Mini 1069 - Hospital Madness Mafia (Game Over!)

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Enigma wrote:
TheLonging wrote:There will be 0 kills or 2 kills, if Cooldog is telling the truth/lying
You completely neglect the possibility of. A successful doc protect which is why it is necessary for chessscum to quote his role pm.

Thanks chessscum! Muchly appreciated.
Noted for rolefishing and ignoring case against you.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Slaxx »

There's no reason for chess to claim unless he gets to L-1...again. Or did I miss something and he did claim and now you want confirmation by quoting the role PM? And if we are allowed to quote role PMs then scum got fakeclaims and if they got fakeclaims quoting role pms are useless.

I feel like I am missing something here.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I did not claim, and I will not be claiming unless I am legitimately at L-1 from a TOWN wagon.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Good, I didn't have a reading comprehension fail.

Enigma, no. We're not making Chess claim unless he gets to L-1 again. And that's that.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by Enigma »

chesskid3 wrote:Also we are in a hospital, I'm sure there's a doctor loololol (MORE WIFOM WIFOM WIFOM)
As far I'm concerned you claimed doc. I would like the role pm for clarification please.

Slaxx needs to double check his reading comprehension.

Thanks for your cooperation chessscum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Enigma wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Also we are in a hospital, I'm sure there's a doctor loololol (MORE WIFOM WIFOM WIFOM)
As far I'm concerned you claimed doc. I would like the role pm for clarification please.

Slaxx needs to double check his reading comprehension.

Thanks for your cooperation chessscum.
Nope. Cease fishing.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Enigma. What. The. Hell.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In a DOCTOR THEMED GAME he could be zillions of types of doc. Now cut it out. And if he really is town, and he is more than just doc, all that his claiming will help do is help scum choose their night kill.
Uprising
Uprising
Goon
Uprising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:24 pm

Post by Uprising »

Slaxx wrote:In a DOCTOR THEMED GAME he could be zillions of types of doc. Now cut it out. And if he really is town, and he is more than just doc, all that his claiming will help do is help scum choose their night kill.

EXACTLY!

Enigma, you dork. Slaxx is very right. Don't make him claim.
Not d1, at least.
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
[21:37] <@Xyl> Uprising is the nicest person in the channel
http://webchat.globalgamers.net/ Channel: #mafia
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:35 am

Post by CooLDoG »

TheLonging wrote:There will be 0 kills or 2 kills, if Cooldog is telling the truth/lying
What happens if I don't kill? then there will be only 1 dead. Also note the title of the game: Hospital
Madness
Mafia. Don't rule out the possibility of an extra killing role.

@eni
What the hell? Don't make him claim when he's not at l-1. We should have forced a claim when he was near a lynch but no one wanted too.

@slaxx=correct:
Slaxx wrote:In a DOCTOR THEMED GAME he could be zillions of types of doc. Now cut it out. And if he really is town, and he is more than just doc, all that his claiming will help do is help scum choose their night kill.
This post is a very good assumption, however we all know about assumptions....
after a wank.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:03 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Meh
Unvote

Because being obstinate about rolefishing is not something scum would do, I see it as a towntell.

Vote: Moospiker

Cease active lurking, sir.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:23 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@moospike, your thoguhts?

@mod, prod moo...
after a wank.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:15 am

Post by Parama »

Prodding Moospiker

Mod Note: I only have my prod table on one computer so excuse me if I prod a little late sometimes :P
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Moospiker
Moospiker
Goon
Moospiker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:25 am

Post by Moospiker »

Okay guys, just got back to this game...

I don't agree with the CoolDog wagon. Formed, and collapsed, too fast and I find nothing that stands out as scummy.

All guys talking to/voting me... what do you want answers for? My vote on chesskid was valid, with reasoning. If you're too lazy to look back, it's because he claimed to be out of the RVS then continued voting in a way which felt random and wishy-washy. It is one of the more solid points against chesskid. I'd like to know what you think of this...
Wingless wrote:
Moospiker wrote: Wow. Look at Posts 53-55. Wingless wants information from NS and votes him. Exe repeats Wingless and votes NS. chesskid blindly wagons DESPITE earlier stating...
chesskid3 wrote:
Ho ho ho this RVS sure ended fast.

NS - Why is someone being at L-3 disconcerting?
Vote: chesskid3
I really do not undertand chesskid. I am suspicious of him. He doesn't have cruelty which is town, and tries not to seriously attack anyone to keep his opportunity to attack another person instead which is scummy in my eyes. He doesn't really posting content. I need explanations chesskid.

Unvote
Vote: chesskid3
I feel this was a simple wagon hop. It has standard reasons with no real conviction.

If someone can give me reasons also why CoolDog was brought to L-1 other than 'Read the thread' that would be great.
Click.

Please, no double capitals.
Wingless
Wingless
Goon
Wingless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:21 am

Post by Wingless »

Exe wrote:Ok so here's what has happened.
Cooldog could very easily be an SK trying to explain any future kills.
He could also be scum trying to explain his kills, but that is irrelevant as you will see.

The real issue here is that if Cooldog plays as a smart townie, he should not be using his ability. It's too huge of a risk, especially in the sense of what a doc's entire purpose is. If he accidentally kills the person, he's made things worse.
So the problem with this claim is that either way we should still end up with only 1 kill and he will be able to say "I didn't use it."

