Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:55 am

Post by Kerplunk »

I translated the names from italian to english. You can use any random translator on the internet.

Some more out of the top of my head:
Cuoco - Cook (Stoofer)
Fluenza - Flu (Fishbulb, doc)
Media - Average (draygnmage, townie)
Sacco - sack, bag (Coron, sewer worker)(??)

Of a couple I couldn't find a translation of.
Has your mafiagame lasted for only a few days or maybe it dragged on and on and on? Check the [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Records]Records page[/url] on the wiki to see if it is a record!
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:06 am

Post by Phoebus »

This is getting drawn out and painful. I'm about to vote Kerplunk.
I'm going on Fritzler's early performance and Kerplunk's seeming contentment to sit back and wait for a vote. Sure, he claimed today but nothing really productive has come out of it.

Were you told, Kerplunk, that you were looking for the mafioso's daughter?
What was that supposed to achieve? You'd think she'd tell you all the names? What was supposed to happen? Reeks of traitor to me.

In any case, since Fritz helped catch scum, even if he is evil SK, I'd be OK giving the win to him.

~24h and I vote Kerplunk. Hopefully, both will have responded till then.
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:41 am

Post by Fritzler »

Kerplunk wrote:Yosarian2, the policeman, has to have killing powers. If he hadn't then two of us would have killing powers, I surely one of us would have said that (I think). And he is the vigilante then, because if he was the SK, we would have won already. With what dod he kill then? I assume a vig doesn't kill on Day 1. That would mean the policeman kills with a fishing knife. That's strange. But I don't think there's any other sensible explanation.
Agreed, unless phoebus has killing powers and is keeping it a secret. But it still doesn't make any sense.
Kerplunk wrote:Then the mafia would have killed with either bullets or mutulation. Could be either one, IMO.
Do you honestly think the sk would kill with bullets and not mafia? Seems like your trying to make it look like you don't know anything about the SKs kill methods.
Phoebus wrote:Were you told, Kerplunk, that you were looking for the mafioso's daughter?
What was that supposed to achieve? You'd think she'd tell you all the names? What was supposed to happen? Reeks of traitor to me.
Agreed, or maybe they became lovers and itwould be easier to kill her. I dunno.
Phoebus wrote:In any case, since Fritz helped catch scum, even if he is evil SK, I'd be OK giving the win to him.
Earlier didn't you say it was easier for sk to find scum? This seems contradictory to me.
Surfs up dude.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:43 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

Phoebus wrote:This is getting drawn out and painful. I'm about to vote Kerplunk.
I'm going on Fritzler's early performance and Kerplunk's seeming contentment to sit back and wait for a vote. Sure, he claimed today but nothing really productive has come out of it.
I'm getting a bit fed up with this. What kind of productivity are you looking for? And you háve been productive this day? I am trying to do decide between you two, but I'm confused. Some things don't make sense.
Phoebus wrote: Were you told, Kerplunk, that you were looking for the mafioso's daughter?
I wasn't told anything. I asked massive about it, but he said that I would info when I found her. And, Phoebus, I don't know what massive had in mind with my role. You're sounding like it's my fault that I was supposed to look for the mafia's daugther.
In any case, since Fritz helped catch scum, even if he is evil SK, I'd be OK giving the win to him.
I also helped catch scum, remember? When you stubbornly kept voting for me because of a random bandwagon! *sigh*

And, Phoebus for my productiveness how is this:

Night 1: Coron got mutulated (and riddled with bullets)
Coron crossed the bridge

Night 2: Polarboy got mutulated
Polarboy crossed the bridge

Night 3: Fishbulb got mutulated
Fishbulb (and only Fishbulb) crossed the bridge

Night 4: Yosarian got mutulated
Yosarian (and only Yos2 of the dead) crossed the bridge

Fritzler wrote:Cross bridge night 1:
Commodore Amazing
Coron
Fishbulb
Kerplunk
Polarboy
Night 2:
Phoebus
Polarboy
Night 3:
Fishbulb
Night 4:
Yosarian2
Phoebus
I find this very very curious! I would also kind of explain his claiming on Day 2. Where has said that Phoebus was the murderer bc he also crossed the bridge. I did not find that very logical. I think he was setting up a claim. Fritzler is probably someone who knows who crosses his bridge and then gets the chance to kill them. I think draygnmage was right, after all.

I am throwing the towel in the ring:

vote: Fritzler
Has your mafiagame lasted for only a few days or maybe it dragged on and on and on? Check the [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Records]Records page[/url] on the wiki to see if it is a record!
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:28 am

Post by Fritzler »

I don't know how to respond to this.

I do think your scum looking for a way out.
Vote: Kerplunk
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:18 am

Post by Fritzler »

Also, I have two questions for you:

So you think there would be an SK who couldn't kill everyone?
and
Why wouldn't I fake my results if this was true? Cuz if it was, I could easily fake them so it didn't incrimnate me?
Surfs up dude.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:58 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

Fritzler wrote:Also, I have two questions for you:

An SK with an excellent roleclaim.
Why wouldn't I fake my results if this was true? Cuz if it was, I could easily fake them so it didn't incrimnate me?
Yeah, I know. I think you'd think that your claim was safe, so no need to lie about things. Maybe we had more information then we said, that could incriminate you if you posted lies.

I have a question for you. If I would be scum, why would I go after you and not Phoebus. Phoebus is far more easier to lynch then you.

