chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:41 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

4 days is plenty of time.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:48 am

Post by singersigner »

Muffin wrote:If deadlines are looming, I'll stand in line for an Antihero lynch too.
I don't know why you wouldn't just figure out if you're willing to vote him now, though. While I want him gone, I won't appreciate people who are just like "sure, let's lynch him"--without so much as even agreeing with my case or making a case of their own.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:31 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Have not forgotten about this. Will do it either in half an hour -an hour or so when I finish hwk for wed, or sometime wednesday.
Sorry for the delay, I had to make a bunch of catchup posts.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:13 pm

Post by Lowell »

Muffin wrote:If deadlines are looming, I'll stand in line for an Antihero lynch too.
sing, come join this wagon please. anti may be scum, but he can wait. no offense, but my case makes more sense than yours.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:25 am

Post by CSL »

Roll Call XVI

Antihero -2- kunkstar7, singersigner

chesskid3 -1- Muffin
Muffin -2- Lowell, Antihero

Nonvoters -4- chesskid3, a2rudeboy, Pomegranate, Sevei

Deadline is Friday at 7:00pm EST. Currently, Antihero would be kicked out if deadline hit this instant

9 students in class, 5 expels.

Votecount remains unchanged.

2 days remain
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:57 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

This doesn't seem to be going anywhere. So far the muffin case just looks like a lynch on lurking, antihero's vote on muffin says as much, plus it isn't even well founded because it implies that spring's replacing out is scummy. Antihero hasn't done anything today to convince me otherwise.
Welcome to the Network.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:09 am

Post by chesskid3 »

OK MY ISO AND THOUGHTS AND STUFF ARE COMING AFTER LUNCH. STAY TUNED FOR AWESOMENESS
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:10 am

Post by chesskid3 »

also remind me never to play a 1 week deadline game again
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:20 am

Post by Muffin »

I'm still here. Doing an iso on Antihero but super busy yesterday and today. Should have time to complete it tonight.
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

whoops sidetracked. doing this in a few minutes. (kinda sad how I like this game the least of any I'm in)
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:38 am

Post by CSL »

Prodding Sevei.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

ugh fine doing analysis
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

So far:
Antihero in ISO gives some town vibes. The scummy points people bring up about him read more as frustration at the beginning of D1, and then he hits his stride later. I see a lot of scumhunting, something many people are lacking in this game.

SpringLullaby in ISO:
HOLY SHIT ONLY 5 POSTS WOWOOWOWOWOW
Holy shit only 1 post of any substance.
Ok welllll time to analyize this post:
There's scumminess in this post, but not enough to actually vote someone. Hopefully Muffin's ISO has more scumminess, though IIRC Muffin was pretty pro-town :/
springlullaby wrote:- Equinox is not getting town points for her over defensive reaction to people not liking her questions. Why are you not content with your questionnaire getting reaction since it is what you were apparently aiming for?
FOS Equinox
, I haven't counted, but seems there is plenty of votes already there.
-Noted for being scared of putting too many votes on someone (also a confirmed town flip) early on D1. Scum are often scared of this, since riding someone up to L-whatever draws attention.

- I think the Zed by Lowell push is bizarre, plenty of lurkers, why choose Zed in particular?
FOS LOWELL
, I'd like to see the discussion between these two develop a bit before pronouncing myself.
-Translation: I'd like to let them point out scummy things in each other before I hop on the weaker one.

- Singer/Antihero; blah, you guys may well be scum together. The entire back and forth feel artificial to me as it is making a big deal out of nothing; and hard to read too, please desist the bolding, and colouring. Singer is the scummier of the two, or the more antipathetic, but can't tell at this point.
-HO HO HO ANOTHER COP OUT OPENING.
-Questionnaire
1. What is your time zone? GMT+1
2. How much activity can we expect from you? Depends on whether I have something to say
3. What is your favorite role? Pumpkin shooting laser from its ass
4. Chaos or order? Stupid questions get stupid responses.

- As general advice, please stop saying that people's play are stupid. You may feel so but 1)you may not be right 2)it is not of any use to the game. If you have too, make a thread in mafia discussion after the game, or something.

VOTE: Promegranate Obvious scum.
I don'get the vote.

Lot of scum points here. Muffin's ISO better be good.

Muffin in ISO:
#0 - Canadian eh? +5 scum points (JK LOL)
#2 damn i think this is a not very scummy post on the surface, but lets look at it.
Analysis:
Muffin wrote:Day 1 thoughts: The players that stuck out to me the most were Equinox/ulite, quadz, zed/chesskid, and to a lesser extent kunkstar.

