/Invitational 11: Pick your Poison 5 (Game Over)

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:37 am

Post by SpyreX »

No I'm saying going "IN ALL SCENARIOS SPYREX IS SCUM" and having that parked vote is awesome.

L-1 or L-50 ooba DOES need to post a real thing and replacement three: return of the replacementism can make words so fate finally sees the light.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:45 am

Post by ooba »

Fate wrote:Day doesn't end until Ooba's catch-up post is posted, I destroy it, he is lynched instead, and CTD posts.
You can try ..
PF wrote:Ooba for rushing yesterday, some connections he has to DGB and various instances of IIOA that Fate pointed out.
- How would you reconcile DGB avoiding the second biggest wagon other than hers to vote me (end of day play)?
- I remember one instance where Fate called me out for IIOA. "Various"?
Overall, pretty weak reasons for setting up my lynch tomorrow .. Also if HH is lynched today and flips town, will that change anything?

Preview: Spyrex, you're saying post or be replaced?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:48 am

Post by SpyreX »

Post. Words. Good Words. Or Die.

Replacement refers to the replacement that just replaced for the replacement.
Show

Proud member of BaM
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:50 am

Post by PokerFace »

K, and I am fine with them posting as they indeed should before day end and they still got time as long as no one puts him at L-1 and or hammers. Do you disagree with my time assessment or think I should unvote?

I'll go through and get other comments you want when off work
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:51 am

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:K, and I am fine with them posting as they indeed should before day end and they still got time as long as no one puts him at L-1 and or hammers. Do you disagree with my time assessment or think I should unvote?
^directed at spyreX

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p2567785

I'll go through and get other comments you want when off work
^directed at ooba's last post
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:51 am

Post by SpyreX »

Sall good where it is. If someone wants to jump the hammer more power to them (hint: jumping the hammer involves becoming hammered)
Show

Proud member of BaM
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:02 am

Post by ooba »

Also I do think PF's approach is much more sensible .. We've got to start thinking in threes i.e if you're voting HH, you got to have a possible scum team in mind ..

mith, Plumegranate -> Town
If HH is scum -> Seraphim, SpyreX are Town -> Too prolonged an attack from both for it to be a bus
Which leaves PokerFace, iamausername, Fate.

I'd put iam in as a buddy just for 1788. (Not voting)
The lynch vote and DGB-Fate banter seemed genuine but can't say for sure.

So list out your scum teams when voting ..

Meet you in 24 hours with re-read thoughts ..
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Fate »

OOBA OOBA OOBA

VOTE: OOBA
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:44 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

PokerFace (1) -- HackerHuck
HackerHuck (3) -- SpyreX, mith, PokerFace
ooba (1) -- Fate

Not voting: Plumegranate, ooba, iamausername, CrashTextDummie
9 alive, lynch at 5
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:23 am

Post by HackerHuck »

SpyreX wrote:No I'm saying going "IN ALL SCENARIOS SPYREX IS SCUM" and having that parked vote is awesome.

L-1 or L-50 ooba DOES need to post a real thing and replacement three: return of the replacementism can make words so fate finally sees the light.
Why are you ignoring the part where I say that in all scenarios PokerFace is scum?
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by mith »

Happy with vote, agree that we need to hear from ooba and CTD (and more from everyone else) before anyone gets hammer-happy.

1791 makes me feel a bit better about PokerFace. I don't think it's such an obvious point that it would occur to scum-trying-to-look-town (as opposed to actually scumhunting and thinking about the game). I still don't feel great about PokerFace's play, but that particular post looks quite town.

I want to go through the possible scum groups, rule some out, see what's left, but I'm not sure when I'm going to have time for that. Bleh @ this week.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Because that's just as ridiculous as me and my ego warrants me dealing with that on the me side sucka.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:29 am

Post by Fate »

PokerFace wrote: Fate's unvote feels odd. Why do you want to hear from CTD if you thought he was scum and voted Hacker so harshly earlier? Yep I think HH, Ooba, Fate
o_O?

"WHY THE HELL WOULD FATE WANT TO HEAR FROM A LURKER PLAYER SLOT? WTF?"
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:17 am

Post by PokerFace »

ooba wrote:
Fate wrote:Day doesn't end until Ooba's catch-up post is posted, I destroy it, he is lynched instead, and CTD posts.
You can try ..
PF wrote:Ooba for rushing yesterday, some connections he has to DGB and various instances of IIOA that Fate pointed out.
- How would you reconcile DGB avoiding the second biggest wagon other than hers to vote me (end of day play)?
- I remember one instance where Fate called me out for IIOA. "Various"?
Overall, pretty weak reasons for setting up my lynch tomorrow .. Also if HH is lynched today and flips town, will that change anything?

Preview: Spyrex, you're saying post or be replaced?
She was either distancing from her scum buddy you or she had a reason for keeping her buddy fruits alive. if the second was true she would have never been the first to bring suspicion on the fruits. And why not have her buddy claim tracker otherwise. Its more rational that the antics there point to you.

Various? I thought there was more than one but on looking back i guess there was only one. Fate is welcome to elaborate on his case of you since he very well didn't destroy your last post

@Fate,
read the part in that post which is an
edit by preview
I misunderstood what you did there. I'm keeping it in mind in case it becomes relevant later but if not then it don't matter.

