/Invitational 11: Pick your Poison 5 (Game Over)

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:53 pm

Post by Fate »

Who the fuck was Slicey?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by Fate »

Mmm Seraphim that's right.

Ah yes yes I see now. Yesssssss

That's why he's town. I remember now.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:56 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Slicey is dead?

He was the CTD/Sera

OHH I EE
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by Fate »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Fate you ought to be ashamed to fuel a wagon where SPYREXscum has been sitting alone for the longest time waiting your some player to have FruitSisters cold feet.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Fate »

SpyreX wrote:Slicey is dead?

He was the CTD/Sera

OHH I EE
I just called you scum again and this all you have to say?

AND DONT GIVE ME THAT PAINKILLERS "LOL IMDRUGGED" EXCUSE AGAIN
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'M GOING TO SLEEP AND UNTIL YOU GIVE ME WHY I AM SCUM SO WE CAN FIX YOUR MADNESS WHAT THE HELL ELSE DO YOU WANT

BECAUSE WE WILL HAVE A TALK ABOUT THAT

AND THE WORDS WIFOM, META AND FOR LULZ WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN YOUR ANSWERS
Show

Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Post by Fate »

Fate wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Fate you ought to be ashamed to fuel a wagon where SPYREXscum has been sitting alone for the longest time waiting your some player to have FruitSisters cold feet.
I GAVE YOU A TIDBIT.

NO MY CASE IS NEVER "META WIFOM LULZ" WTFZ WRONG WIT U.

NOW FOR THE FUN PART:

I"M GONNA GO RE-READ TO SEE IF YO UARE THE JANITOR OR THE ROLEBLOCKER.

TEEHEE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:13 pm

Post by Fate »

SORRY SORRY,

EDWOP:

WHAT ELSE DO I WANT? I WANT
YOU TO TELL ME WHO SCUM IS
LIKE TOWN WOULD.

BUT NO.

YOU'RE PLAYING RIGHT FIELD AND WAITING FOR A BALL TO COME INSTEAD OF SWINGING FOR THE FENCES.

AND YOU WILL HANG FOR IT.

YOU WILL.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by Fate »

SpyreX wrote:Hoopla GOOD LORD WHY DIDNT YOU DO THAT EARLIER.

God in heaven. We could have got ALL of that out of this without this lynch going through.

If this is janned this is a town lynch. Period.
hahahahHhahhahahahaHAHAHAHAH

YOU PUT HOOPLA AT L-1 AND SENT IN THE JANITOR!

AND THEN SHE SELF-HAMMERED.

AND YOU WERE LIKE

"FUCK NO GAWD DAMN IT BITCH YOUUUUUUUUUU"

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

THAT MEANS.....

THE ONE WE GET TO LYNCH TODAY IS 100% WITHOUT A DOUBT THE ROLEBLOCKER!

HUZAAAAH.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh and found some nice OTHER tidbits of you distancing with your buddy earlier on.

Mhmmmmm somme yummy tidbits indeed.

I love not ever re-reading the thread until the final days. Makes the re-read THAT MUCH more epic.

(seeing all my predictions come true is especially fun).

MHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM COME IAM POST I CAN'T CONTAIN IT MUCH LONGER.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:23 am

Post by mith »

I like how SpyreX-on-
moonbeams
painkillers thinks that he can bold parts of two different posts and suggest that the first is "equating to" the second, as though nothing happened in between the two posts. Obviously something happened between "SpyreX and Fate look better" and "SpyreX looks worst [among participants in aforementioned icky sequence]" - about 100 posts were made, including 1942. I guess it's
possible
a pro-town player to think ooba is obvscum and the more likely of the two to be the Roleblocker (whose death potentially earns the town an extra kill)... and then switch back to the HH-wagon for "giggles" (I can't rule anything out, after some of the town play in this game). But possible != likely in this case.

