Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Wow, have none of you ever learned to not tell other people your "Town and Scum" lists?

Giving a town and scum list gives the scum the knowledge of knowing exactly who to kill.

@ Zed
Mallowgeno asked. I didn't bring it up.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:31 am

Post by JesseSheffield »

It's your beliefs not everyone. I'm fairly certain your specific beliefs on who's what is not going to be the same as a lot of other players. And you don't need to give a list, but some insight as to who's scum and why is generally helpful.
And who's going to stop me...
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

I'm fairly certain, but if I were in a LyLo situation. Well, right before a LyLo situation. Like the night before, the scum could just kill off the good people and keep the scummy people I had listed, then they could easily win.

No, I don't feel like telling you everything.

But I will tell you who I think is scum.

D_J.

mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:49 am

Post by mothrax »

Do you have any other suspicions you would be willing to share robo?
If not can you give me a point by point of why DJ is scum?

Jmurph looks like opportunistic scum. Look at his voting pattern. Also, hiding behind policy for the dmsis wagon, which he jumped on without previous suspicion of Kat.
VOTE: jmurph
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:58 am

Post by don_johnson »

Robo: your case on me is based on my Jesse vote. This occurred on day2. U claim now to have amassed a list of town and scum from day 1. Please share with is some of those reads. Even one will suffice.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:00 pm

Post by Lowell »

251 is the right response to 250. Town lists are awesome. Speaking of, jesse and robo are both town, and don looks less and less like the right lynch.
unvote
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:43 am

Post by Zed »

Just because someone seems scummy to you doesn't mean they see. scummy to anyone else.

share pls
hi. I am a girl. no more confusion necessary.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:50 am

Post by mothrax »

Lowell wrote:251 is the right response to 250. Town lists are awesome. Speaking of, jesse and robo are both town, and don looks less and less like the right lynch.
unvote
No, townlists are not awesome. [/theory discussion]
Is this the most you are going to contribute?

I am still waiting on an answer from Robo. I will ask you the same question Lowell>
Who is scum and why?
jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:45 am

Post by jmurph3 »

I am back. Sorry about the delay. I'll be posting a much longer post in about an hour or so.
jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:11 am

Post by jmurph3 »

@DJ: I'm assuming that this:
CommieX wrote: Flipping through the game, there's honestly very few things I find to be scummy, particularly with the entrance of DMSIS. I did not like Jmurph's random popping in, hopping on the shotty wagon, and then taking off again. Jesse seems to be acting like he usually does, and I don't know how I feel about Don right now.
is the case that you're referring to here:
don_johnson wrote:i was referring to the case brought against you by another player. v/la posts don't count as participation and/or responses. someone voted you. i added my vote because i thought the argument made sense. i would like to see a response to that initial argument. do you think it is valid/invalid? do you think it is a case brought against you by town or scum?
In that case, well, I was clearly gone more than I intended to be, and as noted, popped in to vote for shotty. I would do that again. I don't like playing with Shotty. The fact remains, however, that he was modkilled approximately 3 hours after I voted for him. I don't see how that's me "taking off again." I didn't get a chance to post before the modkill. That's all there is to it. I don't know if I see it as a case necessarily brought against me by scum (it's difficult to tell since Commie has been gone since then and I thus can't see how he's pushed it, what he's elaborated on besides it, etc. He made the vote and then disappeared. That's null to me at the moment.

To address the most recent vote on me:
mothrax wrote:Jmurph looks like opportunistic scum. Look at his voting pattern. Also, hiding behind policy for the dmsis wagon, which he jumped on without previous suspicion of Kat.
VOTE: jmurph
...I fail to see how I'm opportunistic in almost anything I've done. Robo started a wagon on himself to start discussion. I voted on it because I could see what he was doing and figured the same thing. I disappeared for awhile, for which I apologize. When I picked up my prod, I saw that Shotty had replaced in. I don't like playing with Shotty. As mentioned before, I've played with him in the past and he makes games not fun for me. So I decided to join the policy lynch. How is any of this opportunisitic?

Now, regarding the biggest thing that's been happening on D2: the DJ wagon. Personally, I don't find DJ all that scummy anymore. His first posts for the day started off scummy to me, but I feel him leaning more town at this point. I feel like his original vote was weak, especially since it wasn't explained, but the conversation that has stemmed from it is a good thing, and I feel like his posts have become better as the day has progressed. I'm not willing to vote him right now. At DJ: who is your top suspect besides me and Jesse, and why?

I have to say that after-rereading the thread, the person that stands out as scummiest to me is Robo. The only thing that he has done on D2 is tunnel DJ. I feel like he's especially not contributing when he says:
Robocopter87 wrote:I feel I created a good list of towns and scums

Which I do not feel like sharing.
I'm not saying you need to post your full town/scum list. In fact, I agree for the most part that town and scum lists pretty much only help scum. But you could at least post your 2nd and 3rd most scummy, for example. That would be helpful.

In fact, everything he's done D2 is enough to make me say VOTE: Robocopter87
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:55 am

Post by mallowgeno »

I suppose Robo's "scum" would be me and DJ just because we feel he's scum; OMGUS what irony...
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:31 am

Post by Me=Weird »

votecountdon_johnson(3): CSL, Robocopter87, JesseSheffield
jmurph3(3): CommieX, don_johnson, mothrax
Robocopter87(2): mallowgeno, jmurph3
Not voting(2): Zed, Lowell

With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch.
Deadline is October 21.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

mallowgeno wrote:I suppose Robo's "scum" would be me and DJ just because we feel he's scum; OMGUS what irony...
You are making some big assumptions.

