singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:20 am

Post by singersigner »

chesskid3 wrote:
Vote: Muffin

Deadline looming.
Promised ISO coming tonight but right now voting top scum suspect.

Activity in this game sucks
You promised ISOs two days ago. Just saying. I'd appreciate if everyone looked over mine and Kunk's case on Antihero. That'd be super. Especially Chess, since I don't feel that multiple games excuses activity in any of them.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:49 am

Post by Muffin »

Is this the case on Antihero to which you keep making reference?
singersigner wrote:So...Antihero makes no mention of quadz and his scummy play, EVER. And only calls out Zed because he thinks he's only trying to divert the attention to the other growing wagon, completely disregarding the fact that plenty of other players agreed he was scummy (oh hey look, he flipped scum).

He also makes a big deal out of the whole me/Equinox thing, when in my opinion, forcibly not answering your own questions when one of them looks like fishing is scummy. To me, it felt like he was only trying to push a scummy issue on me, when other people even agreed it was suspicious. Hey, OMGUS? No, quoting people out of order, and not thinking that the order of the posts matter is scummy. You may have made a mistake, but then backtracking and saying it wouldn't have mattered anyway is BS.

He seems to by quite hypocritical with not wanting to read any WoTs, and then posting a couple of his own (doesn't matter if they're quotes, you admit that it's our responsibility to read them, so we will if you post them), as well as when he said he didn't admit he made a mistake, when he really did...and then admitted it was a mistake
again

Again, I still don't understand how he thinks quadz isn't scummy at the end of the day. He votes Zed...but doesn't give any reasons for doing so, other than "he's scummier." I feel like my wagon didn't take off, so he voted the only other wagon that wasn't his scum-buddy.
Well first things first, after rereading the game both full and with anti in iso I agree with your point that he never mentions quadz ever. However maybe he didn't think quadz' play was scummy? The fact that others thought quadz was scummy is irrelevant, and known as an Appeal to Majority. I'd like to hear from Antihero on this though.

I also feel that Antihero hasn't done much scumhunting at all throughout the game; most of his posts are just asking others for clarification which is classic "scum trying to look like they're contributing" play.

As for the equinox questions thing, I feel that that was a genuine misunderstanding, and hypocrite != scum.

Overall I'd say your case is pretty weak.
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:52 am

Post by Muffin »

I'm also still waiting for an answer to this:
Muffin wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:Werewolfscum had two options at the end of the day, to either buss quadz or try and get an alternate lynch. Starting with the alternate lynch theory, it would be one of the four players on the chesskid3 wagon, considering that was the only other viable alternative to quadz. The four players are: quadz08(scum), Lowell, kunkstar7 (myself), and Antihero.
It might be all the tryptophan but can you explain please why you don't think chesskid3 is a valid target for werewolf scum to lynch?
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:04 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Muffin wrote:I'm also still waiting for an answer to this:
Muffin wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:Werewolfscum had two options at the end of the day, to either buss quadz or try and get an alternate lynch. Starting with the alternate lynch theory, it would be one of the four players on the chesskid3 wagon, considering that was the only other viable alternative to quadz. The four players are: quadz08(scum), Lowell, kunkstar7 (myself), and Antihero.
It might be all the tryptophan but can you explain please why you don't think chesskid3 is a valid target for werewolf scum to lynch?
I find it unlikely that both of the leading wagons yesterday were on werewolves. It is possible, but unlikely, due to the ease of quadz's jumping on the chesskid3 wagon. It makes no sense for one scum to take down his partner along with him if it means the demise of his group.
Welcome to the Network.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

v/la until Monday... I has mono, and need the recovery time.

oh but before i go.

i reviewed the cases and i think the strongest one is

vote:antihero

Singer is obvtown btw.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Antihero »

Muffin wrote:I also feel that Antihero hasn't done much scumhunting at all throughout the game; most of his posts are just asking others for clarification which is classic "scum trying to look like they're contributing" play.
Well I would have responded to the "clarification" if I had gotten it.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by CSL »

Roll Call XVII

Antihero -3- kunkstar7, singersigner, a2rudeboy
chesskid3 -1- Muffin
Muffin -3- Lowell, Antihero, chesskid3

Nonvoters -4- Pomegranate, Sevei

Deadline is Friday at 7:00pm EST. Currently, Muffin would be kicked out if deadline hit this instant

a2rudeboy is V/LA until Monday

9 students in class, 5 expels.

Less than 24 hours remain
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by singersigner »

Antihero wrote:
Muffin wrote:I also feel that Antihero hasn't done much scumhunting at all throughout the game; most of his posts are just asking others for clarification which is classic "scum trying to look like they're contributing" play.
Good defense, bro.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by Antihero »

singersigner wrote:
Antihero wrote:
Good defense, bro.