I think I'm quite happy with my vote.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:59 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

Sorry, one more thing.
Fritzler wrote:I don't know how to respond to this.

Did it look like I needed a way out? Phoebus' claim was so shabby, I think I could lynch Phoebus.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:39 am

Post by Fritzler »

Kerplunk wrote:Sorry, one more thing.
Fritzler wrote:I don't know how to respond to this.

Did it look like I needed a way out? Phoebus' claim was so shabby, I think I could lynch Phoebus.
Not as shabby as yours. :roll:
Kerplunk wrote:
Fritzler wrote:Also, I have two questions for you:

An SK with an excellent roleclaim.
What would happen if this sk got stuck in a town with people it couldn't kill? (I.e. you with your claim [which i still don't buy], stooferizzle [who btw, said my role fit perfect with his results] and draygn_mage. He couldn't kill anyone, including stoofer who I think is our cop.
Kerplunk wrote:
Yeah, I know. I think you'd think that your claim was safe, so no need to lie about things. Maybe we had more information then we said, that could incriminate you if you posted lies.
But wouldn't it be better to be safe, and take one or two people off my list that were killed? I.E. I could take off yosarian and nobody would be the wiser.
Kerplunk wrote:I have a question for you. If I would be scum, why would I go after you and not Phoebus. Phoebus is far more easier to lynch then you.
Cuz you knew Phoebus was about to vote you, so you wanted to give him a reason to vote for someone else. Phoebus was definetly against you, and you're trying to prevent that.
Surfs up dude.
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:34 am

Post by Phoebus »

I've either had an epiphany or I'm the world's most prized ass and Kerplunk has had the epiphany.
Actually, I know I'm the world's most prized ass, it's very possible Kerplunk had an epiphany and even more possible that I'm going to display my prized disposition again.

vote: Fritzler
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:37 am

Post by Fritzler »

Damn it. Good game guys. I knew I should have faked my results.

Oh, and kerplunk, I wasn't setting myself up for a claim, I really thought Phoebus was scum then.
Surfs up dude.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:47 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

*high fives Phoebus and gives him cookies*

WOOHOO!!!!

*does a little dance*

:D
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:40 am

Post by Phoebus »

kerplunk wrote:*high fives Phoebus and gives him cookies*
You better deliver next summer!
kerplunk's sig wrote:Next stop. Kerplunk.
Roger that.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:15 am

Post by massive »

Trembling in fear, unsure of just WHO could be left in their town to continue killing, Phoebus and Kerplunk slowly approached Fritzler.

"You've been watching the bridge this whole time, and EATING PEOPLE!" shouted Kerplunk.

"Aw, come on, how preposterous is that?" asked Fritzler, suddenly looking much larger, much meaner, and much uglier than any homeless man had a right to be.

Phoebus watched, then decided to help Kerplunk capture the hulking, ugly troll ... and a cheer went up from the crowd! Phoebus and Kerplunk strung up
Lordo
, the troll living under the bridge, and now the town is safe once again.

... what are you waiting for? Get back to fishing!
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:20 am

Post by massive »

Full disclosure coming when I get back to work tomorrow. Thanks for playing, everyone!
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:41 am

Post by Coron »

Go town!
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:42 am

Post by Fritzler »

So kerplunk, if I barely messed with the results and removed, say, Yosarian, would you have noticed?
Surfs up dude.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:47 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Hmm... dunno know. I had a vague revelation and checked it immediately. It would have been still curious, even if you hadn't included Yos2. I would have mentioned it anyway I guess. I don't know what would have come out of that discussion.

massive, is it Lordo or Gordo? Because I looked up Gordo (of course) and it didn't mean anything in italian but it means 'fat' in spanish. I guess you grow fat from eating humans, I suppose. :)
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:50 am

Post by Fritzler »

It's lordo. I misspelled it, then when I saw lordo = dirty, I figrued I'd stick with gordo.
Surfs up dude.
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:59 pm

Post by Mr Stoofer »

Yay! Go town!

Thanks everyone for a great game -- I really enjoyed it. Especially thanks to massive: it was a really fun set-up which you obviously put a lot of effort into.

Well played Kerplunk and Phoebus. I'm so glad I was killed last night - I would have voted Phoebus for sure if I was still alive. I was screaming at my screen when I say Keplunk and Fritzler voting for each other - I thought we'd lost it for sure! :oops:
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:45 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

:) Go town!

Yeah, I did kill Coolbot last night, so at least I did something right. I did make a big mistake, though; I guess I should have claimed yesterday, because I got an innocent result on Phoebus night 2 I never got a chance to share, and that almost cost us the game.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:51 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Yeah, great great game massive. Awesome. One of the funnest games I've been in.

I have had some headaches about this. :)
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:00 am

Post by Commodore Amazing »

Good job, town. Sorry scumbuddies if I said too much day one. The most fun I had in this game was making up my false claim. I translated "tree" into Italian and decided to be a gardener.
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:04 am

Post by Phoebus »

massive games are renowned for headache causing.
His last game had the cop as evil and he coached his "deputy" to a perfect win.

I'm slightly masochistic as far as massive games go...
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:07 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I figured out Fritzler was likely to be the serial killer right after sending in my choice to protect him. Sure enough, dead the next day. :x

Fun game, though.
[url=http://fishbulb515.blogspot.com/][b]Fishblog![/b][/url]

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”