I Reject Your Corporeality...
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:30 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

Also, belated HIIIIIIIIIIIIII to HackerHuck. I don't know if you remember but you were an SE in my first newbie game on this site. <_<

Anyway, less talking, more reading.
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:55 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

I apologize for the rambling incoherency of all this. For a large portion of it I was mostly just talking to myself in WordPad and then decided to just be lazy and copy it over more or less directly instead of translating it over to a more readable writing style. It doesn't help that I have had a severe-headache-borderline-migraine for, I kid you not, the last 12 hours straight AND I AM GOING MAD FROM IT AUGH.

:(

jumbled notes written while reading.(I kind of stopped taking notes as detailed after the first few pages though, and it shows. Meh.)

Scum motivation in post 33, antihero. "Has anyone noticed that it's page 2, and JS still doesn't have a vote out?" Mudslinging without putting a vote behind it. (Smashbro catches this in post 40 and votes him.) Defensiveness against said vote in post 80 seems like an overreaction. Claims to have not seen where Jesse claimed to not vote in RVS multiple times (post 89, for one) -- skimming? Katsuki calls him out for apparent skimming later in the thread (192) but this appears to be an exaggeration imo. However, none of the points Anti makes against him seem particularly awesome (possible confirmation bias @katsuki though?)

Katsuki (and my predecessor) are among the first to claim suspicion of Muthaa. Unfortunately null since he flips SK later, but noted. QFT Katsuki #152: "Wagoning someone over their playstyle is, well, bad, and makes for a pretty easy opportunistic vote too." re. Jesse. Seems town overall.

Jesse's "only vote to lynch, never during RVS" is definitely a newb thing. Also, usually a town tell where a newb is concerned despite being annoying as fuck. However, the insistence on the crappy WIFOM talk of "scumseeking vs scumhunting" on page 5 counteracts that towntell. Consistently town rest of posting though.

Smashbro towntell post 209: " I know at one point i think i suspected anti-hero, but he's fine in my books at the moment." Scum are often obsessed with consistency, so the former portion of this sentence means I can't see this as being a post coming from scum. Also, a little birdie told me smashbro plays fairly transparent scum, so there's that. <_<

Agree with Katsuki (299) and Scott (300) that Hacker's 297 seems forced. "distraught" (303) also seems like too much of a strong word. I may be nitpicking though, and none of this alone is enough to lynch HackerHuck anyway.

Right now, before reading the claims, I think Jesse and SSS are obvtown, and Katsuki is probtown. Anti is probscum.

Wondering why sss wouldn't realize vigs are compulsive when he is one? Oh well, lolconfirmedtown.

only barely skimmed anything past the last claim in the massclaim (page 14, SSS). Will finish later.

Probable Scumteam:
Antihero (early scum motivation tells ftw; various indications of not reading closely; general flying-under-the-radar-ness)
Hacker (Forced sounding comment about doctors dying; lurkerage of predecessor)
Scott (lurkerage).

Looking at this as a trio, their vote distribution at the end of day one is
exactly
what I'd expect to see out of a scumteam (one on a wagon scum knew wasn't scum, two off and on different people), so there's that). Hmm...

And on the off chance I'm wrong about one of those people, I'm calling Jesse as the partner I think is town, because Katsuki just doesn't make sense as a part of a Antihero-Hacker scumteam at ALL (and to a somewhat less pronounced extent, a Antihero-Scott or Scott-Hacker scumteam).

Vote: Hacker

(Keep in mind I haven't read the last few pages just yet, and this might change. But for now, voting Hacker over anti because it's a stronger wagon right now and also I feel better agreeing with Katsuki. Even if Anti's on that wagon too, probably bussing his partner. :P)

crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:57 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

Vote Count: Day 2

5 to lynch someone; 4 to not lynch anyone.

HackerHuck: (3) (L-2)
Antihero, Katsuki, esurio

esuriospiritus: (2)
Scott Brosius, HackerHuck

Scott Brosius: (1)
smashbro_of_the_SSS

Not Voting

warriormode
jessesheffeild

Once again, any mistakes, let me know. etc etc
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:43 am

Post by HackerHuck »

esuriospiritus wrote:Also, belated HIIIIIIIIIIIIII to HackerHuck. I don't know if you remember but you were an SE in my first newbie game on this site. <_<

Anyway, less talking, more reading.
I remember playing in a newbie game with you, but I didn't realise that it was your first game. Glad to see you're still around.

HackerHuck wrote:
Katsuki wrote:and what is it that you want me to answer in there? I do not get what you want.
Are you deliberately being difficult? There were only four lines of my own comments in that quote. How hard was it to find the question? I'll even let you off the hook for the second half of that post. The bolded part should make it very clear what I'm after. I want to know
why
you think that Antihero was :goodposting:
HackerHuck wrote:
Katsuki wrote:Antihero has been :goodposting: today, hence why my attention has been focused elsewhere, like on hackerscum for example. I have yet to find anything scummy in antihero posts today, though I too am rather curious as to why he still finds me scummy.
Really?
I'm now very curious what you find to be :goodposting: Could you link/quote some of that?
Having trouble finding where Antihero was :goodposting:?

