StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare IIIS: The Dungeon (Game over)

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Vote: The Stove

I was getting suspicious of AGar in III.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

I believe you're asking if there are usually no reveal roles, or if it's some other role blocking the reveal.
I haven't encountered a unrevealed role, but this is a SC bastard mod, so. It's more likely a (scum) janitor, which targets a person who's killed and blocks the reveal.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

What translator are you using?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Me=Weird »

LL's in this game?
Well, she's overreacted to a random vote, when a semi-random bandwagon pops up on her, she says she doesn't understand the point of RVS, despite seeming to know perfectly well a couple of her posts ago. Looks like she's just trying to remove the bandwagon on her.
And I would think it's obvious that there's no ulterior purpose of rvs, judging from the "random" part of it.
Why would you be afraid to ask for reasoning? Reads to me like scum trying to discredit her attacker, especially with the "Or is it just a list you threw together half assed, to make it look like you were contributing?".
A bunch of fluff(though if you're not an alt, why does your signature say "the one formerly known as 24mole"?
In general, LL has
  • Overreacted.
  • Insulted RVS when a wagon pops up on her.
  • Insulting one of her attackers.
  • Active lurked.
Yeah, this is better than a random vote.
Vote: Lady Lamdadelta
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Me=Weird »

The "…?" after a random vote looks like overreacting. It's like "why are you voting for me?" when it's clearly RVS. And if you don't understand RVS, why did you participate in it?
Your active lurking is all this off-topic and irrelevant stuff.
Parama, does being at the top of the "null" list mean I'm townish null?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Me=Weird »

I thought I unvoted… Must have been when I accidentally deleted it and had to retype it.
Unvote, Vote: Lady Lamdadelta
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Me=Weird »

SC: YOU MAY ALREADY KNOW, BUT V/LA ON TUESDAYS.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Time to change votes.
Unvote, Vote: Baby Spice

In her second post, she voted chesskid without any reasons, not even random ones. Bandwagoning much?
Then, she defends her vote because it got a "reaction". Apparently it's okay to mindlessly bandwagon if it puts you under suspicion.
Because of the "reaction", she does a really weak OMGUS, weak because she doesn't even vote.
It's not that you're helping with the language barrier, it's that you only did that. It's called active lurking, where you post but are utterly useless in finding scum.
203 is so horrible. It's complete fence-sitting. She doesn't know what to think but doesn't like the LL wagon. If baby spice is scum, I'm looking at LL as a buddy.
Just because someone doesn't quote the entire post doesn't mean they're taking it out of context. In that case, context added nothing. OMGUS is noted.
Just talking about LL changes nothing. There was still 9 pages to analyze. Apparently you don't know what quoting out of context is. Also, why is it scummy to deny quoting out of context?
I have yet to see a decent point against antihero, or anyone for that matter from you. You can't just say things like "of course you'd say that, because you're scum". It's dumb.
"Tell me, where you glad when someone vigged Nero Cain, because he was really dumping you both in it deep. " WTF? The only reason not to be glad scum dies is if you're scum. Regardless of whether he was attacking someone, he was scum. That's pretty good reason to be glad, isn't it?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:20 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Baby Spice wrote:
Twomz wrote: @ Babyspice: You seem to be attacking the people who are attacking you for no real reason, <snip>

Actually, I am doing that because they are attacking me for no real reason..

Parama's first 11 posts. I'm aparently scum for 'opertunistic bandwagoning' Anything else from him is pretty much a response to me calling him scum.
Exactly. Opportunistic bandwagoning is scummy. It shows that you just want someone lynched, which of course scum do. Is it a crime to respond to accusations?

The Stove. "one of the worst votes I've seen on MS" The worst, and most scum, reason for voting someone. That's the entire reason btw, no explanation or anything. Nothing much after that for a while except some attempt to poo poo my responses. "Orly."
It should have been obvious, you just voted a big wagon without even a RVS reason. How is this scummy exactly?