As such, I still find this to be a pretty strong scum-claim. I'm still in favor of a cooldog lynch, but it seems that we have a group of very fickle players here. I'd rather not have any more claims (or at least, only 1 more if people absolutely won't lynch Cooldog).
If not Cooldog, NS is still a very strong scum-read for me. My vote stays for now though.

Prevedit: Hello again Slaxx.
Why shouldn't he use his ability? He can be something like a vigilante! Town must kill to eliminate scum. This is the only way, just the method changes.
CoolDog, if there will be no heart-attacked bodies, you die.
Town: 1-2
Scum: 1-0(W/L).
Wingless
Wingless
Goon
Wingless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Wingless »

CooLDoG wrote:I am willing to kill if it will prove that I'm town, however, I don't think it is very smart for me to kill/save on n-1. We/I simply don't have enough info to make an informed kill.
You will kill. Even an uninformed kill is a treasure to the town.

I have a suggestion:
If the person, who gets the 2nd highest vote count today, won't be killed tonight, we'll lynch CoolDog. This way we have a slightly informed kill.
Wingless
Wingless
Goon
Wingless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:32 am

Post by Wingless »

This happens too when we have only 1 corpse.
Moospiker
Moospiker
Goon
Moospiker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:43 am

Post by Moospiker »

Wingless wrote:
I have a suggestion:
If the person, who gets the 2nd highest vote count today, won't be killed tonight, we'll lynch CoolDog. This way we have a slightly informed kill.
What if the scum have a roleblocker? They block CoolDog then immeadiately follow this strategy. It's not viable.
Click.

Please, no double capitals.
Wingless
Wingless
Goon
Wingless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Wingless »

Enigma is suspicious. Why have you voted Uprising? I see her a bit indefinite but nothing else. There were more scummy persons at all time in the game. Why didn't you vote them? Why did you tunnel
Wingless
Wingless
Goon
Wingless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Wingless »

Moospiker wrote:
Wingless wrote:
I have a suggestion:
What if the scum have a roleblocker? They block CoolDog then immeadiately follow this strategy. It's not viable.
I failed to vote.

Vote: Enigma

Moospiker, here is my answer:
If the mafia has a roleblocker, they can block CoolDog if we do not say who he has to kill, and our strategy fails.
My strategy is better in that case that they don't have a roleblocker, but in case they have, it is as bad as any other strategy that forces CoolDog to kill.
So my strategy is good. A mafia doc is unlikely because it's rare but who knows?:D
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Slaxx »

I like Wingless's idea. I think.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:39 am

Post by Parama »

Day 1 Vote Count #10

[2] chesskid3
- TheLonging, Moospiker

[2] CooLDoG
- Nobody Special, Exe

[2] Moospiker
- Slaxx, chesskid3

[1] Uprising
- Enigma

[1] Tasky
- Zang

[1] Nobody Special
- CooLDoG

[1] Enigma
- Wingless

[0] TheLonging
-

[0] Wingless
-

[0] Zang
-

[0] Exe
-

[0] Slaxx
-

Not Voting (2): Tasky, Uprising

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is 10/31/10 at 9 AM CST.
Last edited by Parama on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:01 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I will agree to what wingless asks, however, the scum could influence my kill by all hopping on one player. I DO NOT agree that a town vig should kill for the sake of killing alone. That is a good way to get to lylo in 2-3 less days... One point must be addressed in wingless' plot:
The name of the game: Hospital Madness Mafia. This leads me to think that there is a stronger then average chance for a scum doc, only scum can know that... and your plan would be supper convenient if the scum did have a doc...
light fos: wingless
. I suggest you guys re-read my role pm, it doesn't matter who I kill, they will still have a heart attack.

I don't think moo is scum per say, he's just a lurking (which is anti-town), I think NS is a much better vote for d-1.
after a wank.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:06 am

Post by Zang »

Tasky wrote:I'm just to lazy to read the thread thoroughly. I have just a feeling on CooLDoG, but it is a strong feeling. I feel he is scummy. if you agree with me, you vote him. otherwise you don't. don't see the problem there. It's just that personally I think the best place for my vote is him. Nobody can tell what I should or shouldn't do.

I like playing like this at the beginning of games (usually [beginning]=[day 1 + half day 2]), if you don't like it, it's your problem, not mine.
This is very anti town, it would be better for you to do nothing than to do this. You should have also said this with your original vote and when we asked for your reasoning. However, it is not scummy so

Unvote

Wingless wrote:He's not lying. He claims a killer role, and killer roles usually kill so we'll see only 1 head-shot corpse but nothing else. He even tells us the flavor text that will appear if he kills. He can't know if there is a role or not with this flavor text.
Unless he targets the same person as another killing role or a doc protects his target.
Enigma wrote:You completely neglect the possibility of. A successful doc protect which is why it is necessary for chessscum to quote his role pm.
If you think chesskid is scum, why aren't you voting for him? And why do you think chesskid is scum? Previously you where saying that chesskid is town.
I see zero non circumstantial evidence as to why everyone is voting chesskid...
Vote: Enigma
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Uprising
Uprising
Goon
Uprising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Uprising »

VOTE: Enigma

Now that I've reread, I'm feeling him scum moreso than before. The tunneling isn't too kind, either.
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
[21:37] <@Xyl> Uprising is the nicest person in the channel
http://webchat.globalgamers.net/ Channel: #mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”