BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:32 am

Post by BlakAdder »

If it's not true, you've been a surprisingly small amount of effort into disproving it.
Game Record (W-L-T)
Town: 1-2-1
Mafia: 1-2-0
Third-party: 1-0-0
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:00 pm

Post by andrew94 »

i already tried my best to defend from your attacks which mostly consist of me posting fluff.
the one thing that stands out is moongose just saying 'overwhelming evidence'= vote me

unvote vote mon
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:07 pm

Post by sirdanilot »

Looker hasn't picked up his prod. Finding replacement...
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:11 pm

Post by sirdanilot »

I'm lightning fast, like the speed of light.

Antihero replaces Looker
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:48 am

Post by havingfitz »

Still doing my read. Not too bothered with the no lynch yesterday as it at least evens out the N0 NK. Would not like a repeat no lynch today though and I would not support lynching the current frontrunner (A94) ATT. Right now the people who I am most interested in trying to get a better read on are Mothrax, Mongoose, BlakAdder, and the Katsuki/Looker/Antihero slot.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:50 am

Post by havingfitz »

EBWOP: Add Alduskkel to the "get a better read on" list.
havingfitz wrote:Still doing my read. Not too bothered with the no lynch yesterday as it at least evens out the N0 NK. Would not like a repeat no lynch today though and I would not support lynching the current frontrunner (A94) ATT. Right now the people who I am most interested in trying to get a better read on are Mothrax, Mongoose, BlakAdder, and the Katsuki/Looker/Antihero slot.

BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:33 am

Post by BlakAdder »

Well please come to a decision quickly as we have about a day left before we go to No Lynch again.
Game Record (W-L-T)
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:46 am

Post by mongoose »

andrew94 wrote:i already tried my best to defend from your attacks which mostly consist of me posting fluff.
the one thing that stands out is moongose just saying 'overwhelming evidence'= vote me

unvote vote mon
I mentioned in my post that I was going to get called out for lack of content, and explained why I posted anyway. Everything that has had to be said about you has been said. the reasons why you are scummy are mentioned several times. At some point you have to make the decision about which is better, rephrasing what someone said or quoting what someone said, saying I was convinced, and voting. Having been lynched for doing the former a couple of times I am inclined to do the latter this game. Its not like the case wasn't already presented a half dozen times before that post.
Go Hawkeyes!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:04 am

Post by havingfitz »

BlakAdder wrote:Well please come to a decision quickly as we have about a day left before we go to No Lynch again.
What decision do you want? I have stated I'm not up for an Andrew94 lynch and I currently have a vote out (albeit not one I placed). I'm ok with it on Mothrax at the moment but would be up for moving it to Katsuki/Looker/Antihero or Alduskkel.

Mothrax...you're ok with taking your vote off the K.L.A. posiiton simply due to replacement even though the replacements have done nothing (I assume) to change the suspicions raised by Katsuki?

So none of the players on A94's wagon care that he claimed mason? I'll check for myself after submitting this post....but did SA's claim impact any suspicions you on the A94 wagon may have had towards SA pre-claim?

Looks like we have at least three of the letters (MMB) though I'm not sure ATM what good it does us.

Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:40 am

Post by Nexus »

I don't believe Andrew's claim, really. It's an easy claim to make, as I can't see the other Mason outing themselves if they can avoid it.
Trans rights are human rights.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:42 am

Post by havingfitz »

Mod...since you are still looking for replacements can we get a few days extension beyond when you have a full lineup of players?

mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:48 am

Post by mothrax »

@fitz I have other reasons for not voting hero that are not public knowledge and will not be ATM.
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:35 am

Post by sirdanilot »

havingfitz wrote:
Mod...since you are still looking for replacements can we get a few days extension beyond when you have a full lineup of players?
jmj answered his prod, and Looker and Mafuyu have been replaced out. We have a complete line up of players.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:50 am

Post by Antihero »

Hello Nexus, havingfitz, rudeboy. =D

Rereading...
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:58 am

Post by BlakAdder »

@fitz: I would believe andrew's claim if someone else would confirm it
Game Record (W-L-T)
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:45 am

Post by andrew94 »

ok mr mongoose, what your saying is that i can start the day of by saying ' i know im gonna be called out for this b ut IM not going to be doing anythign today'

then u can say ' i said i was not going to do anything'.

i am not outing my bro, he can out himself if he wants
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Antihero »

OK, so I read through the game and my current top 3 scumspects are jmj, Mafuyu, and Alduskkel. Alduskkel and Mafuyu are following the same pattern of posting: no specific content and crappy generalities. jmj is scum because SA called him down D1 and he responded by not scumhunting and OMGUSing.

My top pick is jmj, so I'm voting him, but I'll go for a lynch of any of those 3.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: jmj3000
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by andrew94 »

so in conclusion, your starting a new wagon, hoping for another claim, whilst thsoe ppl are still voting for me.
pfft
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

jmj3000 wrote:@Andrew:
andrew94 wrote:
Alduskkel wrote:You contribute by, for instance, saying who you suspect. Consider yourself added to the above list, andrew94. Who do you suspect today? Even if it's the same as yesterday, vote accordingly.

And no, Nexus never said that. Please read the game.
ok. i make suspoect list when i go home

u misunderstand me. i believe a2rude said 'HE HAD TO GO LURK' - not referring to nexus?
Wheres that suspect list andrew?

@a2rudeboy:
a2rudeboy wrote:
vote:nexus

"i'm just going to take some time off and lurk for a while..."
Hypocrisy much? Sadly, thats really all I can get out of your ISO right now. Post more content, less filler.

@havingfitz:
Mafuyu wrote:Hey guys, scumbuddies arguing, making sillies of themselves to start the day?