Oh, as for Antihero. "@NC: Could you please specifically point out the chesskid hypocrisy? Also, what do you think about Baby Spice and Tasky's first posts?"
N C, known scum, specifically quotes Anti-hero, who then directs a specific question at NC, who then answers it back, again with Antihero quoted. That is enough linkage in N C's two posts to make me seriously look at Antihero. His responses/interactions/budying to Parama, who you must note is pointedly not voting me, is enough to reinforce that back linkage. (25% of Anti's posts reference Parama in some way, from a RVS type vote for him to calling him obv town in a wagon analysis.)
Um… what? You think antihero's scum because NC quoted him, he asked NC a question, NC answered and quoted antihero when he answered? If someone is always scum when a scum quotes them, or asked a question of the scum, who then answers, it wouldn't be informed minority versus uninformed majority. It would be informed majority versus uninformed minority.

N C scum would make me suspect Antihero as scum. Parama scum would make me suspect Antihero as scum. hence, Antihero is scum.
Just because you think someone's scum because NC's scum(you still don't have good reasons for that), and if someone else is scum(hint: He's not dead, and not likely scum anyway), doesn't mean they are scum. Absolutes are scummy.

quote from The Stove. "Tasky and Baby Spice are scummy". (8 posts before N C was vigged you must note) Hmm, this is an echo of Antihero's question to NC, you know our only flipped scum. Why would we have two people actively suypporting/seeking the opinion of our only scum flip.
Where exactly were the stove or antihero supporting NC? And how is wanting the opinion of scum bad, especially since we didn't know he was scum yet?

It's become quite clear to me that N C, Antihero, Parama, and The Stove are all working from the same plan, supporting each other, and that there can only be one reason for that.

Scum, scum, scum, scum.
Where does it look like they're working together? Because it isn't quite clear to me.

Espeonage is also on my list, though with nowhere near the certainty as the other three.

First 13 or so posts, 3 blatant bandwagon votes for no reason at all including comments on each change of vote about the wagon running it's course, and what I suspect is absolutely no content. iso #11 "I will make a post with content when there is something new happening."

Now I might just go so what normally, but these 14 or so posts are exactly what Parama, The Stove, and N C are accusing me of, so I have to wonder why target me and not Espeonage. Especially Parama and The Stove.
This is a bit confusing, but you're a lot scummier than espeonage, though I do have doubts about him. Why specify stove and parama?
Black bolded mine. BS continues to prove her scumminess.

That last post by NS is bad. Really bad. It's already been said that when he first voted, he'd forgotten to unvote first so his vote wasn't counted.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

That's not lining up lynches, BS. That's having multiple suspects, which is good. Why do only scum need to do it anyway? It can be a pro-town thing to do.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Baby Spice wrote:
Only the scum know they are pushing a mis-lynch, so they need to be sure they direct the town away from themselves on the subsequent vote/lynch.

Townies, who don't know that it's a mis-lynch, need to see a reveal before they can speculate on a current wagon.
You're saying that only scum can speculate on current wagons? Um, townies can too, it would just be honest speculation, not faked.

Think about it. Do you analyse a current wagon looking for the scum that might be on it, or do you judge a wagon by the scumspects that are on it?
Err… both.

Collapsed wagons are differnt of course, because you analyse the way people jumped on and off of it, and on subsequent days you have flips to help.
Except that it isn't different from current wagon. You can also judge the way people jump on and off current wagons.

