who didn't care anymore would as well >_<
TL and NS are also definitely not scum together. That much I think we can all agree on.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (isolation #146) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm not tunneling, really. I've picked scumteams based on TL's flip, and I believe TL is scum. How am I tunneling?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (isolation #147) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

NS was already voting >_<
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (isolation #148) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

while you're here, thoughts on the last page?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (isolation #149) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

you can be town and be antitown, sheesh.

What are you going to do when my reads _are_ correct?

Pedit: Fakehamers are stupid.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #150) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Informationless?
The fuck?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (isolation #151) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

How the fuck is a TL lynch informationless?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #152) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Oh, I misread information as informationless.

Honestly I think we're quibbling over two scum and in the end it won't matter, but I like the people on the TL lynch (with on an exception or two), which makes me more confident in that lynch.
Yes, I know it's a self-replicating thing or whatever, but it's just my thoughts. If everyone would prefer and Uprising lynch I'll go along with it, but TL still needs to die.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (isolation #153) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

CoolDoG's self preservation mentality for early day 1 makes sense as vig, just saying.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #154) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

right. Sure.
Can we like prod Enigma,Wingless,TL,Zang or something or are they not due? Feels like ages, man.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (isolation #155) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Cool story bro
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #156) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:13 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

How about we lynch TL so I can mock Uprising, and then lynch uprising? :P
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #157) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Just vig any of Zang,Exe,Uprising,Wingless and you'll be helping town.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #158) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

throw NS on there too.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (isolation #159) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

TL, maybe I would changed my vote to Uprising if you actually made an effort to defend yourself. You read as scum resigned to getting lynched. You never actually defended yourself, as you claim. Rather, you said my case made no sense, and that was all you said.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #160) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Oh and where did I contradict myself, hmm?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #161) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:45 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Uprising, when TL flips scum, yeah I'm going to mock you.

Also you seem to have an awful lot of people who aren't scum, and yet all you've said about people you think _are_ scum is that I pinged your scumdar.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #162) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

or someoen could just hammer >_<
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (isolation #163) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:17 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I think he's scum. His refusal to actually defend himself, and the fact that you had to do it for him doesn't help. Sure you can explain away his scumminess, but given the little he has contributed, and the resulting scumminess, I like my vote. I like the wagon.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #164) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

cool story bro.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #165) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:38 am

Post by chesskid3 »

also who else notices how all of the sudden there's a push for a switch to Uprising, and I'm being accused by (TL/Tasky/Uprising) for sticking with TL?
Someone hammer already, we're just wasting time here.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #166) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

That proves that you're the far better lynch than Uprising. Also nobody is voting me.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #167) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

thank you.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #168) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

yeah I'm waiting for the flip. I don't buy it
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #169) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

it's funny that you keep saying I believe you will flip scum, and yet you think I am scum, which would mean I already know you won't? LOL GOTCHA
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #170) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

rage.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #171) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Enigma nominated for chainsaw FoS.

Tasky, explain the vote.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #172) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:07 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Just for the record, NS was obv town. Which would be why I stopped his lynch yesterday. Sure, I was wrong about TL, but lynching NS would have been even stupider.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #173) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:02 am

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3 wrote:Enigma nominated for chainsaw FoS.

Tasky, explain the vote.
You missed this.

@ Charnel: First, your name isn't Tasky, so please don't answer for him.

Hold off on responding until after Tasky replies, but I would like you to elaborate on what reasoning you think Tasky is using that is the same as my "flawed" reasoning.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #174) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

So instead of asking for it like a normal person, you vote me?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #175) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm
V/LA until Saturday night/Sunday morning

You'll get your analysis then, Mr. Tasky
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #176) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Enigma wrote:Tasky has been fingered for fail logic. Did you even think after reading Charnel's claimed role?

Chesskid has been noted for being more dumb than he appears to be.
I don't like how he is saying NS was "obv town", because I really couldn't judge that from his stupid behavior.

Uprising can have a break from my vote just for the beginning of today, since I had it on her all of yesterday.