Nothing much stands out on iamausername ISO. His initial scumlist could be telling - MME (PokerFace) as third-most-innocent (after Kmd and Plumegranate), and of course the Rhinox-DGB pairing previously mentioned. But other than that, and being on HH yesterday (for which I can hardly blame him, I was convinced HH was scum myself), there's not really anything that sticks out as scummy. His posts (and Papa Zito's before him) read genuine (and given the amount of detail in some of them, that would be pretty difficult to fake). He
could
be scum playing a really solid game, but I think it's PokerFace/SpyreX.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:28 am

Post by SpyreX »

I TOLD YOU WHO SCUM IS AND UNTIL YOU QUIT YOUR TEAPARTY WHAT DO YOU WANT

To follow your analogy with YOU, I've got to wait for the pitch because you're the same damn team. AND you're not pitching just kinda spitting and staring at 2nd base.
I like how SpyreX-on-moonbeamspainkillers thinks that he can bold parts of two different posts and suggest that the first is "equating to" the second, as though nothing happened in between the two posts. Obviously something happened between "SpyreX and Fate look better" and "SpyreX looks worst [among participants in aforementioned icky sequence]" - about 100 posts were made, including 1942. I guess it's possible a pro-town player to think ooba is obvscum and the more likely of the two to be the Roleblocker (whose death potentially earns the town an extra kill)... and then switch back to the HH-wagon for "giggles" (I can't rule anything out, after some of the town play in this game). But possible != likely in this case.
You're saying 1942 (which sure wasn't there in the 'icky' post) is the switch from probably town to probably scum?

And that this is based on my thinking they're both scum together and opting to hammer a lynch on the one I didn't think would be the RB if they're both scum together?

I have this right?

Because, if that's the argument for that 180 and you're disregarding the simple inherent fact that at that point I was very clearly saying either of them flipping scum means the other is getting lynched and flipping scum it doesn't matter because then the game is over?

Yeaaa
Show

Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Fate »

Whiaaa what the fuck? Is it just my browser or does anyone else seeSpys post as being above mith and quoting something that didn't exist yet???

O_o
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Fate »

NOW MITHS IS. BELO MINE???

WHAT VOODOO MAGIC IS THIS YOU SITE WIZARD??
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:57 am

Post by SpyreX »

I CONTROL THE PAST AND FUTURE

I KNOW ALL

(I think the site is having some kinda madness)
Show

Proud member of BaM
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Patrick »

Top of Page Votecount

No votes!

Not voting: Plumegranate, SpyreX, mith, Fate, PokerFace, iamausername
6 alive, 4 to lynch.

iamausername received a prod. PokerFace will get one if he hasn't posted when I check this tomorrow.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Checked rhinox's day 2 and 3 posts. found no crumbs. will do more tomorrow
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by iamausername »

ooba wrote:Scum
3). ekiM [Fate]
13). Plumegranate
17). SpyreX

Neutral
9). mith

Town
2). DrippingGoofball
10). My Milked Eek [PokerFace]
ooba's list from the start of D1. With 10/19 players listed in the scum section, I think it's pretty unlikely that ooba wouldn't put at least one of his buddies there.

Apart from this post, you can pretty much count the number of times he even mentions any of the remaining players on one hand, which is super helpful.
ooba wrote:
Why isn't mith in town (elli)

- Look above. While mith did a good job of analyzing the various arguments, I did not find anything that made me go "Hey, thats town"
This looks good for mith. ooba gave specific criteria for listing players as town, mith clearly fit these criteria, and yet ooba listed him as just neutral for this really nebulous reason.
ooba wrote:My meta experience with Spy (Scum:Victorian Vampire\"another", Town: LoL comes to mind) points to Spy town.
So, within a few days, SpyreX moves from scum to town because of meta. Not seeing any of the now confirmed townies in ooba's initial scumlist getting this treatment.
ooba wrote: Surprised not many people have acknowledged it .. 545 has mild spyrex-zoraster links because
- His hero-Rhinox case is actually good but
- chooses to vote Hoopla??
But then back to saying SpyreX is possible scum, but this time throwing in a link to zor, who he also votes in this post.
ooba wrote:Mith+DGB are scum if zora flips town ..
Random linking mith to DGB. He does drop this fairly quickly, but I still think it makes mith less likely to be scum. It seems more likely to me that ooba dropped it because too many people were opposed to the idea (and for good reasons, which also make mith not scum) for it to actually go anywhere after a DGB flip, rather than that he had no intention of following through on this in the first place. Witness how, after dropping it, he moves straight on to linking other people (first me, then Fate) to DGB. I think he was looking for one that would strike a chord within the town so he had a mislynch ready prepared before he got down to bussing DGB.
ooba wrote:1260: @SpyreX reactions to iam
- "I'm a little surprised to see ekiM that low, actually."
First I thought spyreX was saying "Why isn't ekim more scummy?" - Did an ISO to see that he never mentions ekim before that - Found it suspicious before I realized that "that low" means he thinks ekim is town
Reactions are fine.
ooba barely bothered to comment on most of what was happening in the game, and yet he takes time to say "I thought SpyreX was suspicious but then I realised I misread". Find this very contrived.
ooba wrote: I would be kicked if the scum team is ..
Patrick wrote:Votecount