This is the most basic scum hunting strategy spotting people who are informed, the scum, from the un-informed, the town. Lining up lynches from a current wagon shows that they will be needed, and knowing that they will be needed is a trait of the informed (the scum)
Can you rephrase this? I'm not sure what you're saying.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:30 am

Post by Me=Weird »

M=W is scum for doing nothing but pushing the well-established wagon on LLD and BS.
Why is this scummy? I pushed wagons on my suspects. So what?
MOD: V/LA the rest of today and tomorrow.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Me=Weird »

"I wouldn't be putting any effort into this game if I was the SK, just sayin'"
WIFOMproducts®
Today and tomorrow, I'm going to work on some wagon analysis. Might have it up today, might not.
For now, can someone restate why BE is scum?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:31 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Wagon analysis on the BS lynch:
Baby Spice
(10): The Stove, Lady Lambdadelta, chesskid3, Blooderection, Me=Weird,
Nobody Special,
Espeonage, Twomz, manho, Tasky

First off is the stove's vote:
Baby Spice - one of the worst votes I've seen on MS
Initially, not the most reasoned out vote. They do back it up somewhat later, but it's not too great. Conclusion: Null, leaning
town.

LLD:
Right now I like Baby Spice as Scum more than BloodErection.

For the simple fact that BloodErection's vote swap MAY have been based upon some deluded town logic... where as Baby Spice is just scumming it up in every way. Cop out post to avoid being linked to any wagon + an OMGUS vote on Parama = Scummy

Vote: Baby Spice
The case: OMGUS, and and just calling BS scummy without really saying why. This is a very weak vote, almost entirely based on OMGUS. It looks a bit to me like scum trying to get a bandwagon going. Conclusion:
Scum.

chess:
as far as I can tell, he wrote:However, I would prefer a Baby Spice wagon because she's not making much sense now, and calling calling obv. town people scum d1
It's a bit hard to figure out what he's saying, as I don't know Italian and translating is weird. Basically, he's saying she wasn't making much sense, which is true, though I have quite often seen town players make no sense. He also accused her of calling townish people scum, the d1 point doesn't make sense because it's a night start game. An okay vote, though it's hard to tell because of the PR. Conclusion: Null.

BE:
Unvote:
Nothing there. Just plain bandwagoning, though they didn't give much reasons for any of their votes. Conclusion: Leaning
scum.

M=W:
Link due to long post.
Well reasoned, follows up with his case on all her posts afterwards. Conclusion:
Town

NS:
Not much reasoning there either, but he was scum, so.

Espeonage:
Yet another reasonless one. Conclusion: Leaning a bit to
scum.

Twomz:
unvote, vote: Baby Spice (L - 4)

Besides backwards/flawed voting logic (others have pointed it out, I don't even know what to say to it... providing reasons for votes is scummy? wtf), I agree that deflecting and the 'Oh woe is me' defense are two major scumtells (I was gonna say 'accurate' but scumtells are rarely accurate).
Good reasoning, I agreed with this post. Doesn't follow up with it after her other posts, though. Conclusion: Probably
town.

manho:
Just calls her obvscum.
Not much to analyze, it's becoming the norm to vote without reasons. Conclusion: Null, leaning
scum.

Tasky:
I think this game will be more fun if we put someone to L-1:
UNVOTE: VOTE: Baby Spice
Bad
vote. Because it would be more fun? He didn't even express suspicion before this.

I think my vote goes to tasky.
Vote: Tasky
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:02 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Yeah, try to deflect my suspicion by laughing at it. It won't work. If you think my problem is that you hammered, then you can't read.
That was a horrible vote.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Tasky wrote:
Me=Weird wrote:Yeah, try to deflect my suspicion by laughing at it. It won't work. If you think my problem is that you hammered, then you can't read.
That was a horrible vote.
READ THE DAMN MOD POSTS!
it was a mod error!
THAT'S MY POINT YOU *******!!
It's not that you hammered, it's the actual vote that's bad. Doesn't matter if it really was L-1, or if it was L-2, or the second vote. It was a scummy vote.
Tasky wrote:also:
Me=Weird wrote: ...
LLD: Conclusion:
Scum.

BE: Conclusion: Leaning
scum.

