Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

a2rudeboy wrote:And I'm attacking you based on the fact that everything in your case against me, or everything that you've presented that is, is something you yourself are exactly guilty of. If you were reading this game, would you find yourself scummy?
Maybe. But, and I hate to bring up this argument again, I know that I'm town, and I have to play the game with that knowledge.

Your argument seems to be that there is no scum motivation (which I disagree with a little- there's a small scum motivation), and that I've also contributed less than I should've, which does not discredit the argument on you. But I do see your points and agree with them to an extent, so I will

UNVOTE: .
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by singersigner »

So...Antihero makes no mention of quadz and his scummy play, EVER. And only calls out Zed because he thinks he's only trying to divert the attention to the other growing wagon, completely disregarding the fact that plenty of other players agreed he was scummy (oh hey look, he flipped scum).

He also makes a big deal out of the whole me/Equinox thing, when in my opinion, forcibly not answering your own questions when one of them looks like fishing is scummy. To me, it felt like he was only trying to push a scummy issue on me, when other people even agreed it was suspicious. Hey, OMGUS? No, quoting people out of order, and not thinking that the order of the posts matter is scummy. You may have made a mistake, but then backtracking and saying it wouldn't have mattered anyway is BS.

He seems to by quite hypocritical with not wanting to read any WoTs, and then posting a couple of his own (doesn't matter if they're quotes, you admit that it's our responsibility to read them, so we will if you post them), as well as when he said he didn't admit he made a mistake, when he really did...and then admitted it was a mistake
again

Again, I still don't understand how he thinks quadz isn't scummy at the end of the day. He votes Zed...but doesn't give any reasons for doing so, other than "he's scummier." I feel like my wagon didn't take off, so he voted the only other wagon that wasn't his scum-buddy.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by singersigner »

VOTE: Antihero

Toootally meant to do that in my last post.

Also, Pom...your logic is pretty bad with the whole "I know I'm town, so I have to play with that knowledge." I mean, that might be true and all, but you have to realize that no one else knows that, so if you attack someone for reasons of which you are guilty, it's gunna look that much more suspicious for you. Especially since you have no idea who else is in the Mason group with Nexus. Unless you are, and have someone to vouch for you, I wouldn't use "because I'm town" as part of your argument (yes, I understand that's not your entire defense).

I like tomatoes.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I know, I generally dislike the argument. But when I'm told that I should suspect myself, I have to explain why I don't. It's not really a defense, and that's why I'm dropping the argument.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Real response coming Tues night, as I said.
Brief things:
Muffin, what slot are you replacing again?
and in response to this:
"I personally feel you should judge a role by all the players who have played it. Why don't you read the posts of players you replace?"
I trust my reads better than anyone elses. I don't really care who Zed found scummy, I care who I find scummy. I did read Zed's posts that were important for forming reads on other players, however.

Also since today's objective is to lynch the other Werewolf, and I'm pretty obviously not the other Werewolf, we're not lynching me today. (I'll still defend and deliver my promised content and shit on Tues like I said)
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Muffin »

chesskid3 wrote:Real response coming Tues night, as I said.
Brief things:
Muffin, what slot are you replacing again?
I replaced springlullaby
and in response to this:
"I personally feel you should judge a role by all the players who have played it. Why don't you read the posts of players you replace?"
I trust my reads better than anyone elses. I don't really care who Zed found scummy, I care who I find scummy. I did read Zed's posts that were important for forming reads on other players, however.
Fair enough, I suppose.
Also since today's objective is to lynch the other Werewolf, and I'm pretty obviously not the other Werewolf, we're not lynching me today.
Subtle. :P
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Nah, like even if I were confirmed as a goon, it will still make more sense to at least try to find quadz' partner and lynch them. If we get the partner today we go into 2 v 6 with 1-2 living masons.
If we get a goon we go into (worst case, no crosskills (which there wont be, since if there is a crosskill last scum is screwed) 1 v 1 v 5 with 0-2 masons
And if we misslynch we go into (worst case) 2 v 1 v 4 which will suck hard.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

like, 2 v 1 v 4 either leads to double lylo vs goons, or a 1 v 1 v 2 Kingmaker/Prisoner's Dilemma, both of which I'd rather avoid.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by singersigner »

Chess, you math is off...but I get what you're saying. It's weird that you would say something like that as town...but i still get it, especially since I' pushing for an Antihero lynch today.

I like tomatoes.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

my math is not off.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

If we finish a scumteam, there is only 1 kill tonight. If we don't, there are two.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by singersigner »

K, wasn't taking into account the NK. I was looking at the end of today, not D3.

I like tomatoes.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by Antihero »

Looks like I've already got a few fans. :|
chesskid3 wrote:Also since today's objective is to lynch the other Werewolf, and I'm pretty obviously not the other Werewolf, we're not lynching me today. (I'll still defend and deliver my promised content and shit on Tues like I said)
Thanks for claiming mafia.

However, I agree with the mafia goon that we need to hunt quad's partner today (takes the number of kills down 1).

singer, if you're looking for people who don't mention quad, there are several. This includes springlullaby, who made a bad post then conveniently disappeared for the rest of the day.

VOTE: Muffin
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by singersigner »

Spring was replaced, so I don't think looking at the fact that she "disappeared" after that is very telling, considering it was pretty obvious she wasn't going to come back.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by singersigner »

Yeah, Chess, what makes you say you're "pretty obviously not the other werewolf"? I don't know why I just overlooked that at first...

I like tomatoes.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:19 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Because the interaction between Zed/Quad and Me/Quad was pretty obviously not a bus. Feel free to disagree, but I really don't see how you could.

Also I'm not a goon, I'm just trying to shelve pointless debate with the deadline on Friday. Let's find that werewolf.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by singersigner »

You're still stating an opinion that can't actually be proven until you die. It doesn't really explain why you would do that as town.

Chess, if you want to find that werewolf, I'd suggest starting with Antihero.

And woah, I didn't realize deadline was THIS FRIDAY. Comeon people, let's lynch this fool.

I like tomatoes.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

*can't be proven until the werewolf dies*
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:39 pm

Post by singersigner »

chesskid3 wrote:*can't be proven until the werewolf dies*
Then I would suggest werewolf-hunting, hmm? You've done quite a bit of speculation and very little scum-hunting.

I like tomatoes.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:42 pm

Post by CSL »

Roll Call XV

Antihero -2- kunkstar7, singersigner

chesskid3 -1- Muffin
Muffin -2- Lowell, Antihero

Nonvoters -4- chesskid3, a2rudeboy, Pomegranate, Sevei

Deadline is Friday at 7:00pm EST. Currently, Antihero would be kicked out if deadline hit this instant

9 students in class, 5 expels.

Nice explosion of posts!
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 pm

Post by CSL »

Your mod will be V/LA tomorrow. Don't expect an update until late.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I said before, I'm only posting one liners tonight, since I'm only checking in when I need a quick break. I have two psets due in 14 hours now, and I've yet to start one, mostly done with the other.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by singersigner »

chesskid3 wrote:I said before, I'm only posting one liners tonight, since I'm only checking in when I need a quick break. I have two psets due in 14 hours now, and I've yet to start one, mostly done with the other.
Apologies. I'm just really ready to lynch some scum and get this day over with.

I like tomatoes.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:45 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

No worries.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:33 pm

Post by Muffin »

If deadlines are looming, I'll stand in line for an Antihero lynch too.
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.

Return to “Completed Open Games”