StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare IIIS: The Dungeon (Game over)

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:17 am

Post by chesskid3 »

tunneling è perché non avete parlato di qualcuno che non mi è in età.
Io non sono attivi in agguato, quindi smettila di dire bugie cazzo.
Non ho mai detto piagnucola e si sta cercando di uccidermi perché ho post in italiano. Questo è xvart, che è misrepping tutto quello che dico. È solo di recente iniziato misrepping.
Listen
Read phonetically
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:21 am

Post by xvart »

chesskid3, 552, translated wrote:not going to take it, so piss off.

Xvart has translated each of my post incorrectly. Faggot
What do you want me to do? I dont' speak Italian and I'm using the same translator you are using to translate your posts. Do you think I am intentionally changing your posts around in hopes that nobody will catch me with my clever way to make you scummy? Otherwise, copy and paste exactly what you posted in the Google translator and covert to English and compare them to my posts. Isn't that kind of the point of the language post restrictions and the challenge of communicating with them? Your name calling is certainly unnecessary.

But the biggest point that has not been translated incorrectly is that you were saying how the post restrictions were randomly assigned and therefore are not scum. Your defense was based on flawed premises. I'll have to go back and check, but as I can recall most of the things you have contested as being incorrectly translated have been relatively minor, so I'm not sure exactly what your goal is by blanket statement saying I'm translating your posts incorrectly.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:24 am

Post by chesskid3 »

dato che tutti mi avete accusato di è con una restrizione POST, io non dovete difendermi.
Scumhunt dal linciaggio della gente con un PR è fottuto stronzate. Si tratta di un nulltell dannato, ogni altra cosa è cercare di indovinare il mod
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Antihero »

chesskid wrote:tunneling is because you have not spoken to anyone that I have in ages.
That doesn't make sense to me, but I don't think I've tunnbeen tunnelling this game.
chesskid wrote:I am not active in wait, so stop fucking lying.
Well, you were going through a bunch of math, which doesn't add much to the game. And you've also spammed a few times (I can go back and pull those posts if you want).

This isn't even nearly the most important point in the case against you though. You made a crappy jump onto the LLD wagon and you used chainsaw defense + VI card for BE.

Preview edit: Yeah, if that's your hangup, let's forget the "scum has a PR" deal. That doesn't get rid of the fact that you're scummy.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

BE è la città così, sì, io lo difendo. Si legge come città frustrato l'impossibilità di evitare un linciaggio. Questa è la mia lettura. Chiaramente non è d'accordo, ma che stai ricevendo un po 'avanti di te che mi chiama feccia per DIFENDERLO prima che sia capovolto, EH?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Antihero »

chesskid3 wrote:BE è la città così, sì, io lo difendo. Si legge come città frustrato l'impossibilità di evitare un linciaggio. Questa è la mia lettura. Chiaramente non è d'accordo, ma che stai ricevendo un po 'avanti di te che mi chiama feccia per DIFENDERLO prima che sia capovolto, EH?
How was BE trying to prevent a lynch? BTW, nobody has explained to me why the BS vote yesterday was OK (looking at xvart).
How is it a scumtell to call you down on scummy behavior before BE flips (and if you're still questioning what BE is going to flip, you haven't been paying attention)?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:41 am

Post by chesskid3 »

quando cazzo ti ho detto BE stava cercando di evitare un linciaggio?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:44 am

Post by Antihero »

Copied and pasted from google translator.
google translator wrote:BE is the city so, yes, I am defending. It reads like the city frustrated the inability to prevent a lynching. This is my reading. Clearly does not agree, but you're getting a little 'ahead of you calling me scum to defend themselves before it is turned upside down, EH?
What did you mean to say?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

evitare di ottenere linciato
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Antihero »

^And that's a town move.... why?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:03 am

Post by chesskid3 »

lui è frustrato. Si sarebbe anche se tu avessi 8 voti in 2 pagine
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:09 am

Post by Reckamonic »

The headache. X_X;

Vote: chesskid3
._.
meeeeeeep?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:21 am

Post by Parama »

^totally awful vote
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:23 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Parama wrote:^totally awful vote
<3
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:33 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Antihero (1): chesskid3
Blooderection (6): Parama, The Stove, Lady Lambdadelta, Antihero, smargaret, Espeonage
chesskid3 (3): xvart, manho, Reckamonic
Tasky (1): Blooderection
xvart (1): Twomz
Not voting (4): Framm 18, Me=Weird, Tasky, Toon Fighter

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

Giving a strike out to chesskid3 for the abusive post #522.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

LLD:
Right now I like Baby Spice as Scum more than BloodErection.

For the simple fact that BloodErection's vote swap MAY have been based upon some deluded town logic... where as Baby Spice is just scumming it up in every way. Cop out post to avoid being linked to any wagon + an OMGUS vote on Parama = Scummy

Vote: Baby Spice
The case: OMGUS, and and just calling BS scummy without really saying why. This is a very weak vote, almost entirely based on OMGUS. It looks a bit to me like scum trying to get a bandwagon going. Conclusion:
Scum.

My vote wasn't an OMGUS vote.

And nor was the case solely based upon the vote on Parama. That was simply the Straw that broke the camels back, causing me to vote for her.

Read my ISO, and see the posts I have made on BS, and the case I presented before you misrep me.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:56 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Nobody Special's death scene is up.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

Parama, who else should we be voting for, and what's the case?

