Mini 1069 - Hospital Madness Mafia (Game Over!)

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Yeah no, Enigma is town, this is a misslynch.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by TheLonging »

CooLDoG wrote:One point must be addressed in wingless' plot:
The name of the game: Hospital Madness Mafia. This leads me to think that there is a stronger then average chance for a scum doc, only scum can know that... and your plan would be supper convenient if the scum did have a doc...
light fos: wingless
FoS: CooLDoG
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Enigma is town. I do agree.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@tl, reasons for fos?
I'm not in favor of an enigma lynch or kill this day.
after a wank.
Moospiker
Moospiker
Goon
Moospiker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:50 pm

Post by Moospiker »

I'm really not in favour of Uprising. He needs to stop playing the newbie card and actually give some reasons.
Click.

Please, no double capitals.
Wingless
Wingless
Goon
Wingless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:50 am

Post by Wingless »

CooLDoG wrote:I will agree to what wingless asks, however, the scum could influence my kill by all hopping on one player. I DO NOT agree that a town vig should kill for the sake of killing alone. That is a good way to get to lylo in 2-3 less days... One point must be addressed in wingless' plot:
The name of the game: Hospital Madness Mafia. This leads me to think that there is a stronger then average chance for a scum doc, only scum can know that... and your plan would be supper convenient if the scum did have a doc...
. I suggest you guys re-read my role pm, it doesn't matter who I kill, they will still have a heart attack.

I don't think moo is scum per say, he's just a lurking (which is anti-town), I think NS is a much better vote for d-1.
Can you say something better? Even a random kill is very good.
Why is that light fos? To answer your question, if you don't kill tonight you are not with us so you will be lynched.
chesskid3 wrote:Yeah no, Enigma is town, this is a misslynch.
Why do you think that?

TheLonging why did you FoS CoolDog? And why do you think Enigma is town?

Enigma even tried to rolefish Chesskid.
Town: 1-2
Scum: 1-0(W/L).
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:02 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I am not for killing a selected person. End of story, I will kill tonight, but I can't tell you who that will be. I have a hunch that there is a mafia doctor. The fos is light because you are try to help the town, just in a way that will lead to me not killing, and then a mislynch in d-2. Think of it this way:

I do like you say and kill the second highest player.
Scum know this because we are talking about it now.
They will protect/jail/roleblock me or my kill.
I won't kill, and thus they use their team kill on someone else.
I don't get to kill, and I get mislynch, scum kill that night, and suddenly the town is in pretty deep shit.

Thus I will play on the fact that I have a kill flavor. I'm not sure enigma is the lynch for today, I prefer a NS lynch.
after a wank.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Wingless wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:I will agree to what wingless asks, however, the scum could influence my kill by all hopping on one player. I DO NOT agree that a town vig should kill for the sake of killing alone. That is a good way to get to lylo in 2-3 less days... One point must be addressed in wingless' plot:
. I suggest you guys re-read my role pm, it doesn't matter who I kill, they will still have a heart attack.

I don't think moo is scum per say, he's just a lurking (which is anti-town), I think NS is a much better vote for d-1.
Can you say something better? Even a random kill is very good.
Why is that light fos? To answer your question, if you don't kill tonight you are not with us so you will be lynched.
Hi. Yeah, this is terribad. Don't set up misslynches please. Thanks!
chesskid3 wrote:Yeah no, Enigma is town, this is a misslynch.
Why do you think that?
Town vibes

TheLonging why did you FoS CoolDog? And why do you think Enigma is town?

Enigma even tried to rolefish Chesskid.

This entire post reads like Either VI or cautious scum. I can't tell which (RAGE)
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:28 am

Post by Exe »

Alright, so Enigma is doing stupid stuff, but like others, I can't see scum just outright asking for a claim...too blatant to be legitimate role-fishing. Just seems misguided.
Moospiker is still faffing about -- stronger scum-read here every post. He threw suspicion on Wingless without actually going after him, and his justification of Cooldog seems like buddying to me.
Cooldog's claim + crappy vote are still suspicious, but I can't see him being scum with NS anymore after pushing it so hard when he's alone on the wagon. I'm reevaluating my Cooldog read based on the other players, and I'd say:
Scumteam: NS, Moospiker, ???
I'm all for lynching NS. He has done nothing pro-town, and the suspicions I had about him earlier have not changed in the least. If NS is town, then I may have to re-evaluate Cooldog.
Unvote. Vote: NS
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Wingless
Wingless
Goon
Wingless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:30 am

Post by Wingless »

The point is on chances. If the mafia has a roleblocker or doctor then with my method we lynch our vig. If they don't, we lynch scum. If we force our vig to kill somebody at random, they can't help that with a mafia doctor. Anyway, we must force him to kill or we might let CoolDog live as scum. If they have a roleblocker, we really can't decide if CoolDog is scum or not.
I am getting suspicious of you. You are trying to sabotate this idea.

I don't care if you say its bad unless you say WHY. I'm hearing you.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Exe are you scum bro?