No. I don't think you are scum. Or at least I haven't put a lot of thought into you. Don't put words in my mouth and then call it scummy, thats just wrong.

D_J on the other hand, is scummy.

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by don_johnson »

not answering my question is scummy, robo.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Which Question?

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by don_johnson »

dj wrote:Robo: your case on me is based on my Jesse vote. This occurred on day2. U claim now to have amassed a list of town and scum from day 1. Please share with is some of those reads. Even one will suffice.
and then there's this:
mothrax wrote:Do you have any other suspicions you would be willing to share robo?
on top of that, you have basically dodged this:
mallow wrote:Robo what did you accomplish day 1?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jmurph wrote:At DJ: who is your top suspect besides me and Jesse, and why?
i don't really have jesse under the microscope at this time. robo is steadily climbing the charts here and CSL would be my other scum read at this time. when looking at the incomplete bandwagon on day one i wuld say his vote seemed like the "most likely to coast", but i need to go back and iso as reading trumps memory every time. also, he seems to be ignoring the crux of the suspicion against me today and just pushing for votes. normally, i wouldn't find this behavior as scummy, and i think it becomes harder to hunt scum with two scum teams, because scum has little incentive to stay off of a lynch or defend a townie. i.e. scum can be scummy and hope the player they are pushing flips as a member of the other scum team. Not sure if i'm wording that right, but does that make sense? normally scum try and avoid townie lynches(obv not all the time), but in this game, they can't be sure of anyones alignment, so there is more incentive to push lynches. if they happen to ride a scum lynch, then they come out looking better. if its a townie, oh well, another step closer to victory.

unvote, vote: robocopter

townies work together. townies answer each others questions. townies admit when they are tunneling. you have done none of these things.

and jmurph, no. that was not the case, but we can get back to it later.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

dj wrote:Robo: your case on me is based on my Jesse vote. This occurred on day2. U claim now to have amassed a list of town and scum from day 1. Please share with is some of those reads. Even one will suffice.
Thats not even a question. No. I ain't sharin reads.

D_J wrote:and then there's this:
mothrax wrote:Do you have any other suspicions you would be willing to share robo?
This is not your question DJ, sorry I didn't see this one. I'll answer it, but right now I gotta go. I will present my case on D_J. That is a promise.
D_J wrote: on top of that, you have basically dodged this:
Go back and read, I answered this.

mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by mothrax »

Robo, your refusal to share information is scummy. While I agree a complete openness is bad in ways, being completely closed off is just as bad if not worse. We get that you think DJ is scum (I am looking foward to your case), but this tunnel vision will prove in the event that you flip town (I am not sold on scum!robo, just leaning that way.)
Even one scumspect other than DJ would be nice. No this isn't me asking for an out, this is me saying there are 4 scum in this game so you can't possibly have one suspect and one suspect only. I will ask again: (I will even set it aside so you don't miss it)

Who else is scum and why?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Robocopter87 wrote:
Thats not even a question. No. I ain't sharin reads.
its a request. don't argue semantics. if you don't want to share thats fine. my vote stays.

robo wrote:
D_J wrote:and then there's this:
This is not your question DJ, sorry I didn't see this one. I'll answer it, but right now I gotta go. I will present my case on D_J. That is a promise.
didn't say it was my question, just pointing out that you didn't answer it either.
robo wrote:
D_J wrote: on top of that, you have basically dodged this:
Go back and read, I answered this.
[/quote]

again, evidence is your friend. if you can't prove the answer, you may as well tell us that unicorns live in idaho.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by mothrax »

but they do! (I saw one!)
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Post by Lowell »

Not to get bogged down in the meta-trenches, but:

The following people are wrong about townlists: robocopter

The following peopel are an idiot: mothrax. In two consecutive posts he (1) whined at someone for liking "townlists", and then (2) whined at someone for not liking "townlists."

(and yes, I see the part where you try to add nuance to that by saying theres some sort of middle-ground. It's weak)

Not thrilled with any of the wagons. robo is too confrontational to be scum, don too active. jmurph seems like a lazy option.
vote mothrax
. I'm sure I'll get a theory lecture here in response, but the last posts look like you're just trying to take on the leading vote-getters about anything you can get your hands on.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:31 am

Post by mothrax »

Show me where I "whined at someone for not liking townlists Lowell"
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:32 am

Post by mothrax »

To clarify: I asked for another scumspect from Robo. Nowhere in that post did I suggest he share town reads.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

CSL has requested replacement, and CommieX hasn't picked up her prod(or visited since the 10th), so looking for two replacements.
votecountmothrax(1): Lowell
don_johnson(3): CSL, Robocopter87, JesseSheffield
jmurph3(3): CommieX, mothrax
Robocopter87(3): mallowgeno, jmurph3, don_johnson
Not voting(3): Zed

With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch.
Deadline is October 21.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by mallowgeno »

Lowell wrote:Not to get bogged down in the meta-trenches, but:

The following people are wrong about townlists: robocopter

The following peopel are an idiot: mothrax. In two consecutive posts he (1) whined at someone for liking "townlists", and then (2) whined at someone for not liking "townlists."

(and yes, I see the part where you try to add nuance to that by saying theres some sort of middle-ground. It's weak)

Not thrilled with any of the wagons. robo is too confrontational to be scum, don too active. jmurph seems like a lazy option.
vote mothrax
. I'm sure I'll get a theory lecture here in response, but the last posts look like you're just trying to take on the leading vote-getters about anything you can get your hands on.
I agree. Mothrax's bipolar decisions lead me to believe he is scum.

Return to “Completed Open Games”