Right now the best we can see is that chesskid is annoying so that's where our vote is. More than willing to switch should a more convincing argument be presented.
._.
meeeeeeep?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by Parama »

Mafuyu wrote:
Unvote Vote LLD

Mafuyu is interested.
Eh... safe to say LLD isn't scum IMO.
Mafuyu wrote:Mafuyu is going to assume that's your PR.
Hey guys, if I was scum, Mafuyu would know if I had a PR and what it was, right? :roll:
Mafuyu wrote:
smargaret wrote:NS - was that a random vote or a serious one?
NS has done that in 75% of the games he's played with Mafuyu. Almost word for word too.
Ooh, so this is why NS was obvscum with Mafuyu.
Mafuyu wrote:....are you
sure
the lists aren't part of a PR?
see my own reason for not being mafia above, basically the same thing
Mafuyu wrote:As much as it's amusing to know you're reading Jabberwocky en italiano, are you doing anything other than evading the prodgun right now chess?
I dunno whether to call this a weak bus or a weak attack on a townie. Meh.
Nobody Special wrote:This is why good players preview our posts prior to hitting Submit.
LLD isn't scum. Just sayin'.
Nobody Special wrote:Stop telling me what to do, I don't play according to other people's whims.

Also, I fully agree with Espeo -- this is going to be one frakking hard game. (Plus, I feel all fish-out-of-waterish -- I wasn't in SWNIII.)

Reck/dram, am I, really? I'm not trying to be. Sorry.

unvote

Vote: Lady Greekletters
1. Antihero isn't scum.
2. Espe gets scumpoints
3. Reckamonic gets scumpoints
4. LLD is town
Nobody Special wrote:
Tasky wrote:this game is going way to fast for me. don't have enough time.
so expect me to lurk a little.
don't let that distract you.

If you find scum, tell me.
This is the SECOND GAME in which you've posted this.

I think I'm on my way to hating you. Don't push me.

(Sadi the active lurker.)
Hmm... I could see Tasky-scum from this post. Really weak attack and it's more a personal attack than anything.
Nobody Special wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:
Espeonage #242 wrote: VOTE: Blooderection
Espeonage #279 wrote:UNVOTE: mah vote
VOTE: Blooderection
No votes or unvotes between those two posts, so why?
Damn. I wish I'd noticed this.

Scum often forget (whether legitimately or not) where there vote is. I need to take some time and re-read Espe in iso and see what's there (or, you know, NOT there).
Huh. Interestingly enough I don't know what to make of this. He never does this and the attack is a pretty weak one anyways.

Updating lists, taking off all flips at this point in time.

Town:

Antihero
The Stove
LLD
Twomz
smargaret

Null:

Me=Weird
Espeonage
chesskid3
Framm 18
Toon Fighter
manho
Reckamonic

Scum:

xvart
Tasky
Blooderection

Additional notes:
Smarg interactions with NS here coupled by smarg voting NS later leads me to believe she's town.
manho's ISO is broken such that I will probably never be able to get a solid read on him unless I read from beginning to end, but the math stuff that was happening yesterday was a whole lot of nothing. That chesskid felt happy to waste time with.
Reckamonic hasn't done... much of anything. Weak attacks, weak votes, and it doesn't look like they're trying to scumhunt.
I made the scumpool a bit bigger but BE is still the lynch for today IMO.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Espeonage »

FoS: Reckamonic
Don't @ me.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Espeonage è una città più alto di me di leggere? vite u lolol
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by xvart »

chesskid3, 527, translated wrote:since all I have is accused of having a restriction POST, I do not have to defend myself.
Scumhunt the lynching of people with a PR is fucking bullshit. This is a damned nulltell, everything else is trying to guess the mod
You must have missed the countless times I have mentioned your defense of the randomized post restrictions being total crap, and now proven wrong. You were defending yourself with something that at the time you had no knowledge of the accuracy of the statement and everything was pointing to it being wrong. Then SC came in and said flat out that you were wrong. A defense of that nature is not a town defense. You are frustrated scum because you got caught when you don't think you should have been caught.
Antihero, 530 wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:BTW, nobody has explained to me why the BS vote yesterday was OK (looking at xvart).
I have explained it. Here. Here. And here.
Parama, 537 wrote:^totally awful vote
Not really, considering the context. He asked for direction in catching up; I was the only one that provided any sort of here is what he should be looking at. Opportunistic call out?

In post 543 Parama quotes a bunch of dead mafia and observes how they were obvmafia together from their posts, clears himself of being mafia because of simple questions about post restrictions since mafia would obviously know and admit to knowing post restrictions of their partners in post (not), makes a poor case on Tasky maybe being scum based on one comment by Nobody Special, and clears LLD of being scum. Probably trying to fake scumhunting (although there wasn't really much there either, just a lot of mafia quotes) since he has been called out for not scumhunting (never mind he questioned me when I said something, said that nobody else thought so, was proven wrong, and never said anything else about that). My guess is SKParama adopted this new playstyle emulating Elli to have a different flow to be harder to read. Parama - have you ever been a SK before?

Chesskid - I don't think you ever answered me when I asked if you thought Antihero was scummier than BE. If I did, just tell me the post number and I'll go look it up again. If not, please do.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Parama »

Yes xvart, see my sig. I play to my town meta as SK. I play to my town meta as mafia, too ^.^
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by xvart »

Parama, 547 wrote:Yes xvart, see my sig. I play to my town meta as SK. I play to my town meta as mafia, too ^.^
You just aren't playing to your town meta this game because?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Parama »

I'm playing to my town meta. I mean, my role PM told me I was town, so I can't help but play to my town meta.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”