chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:18 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Right, the part where I said we weren't lynching me because I was obv not the last werewolf => me claiming regular scum.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:57 am

Post by CSL »

Roll Call XX

Muffin -1- chesskid3
chesskid3 -2- kunkstar7, Muffin

Nonvoters -4- Sevei, Pomegranate, a2rudeboy, Lowell

Deadline is Saturday at 7:00pm EST. Currently, chesskid3 would be kicked out if deadline hit this instant

7 students in class, 4 expels.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:57 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

vote:chesskid

i'm put off by how much you're pushing this mason issue, to me it reeks very much of scum trying to appear town and look useful. for one, why would you see the need to "out" the last mason yourself? (no one had brought it up mind you, you started the day by coming after me for outing singer and then for softclaiming/breadcrumbing) i can't see what the town motivation would be to bring out something like that. secondly, yes a mason is a pr, but it's a pretty useless one at this stage in the game, with the two other masons dead, all it really leaves us is a confirmed townie, which is better than nothing, but there's also no 100 hundred percent way to confirm the last mason's validity.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:49 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

ebwop- l-1. please claim.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:08 am

Post by chesskid3 »

what the fuck do you think I claim?

Muffin is def scum, if a2rudeboy isn't scum he's scum as well.

Someone hammer me then.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:16 am

Post by chesskid3 »

a2rudeboy wrote:

i'm put off by how much you're pushing this mason issue, to me it reeks very much of scum trying to appear town and look useful. for one, why would you see the need to "out" the last mason yourself? (no one had brought it up mind you, you started the day by coming after me for outing singer and then for softclaiming/breadcrumbing) i can't see what the town motivation would be to bring out something like that. secondly, yes a mason is a pr, but it's a pretty useless one at this stage in the game, with the two other masons dead, all it really leaves us is a confirmed townie, which is better than nothing, but there's also no 100 hundred percent way to confirm the last mason's validity.
As in, this is incredibly opportunistic if a2rude is _not_ the mason, he's scum based on just this post,since he recyles old reasons _after_ the wagon has already formed.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Muffin »

chesskid3 wrote:what the fuck do you think I claim?

Someone hammer me then.
aww are we appealing to emotion now?
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:26 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Nope, no AtE. Replaced into a tough spot, had to expect to be lynched at some point, since I'm the easiest misslynch.

Actually if soeone could not hammer me before Wed night that would be great so I can do some pair analysis and give my likely scumreads. The good news about the 2 werewolf lynches in a row is that we get the misslynch to use on me.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Muffin »

PBPA of chesskid's day 3 postings... let's examine how much scumhunting he's doing, shall we?
======================================================================
chesskid3 wrote:a2rudeboy, why the hell did you have to softclaim mason + masonbuddy?
Seriously, not cool.
Anyhow Muffin is sstill scum, because he called a case crap and still voted it => survivalist mentality => scum.
Vote: Muffin
Voting for me for fabricated reasons, and fishing for a mason claim out of a2rb
chesskid3 wrote:check his ISO. he softclaimed/breadcrumbed mason like 3 times
more fishing, no scumhunting
chesskid3 wrote:Nah man nailing werewolf scum is what mafia scum want to do.

Btw you're confirming being last mason, right?
here fishy fishy fishy
chesskid3 wrote:f v e v e?
Also massclaim at this point amounts to us claiming mason/not mason?
Popcorn style?
I'll go first if you want.
He doesn't know what FvEvE means even though it's in the freakin' thread title?
chesskid3 wrote:But like it's not like the last mason isn't going to die tonight anyway :(
Enough about the stupid masons
chesskid3 wrote:Over the top? If a2rudeboy hadn't made it obvious who the masons were this would have been practically autowin.
Obsessmuch?
chesskid3 wrote:last mason is a confirmed clear, though.
I thought we were done talking about the masons
chesskid3 wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:
chesskid wrote:and How is the last mason not clear? If someone were to cc being the last mason, that would be super awesome.
If the last mason was not thinking enough to not counterclaim a fakeclaiming scum. But like I said, technicalities.
Well the point is rather moot, since a2rudeboy has as good as claimed mason + partner.
Also I was obviously not the only one to pick up on this, since singer died.
Or is it perhaps you picked up on it, and so singer died? I don't get why it's necessary to pull a mason claim out like a tooth. If you're town and you know who the mason is then keep it to yourself and let the masons decide when to reveal.
chesskid3 wrote:Smells like tunneling. Wonder why that is? Theories? Oh, right, because it is! Wheeeeeeeeeee
Still no scumhunting, though we seemed to have moved past the mason issue.
chesskid3 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Smells like tunneling. Wonder why that is? Theories? Oh, right, because it is! Wheeeeeeeeeee
I already made my case yesterday... so far you haven't done anything to change my mind.
Yup, it was tunneling yesterday too.
Tunneling cause I voted for him. Yep. Still no scumhunting.
chesskid3 wrote:Right, the part where I said we weren't lynching me because I was obv not the last werewolf => me claiming regular scum.
The part where you spend all of D3 doing nothing but rolefishing and pointless arguing and no scumhunting => you scum.
chesskid3 wrote:what the fuck do you think I claim?