mith (1) -- Seraphim
DrippingGoofball (4) --
mith, Plumegranate
, iamausername, ooba
ooba (1) -- SpyreX
Plumegranate (6) -- DrippingGoofball, Kmd4390,
Rhinox
, Ellibereth, Fate, HackerHuck

Not voting: AdumbroDeus, PokerFace
14 alive, 8 to lynch.

Deadline: 28th of September, 9:20 pm, GMT.
Rhinox: KMD -> PZ -> Hoopla - > ekim -> ooba -> zora -> SpyreX -> Plum
mith: Hoopla -> DGB -> zora -> DGB -> zora -> DGB
Plum: ooba -> Hoopla -> VV -> ooba -> zora -> DGB
- Town reads on Sera, MMe
- Rhinox's SpyreX vote unlikely to be a bus .. ("I am not voting anyone?")
- Plum's VV vote an unvote is suspicious esp. since the unvote paragraph is a lot of words with no real stance. I would feel vindicated if HH was the fourth but leaning on unlikely since he had a choice between DGB\Plum and chose Plum..
- iam was scummy since I saw a possible iam\DGB pairing but iam seems genuine in wanting DGB lynched
- So I'd put my money on AD for the fourth

Vote: Plum

L-1..

Preview: "Also, why are so many lynches building force so fast?" .. I feel good about my call ..
So we all already know that Palumporom is obvtown, but here's a helpful reminder.
ooba wrote:As far as connections go, I've noted that you [Fate] have derailed the DGB wagon. If I am wrong about mith\Rhinox\Plum theory and DGB is scum, it's worth looking into but not worth pursuing right now.
And here's where ooba moves onto Fate as the new DGB scumbuddy, and accuses him of being personally responsible for derailing the DGB wagon, when he was the fifth vote on the alternative PalumPorom wagon. Which ooba just voted for himself.
ooba wrote:In hindsight, mme's 1257 is very opportunistic ..
Patrick wrote:Plumegranate (6) -- DrippingGoofball,
Kmd4390, Rhinox
, Ellibereth, Fate, HackerHuck
Patrick wrote:DrippingGoofball (8) --
mith
, iamausername,
Plumegranate
, SpyreX,
Rhinox
, Seraphim,
ooba
, Fate
- I expect 1-2 scum on the DGB wagon as that lynch looked inevitable towards the end of the day
- mith, Plum in town category due to DGB scum flip. The early day Plum wagon is suspect - good chance that one more scum along with DGB on it ..

In hindsight, mme early day vote on mith and PF's plum voting suspicious (same slot)
1594: SpyreX could have probably hammered Plum here with no repercussions here
1614: AD is scum
When did the DGB wagon look inevitable? Pretty sure it was when Rhinox counterclaimed her. Which means the "1-2 scum" here is primarily aimed at Seraphim and Fate. And he finds another reason to clear SpyreX besides.

This post, at the end of D4, is also I think the very first time ooba mentions PokerFace or any of his predecessors AT ALL since his first D1 post where he talked about everyone.