Katsuki wrote:ARE YOU FUCKING PURPOSEFULLY TRYING TO BE ILLITERATE, OR ARE YOU JUST NORMALLY THIS MUCH OF A WISEASS?

NO SHIT YOU ARE MISREPPING, YOU DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING QUOTE THE STUFF WHERE I WAS TALKING ABOUT STACKING VIG SHOTS, USED SOMETHING ELSE TO SAY THAT "OH HAI KAT YOU DIDN'T SAY STACK VIG SHOT, MY THOUGHTS ARE SAME AS YOURS"
STRAIGHT FUCKING BULLSHIT

READ MY FUCKING POST WHERE I QUOTED THE STUFF, I AM POINTING OUT YOUR DAMN FUCKING LIES. IT WAS ALREADY A RESPONSE TO AN EARLIER SCUM-LOGIC POST OF YOURS.

SOMEONE DEAL WITH THIS ASSCLOWN. I HAVE LITTLE DOUBTS THAT HE IS BEING ILLITERATE ON PURPOSE.
So you admit now that you did change your mind and that you were also using scum logic? Or are you saying that I made up that quote? If my logic is scum-logic, point out how it isn't right. All you've done is point to your post, which doesn't refute mine in any way. If my logic is so bad, why aren't you trying to prove to Warriormode why he should listen to you?

Esurio's vote now has me a little worried. My entire scumlist is voting for me, so I may be wrong about one of them.
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:28 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

Of course I'm still around. Mafia is addicting. :P

-

FWIW I'd rather lynch Antihero first, because I think there's more against him, but apparently everyone else disagrees aaaand... you're probably both scum anyway, so I don't suppose it matters much who goes first. /shrug

I do find your last statement kind of odd. If you thought you might be wrong about one of your scum reads, shouldn't you be evaluating the likelihood of that possibility and possibly examining other options instead of just kind of letting that statement hang there? It reads like you're trying to appease people/buddy up to them by saying, "hey, maybe you're not so bad after all, please don't lynch me".

@EVERYONE: Anyone know Anti's and/or Hacker's scum meta (specifically, do either of them have a habit of bussing people/deliberately starting fights with scum partners)? I mean, I could just look it up, but I probably won't get around to it for a while and it might be faster if someone who's played with one of them as scum could tell me (and give me the game you played in together so I can look at it). I really wish I could totally throw out Katsuki as a possibility for being on any sort of scumteam with Anti or Hacker for the fights they've gotten in, because
most
scum players will shy away from ranting at each other like they have, dragging each other into the spotlight, but I know better than to assume that all of them do. <.<

Jesse just seems too newb to have not scumslipped by now. <_< I mean, I'm going to be kicking myself if I'm wrong about that and we lose 'cause of it, but Occam's Razor says go with the simplest explanation, so yeah.

Anyway, I guess while I'm here I'll go take a break from writing my mini theme flavour (/shameless plug) and go finish catching up. Be back soon.

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:14 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

Okay. Officially fully caught up now. Nothing's really changed except now I know
what
Katsuki and Hacker have been bickering about. Pretty much just makes me more sure Katsuki and Hacker aren't scum together. And even if Hacker has a point that Katsuki hasn't responded to how Antihero is ":goodposting:", I still can't fathom any combination of a xxxx-yyyy-Katsuki making sense in my head other than a possible Scott-Jesse-Katsuki team, and I've already said that I think that's unlikely because Jesse is pretty obvtown... so.

Anyone interested in switching to an Antihero wagon with me? I feel most sure about him still.

Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:56 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

I am fine with a Phaen or Antihero lynch today.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:56 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Ah right you are Phaen now, well I'm fine with your lynch or Antihero.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

alrighty, first off, warriormode, i completely agree with you on stacking/no stacking based off of if we lynch scum. had an ephi..epiph..yeah. that thing today.

also, i don't exactly remember where the scott wagon dissappeared to, but
unvote
. I still think he is scum. Scott, if you think esurio/Phaen is scum, then why are you agreeing with who that slot believes is scum? Wouldn't it make sense that a member of the scum team (esurio) would
not
bring up a wagon on another member of the scum team(antihero), when esurio could have just as easily said Hacker (one of the wagons) was the top read, and continued that wagon?
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Pretty much WIFOM. I have said before I think its Phaen, Antihero, and one of Hacker/Kat.

We need flips before analyzing like that.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

Scott Brosius wrote:I am fine with a Phaen or Antihero lynch today.
Or Katsuki, but let's see if we can get that antihero wagon going.