Someone hammer me then.
IF a2rb isn't scum? If? Are you saying you aren't sure that a2rb is a mason now? After all that above about how he's guaranteed confirmed 110% mason? EL OH EL.
chesskid3 wrote:
a2rudeboy wrote:

As in, this is incredibly opportunistic if a2rude is _not_ the mason, he's scum based on just this post,since he recyles old reasons _after_ the wagon has already formed.
Ahh now we've changed our tune about a2rb completely have we? Still no scumhunting.
chesskid3 wrote:Nope, no AtE. Replaced into a tough spot, had to expect to be lynched at some point, since I'm the easiest misslynch.

Actually if soeone could not hammer me before Wed night that would be great so I can do some pair analysis and give my likely scumreads. The good news about the 2 werewolf lynches in a row is that we get the misslynch to use on me.
Claiming you're a mislynch, yada yada. Do some scumhunting and we might relent.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Muffin »

Apologies for wall of text btw
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

"Or is it perhaps you picked up on it, and so singer died? I don't get why it's necessary to pull a mason claim out like a tooth. If you're town and you know who the mason is then keep it to yourself and let the masons decide when to reveal."
Yup I was waiting for someone to do that. Muffin is confscum.
I'll do pair analysis with the slot to find the other.
Wednight someone can hammer me, then it'll be 2 and out for a town win.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:49 am

Post by Muffin »

chesskid3 wrote:"Or is it perhaps you picked up on it, and so singer died? I don't get why it's necessary to pull a mason claim out like a tooth. If you're town and you know who the mason is then keep it to yourself and let the masons decide when to reveal."
Yup I was waiting for someone to do that. Muffin is confscum.
I'll do pair analysis with the slot to find the other.
Wednight someone can hammer me, then it'll be 2 and out for a town win.
More "muffin is scum" without any actual evidence.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I made my case awhile ago, I'll suplement it with additional info when I find your partner.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Muffin »

chesskid3 wrote:I made my case awhile ago, I'll suplement it with additional info when I find your partner.
Townies have partners?
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

@Chesskid
, why are you so fixated on outing the last mason?

I like muffin better within this exchange than Chesskid.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm not fixated on outing the last mason. I am irked at a2rude if he is a mason for saying that singer was obvtown, which may very well have had an impact on the NK choice.
Since I said that, it has been blown out of proportion by scum.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by Muffin »

chesskid3 wrote:I'm not fixated on outing the last mason. I am irked at a2rude if he is a mason for saying that singer was obvtown, which may very well have had an impact on the NK choice.
8 of your 14 posts this game day made reference to masons in some way. That's >50%
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

all but 1 or 2 of which were responses to something else. I have a big pset due tuesday, along with class till 430 and a midterm, so like I said I'll post my pair analysis and stuff on Wednesday, and then someone can hammer me if you still think I'm scum.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:12 am

Post by Lowell »

chesskid3 wrote:Nope, no AtE. Replaced into a tough spot, had to expect to be lynched at some point, since I'm the easiest misslynch.

There's little I hate more than pity parties. It's like you're daring someone to hammer you.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Hammer me on Wed after I post my analysiseseseses if you want. I don't care, honestly, just lynch the last two scum after that and you'll be fine.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

chesskid3 wrote:I'm not fixated on outing the last mason. I am irked at a2rude if he is a mason for saying that singer was obvtown, which may very well have had an impact on the NK choice.
And, uh, what might this be?
chesskid3 wrote:f v e v e?
Also massclaim at this point amounts to us claiming mason/not mason?
Popcorn style?
I'll go first if you want.
(PLUS, it was yesterday, which made even less sense.)
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by CSL »

Replacing kunkstar7.

Prodding Muffin.

Your mod is ill at the moment, so don't expect much in updates.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Muffin »

I'm here, and still reading the thread. My last post was yesterday at 9 pm, so I didn't think I'd be in trouble.

Just waiting for someone to hammer chesskid or do something interesting.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by CSL »

Don't blame me, Muffin. I'm ill. Your prod came 24 hours early, so I'm not counting it.

Sevei SHOULD HAVE been, and is now prodded. :O
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by Muffin »

Not blaming you :)

Return to “Completed Open Games”