Also, you asked about quad: No, I didn't find him nearly as scummy as chesskid/Zed. And I don't see how not mentioning him is a scumtell.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I'll VOTE: Antihero, as it's better than a muffin vote, and I obviously can't get any sort of A2RB wagon now.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

V/LA until Sunday morning.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Antihero scum means Muffin scum.
Either is good. They're both regular scum.
Any reason not to drop the hammer?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

that change in read on Antihero is based on the nice defense of Antihero and tunneling on chesskid brought to you by Muffin, his scumbuddy.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

And I just slept for 11 hours. I don't know what is wrong with me. If someone were to NK me I wouldn't have to do that stupid ISO, just saying :P
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Antihero »

Classmates, please hear me out.

It is true that I'm indeed a werewolf. quad and I were working on our biology project, and ... well, let's just say that it's not a good idea to play fetch with a genetically altered wolf pup (I told quad we should stick to pea plants, but NO :roll: ).

While my role PM says I only win if I kill you all, I don't think that has to stop us from working together. Since I transform into a maniacal, super-human, wolf-like creature every night, I think I can easily take those two mafia jerks that are beating innocent townies every night.

I have to apologize about Nexus. I thought he was one of those mean kids who hurt Uite, and due to my friend's explusion, I was distraught and forgot to lock the door to my room that night... :oops:

I know that my long fangs and sharp claws might frighten you, but I hope I make up for that with my warm and friendly personality; and I also hope we can work together to rid ourselves of these evil mafia. After they're gone, I promise to remember to lock myself in my room every night, and not claw anyone else's face off.

Sincerely,

-Antihero
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Vote: Antihero
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I did LOL, though :P
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by Sevei »

So I have been rereading to catch up, then get to this page, and I was all ready to make a case and cast a vote...and...

Antihero, that's like the best post ever.

And CK beat me to the hammer.
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by CSL »

Final count for Day 2, a Flip, and a Notice are all inbound. Please refrain from posting until Day 3.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by CSL »

Roll Call XVIII (End of Day 2)

Antihero -5- kunkstar7, singersigner, a2rudeboy, Pomegranate, chesskid3

chesskid3 -1- Muffin
Muffin -2- Lowell, Antihero

Nonvoters -1- Sevei

Deadline is Friday at 7:00pm EST. Currently, Muffin would be kicked out if deadline hit this instant

a2rudeboy is V/LA until Monday

9 students in class, 5 expels. Majority reached.

Less than 24 hours remain

With mixed emotions in English, you attempt to focus on your studies and the evil within your classmates. Antihero said something about being a werewolf due to a bogus science experiment with quadz08, and a well done claim at that. chesskid3 suddenly gets up off his chair, and pushes him out of the room. With half the enemies defeated, you leave for your third class in a happy mood.

Antihero was a
Werewolf

The Werewolves have LOST Open 254...

Night 2. I wish for all actions by the 17th, at this point in time.

Modnote: Antihero was allowed to claim that, since...

A) He wanted to claim it.

and

B) There was nothing in my rules that said he could not do such a thing.

(Also, there should be a scummy for flavorful claims like that.)
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:01 am

Post by CSL »

Deadline extended to Monday at 12:00pm EST due to Marathon Weekend!
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:53 am

Post by CSL »

Not much is happening this weekend. None of you are playing Marathon games.

SO, deadline's back to midnight tonight
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by CSL »

After the fall of the Werewolves, you seem happy. Until you see singersigner, that is, lying face up outside the building.
brrrrr...

The bullies seemed to be really good with fisticuffs, as there are cuts and bruises all over her face. Her lip seems to be bleeding as well.

To make sure her wounds don't get infected by the cold air, you rush her inside, to the nurse's office.

One person screams at the injustice, as well as the entire student body that was sane.

singersigner was a
mason

Day 3. With 7 in class, 4 will expel.

Deadline is the 23rd.

Pomegranate and a2rudeboy are still away. If they had any actions, they sent them to me prior to their departure.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

a2rudeboy, why the hell did you have to softclaim mason + masonbuddy?
Seriously, not cool.
Anyhow Muffin is sstill scum, because he called a case crap and still voted it => survivalist mentality => scum.
Vote: Muffin
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by Sevei »

CK, how did you get mason + masonbuddy from him saying she was obv-town? Was it when he said there were three masons? That was a while ago. He could be scum saying she's obv-town because he knew that she was town, or he could be just saying that.
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."

Return to “Completed Open Games”