Based on ooba's posts and ooba's posts alone, SpyreX comes off the worst by far. Extremely opportunistic vote on Palumporom wagon, fairly prolonged attempt to link Fate to DGB, brief attempt to link mith to DGB, avoiding comment on PokerFace throughout = ascending order of other likely partner.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by iamausername »

DrippingGoofball wrote:mith's first post is OK, but his second post smells a little more of informed minority. In post #277, he seems rather cocky about the possibility that I may be lying. Also, the fact that the first post is OK, and the second suspicious, shows that his mental process followed two distinct steps...

ekiM's posts are rather cryptic and worrisome. It's like he's working to keep a cool head in the face of something he doesn't expect... a fakeclaiming townie, perhaps?

Ooba... mmm... I'm not sure that a scumbag would come right out and declare my hider claim "unexpected" as this would be rather transparent... but you never know.
The three people DGB indicted based on her fakeclaim gambit. One is known to be scum, and gets the least accusative tone, the other two both happen to still be around. Town points for mith and Fate here.

Everyone else DGB talked about is now dead and confirmed town (except Hoopla, but she might as well be), and I don't think DGB would immediately clear a bunch of townies AND start bussing two of her buddies right away like that.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
mith wrote:Surely if zoraster is scum, he would be aware of the Kmd/Elmo situation (via quicktopic if nothing else).
Right off the bat, this premise is entirely false. As far as I've seen, a scum that flakes in-thread flakes in the QT as well. But. Let's say you're right, he's not paying attention to the game, but he's a devoted fan of the scum QT.
mith wrote:But on the other hand, surely if zoraster were town and thought the Elmo situation were worth discussing, and had been told
why
it wasn't being discussed, he would
go read the relevant portions of the thread
That, is true.
mith wrote:...ignorance is probably about as (un)likely either way, but add the possibility that he's scum playing dumb and it's yet another point against him.
Ignorance is actually quite likely either way. But the possibility that he's scum PLAYING dumb is remote. He may be DUMB SCUM, but PLAYING SCUM??? Nah.

So really, your conclusion ought to be that zoraster's lack of attention is a NULL-TELL at best (I correct my earlier statement that your conclusion should have been the opposite; it should have been DIFFERENT is more accurate).

HOWEVER, comes a demand for a claim, and a vote, at the crucial L-1 moment:
mith wrote:VOTE: zoraster (L-1)
I question your motives for voting zoraster. Here's where I'm at: I believe that zoraster is lazy, scaredy, not-paying-attention scum. But here comes mith, who tunnels on me, but at the end of the day, votes zoraster the leading wagon on reasons that should have him conclude a zoraster null-tell. So now I'm thinking you must be scum, and zoraster town.
There's a whole lot of posts that make DGB/mith look unlikely, but I think this one is definitely the capper. This confused mess makes it clear that DGB is just trying to exploit confirmed town KMD's mith suspicions without actually understanding them.
DrippingGoofball wrote:TOTALS:
14 PlumPom 2 3 3 3 3
13.5 Spy 2 3 3 2.5 3
11 DGB 2.5 3 2.5 3
9 Rhinox 3 3 3
8.5 Mike 2.5 3 3
8 mith 2 3 3
8 Seraph 3 2.5 2.5
8 PZ 2 3 3
7 KMD 2 2.5 2.5
5.5 VV 3 2.5
5 oo 2.5 2.5
2.5 Troll/Adumbro 2.5 (anomalous, Troll lurking)
DGB notes that Troll's lurking makes his low score anomalous, but no such note of MME who scores zero mainly because he was lurking even harder. In fact, DGB does not mention Pokerface or predecessors. AT ALL. Literally, here is the sum total of DGB posts that even acknowledge their existence in any way:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
DEAD TOWNIES

Hoopla

Amished

populartajo

Elmo

Herodotus

zoraster

Confirmed TOWNIES

Kmd4390

I'll break with tradition and I won't put myself in green, so that you can continue with the analysis after I'm dead, just "quote" cut-and-paste in Notepad and search and replace to change the colors.

