inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:36 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Kdub wrote:I'm down for an inHim lynch today. Mari and raj seem like possible buddies.

VOTE: inHim
Right, seems like you're just throwing a bunch of names out there and hope the town runs with one.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:39 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Kdub wrote:inHim:
Scumlist with reasons, now please.

Looking at horrordude's iso, I agree that something doesn't feel right. There's a lot of half-hearted questioning (usually one-liners) but very few firm stances. I'd like him to share his opinions on people as well. Still, his lack of contribution can at least be partially excused due to V/LA and internet problems. inHim doesn't have the same excuse, as far as I know.

My suspicions of raj and Mari are mainly based on interactions with inHim yesterday, but I admit those are secondary choices at this point.
Ah, and now your tangled web pulls in
another
possible scums.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:00 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

horrordude0215 wrote:
Mariyta wrote:Also read through horror, and I still don't like horror, especially due to the below post.
horrordude0215 wrote: Drshotty replaces in... I'm going to keep my judgment to myself on this one lol

Strike that... Shotty's intro post is actually pretty good! Yay for not being PL bait! :lol:

Shotty asks for a modkill... eek.
FoS
at least.
Seems a lot like horror is trying to acknowledge shotty's entrance w/o linking himself definitively. He also said he'd post Tuesday, and it's now Wednesday evening. Tsk tsk.
How did you get this distancing read? An FoS is at least semi taking a stand on someone, isn't it?
Wow, this post is scummerendous, let me count the ways.

FoS means jack and you've played long enough to know that. Don't be dumb.
Locke wrote:I think horrordude is a likely Shotty buddy. His FoS on Shotty after the modkill remark in particular seems to me like scum tentatively bussing. He also managed to completely avoid Shotty's lynch.

Vote: horrordude0215
I don't believe I was the only one to FoS Shotty after the modkill remark, IIRC. Why not think they're bussing as well? And I "avoided" Shotty's lynch because, well, I wasn't online then. Ever think of that? :roll:
Actually, you WERE the only one to FoS shotty after that remark. Not being here is fair, but oh wait, is that DEFLECTIVE SMILIE #1?
Locke Lamora wrote:
Vote: horrordude0215

To reiterate what I said yesterday, I particularly get a scumbuddy vibe from this:
horrordude0215 wrote: Shotty asks for a modkill... eek.
FoS
at least.
Wow, it's like you're not the first person to have posted this exact same failcase before! :shock:
DEFLECTIVE SMILIE #2?!?!
Mariyta wrote:
horror

-Raiders fan (um, ew?)
Drshotty replaces in... I'm going to keep my judgment to myself on this one lol

Strike that... Shotty's intro post is actually pretty good! Yay for not being PL bait! :lol:
-I don't like this at all. It comes off as creating just enough of a connection to not be seen as avoiding while still keeping as distant as possible. Then FOSes shotty in the same post for suggesting a modkill. Then he comes in to vote GW on a dead-and-gone misunderstanding, and promptly disappears, making minor posts here and there to say he's still alive. Has not posted anything but v/la crap since Sept 26th.
-Shotty says horror is his third choice, but doesn't give reasons (wreaks of scum setting up a potential bus w/o committing to anything)
How is it distancing, when you later mention that I take enough of a stand on him to at least FoS him? All the rest your post I can't really defend myself from though, because most of it is pretty true :lol:
Once again, FoS literally does not change the gamestate at all. It is not some promise to vote, it's just a poor scumtool that really only should be used once town has settled on a lynch, for the most part, and wants to point the finger somewhere else.

And that was your third strike with ":lol:".
jimfinn wrote:FoS/vote in this post, the FoS is scum. Scumtell?
Since when?
When the FoS'd was scum and the vote was town? Since forever.
jim wrote:Cheering for Shotty not being PL bait, Shotty later flips scum. Connection?
Nice try, but no. Shooty is almost ALWAY PL bait, which can be bad if he is town.
The fact that he flipped scum here is irrelevant.
Emphasis mine.

This is too easy, it's almost like an admission of guilt. horror can no longer think of any outs for himself and tries to clear his name by getting evidence thrown out of the courtroom, so TAKE THAT! (Oh, Phoenix, how I miss thee...) The fact that shotty was scum is one of the ONLY clear pieces of scumhunting evidence that we have. Sure, we may not be able to predict how a VI would react around buddies, but we can still predict how those buddies will react around a scumpartner.
jim wrote:Lurking the heck out of this game worse than even I've ever done - 10 posts in 15 pages, seriously!?
It's bad yeah, but I have a life that can get kinda hectic sometimes. Not a good excuse, but w/e.

I'll ISO everyone and see where I can get as far as scumreads. And if I missed any cases on me, let me know and I'll get to them ASAP.
I think it's time for a claim as well.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:00 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Anti, are you just trying to Process-of-Elimination me into being scum? That seems weak.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:02 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Aight, the List.

BGs
horrordude
KDub

GGs
Antihero
Mariyta
raj
Show

:

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:08 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Horrordude: you certainly weren't the only person to call Shotty out for the modkill remark. Your response did strike me as the most likely to be an effort to look like you suspected Shotty without completely dropping him in it by voting for him. Your response basically amounts to 'well, if you think that's scummy, lots of other people did it too!' That's not a defence, but as you brought it up, who do you think is most likely to be Shotty's buddy, based on their response to the situation?
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:23 am

Post by Mariyta »

Locke Lamora wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
Locke Lamora wrote:What's your opinion of my Shotty vote, Mari?
It didn't strike me as odd, but that doesn't really mean anything.
Shotty was so blatantly scummy, that anyone could pull a good case against him.
Why?
That answers your question.
I don't think it does. I mean in the context of the wagons at the time, not the context of Shotty being scummy all the time. Essentially, I'm asking you why Locke-scum would bus Shotty-scum at that point. What's the scum motivation?
Ya know, you had me thinking you'd voted shotty before his 3 insanely scummy posts that pretty much convinced
everyone
that he was scum. But you did it right after.
Not
jumping on his wagon at that point would seem more suspicious than jumping on it. You actually jumped on at the ideal point, just after he stepped in it but before he was pushed for a claim. *makes another note on her "Reasons Locke is potentially scum" list*

I'm gonna go figure out the VC while I have a free moment.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:25 am

Post by Mariyta »

horror is L-1, if he didn't notice. CLAIM TIME!
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:51 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Alright first thing's first. I'm a wide receiver. Not gonna put any blame on the wagon for anyone but myself and the fact that my play has been really scummy. I get that.