Moospiker, do I seriously need to tell you why giving the mafia the power to create a misslynch is bad?
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:22 am

Post by TheLonging »

Read that quote again. Cooldog is trying to set up WIFOM and almost carries a tone like "Oh I don't really believe what I am saying", and then puts a light FoS on Wingless
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

Moospiker
Moospiker
Goon
Moospiker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:29 am

Post by Moospiker »

Exe wrote:Alright, so Enigma is doing stupid stuff, but like others, I can't see scum just outright asking for a claim...too blatant to be legitimate role-fishing. Just seems misguided.
Moospiker is still faffing about -- stronger scum-read here every post.
He threw suspicion on Wingless without actually going after him
, and his justification of Cooldog seems like buddying to me.
Cooldog's claim + crappy vote are still suspicious, but I can't see him being scum with NS anymore after pushing it so hard when he's alone on the wagon. I'm reevaluating my Cooldog read based on the other players, and I'd say:
Scumteam: NS, Moospiker, ???
I'm all for lynching NS. He has done nothing pro-town, and the suspicions I had about him earlier have not changed in the least. If NS is town, then I may have to re-evaluate Cooldog.
Unvote. Vote: NS
Says the person who is throwing suspicion on me without actually going after me. You consistently attack everyone. What do you mean I'm faffing about? You give no justification for any of your points.

Who do I find scummy?

Uprising, relentlessly playing the newbie card and voting anyone he likes.
Uprising wrote:I'm really afraid of voting incorrectly. Is there anyone we specifically want to lynch?
Ridiculous. Make your own decisions. Don't ask for others to vote for you - what's that about?
Uprising wrote:I have no idea who scum is. CooLDoG and Chesskid3 seem most likely to me.
UNVOTE: VOTE: CooLDoG
Yep, let's vote for scum on guesswork. Wow, you contradict yourself in the same post! 'I have no clue who the scum is but these guys seem the most likely.' Also, you give no reason whatsoever for voting Cooldog over chesskid.

Exe's last post is poor. I find no reason to doubt CoolDog's claim. Unless he's an SK, it's a terrible fakeclaim. It's also a very plausible role for a HOSPITAL.

I think chesskid's recent posting seems more town.
Unvote
for now.

And NS, who is another one playing the noob card. But I find Uprising worse.

Vote: Uprising

And chesskid, I don't have a clue what you are referring too.
Click.

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:08 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Look wing, if they have a role block you will have to take my word for my role. If I tell you guys that I'm gonna kill XXX player then the scum can block that with a doc. My random way they have a 1/11 chance of hitting my target, with your way they have a 1/1 chance of hitting the player I kill (not: this all assumes that they have a doc, which I feel is more likely then a role block...). I'm not going to tell you whom I kill; you will have to go on the flavor text. I will submit a kill, and if someone doesn't die from a heart attack the scum have a role-block or jailer.

Also, @exe, you call my vote crappy, yet you vote for the same guy, isn't that slightly contradictory?
@moo, Up is noob, not scum yet (at least from my reads)
after a wank.
Moospiker
Moospiker
Goon
Moospiker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:21 am

Post by Moospiker »

Up is also being VERY unhelpful, and making votes because he can. It's anti-town, or moreso, complete space-filler, and in the end, doesn't help us.
Click.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Exe »

I love how no one can keep up with contextual reading.
Moospiker wrote:Says the person who is throwing suspicion on me without actually going after me. You consistently attack everyone. What do you mean I'm faffing about? You give no justification for any of your points.
This is all around bullshit. First of all, I AM going after you. I just think NS should be first. You may notice, you're in my scum-list.
Second, I am not consistently attacking everyone. I am attacking scummy players, who so far have been you, NS, and cooldog, for the most part.
And your stances on things are safe, hence the faffing about.
Cooldog wrote:Also, @exe, you call my vote crappy, yet you vote for the same guy, isn't that slightly contradictory?
And here. I am talking about your old vote for Chesskid. It was a crappy vote with bad justification. Your current vote on NS is not the one being referred to.
Chesskid wrote:Exe are you scum bro?
Nope. But I'm pretty sure Moospiker and NS are.
Wingless wrote:insert stuff about the plan here
This argument about your plan needs to stop. Your plan is crap. If scum have a roleblocker, OR if Cooldog is smart and doesnt use his ability, OR if a doc lands on Cooldog's target, OR if there is some other killing role who lands on Cooldog's target, Cooldog gets lynched. These are all scenarios where Cooldog could be town and still have the night end in a way that makes you lynch him, based on your plan.
The fact is that Cooldog should do whatever he wants, but probably shouldn't use his protect unless he's thinking like a vig. Controlling him or basing the next lynch on results that are unpredictable are both bad ideas. Lynching cooldog should be based on his scumminess, not the night actions (barring investigations, obviously).

