drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

HopOnMyJoystick wrote:Wow I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't

Seriously I think saving him for later is still a good idea but I think he is suspicious. The other wagon on anti-hero I just don't feel is valid, so I decided to stick with Andrew. Andrew's meta is same for town and scum will only confuse us later in the game.
Scum tell right here, Joy you have no need to please any one unless you are scum, as town you just need to focus on scum hunting.
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:36 pm

HopOnMyJoystick wrote:technically day one as a whole is one big rvs cause very rarely does anyone scum slip bad enough where you actually nail scum.

It starts with one person randomly picking up something someone else said and saying, hmm I think that is scummy I will vote, and than others agree or disagree and people start looking for their own things but in the end it is all random

2nd - Shotty was the one who said mislynch, I was basically using his own words
drmyshottyizsik wrote:Also the reason that I put Andrew @ L-2 is simple, I can not show you posts that make him scum, but it is very obvious that he at least is playing anti-town.
He is a detriment and should be dealt with while we can still afford a mis lynch.
We have about a 33% chance that we get rid of scum and a 100% chance that we get rid of anti-town
3rd - that was a little policy lynch humor

but thanks for pointing it out that shotty used that word like he was sure andrew was town, cause how else would he know it was a mis-lynch

unvote - vote shotty
Tehehe keep on slipping Joy. And learn to think for your self.
unvote
vote Joy
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:45 pm

nameloc1986 wrote:
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
nameloc1986 wrote:I wouldn't take shotty's inactivity as that big of a shock. I did some further checking on him and he's in at least EIGHT FRICKIN GAMES currently. I think the best thing to do is ask the mod for a prod on him and move on.

@mod: can you prod shotty?

I know it may seem early for a prod but I don't want to play with someone who's not going to have time for this game!
Name I'm in 4 dumb ass, and I'm sorry.
I was on a date last night, sorry!!
First off, don't call me a dumb ass when you don't even know how many games you are in. You are in 6 (2 of them I checked earlier the mods didn't update the game over status). I'll list them:

Open 258 (this one)
Open 259
Mini 1068
Ocarina of Time Mafia
Newbie 1014
Open 252

So no, I'm not a dumb ass but apparently you are.

Anywho, you're wanting Andrew lynched as a policy lynch is very laughable when you yourself are a dumbass and haven't been very pro-town yourself. Especially if you want Andrew lynched without ANY real evidence against him. Pot calling the kettle black perhaps?
252 ended, and I didn't count OoT because my hydra buddy is doing most of the work for now
#freeShotty
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by PogoStick »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:

Seriously I think saving him for later is still a good idea but I think he is suspicious. The other wagon on anti-hero I just don't feel is valid, so I decided to stick with Andrew. Andrew's meta is same for town and scum will only confuse us later in the game.
Scum tell right here, Joy you have no need to please any one unless you are scum, as town you just need to focus on scum hunting.
I have been one of the few scum-hunting in this game but every time I do something, somebody questions it, i am sorry you don't think like i do but nothing I have done is scummy in my opinion.

1. I am suspicious of Andrew, mostly cause of his meta but also cause of the way he takes things and tries to turn it around on them
2. Yes my vote on andrew originally was during rvs and I unvoted when shotty's vote seemed opportunistic
3. yes I am the one who said originally we should save andrew for later but i forgot that by doing that we are forcing power roles to waste their night abilities on him, when we can just easily lynch him and see if he is scum or not
4. this is why I voted for him again, I still think of him as being scummy this game so why not lynch him and see what he is and let the PRs do their job on the people they think are scummy

@ nameloc - Shotty was the one saying it was a mis-lynch first and he seemed pretty sure of it, all I did was use his wording in my post, I was at the bowling alley at the time and was on my phone so it did not dawn on me at the time what he had said. I wish I would have caught it before you accused me of the scum-slip, however it doesn't change the fact that Shotty was the one who seemed so sure. It is clear from my post I was referencing his post and using his terminology.

@shotty - I try to think for myself but if somebody makes a good point, I am never supposed to agree with it? :roll:
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

Town: 0-1
Scum: 1-1
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Mod, this would be a good time for a vote count
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by andrew94 »

dude hop, in this game prs cant determine scum so what do you mean 'forcing prs to waste night actions on me'
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by PogoStick »

andrew94 wrote:dude hop, in this game prs cant determine scum so what do you mean 'forcing prs to waste night actions on me'
my bad, I forgot the role the cop can't tell mafia or not
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by andrew94 »

@jason i have forgetton the exact number of times i fakeclaimed for the greater good

make case on jason later...
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by PogoStick »

andrew94 wrote:@jason i have forgetton the exact number of times i fakeclaimed for the greater good

make case on jason later...
how does fake claiming serve the greater good when it could potentially out a PR who did not want to be outed yet
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:06 pm

HopOnMyJoystick wrote:
drmyshottyizsik wrote:

I have been one of the few scum-hunting in this game but every time I do something, somebody questions it, i am sorry you don't think like i do but nothing I have done is scummy in my opinion.

1. I am suspicious of Andrew, mostly cause of his meta but also cause of the way he takes things and tries to turn it around on them
2. Yes my vote on andrew originally was during rvs and I unvoted when shotty's vote seemed opportunistic
3. yes I am the one who said originally we should save andrew for later but i forgot that by doing that we are forcing power roles to waste their night abilities on him, when we can just easily lynch him and see if he is scum or not
4. this is why I voted for him again, I still think of him as being scummy this game so why not lynch him and see what he is and let the PRs do their job on the people they think are scummy

@ nameloc - Shotty was the one saying it was a mis-lynch first and he seemed pretty sure of it, all I did was use his wording in my post, I was at the bowling alley at the time and was on my phone so it did not dawn on me at the time what he had said. I wish I would have caught it before you accused me of the scum-slip, however it doesn't change the fact that Shotty was the one who seemed so sure. It is clear from my post I was referencing his post and using his terminology.