In response to the FoS shotty situation... I had other people that, at the time, I had found to be scummier, so I didn't put shotty at the top of my list... my bad :eyeroll: *GASP* Look InHim, another smiley! Look at my playstyle... I almost ALWAYS use smileys in my posts... It's really hard to convey emotions through some of my posts, so I use smileys to reiterate what I was trying to convey. It's a complete nulltell. (More info on this - See: Mafia 110 Me Vs Ythan on the subject)
InHim wrote:The fact that shotty was scum is one of the ONLY clear pieces of scumhunting evidence that we have. Sure, we may not be able to predict how a VI would react around buddies, but we can still predict how those buddies will react around a scumpartner.
That wasn't what I was referencing... People thought it was odd that I was happy about shotty being policy bait. Shotty is ALWAYS a good candidate for a policy lynch, so when he made his first post, I was happy about it. I still say that regardless of the fact that he flipped scum, because at the time, no one knew what his flip would be.

Haven't finished ISO reads yet... working on them though
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:54 am

Post by charter »

VOTE COUNT

jimfinn - 1 (rajrhcpfreak)
inHimshallibe - 2 (Antihero, Kdub)
horrordude0215 - 3 (Locke Lamora, Mariyta, jimfinn)

NOT VOTING

inHimshallibe
horrordude0215

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch! Deadline is November 1st.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:59 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

...Why the fuck did someone say I was at L-1?
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Mariyta »

horrordude0215 wrote:Alright first thing's first. I'm a wide receiver. Not gonna put any blame on the wagon for anyone but myself and the fact that my play has been really scummy. I get that.
Yes, yes it has. And that's a very safe claim to make. No night actions to account for, but still important due to the 100-yd gain. I'll need to think on this one. I doubt there are two WR, as a 200-yd gain at night would be useless.

P-edit: I miscounted. Are you pissed that you claimed and were only L-2? You could have counted them yourself, you know.
-Susan Ertz

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:48 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

horrordude0215 wrote:...Why the fuck did someone say I was at L-1?
If it makes you feel any better

vote: horror

You were at a virtual L-1, had I counted the votes more closely (I was also going off of Mari's post).
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:03 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Not gonna put any blame on the wagon for anyone but myself and the fact that my play has been really scummy. I get that.
This is why we lynch horror.

Probably a cornerback.
Show

:

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:17 am

Post by Antihero »

inhim, why are you just debating the FoS point? What, besides that, makes horrordude scum?
BGs
horrordude
KDub
So you pile onto kdub and horror ... how original. :igmeou:
GGs
Antihero
Mariyta
raj
Do you really think this, or are you just saying this because Mari and I are two of the most active posters and you don't want either of us questioning you?

inhim, let's just say that horrordude flips town, who do you think is scum? If horror flips scum?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Mariyta »

Where's Raj? He hasn't posted since Tuesday.

And since this is NFL mafia, how the hell did the Bills lose that??
-Susan Ertz

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Antihero »

Antihero wrote:inhim, why are you just debating the FoS point? What, besides that, makes horrordude scum?
Everyone, please feel free to answer this.

Panthers win. =D
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero wrote:
Antihero wrote:inhim, why are you just debating the FoS point? What, besides that, makes horrordude scum?
Everyone, please feel free to answer this.

Panthers win. =D
I think I've given all my points on why I think horror is scum. I think the FOS comes across as distancing. Distancing, in my definition, is trying to put yourself at odds with your scum partner (as opposed to buddying). It does not mean ignoring them altogether. I think that's where horror's confusion on his first point came in.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a Bills fan. After more than a decade of torture, I switched to the Giants about 5 years ago. Only Browns fans are masochistic enough to stay with their team through centuries of pain.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Mariyta »

In fact, my ISO#55 has my horror points (before his most recent scumalicious posting), right at the very beginning.
-Susan Ertz

rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

ok sorry about being absent recently. my last midterm ever was this past week.
now i think we need to be careful about lynching today. i think a miss lynch will even everything up since CT had to come out.
i am very willing to vote horror. and let me just say that
unvote
fos: horror

he claims hes a wide receiver. we got a touchdown night one, so im assuming that the QB threw to a WR and got the TD. if the QB threw to horror night one then i think they should come out and stop the mis lynch. if not, then in a couple of days i will be placing the hammer.

ps. if people want to debate my proposal of the QB coming out then you should go ahead and say something.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Raj, the LAST thing I want is for the QB to claim. Odds are, they would be nk'd or the TE would have to use points for a protection on him, wouldn't he?

And because it's NFL Mafia -
HELL YEAH! THE RAIDERS KICKED ASS TODAY!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Antihero »

Wow, my reads on D1 were off. :(

Scumspectrum

(Town)jim---Mari---kdub---Locke---horror---freak---inhim(Scum)
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

What caused the change, Anti?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by Antihero »

Post 394
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

raj wrote:i think a miss lynch will even everything up since CT had to come out.
What does this mean?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”