SURVIVOR: CFOK! (MOOSPIKER WINS! FEEDBACK?)

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:55 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

TL;DR - Crazy loses the final TC.
green shirt thursdays
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by Crazy »

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Crazy »

Btw, playing Survivor honestly is like playing basketball while hopping on one leg. If you can still win, then you'll be praised incessantly, but if you fail, then you just look like an idiot. I'm extremely honest in real life; I'm probably in like the top 10%, but this is a game, get over it.

What's stupid is I don't even think I screwed you over very much at all (you're like REALLY playing semantics when you say I backstabbed you), and you're still acting like a petulant child. I think I put more effort into that post than you did in this whole game; to respond with a "TL;DR YOU'RE NOT WINNING" is insanely rude.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

...but you're not winning.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm not even being rude, really.
I'm just not voting for you. And I think mallow played this game better, tbqh.
green shirt thursdays
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by KageLord »

I actually think Crazy played the game the best as far as alliances and the like goes. Unfortunately, that's probably not going to get him my vote anyway.
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Crazy didn't do anything wrong. I would consider him playing the game very much like I did. Looking for the best opportunites that would take him the furthest and waiting for the right time to make the right move. Him having his Moospiker, I having my KageLord.

Moospiker flat-out saying he doesn't deserve to win is enough for me to feel confident the way I did before: I'm not voting Moo.

I like mallow and Crazy both, so we'll see what happens and what questions come out. *Blackberry starts advertising his sexy body for a career after the show*
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:34 am

Post by Chevre »

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Part 2 - I can't differentiate between Jane and Jill

Now it is time for the role of the wonderful jury to come into play.

animorpherv1
diginova
Espeonage
dramonic
Drench
Cybele
Blackberry
KageLord
xRECKONERx

You may now ask no more than THREE questions each. You have 48 hours to do so.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:42 am

Post by Espeonage »

If you could play this whole game again and you had to do something differently before endgame what would it be?

I'm not sure if I will ask another question.
Don't @ me.
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:02 am

Post by mallowgeno »

Espeonage wrote:If you could play this whole game again and you had to do something differently before endgame what would it be?

I would have started to look for allies from day one. In this game I had no allies until Ani and I chatted around the 4th player voted out. I should have looked for people I could have trusted more. Cause when it comes down to the merge, your "allies" are much more likely to make you believe anything they say. I didn't really trust 100% any of the players I aligned with except for Animorph and I believe that was a legitimate alliance. I feel the others were only formed for the purpose of voting out the quirky quartet.
Moospiker
Moospiker
Goon
Moospiker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Moospiker »

Ermmmm yeah. Not make multiple deals with people. Like two F3 deals at once.
Click.

Please, no double capitals.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:38 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Reck's First Question:

Out of all the members of the jury, which of them do you think deserves to be where you are the most, and why?
green shirt thursdays
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:23 am

Post by Crazy »

Espeonage wrote:If you could play this whole game again and you had to do something differently before endgame what would it be?
There were a couple minor strategic errors I made that became more apparent in retrospect, such as not throwing the F10 IC that sent you home, or using my double vote at F6, when I didn't need to. However, since none of those things ended up hurting me, the thing I most regret is being too unclear with my deal towards RECK, since that cost me what I thought was my most definite jury vote. (just being honest)
RECK wrote:Out of all the members of the jury, which of them do you think deserves to be where you are the most, and why?
That's tough. For one, I think dramonic should be there in YOUR position, since if any of Drench/Cybele/you hadn't won immunity at F9, then he'd still be there, and I would have had the same deal with him that I had with you. As for who deserves it most, I think Berry probably was the best player of all the jury members, but there's no way I'd ever take him to the F3. You could even argue that Drench was screwed by a bad mod decision that lost him his double-vote, and maybe he should have lasted longer.