UNVOTE: Esuriospiritus
VOTE: Antihero

Maybe he'll show up again now that his name has been called.

smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:also, i don't exactly remember where the scott wagon dissappeared to, but
unvote
. I still think he is scum. Scott, if you think esurio/Phaen is scum, then why are you agreeing with who that slot believes is scum?
Smashbro - you should keep those kinds of thoughts to yourself. It's not doing anyone a favor by making your suspicions known.
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by JesseSheffield »

Vote: Hacker

I'm not okay with this desperation grab for a wagon.
And who's going to stop me...
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Antihero »

HackerHuck wrote:
smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:also, i don't exactly remember where the scott wagon dissappeared to, but
unvote
. I still think he is scum. Scott, if you think esurio/Phaen is scum, then why are you agreeing with who that slot believes is scum?
Smashbro - you should keep those kinds of thoughts to yourself. It's not doing anyone a favor by making your suspicions known.
Smashbro has a valid question. I'm not sure why he needs to keep it to himself.

Unless this is just to excuse Scott from coming up with a response.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by Katsuki »

sig

Hurts my eyes to read text at the moment.

I'd like to know what scott thinks of hacker now. If I am not mistaken, he was quite high on hacker-scum early in the day.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:36 pm

Post by warriormode »

Hacker is at L-1. Only people that can hammer are Me, Smashbro, and Scott. I want to hear smashbros thoughts before I hammer. Mainly about our killing and protection schemes.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:13 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

HackerHuck wrote:Maybe he'll show up again now that his name has been called.
Why am I not surprised. It didn't even take 2 hours.
Antihero wrote:Smashbro has a valid question. I'm not sure why he needs to keep it to himself.

Come on, I know you can read. Scott answered that question before I even posted, so stop trying to make hay.

Do you still think that Katsuki is bussing me?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Antihero »

Hacker wrote:
Antihero wrote:Smashbro has a valid question. I'm not sure why he needs to keep it to himself.

Come on, I know you can read. Scott answered that question before I even posted, so stop trying to make hay.

Do you still think that Katsuki is bussing me?
1) Scott didn't answer the question, he deflected.
2) With the hardcore AtE, I'd say yes.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:07 am

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

warriormode wrote:Hacker is at L-1. Only people that can hammer are Me, Smashbro, and Scott. I want to hear smashbros thoughts before I hammer. Mainly about our killing and protection schemes.
About our killing, I agree that if the person comes up as scum, we stack, if town, then we don't.

as for protection scheme, what do you say we split the group 50/50, and one half protect you, and the other protect me. That way, even though the scum will know that we can die, if either of us does die, then none of the people supposedly protecting us are doctors, therefore, they are mafia, and we have 2 or 3 guaranteed scum. If they don't shoot us, then it doesn't confirm people, but it still keeps us alive.

I haven't done all of the math yet, but i don't think that leads to an autolose situation (not counting bad shooting on our part).
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:51 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

Just a reminder that Saturday at 9 AM EST is the deadline.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:50 am

Post by warriormode »

smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:
warriormode wrote:Hacker is at L-1. Only people that can hammer are Me, Smashbro, and Scott. I want to hear smashbros thoughts before I hammer. Mainly about our killing and protection schemes.
About our killing, I agree that if the person comes up as scum, we stack, if town, then we don't.

as for protection scheme, what do you say we split the group 50/50, and one half protect you, and the other protect me. That way, even though the scum will know that we can die, if either of us does die, then none of the people supposedly protecting us are doctors, therefore, they are mafia, and we have 2 or 3 guaranteed scum. If they don't shoot us, then it doesn't confirm people, but it still keeps us alive.

I haven't done all of the math yet, but i don't think that leads to an autolose situation (not counting bad shooting on our part).
I'm definitely on the same page for the protection scheme. I think we should do likewise for separating our kills if we lynch town. You kill someone on one half of the claimed doctors list and I kill someone on the other half of the list. That way, mafia has no clue on who to protect.

And we need to arrange this asap. deadline is coming up.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:09 am

Post by Katsuki »

So, scott has disappeared. How convenient.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:38 am

Post by HackerHuck »

Katsuki wrote:So, scott has disappeared. How convenient.
I thought that you didn't care what the claimed doctors think, or are you hoping that he'll come in and hammer me before the vigilantes coordinate their plans?
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:53 am

Post by Katsuki »

No.

Scott expressed quite a lot of thoughts of you being scum first half of D2, but now that your wagon is going, he's ignored you and tried to push other wagons in response. That, coupled that he is now pulling what he did in D1, is suspect.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Antihero »

HackerHuck wrote:
Katsuki wrote:So, scott has disappeared. How convenient.
I thought that you didn't care what the claimed doctors think, or are you hoping that he'll come in and hammer me before the vigilantes coordinate their plans?
Who's making hay now, busmaster?
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by warriormode »

wow deadline is almost here. Im going to make a list of who is responsible for protecting smashbro and me.

Protect Smashbro:
Katsuki
Antihero
Jesse

Protect warriormode:
Hacker
Scott
Esurio

Everyone got it?

Return to “Completed Open Games”