Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:22 am

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero wrote:Why is jim the second person on Mari's list? He's the most townish person alive to me right now.
I disagree. The more I think about it, though, I might move him to third and bump Locke to second. I also have this nagging feeling that there is scum sitting in the group of folks I feel to be definitely town, but that could just be unwarranted paranoia.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:07 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

What's your opinion of my Shotty vote, Mari?
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:24 am

Post by Mariyta »

Locke Lamora wrote:What's your opinion of my Shotty vote, Mari?
It didn't strike me as odd, but that doesn't really mean anything. Shotty was so blatantly scummy, that anyone could pull a good case against him. Why?
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:36 am

Post by Kdub »

inHim:
Scumlist with reasons, now please.

Looking at horrordude's iso, I agree that something doesn't feel right. There's a lot of half-hearted questioning (usually one-liners) but very few firm stances. I'd like him to share his opinions on people as well. Still, his lack of contribution can at least be partially excused due to V/LA and internet problems. inHim doesn't have the same excuse, as far as I know.

My suspicions of raj and Mari are mainly based on interactions with inHim yesterday, but I admit those are secondary choices at this point.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:09 am

Post by charter »

VOTE COUNT

jimfinn - 1 (rajrhcpfreak)
inHimshallibe - 2 (Antihero, Kdub)
horrordude0215 - 2 (Locke Lamora, Mariyta)

NOT VOTING

inHimshallibe
horrordude0215
jimfinn

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch! Deadline is November 1st.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Oh, horror, come out, come out wherever you are.
-Susan Ertz

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:47 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Mari: I was more interested in what you thought in the context of the vote and why, if you think I'm potential scum, I would have voted for Shotty at that juncture.

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:04 pm

Post by Antihero »

I just replaced horrodude in another game. I think his inactivity might be site-wide.
Mariyta wrote:
Antihero wrote:Why is jim the second person on Mari's list? He's the most townish person alive to me right now.
I disagree. The more I think about it, though, I might move him to third and bump Locke to second. I also have this nagging feeling that there is scum sitting in the group of folks I feel to be definitely town, but that could just be unwarranted paranoia.
You confuse me, Mari.

Scum --> Town

inhim, locke, horrordude, freak, mari, kdub, jimfinn
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:17 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

I could see Kdub as a Shotty buddy too. Consider his response to Shotty's terrible accusations towards him in ISO 9. After pointing out Shotty's contradiction he states "I'm not even sure whether to call it scummy or VI play". He also avoids voting him. I think Shotty has made an attempt at bussing Kdub but, as the case was so thoroughly fabricated, it came off as horribly weak and unjustified. Kdub's giving Shotty a way out rather than putting any real pressure on him; then on D2 he goes after CT for trying to take the pressure off Shotty when his wagon built.

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:11 am

Post by Mariyta »

Mariyta wrote:
It didn't strike me as odd, but that doesn't really mean anything.
Shotty was so blatantly scummy, that anyone could pull a good case against him.
Why?
That answers your question.

@Antihero: And again, I disagree. However, jimfinn is not the play for today, so arguing about it at this point would only be a distraction and harmful to the town. We can hash it out tomorrow if necessary.

The only one I'm willing to call for sure town at this point is Antihero. I really don't think inHim is scum, but he's been kinda absent, so I'm not going to commit to that. Raj is giving me not-so-fuzzy feelings at the moment. I've realized that if inHim or Raj are scum, I probably wouldn't be able to tell, as I'm slightly biased in their favor. Horror is definitely the lynch for today, though. I've no doubt about that. Beyond that, I'd go for Locke or kdub.
-Susan Ertz

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:33 am

Post by charter »

horrordude0215 has been given a friendly prod.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Back back back. Comcast was stupid. Catching up.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:39 am

Post by Mariyta »

inHimshallibe wrote:Back back back. Comcast was stupid. Catching up.
Cox is worse. What are your opinions on the three current wagons? How about Locke and kdub?
-Susan Ertz

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:52 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Mariyta wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
Why?
I don't think it does. I mean in the context of the wagons at the time, not the context of Shotty being scummy all the time. Essentially, I'm asking you why Locke-scum would bus Shotty-scum at that point. What's the scum motivation?

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Locke Lamora wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
Why?
I don't think it does. I mean in the context of the wagons at the time, not the context of Shotty being scummy all the time. Essentially, I'm asking you why Locke-scum would bus Shotty-scum at that point. What's the scum motivation?
I'm not ignoring you. I'll answer this tomorrow. I want to go back and read through it so I give you a solid answer and not some off-the-cuff bullshit. Because honestly, I never considered that. I have a horrible tendency to ignore votes when doing a read-through (I know, I suck). In the meantime, where the hell is everyone else? It's not the weekend yet, ya lazy bums.
-Susan Ertz

jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:46 am

Post by jimfinn »

horrordude0215 wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:guys, I am really sorry however I have to replace out, there has been a death in my family and I will not be about too much to play mafia. Again, I am sorry. The mod has been notified.