If suppose I have to pick somebody, so I'll go with Berry.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:28 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Eh, dramonic and I are in the same position, tbqh.
green shirt thursdays
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by dramonic »

@Crazy: Considering you double-voted Reck, do you really expect me to vote for your win? ;_ ;
@Moospiker: Considering you don't think you deserve the win, do you really expect me to vote for your win?
@Mallowgeno: Considering my desire to vote you off was only ever surpassed by my desire to vote off Drench, do you really expect me to vote for your win?

Dance puppets!
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by Crazy »

dramonic wrote:@Crazy: Considering you double-voted Reck, do you really expect me to vote for your win? ;_ ;
I didn't use my double-vote on RECK. I used it on Blackberry. I was the main one fighting to keep RECK in the game as long as he did. Heck, even Moospiker voted for him at F7.
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by KageLord »

Crazy wrote:
dramonic wrote:@Crazy: Considering you double-voted Reck, do you really expect me to vote for your win? ;_ ;
I didn't use my double-vote on RECK. I used it on Blackberry. I was the main one fighting to keep RECK in the game as long as he did. Heck, even Moospiker voted for him at F7.
Oooo turnaround. AtE.
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Crazy wrote:
You did, however, still vote me out. Not much difference between jury at F7 and jury at F4 when you're still on the jury.

RECK'S SECOND QUESTION:
Between Drench & Cybele, if you could've had one of them make it further, who would it be, and why? And if it's neither, what kinda grudge do you hold against them?
green shirt thursdays
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Crazy »

RECK wrote:You did, however, still vote me out. Not much difference between jury at F7 and jury at F4 when you're still on the jury.
And I should have voted off Moospiker instead? I promised him F2, and I only promised you F3.
RECK wrote:RECK'S SECOND QUESTION:
Between Drench & Cybele, if you could've had one of them make it further, who would it be, and why? And if it's neither, what kinda grudge do you hold against them
If I wanted Drench and Cybele to get further in the game, then they
would have
gotten further in the game - I think I had the power and the opportunity. Keeping them around would serve no good strategic purpose for me; I needed them gone before Blackberry because I needed to weaken you as much as possible so you and Drench/Cybele wouldn't be able to vote me off after Berry.

That's not to say that I have any grudge against them; I think you're way too wrapped up in this game if you think that voting someone off means you have a grudge against them. I respect both of them as players and individuals.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Crazy »

I feel like I should clarify to the rest of the jury the reason why RECK is so upset with me.

After dramonic's elimination, I promised RECK that I would take him to the F3 (along with Moospiker) and then try to win immunity so I could vote him off because I didn't want to face him in the final vote. He agreed to those terms.

Then the game turned out to have a F3 jury vote instead of a F2, unlike what I had originally thought. RECK apparently thought that I should take him to the F3
anyway
, even though I made it clear before that my intention was to vote him off right before the jury vote. I was just mistaken about when exactly the jury vote would be.

So... am I such a horrible person? XD
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by Blackberry »

mallowgeno wrote:

I would have started to look for allies from day one. In this game I had no allies until Ani and I chatted around the 4th player voted out. I should have looked for people I could have trusted more. Cause when it comes down to the merge, your "allies" are much more likely to make you believe anything they say. I didn't really trust 100% any of the players I aligned with except for Animorph and I believe that was a legitimate alliance. I feel the others were only formed for the purpose of voting out the quirky quartet.
:evil: I aligned with you because I liked your spirit and your "go Orange tribe" attitude.

*considers voting for Crazy instead of mallow*

*thinks up questions to ask*
Moospiker
Moospiker
Goon
Moospiker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:56 pm

Post by Moospiker »

dramonic wrote: @Moospiker: Considering you don't think you deserve the win, do you really expect me to vote for your win?
No.
Click.

Please, no double capitals.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:33 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I did not know dramonic wanted mallow gone so bad =\
green shirt thursdays
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:00 am

Post by Espeonage »

If only the people I had wrapped around my finger early didn't flake. I would have had Crazy dead before the first shuffle.
Don't @ me.
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:29 am

Post by diginova »

Same question to all three:
Why should I vote for you, being very apathetic of this game as of late?
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally

Return to “Social Game Archive”