Espeonage: Conclusion: Leaning a bit to
scum.

manho: Conclusion: Null, leaning
scum.

you are aware of the fact that you are calling 5 people scum while we have max 2 left (assuming a 5 scum team)?
Should have said scummy, not scum. I know that many people can't be scum, but that many people have made scummy votes.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:LLD:
Right now I like Baby Spice as Scum more than BloodErection.

For the simple fact that BloodErection's vote swap MAY have been based upon some deluded town logic... where as Baby Spice is just scumming it up in every way. Cop out post to avoid being linked to any wagon + an OMGUS vote on Parama = Scummy

The case: OMGUS, and and just calling BS scummy without really saying why. This is a very weak vote, almost entirely based on OMGUS. It looks a bit to me like scum trying to get a bandwagon going. Conclusion:
Scum.

My vote wasn't an OMGUS vote.

And nor was the case solely based upon the vote on Parama. That was simply the Straw that broke the camels back, causing me to vote for her.

Read my ISO, and see the posts I have made on BS, and the case I presented before you misrep me.
What I meant was that your case on BS was mostly that she'd OMGUS'd people, not that you OMGUS'd her.
I did read your iso, here's your "case":
where as Baby Spice is just scumming it up in every way. Cop out post to avoid being linked to any wagon + an OMGUS vote on Parama = Scummy
Avoiding being linked to a wagon, and OMGUS. Not sure which post you were referring to with the "cop-out".

V/LA Oct. 23, as in sig.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Tasky wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
Parama wrote:It's pretty damn easy to replace a corpse if you ask me :P
OK
;)

Mafuyu has been revived on Day 2.
Parama, whose role remains unknown, has been modkilled on Day 2 for wanting to replace Mafuyu.

Night 2 will... uh... I think we're going to have a problem with having a mod-confirmed Mafiate.

Parama has been revived on Day 2.
Mafuyu, who was a
Mafia goon
, has been modkilled on Day 2 for being mod-confirmed scum already.

The modkills and revivals are intended as a joke, so both of you remain eligible to win. Carry on Day 2.
wtf?!

also, OMGUS is not a scumtell. at least not in most circumstances.
No, but true OMGUS is incredibly anti-town, as it's voting someone purely because they're voting you.

this is the first reason Me=Weird's post is bullshit.
Which post are you talking about?

the second is that he is voting me.
A rare case of true OMGUS! I'm scum because I'm voting for you, and according to you you're town. As if there's any way for me to know this until you die.

the third is that he is making a ridiculous case against LLD (who is my top town read atm).
How does being suspicious of someone that you don't suspect make me scum? And where is my "ridiculous case against LLD"?

also, he fully deserves my vote:
UNVOTE: VOTE: Me=Weird

you better kill me tonight, scumbag. I caught you and you will die.
EVERYBODY ON
Blooderection's
WAGON, UNVOTE!
EVERYBODY VOTE
Me=Weird
!

we lynch scum today, then tonight BE dies. and if he was scum, we win.
easy, no?
Assuming the scum you're talking about lynching is you, then yeah. We win.

PS: Me=Weird, thanks for being obvscum.
No no, thank
you
for confirming my earlier suspicions.
Tasky wrote:
smargaret wrote:Tasky:
-Why is Me=Weird's case on you bullshit?
-How is your case on Me=Weird
not
just a bad case of OMGUS?
there is no such thing as OMGUS.
Nice contradiction from OMGUS not being scummy to it not existing.
he attacked me, and I am townie, therefore it is obvious that he did something wrong. so, I am inclined to investigate him further.
And how am I supposed to think you're town? This is true OMGUS.
Therefore, I looked back at his posts, and they are full of nonsense. He screams OMGUS all the time, calls 5 people scum, etc.
therefore I vote him.
MISREP! MISREP! MISREP! My posts are not full of nonsense, I do not scream OMGUS all the time, I used a poor choice of words. I have more than one suspect.

smargaret wrote:-Why is BE going to die tonight?
I am not sure about this. but I think so. and, it is vital for all of us that I get to know whether my theory is right or not.
Maybe, if my theory gets confirmed, I can even explain it tomorrow. I am not promising that, though.
Guys, vote tasky. This is where the real scum is. Day-vig, I implore you to shoot this guy tomorrow if we don't lynch him and he doesn't die in the night.