Ey? Eeeeyyy?
Why did you see me and SA as scumbuddies arguing? Knowing SA was town, how does that affect your reads?
Mafuyu wrote:
andrew94 wrote:well i played newbie for long time.

can someone explain this :I would think a scum player would be less likely to see the pro-town side of things, yes.
Oh, you'd be surprised.
There are cases where town does not see the pro-town side, for any number of reasons.
There are cases where scum DOES see the pro-town side, significantly because it is their job to read the game to a degree sufficient enough to A. Dispel suspicion and B. Redirect suspicion to town. To not know the town rationale would be to be forced in to playing the ignorant town role, which one can only get away with for so long. To manipulate, you have to know what cards are on the table.

That is to say, 'X is less likely to see pro-town result/interpretation' is null in that diligent people are trying to read however they can, and non-diligent people are scattered in to a myriad number of reasons why they aren't.
This post confuses me. Can I get speculation as to your predecessor's thoughts?

@Mongoose:
mongoose wrote:
I will be v/la starting thursday, and ending on the following sunday for Dasara holidays (from the 7th til the 16th). i may be able to post when I am at my cousin's houses, but during some periods I may not have internet access.

andrew94 wrote:err nexus, you have contributed next to nothing except for 'im v/la'
QFT. Do something useful please. Saying one post was meaningless isn't helpful. The fact that someone posted a "meaningless" post doesn't make them town or scum.

I agree with mafuyu in the fact that different people see different sides when having different roles. The assumption we make is that you are more likely to see the side you are allied on, however this may not be true. In fact< i wouldn't hesitate to say it is uncommon for a person not to be able to see both sides, so I think most of this discussion is rather pointless.

Also, mothrax confused the hell out of me with his post. The fact that you saw both sides could go either way. If you are scum and you see many pro and anti town things, you could try to use that to your advantage by saying it can be pro town too.
Still nothing truly original from you in this post. Reading through the last two paragraphs, all I can see is Alduskkel's words being modified so you can't be accused of blatant copying.

@Nexus:
Nexus wrote:I was not happy with a no lynch, and I would've been happy with the lynch on Katsuki. I'd be interested to know why she replaced.

Anyway, I'll relieve some pressure a bit, and let the replacement get into the game, and see what happens.
So why didn't you post a more convincing case than she posts in all caps and just post votes? Why not give us some meta to compare it to?

Alright, sorry for the wall, but I needed to get something up with my thoughts before I went to sleep. Any questions to be directed at me will be answered when i get a chance later today.
Yes andrew, I left my question to you in there for a reason. You gave a suspect, not a suspect list. All I see is a mention of mothrax and katsuki, but the only one you bring any sort of case against is mothrax, and it is a weak one at that.
Looking for experienced designers to help me design
SONY MAFIA
, a sequel to my Nintendo Mafia game!

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Antihero »

andrew94 wrote:so in conclusion, your starting a new wagon, hoping for another claim, whilst thsoe ppl are still voting for me.
pfft
:?:
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by andrew94 »

firstly jmj i didnt mention katsuki? i mentioned blak and morthax.
ur case on morthax is exacgtly the same as mine (i wrote it first)

antihero its 1 day to the deadline ..
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

andrew94 wrote:
ok, i think that morthrax and katsuki is scum .
because morthrax accuse katsuki, is a weak attempt at bussing.

then he says 'i dont go after replacements' again a weak attempt at stopping the bussing

and well, so i find the relevant quote later
So andrew, you want to stick to the story that you didn't mention katsuki?
Looking for experienced designers to help me design
SONY MAFIA
, a sequel to my Nintendo Mafia game!

mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by mongoose »

andrew94 wrote:ok mr mongoose, what your saying is that i can start the day of by saying ' i know im gonna be called out for this b ut IM not going to be doing anythign today'

then u can say ' i said i was not going to do anything'.

i am not outing my bro, he can out himself if he wants
No, I started the day with an open mind thinking you were a stupid town player, then got convinced you were scum. I'm not quite sure, but with under 12 hours to go unless we can get another wagon going fast, we are going to have gone 2 days without even lynching once. I'm not exactly great with numbers but I'm pretty sure we are better of randomly lynching someone rather than going with 2 no lynches. I'm usually not a person who would slynch for the sake of lynching, but this being the second niht in a row we have to maintain a CHANCE of winning. So either someone claim mason (scum cant kill you because that cleans the scummiest player in the game), hammer andrew, or get another wagon started. Or maybe I'm being a bit too desperate. Just remember, 12 hours.
Go Hawkeyes!
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by Antihero »

Here, let me walk you all through why jmj3000 needs to be the lynch today.

Post 15: Immediate dismissiveness without any other thoughts. This looks like scum overreaction to me.
Post 28: I think this is the 3rd post in a row where he desperately tries to discredit SA without adding anything new (yeah, I know it's page 2, but why is jmj trying so hard to fight this thought that SA threw out there? Does this conversation say anything about SA's, or anyone else's, alignment? jmj doesn't say)
Post 36: This is classic WIFOM.
Post 58: jmj telling anyone to stop actively lurking is pretty hypocritical to me.
Post 91: Yeah, SA is preventing you from scumhunting. :roll:
Post 220: OK......... so what conclusions have you drawn so far even without the answer? This is a giant fencesit.
Post 322: Nitpicking much?

Conclusion: jmj has just been defending himself+active lurking this whole game and now he's trying to nitpick his way onto an andrew lynch.
andrew wrote:antihero its 1 day to the deadline ..
We have 24 hours still. 4 votes in that that timeframe isn't unreasonable.

COME ON, PEOPLE.

Return to “Completed Open Games”