Jason
I'm very sorry for your loss :(

Drshotty replaces in... I'm going to keep my judgment to myself on this one lol

Strike that... Shotty's intro post is actually pretty good! Yay for not being PL bait! :lol:
GhostWriter wrote:Pretty much what you said? All you said was:
mongoose wrote:Are you one of them? jk. I dont see what the whole "policy" fuss is about at all.
And that doesn't sound at all like someone disagreeing with policy lynches. Like, at all.
QFT.

Coach Travis seems to completely ignore mongoose's case on him in his post 86.

Raz replaces out due to lack of interest. I can understand that as it's been a slow game so far. But what I don't like is Mar's following post. Why would you like your vote if he just said he's replacing out because he's bored?

Shotty asks for a modkill... eek.
FoS
at least.

Vote: Coach Travis
Ignoring cases is scummy.
FoS/vote in this post, the FoS is scum. Scumtell?
Cheering for Shotty not being PL bait, Shotty later flips scum. Connection?
Lurking the heck out of this game worse than even I've ever done - 10 posts in 15 pages, seriously!?
For these three reasons, I will
VOTE: horrordude
Welcome to The Minigame Race! A fun challenge of your skills at many, many games. Challenge 1: 9 players remain
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15354
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:56 am

Post by charter »

horrordude0215 has 48 hours to post before being modkilled. This is his last prod as well.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:01 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

My inactivity was site-wide, i promise... it was homecoming week at the school. I'll see what I can do about a post. Again, i'm sorry everyone :(
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:21 am

Post by jimfinn »

Inactivity: answered.
Rest of accusations: still pending, hd.
Welcome to The Minigame Race! A fun challenge of your skills at many, many games. Challenge 1: 9 players remain
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15354
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:09 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Mariyta wrote:Also read through horror, and I still don't like horror, especially due to the below post.
horrordude0215 wrote: Drshotty replaces in... I'm going to keep my judgment to myself on this one lol

Strike that... Shotty's intro post is actually pretty good! Yay for not being PL bait! :lol:

Shotty asks for a modkill... eek.
FoS
at least.
Seems a lot like horror is trying to acknowledge shotty's entrance w/o linking himself definitively. He also said he'd post Tuesday, and it's now Wednesday evening. Tsk tsk.
How did you get this distancing read? An FoS is at least semi taking a stand on someone, isn't it?
Locke wrote:I think horrordude is a likely Shotty buddy. His FoS on Shotty after the modkill remark in particular seems to me like scum tentatively bussing. He also managed to completely avoid Shotty's lynch.

Vote: horrordude0215
I don't believe I was the only one to FoS Shotty after the modkill remark, IIRC. Why not think they're bussing as well? And I "avoided" Shotty's lynch because, well, I wasn't online then. Ever think of that? :roll:
Locke Lamora wrote:
Vote: horrordude0215

To reiterate what I said yesterday, I particularly get a scumbuddy vibe from this:
horrordude0215 wrote: Shotty asks for a modkill... eek.
FoS
at least.
Wow, it's like you're not the first person to have posted this exact same failcase before! :shock:
Mariyta wrote:
horror

-Raiders fan (um, ew?)
Drshotty replaces in... I'm going to keep my judgment to myself on this one lol

-I don't like this at all. It comes off as creating just enough of a connection to not be seen as avoiding while still keeping as distant as possible. Then FOSes shotty in the same post for suggesting a modkill. Then he comes in to vote GW on a dead-and-gone misunderstanding, and promptly disappears, making minor posts here and there to say he's still alive. Has not posted anything but v/la crap since Sept 26th.
-Shotty says horror is his third choice, but doesn't give reasons (wreaks of scum setting up a potential bus w/o committing to anything)
How is it distancing, when you later mention that I take enough of a stand on him to at least FoS him? All the rest your post I can't really defend myself from though, because most of it is pretty true :lol:
jimfinn wrote:FoS/vote in this post, the FoS is scum. Scumtell?
Since when?
jim wrote:Cheering for Shotty not being PL bait, Shotty later flips scum. Connection?
Nice try, but no. Shooty is almost ALWAY PL bait, which can be bad if he is town. The fact that he flipped scum here is irrelevant.
jim wrote:Lurking the heck out of this game worse than even I've ever done - 10 posts in 15 pages, seriously!?
It's bad yeah, but I have a life that can get kinda hectic sometimes. Not a good excuse, but w/e.

I'll ISO everyone and see where I can get as far as scumreads. And if I missed any cases on me, let me know and I'll get to them ASAP.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:12 am

Post by Mariyta »

Waiting eagerly for your ISOs. As of right now, I'm 98% sure you're scum. :)
-Susan Ertz

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:14 am

Post by Antihero »

Eagerly waiting for this...
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Antihero »

Also eagerly waiting for horrordude's reads.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero wrote:
/seconded
-Susan Ertz

Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by Kdub »

Mariyta wrote:
Antihero wrote:
/seconded
/thirded
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”