Toon fighter, two things.
1. Blatant bandwagoning of OMGUS is bad.
2. Like I want to say to tasky, and by doing this am saying to him, Fuck you.

MOD: I'm voting tasky?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Lol they didn't unvote guys. BE hasn't been lynched yet. To make it easier for reckamonic:
DO NOT HAMMER. WAIT FOR CLAIM.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Yep.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:43 am

Post by Me=Weird »

SO MANY PLAYERS I WANT DEAD. SC GIMME A GUN! AND LOTS O' BULLETS!
This so much. PLEASE SC!! PLEASE!

Please can someone sum up the case on BE. The VT claim doesn't help him, but I have yet to see why he's so scummy. And since he supposedly is super scummy, how hard is it to say why?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:15 am

Post by Me=Weird »

BE was scummy, but I don't feel like writing out why. mothrax hasn't helped the slot, so can someone make a good case for me to sheep off of?

Tasky: Why do you want to lynch me? So far, it's seemed like you're just attacking me because I attacked you.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

And yet you don't vote chrono… I find this more scummy than his other post, because if he really did mean chrono, I think he would have voted chrono. But he didn't, so
Unvote, Vote: Toon Fighter

There's also the big AtE in that post, plus his wagoning because of tasky's OMGUS.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

I be here. I couldn't declare V/LA because the thread was locked for night. I'll have a post up tomorrow, explaining my
Vote: Espeonage
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Me=Weird »

I feel better about M=W now that I've actually read his posts. He has well-reasoned votes, an excellent case on Shotty, and a pretty good posting frequency. Welcome to the townie list, M=W!
Thanks, but shotty isn't in this game…?
Anyway, here's why Espeonage is scum.
He "random" voted chesskid, and then for unknown reasons pushed a bandwagon on him.
Then he votes LL, for more unknown reasons.
He refused to make a post of content until more stuff happened at a time when several other people(including me) had posted content.
And he unvotes and votes smargaret
again
with no reasons. His unvote was also for unknown reasons.
I believe this was to LL, whom he'd just unvoted.
He then admits to thinking she's scum, even though he's voting someone else that he has not expressed suspicion of.
A bunch of pretty much nothing…
He claims that a BE case was unnecessary, because he "was so obv-scum". Not true.
He refused to actually defend himself, instead saying that he was the only one who didn't think TF was scum. Which first of all, is not a towntell. Second, if he's scum, then he knows TF is town.

Basically, he's refused to give reasoning for anything he's done, which is withholding information which is scummy for obvious reasons.
There you go, people who want a clear cut case on Espeonage.

But worst of all, I don't like his avatar.(that's a joke, in case anyone is too stupid to figure it out.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Tasky wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:What reasons make you believe Espeonage could be town?
What reasons make you believe Espeonage could be scum?
he got a role PM from the mod containing his role. I know from a reliable source that his role was chosen randomly among a pool of roles containing scumroles and townroles.
That answers both questions.
After espeon is dead, if it's not game over, can we please lynch this guy?

smargeret, not pushing the BE lynch doesn't make tasky townie. It was attempting to set up a mislynch the next day.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:24 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Oh, he's obv town? Must've missed the confirmed sanity cop investigation clear on him.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #26) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

MOD: RL issues require me to be replaced. Sorry.
:(
I'll advertise in my sig.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

This was a really fun game, but life got in the way, and I just couldn't keep up very well.
Plus I got really frustrated with tasky.

*goes off to read QTs*

Lists are okay, parama, but they can't be all you do.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”