I mentioned this the previous day, but now it's time to act,
VOTE: Zang

So I can keep reminding myself later,
[6] chesskid3 -
TheLonging
, Moospiker,
Nobody Special
Wingless
, CooLDoG, Zang

[6] CooLDoG - Tasky, chesskid3,
Wingless
, Uprising,
Nobody Special
, Exe

[6]
Nobody Special
- CooLDoG, Exe, Slaxx, Tasky, chesskid3, Moospiker

[6] Moospiker - Uprising,
TheLonging
, Exe, CooLDoG,
Nobody Special
Wingless

[7]
TheLonging
- chesskid3, Tasky, Zang, Uprising, CooLDoG,
Nobody Special
, Exe

Gunna say, Moospiker/Charnel slot doesn't look impressive, nor does all the people voting on the NS wagon in particular Tasky and Exe.
We shall see how the day progresses.
Piss off.
Vote: Enigma
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #177) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Tasky is scum as well based on post 791.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #178) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

because I didn't think cooldog was going to be stupid enough to shoot him, that's why.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #179) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

You lost your townread and went to a scumread in one post, btw. It was quite impressive, I've never had a read changed so fast before.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #180) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Tone was not town in the slightest.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (isolation #181) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

and now ad hom. confirm vote
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #182) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Tasky wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Tone was not town in the slightest.
care to explain better?
not really, no.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (isolation #183) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

because I'm rather pissed off, you get the short version analysis.

At most 1 scum on the TL wagon, since if he flipped town the wagon was going to look like shit. That narrows 2 more scum down to 5 people, 2 of whom are dead.
[7] TheLonging - chesskid3, Tasky, Zang, Uprising,
Nobody Special
, CooLDoG, Exe
[5]NotTheLonging - Enigma,Lrd,Charnel,
Wingless
TheLonging

Enigma for scum.

gg.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #184) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:45 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Even if 2 scum on the TL wagon, Enigma is still scum, btw. That just changes whether or not lrd is scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #185) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

^My name is Uprising. I sheep everyone else's scumreads and put the possible SK as #1 on my townlist.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #186) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:57 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Why does it matter who I protected?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #187) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:09 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Exe you notice how Tasky rushed to the defense of Enigma?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #188) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

...did Uprising basically claim that she tried to kill CoolDoG last night?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #189) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Wouldn't a doctor be on the vig?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #190) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Was I actually on him? Do you know anything?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #191) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

BY THE WAY COOLDOG YOU DO NOT SHOOT TONIGHT IF THIS IS A MISSLYNCH.

You've shown you have horrible aim, and if we misslynch it'll be lylo tomorrow without you shooting.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #192) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

you are allowed to shoot enigma though
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #193) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

NS was obvtown, and one of the coolest PRs I have ever seen, and he fucking shot him. His aim is proven to suck. You clearly want him to shoot so you can win without going to D3.

Can we lynch Enigma please?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #194) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

You clearly want him to shoot so you can win without going to D3.

nice strawman
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #195) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I thought TL was scum until the flip. I thought Enigma was town, until his horribad D2 start. My analysis puts the scum in pools, now it's about lynching them.

Do you agree with 1 scum on the wagon only, since that wagon was going to look like shit in retrospect?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (isolation #196) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Uprising was the safe place for scum to leave votes during D1 that turned into a counterwagon. Your analysis sucks
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #197) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:05 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Either TL was scum

OR

TL was town, and the wagon was going to look like shit.

Either fucking way, it's a goldmine of information.

Your "back off or you're next" threat is noted.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #198) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:17 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Yeah, I thought he was going to flip scum, which is why all my scum analysis was based on TL scum.

He flipped town, changes everything. Also throwing NS 3rd on the viglist does not him a scumread make.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #199) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

he was 3rd on the viglist. Did I really think he was going to get vigged? No. Was he dead weight? Yes. Was he still town? Yes.

@ Charnel: I made that post because TL was being an insufferable jackass with his avatar bet shit.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”