Also, NS is obvscum, why is everyone just ignoring him?
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Wingless
Wingless
Goon
Wingless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:32 am

Post by Wingless »

CooLDoG wrote:Look wing, if they have a role block you will have to take my word for my role. If I tell you guys that I'm gonna kill XXX player then the scum can block that with a doc. My random way they have a 1/11 chance of hitting my target, with your way they have a 1/1 chance of hitting the player I kill (not: this all assumes that they have a doc, which I feel is more likely then a role block...). I'm not going to tell you whom I kill; you will have to go on the flavor text. I will submit a kill, and if someone doesn't die from a heart attack the scum have a role-block or jailer.

Also, @exe, you call my vote crappy, yet you vote for the same guy, isn't that slightly contradictory?
@moo, Up is noob, not scum yet (at least from my reads)
I agree. You can choose who you kill. This increases your chances a bit. It is a good choice. But you must kill someone.

I absolutely have no idea why shouldn't he kill. Why would that be a smart move?

I'll reread NS i think.
Uprising
Uprising
Goon
Uprising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:42 am

Post by Uprising »

UNVOTE:

Oh, BTW, I'm a she, not a he.

VOTE: MooSpiker

You all don't want Enigma lynched SO I will go after a different scum.
MooSpiker is scum to me.
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
[21:37] <@Xyl> Uprising is the nicest person in the channel
http://webchat.globalgamers.net/ Channel: #mafia
Uprising
Uprising
Goon
Uprising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:45 am

Post by Uprising »

I don't know how to explain WHY I think he's scum, and it isn't just because I feel he's accusing me, but there's something there.

Maybe my scumreads are off or completely inaccurate.
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
[21:37] <@Xyl> Uprising is the nicest person in the channel
http://webchat.globalgamers.net/ Channel: #mafia
Moospiker
Moospiker
Goon
Moospiker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Moospiker »

Uprising wrote:UNVOTE:

Oh, BTW, I'm a she, not a he.

VOTE: MooSpiker

You all don't want Enigma lynched SO I will go after a different scum.
MooSpiker is scum to me.
OMGUS isn't true... except here. This is complete trash. You have shown no interest in me, then I vote you. So you SUDDENLY CHANGE YOUR MIND and vote me.

(Incidently, you did the same thing with the Enigma vote.)

Also, no reasoing other than 'I think he's scum.'
Uprising wrote:Maybe my scumreads are off or completely inaccurate.
Oh, there's the n00b card again.

Exe: I say that you are going after everyone as you give a bad point about all the players mentioned in that post (even the ones that you don't think are scummy) and then have a thorough fail in justifying it well enough. What do you think about Uprising?
Click.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:02 am

Post by Exe »

Moospiker wrote:Exe: I say that you are going after everyone as you give a bad point about all the players mentioned in that post (even the ones that you don't think are scummy) and then have a thorough fail in justifying it well enough.
Misrep much? I mention 5 people in that post. 1 (Enigma) I say is playing badly. 3(Cooldog, you, NS) I suggest are probably scum, though not likely all scum. That's only 3 people. 1 other person mentioned (Wingless) I don't even state a particular opinion on. I am in no way attacking "everyone" by attacking 3 players (the general number of scum in your average 12 man game) and calling 1 player foolish.

Also, your "fail in justifying it well enough" argument is crap. You can't just state that something is a certain way and have it be true. My justifications make perfect sense.

Uprising reads as town to me. I don't see any scum motivations in his actions.

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:12 am

Post by CooLDoG »

[rant]@wing, lets say I kill every night and I mis-kill all of those times, that would lead the town into a pretty bad mess wouldn't it. Killing every night is not an option, however confirming myself as town is very good for the town. It lowers the number of targets from 12 to 11, or after this night 11 to 10 (note: if I don't kill). I will only kill a scummy player, I won't take your attitude to just kill the first person on the player list because it’s good. In fact it isn't good and if anyone suggests that type of play again I will be obliged to vote him or her d-2 (NS should be lynch today).
@Exe, I agree about the ending of wingless' plan, or any plan it is now over I won't talk about it anymore due to the fact that it gives scum info. Also sorry for not catching the vote thing...[/rant]
@Up, other then moo's lack of content/lurking what is your reason for voting him (your vote atm looks very omgusy, moo is correct on that one). Also we understand you are new at this, try not to keep useing it as a semi defense if you mis-lynch...
after a wank.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Parama »

Day 1 Vote Count #11

[3] Moospiker
- Slaxx, chesskid3, Uprising

[2] Enigma
- Wingless, Zang

[2] Nobody Special
- CooLDoG, Exe

[2] Uprising
- Enigma, Moospiker

[1] chesskid3
- TheLonging

[1] CooLDoG
- Nobody Special

[0] Tasky
-

[0] TheLonging
-

[0] Wingless
-

[0] Zang
-

[0] Exe
-

[0] Slaxx
-

Not Voting (1): Tasky

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is 10/31/10 at 9 AM CST.
Last edited by Parama on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:21 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@mod did NS post v/la, because if he didn't he needs a prod.

Yes, he's V/LA until today.
after a wank.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:36 am

Post by Parama »

In fact, NS is not due for a prod anyways.

I do, however, need to prod Tasky.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”