@shotty - I try to think for myself but if somebody makes a good point, I am never supposed to agree with it? :roll:
No hop you are supposed to agree with what you think is right, but all you have been doing is acting scummy and doing what ever it takes in order to please the majority
#freeShotty
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by PogoStick »

tell me how I have acted scummy?
and show me how I have done ANYTHING to please anyone?
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by PogoStick »

@shotty

everything I have done and every vote I cast, at the time I cast them I think I am right, I am allowed to change my mind when new information is presented or somebody provides a point a view I may not have thought of.

I am sorry you are not open minded enough to realize somebody may actually have an idea that is better, I know I am not perfect.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:15 pm

HopOnMyJoystick wrote:tell me how I have acted scummy?
read the last two pages and look at who's idias you followed, and how opportunistic you were
#freeShotty
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by PogoStick »

we want to do some scum hunting, here are some stuff I noticed

2003041 - his last post seems very political, like he doesn't want to make a hard choice if he had to. (he has only posted 7 times btw)
Dry-fit - 3 posts and nothing of value in any of them
jason - vote hopping but seems focused on andrew for the most part
ooBazz - low poster, comes back right when I vote for andrew again to call me out on it (even though my vote for him isn't scummy in my opinion)
Zed - first votes anti-hero for his implying me comment about overreaction is scummy but later changes and sides with anti-hero and says I am scummy, when I said over-reactions aren't scummy, just un-called for really
CKD - well he promises he is going to post but we keep waiting.

the people who are posting more I will read through their posts tomorrow sometime
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:31 pm

^^IIoA
#freeShotty
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by PogoStick »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
read the last two pages and look at who's idias you followed, and how opportunistic you were
I didn't really follow your idea, you just said something that to me made sense.

I didn't follow anyone else's idea, I was accused of saying something, when I basically regurgitated what you had said. so I voted you since you were the one who seemed so sure lynching andrew was a mislynch

how are you so sure lynching andrew is a mislynch anyway? your post seemed pretty sure it would be
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:36 pm

HopOnMyJoystick wrote:
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
I didn't really follow your idea, you just said something that to me made sense.

I didn't follow anyone else's idea, I was accused of saying something, when I basically regurgitated what you had said. so I voted you since you were the one who seemed so sure lynching andrew was a mislynch

how are you so sure lynching andrew is a mislynch anyway? your post seemed pretty sure it would be
I was gambitting this whole time to see if I could get you to slip, I am SOOOOOO against policy lynches
#freeShotty
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by PogoStick »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:^^IIoA
say waht
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:41 pm

Information instead of Analysis
#freeShotty
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by PogoStick »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:
drmyshottyizsik wrote:

I was gambitting this whole time to see if I could get you to slip, I am SOOOOOO against policy lynches
I don't even know what the hell a policy lynch is anyway, someone care to explain it, I never heard of it til this game
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by PogoStick »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Information instead of Analysis
but if I do that, that would be me trying to please you.

I don't have to analyze shit, i point out things I think are off, and let everyone do their own analysis.

I will keep my analysis in my head thanks.

meanwhile, I am staying on you for now cause you seem to know that andrew is a mislych and there is only way you could know that.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by PogoStick »

btw, gambits are run by scum not town, town doesn't need to run a gambit.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

andrew94 wrote:
Dry-fit wrote:Andrew, you never really answered my original question about your attack on HOMJ. Why did you make such a half-hearted attack on what would have been a monumental scumslip?
ok so someone says 'so theres 2 scum left...' in an open game or 'im scum'
and your supposed to think 'OMG THATS TOO BIG SCUMSLIP therefore cant be scumslip.

no way, every little time counts.
i didnt make half hearted attempt, he hasnt replied to my last thing
What? I think you missed my point. My point is if you think someone might have made a huge scumslip, why wouldn't you dig into every detail of that post to determine if it was?
zdenek wrote:Do you think it was a scumslip?
No.

@2003041: So far you haven't given us any suspects, you've just been responding to that theory question. Who is your top suspect.

I don't like HOMJ's post 213. Has only bad things to say about everyone, as if he's hoping one of his random attacks sticks. Plus he said my posts have nothing of value :evil:
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by andrew94 »

do dry-fit, if hop said 'i am scum' would you not regard it as a scumslip?
cos from the moment i saw that 'minorty' post- i thought = =

but after his explaining, i thought = . =

case on jason even later...
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by Antihero »

HopOnMyJoystick wrote:we want to do some scum hunting, here are some stuff I noticed

2003041 - his last post seems very political, like he doesn't want to make a hard choice if he had to. (he has only posted 7 times btw)
Dry-fit - 3 posts and nothing of value in any of them
jason - vote hopping but seems focused on andrew for the most part
ooBazz - low poster, comes back right when I vote for andrew again to call me out on it (even though my vote for him isn't scummy in my opinion)
Zed - first votes anti-hero for his implying me comment about overreaction is scummy but later changes and sides with anti-hero and says I am scummy, when I said over-reactions aren't scummy, just un-called for really
CKD - well he promises he is going to post but we keep waiting.

the people who are posting more I will read through their posts tomorrow sometime
This isn't IIoA, but it is a ton of more spaghetti flinging.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

Return to “Completed Open Games”