-Not that it's particularly relevant at this point, but glad to see my read of equinox and ulite was on the money.
Don't gloat about townreads. Not helpful

-Quadz was obvscum. Is there a quadz link with singersinger? Surprisingly astute read from quadz on zed in a couple of his posts. My immediate thought was that this doesn't look like bussing; Quasz is going for the jugular, so are they opposite scum factions or is zed merely town who gets upset far too easily? Time to read zed in iso.
Is it option A or maybe option B or maybe NEITHER OMG

Zed: Firstly, this post and the accompanying explanations are bogus. First she puts down a weak case, and gets immediately called on it. Then all of a sudden it's "oh ha ha guys, I was half joking, disregard that post plox"? Not buying it.

Also really disliking the appeal to emotion in her iso post #20, and playing "to save herself" which IMO is scummy. Townies ought to know that if they die they can still win, and in fact sometimes townies can do more service to the town by dying than they can by selfishly clinging to life. In fact, Zed is not doing a lot of scumhunting, if any at all. She gets real emotional when attacked, and spent almost the entirety of the game defending herself instead of creating a defensible position on someone. AFAICT her entire case on lowell seemed to consist of "lowell ignored my posts and laid down a poorly-reasoned FOS"

Points about Zed scummy granted

Time to pick up with chesskid where Zed left off:

-lol @ him getting bad vibes from nexus who flipped mason
Again, gloating about flips that are your way are bad.Especially considering you got "playesr that stuck out the most....Uite

This quote is interesting:
Vote for me if you want, replacing into scummy slots is hard, and I shouldn't get a pass because I replaced. Zed may very well have read as scum to me if I'd even bothered reading what he posted - I don't read my replacements posts for that reason.
I personally feel you should judge a role by all the players who have played it. Why don't you read the posts of players you replace?

-the pbpa on quad is nice, but to me there are just as many scum motivations for this as there are town motivations (assuming zed/chesskid and quadz are on different scum teams) so I'm not giving any town points for it.
You did a good thing, but I want you lynched so I'm going to ignore it? Amirite?

-I'd like to see chesskid's promised iso on singer

-It's awesome that Ulite was killed? Care to explain why? Pretty sure it's better for us if they cross-kill each other.

-note to self: reread lowell and a2r in iso

-------------------------------------

As far as my predecessor's play so far... The only plausible explanation for that first post I can think of is maybe deliberately trying to be scummy to get out of the RVS as fast as possible. I do that sometimes. Not answering the equinox questions might fit under that explanation, but not the random fosses. (Also I think fossing is stupid). Beyond that all I can say of spring's 4 posts is that I seriously disagree with his "ok" read on Zed. I find the zed/chesskid slot to be the scummiest in the game atm, so
-There is a very popular scumtell that if you cricitize your predesecors play excessively, you are scum. The logic being town don't care, and aren't worried about looking scummy. I agree with this scumtell.[/b]
vote: chesskid3
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I need to do SingerSinger iso, then my vote is going either on Singer or on Muffin, unless I can find that last friggin werewolf. (if my gut is right, Singer/Muffin are scum together)
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Muffin »

Your gut is wrong.
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:57 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Cool defense bro
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

And I dislike both wagons. Shoot. So Let me decide which is the lesser of two evils....
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Don't fear to start your own
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by singersigner »

chesskid3 wrote:I need to do SingerSinger iso, then my vote is going either on Singer or on Muffin, unless I can find that last friggin werewolf. (if my gut is right, Singer/Muffin are scum together)
I thought the point was to find the other werewolf...so why would you focus on me and Muffin if you don't actually think we're that person?

Also...

ANTIHERO. I'm tellin ya, he's the other werewolf. Where is he, by the way? It's very "convenient" that he hasn't shown up yet to defend himself...

I like tomatoes.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Antihero reads like town. Make a case, don't just say it.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also if I get lynch scum with near-100% accuracy today I'll take that to a werewolf hunt, since a hunt for the scumbuddy is more likely to result in a misslynch. We can hit scum today and do the 1 v 1 v 4 tomorrow.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by singersigner »

chesskid3 wrote:Antihero reads like town. Make a case, don't just say it.
I did make a case. So did Kunk...how did you not see it?

I like tomatoes.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

idk i'm in like 7 games right now or something. I just got lynched in one so that should lessen the load.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by Sevei »

The mod busted me cutting class and smoking in the girls' room, so I decided to come back before getting expelled. Catching up now! :)
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:09 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Vote: Muffin

Deadline looming.
Promised ISO coming tonight but right now voting top scum suspect.

Activity in this game sucks

Return to “Completed Open Games”