@Fruits PlumPom,
you said you have trouble believing in 2 vigs with VV as scum. How notorious of a VI is VV? I had no inkling of said reputation before my entry to this game

If HH scum I think as i have previously mentioned. If HH town then i may have to take a good look at spyreX or CTD, though i am kinda doubting I'll have to do that. Third there i guess could be fate or Iam as fruits and mith seem unconnected to DGB due to earlier observations
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Fate »

Destroy? Post?
ooba wrote:Also I do think PF's approach is much more sensible .. We've got to start thinking in threes i.e if you're voting HH, you got to have a possible scum team in mind ..

If HH is scum -> Seraphim, SpyreX are Town -> Too prolonged an attack from both for it to be a bus

^There's NOTHING HERE to destroy. I was waiting for his promised ACTUAL content before I get my bulldozer out.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Fate »

K after mulling it over I'll give it a shot
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by Fate »

ooba wrote:Also I do think PF's approach is much more sensible .. We've got to start thinking in threes i.e if you're voting HH, you got to have a possible scum team in mind ..

LOL LETS STARAT THINKIN SCUMTEAMS.

MITH+PLUM IS TOWN=LKOLWAHT EVERY1 IS ALREADY SAYING.
IF HH IS SCUM, LET ME BASELESSLY CLEAR TWO PEOPLE FOR STAYING ON HIS CASE...? LOL
WHICH LEAVES THREE PEOPLE WHO SCUM MUST BE IN ALL CONTIGENT ON HH'S SUPPOSED SCUMFLIP.

HERE'S THE FUCKING KICKER:
OOBA. ISN'T. VOTING. HH.

BUT HIS READS?
BASIN EM ON THAT FLIP?

HOOOOOOOOOOO BOIIIIIIII GET YHOUR VOTES A MOVIN OVER HERE.

RIGH' NOW.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Fate »

SORRY THE PUNCHLINE WAS THAT HE NEVER EVEN REALLY LISTED "SCUMTEAM" WHILE IMPLORING EVERYONE ELSE TO DO SO.

BAD DUM CHINK (LOLSPYREX ARE YOU RACIST?)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by Fate »

Plum I see you online now. I'd like to point you to the fact that I found the energy and motivation to get this ooba wagon started.

LEZ A PEGGO (I swear I thought thats what Mario was saying for all my childhood)
Plumegranate
Plumegranate
Goon
Plumegranate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Plumegranate »

<3

FATE, YOU TOOK ALL THE DESTROYING OUT OF IT FOR ME :(

WELL, ALMOST:

So. Speculate about how things might line up if HH is scum and don't vote? Well, we're at L-1, I suppose. Do that sort of analysis but don't make it clear who your frakking top suspect is (follow - ooba just incriminated a bunch of people on the assumption that HH is scum and then left it ambiguous as to whether he actually believes that to be the case)???

And follow it up with 'lol reread' (which I've been hearing ALL GAME from your corner, come to think of it)????

Yeah no.

HH is maybe-scum (but either way he's certainly on MOONBEAMS). Not important, because as HH himself pointed out, lynching right today is pretty critical and ooba is obv-scum.

VOTE: ooba

Oh, cherry on top:
ooba wrote:- How would you reconcile DGB avoiding the second biggest wagon other than hers to vote me (end of day play)?
B-b-b-but I thought the bussing was faked so well!
This is a Plum + Pomegranate alt.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by mith »

Fate: You're doing it wrong again. But FWIW, if your point is "ooba knows HH is going to flip scum, they're scum together", I think it's a good one. "Overall, pretty weak reasons for setting up my lynch tomorrow" doesn't look very good either (though to be fair he does make that one conditional with a "what if HH is town?" add-on).

(Still prefer HackerHuck lynch. But I'd vote ooba over anyone else, now.)

I think at this point I'm going to be more suspicious of SpyreX if HackerHuck flips scum than if he flips town. His switch to AdumbroDeus yesterday is icky, and Hoopla made a similar point against him back in her self-hammer reveal (too quick to compromise). It all feels a bit too "Look at me! I'm voting VV/HH! Don't forget it when one of us dies!".

(Of course, the same applies to Fate and his ooba thing. But I don't think HackerHuck/ooba/Fate is likely.)

PokerFace at least looks like he's trying to figure this game out right now.

At the moment, I can't see myself voting for any of the others until we're down to the last scum (if then). Most confident of Plumegranate's innocence, of course.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by Fate »

Mith look closer, it isn't an associative tell.

Its a "HERP DERP LET ME FAKE CONTENT BASED ON THE POPULAR OPINION THAT HH IS SCUM BUT NOT VOTE ACCORDINGLY" tell, meaning that Ooba is scum REGARDLESS of what HH is.

So let ooba be the one to die first. Something stirring deep in my loins tells me he is the roleblocker.
Plumegranate
Plumegranate
Goon
Plumegranate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by Plumegranate »

I had you up until the loins stirring.
This is a Plum + Pomegranate alt.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by Fate »

*wink wink*
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by ooba »

- "Baselessly clearing": "Too prolonged an attack to be a bus" - They went after VV every single day for it to be a bus.
- Why I'm not voting is clear enough .. As plum puts it "Because I'm vote sure if VV scum is the case" ..
Posting in caps lock does not mean bulldozing a case ..

My intent with that post is to make people start thinking and posting about scum teams .. Fate\Plum - who are my other two scumbuddies then?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”