[snipped out a bunch of votecounts where MME/SK were the lone vote on Seraphim here]

VasudeVa (2) -- ooba, AdumbroDeus
ooba (1) -- iamausername
DrippingGoofball (1) --
zoraster

Seraphim (1) -- My Milked Eek
zoraster
(9) -- ekiM, Plumegranate, Rhinox, SpyreX, DrippingGoofball,
Kmd4390
Elmo
, mith,
Herodotus

mith (1) -- VasudeVa

2 scums in (33% chance, 3 points)
ekiM, Plumegranate, Rhinox, SpyreX, DrippingGoofball, mith

TOTALS:

14 PlumPom 2 3 3 3 3
13.5 Spy 2 3 3 2.5 3
11 DGB 2.5 3 2.5 3
9 Rhinox 3 3 3
8.5 Mike 2.5 3 3
8 mith 2 3 3
8 Seraph 3 2.5 2.5
8 PZ 2 3 3
7 KMD 2 2.5 2.5
5.5 VV 3 2.5
5 oo 2.5 2.5
2.5 Troll/Adumbro 2.5 (anomalous, Troll lurking)
DrippingGoofball wrote:
PokerFace wrote:Anything more than town to claim DGB?
Shall I?
DrippingGoofball wrote:
mith wrote:DrippingGoofball, Ellibereth, PokerFace, HackerHuck. Too easy?
Yeah, totally, take your scumdar to the shop, the spinning mechanisml needs to be stabilized.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
iamausername wrote:
Patrick wrote:ooba (2) -- Ellibereth, DrippingGoofball
Plumegranate (5) -- HackerHuck, AdumbroDeus, PokerFace, Fate, Kmd4390
Town players in this group; read DGB's posts on page 53, ask yourself if they make any sense coming from powered town. Drop that hammer.
And another scum...
And that's it! Three out of four are purely tangential mentions in quotes from someone else, and not even remotely the focus of the post. Literally the only one that you can really call an acknowledgement is the one where DGB asks if she should claim, which is just a stalling fluffpost that could have been in reply to anyone.

MME was a huge lurker, and neither of his successors have been hugely involved in the game either, and both known scum were completely happy with this situation.
DrippingGoofball wrote:You can kill me now, I've done my work.

I'm calling the scum team right now.

PlumPom

SpyreX

I know I'm town
I have a town-boner for Rhinox
Mike
/mith/
PZ
(out of these three, PZ and Mike are the sketchiest, mith &I are different animals but I think he's the towniest of the three).

I'm not seeing any collective will at all to lynch any of the top contenders in my wagon analysis so I think the scum has us completely snowed.
Fact: there is at least one scum listed in this post. And unless the scumteam is mith/PokerFace, there's at least one scum among the bolded and reddened names here, even.
DGB wrote:Saying that if I were scum I would have killed you already isn't playing to your vanity - people that have been scum with me previously, know that the players I choose to kill are the players that are too much of a threat. When they argue that the town will be suspicious, I always tell them that no one ever examines the reasons why a player has been NK'd on MS, it's a kind of taboo, you get lynched for even bringing it up. So just NK your enemies with impunity. Anyhoo, this large paragraph is a large pill of WIFOM to swallow, so let's leave it at that.
Actually, I believe DGB is being honest here, more or less. Obviously, scum had enemies besides mith, that's the real reason he was left alive, but the ultimate point about scum killing their enemies with impunity, that rings true. Now, nights two through four, the scum kills were all outed power roles, which any scumteam would have obvious motivations for making, but it's worth considering tajo and CTD's posts to see who might have been more inclined to kill them.

DGB also totally opportunistic on Palumporom, and also on mith. Completely ignoring PokerFace at all times makes him look the worst here, SpyreX and Fate are pretty even for both being fairly ignored until the color by numbers votecount stuff, where they suddenly become scum, because DGB was obviously giving up at that point and throwing out some nice WIFOM.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by iamausername »

populartajo wrote:In other news, Hoopla, Rhinox, Hero, Zorblag and Spyrex are all very likely town. Voting for them now becomes a scumtell. Be advised.
populartajo wrote:Ooba is town, even if his reasons for calling people town and scum are silly (Ill explain why when I come back). No scum will force himself to opinions of all the players in RVS. DGB and zor prob town too. Stop wasting time.
populartajo wrote: Spyrex is town.
populartajo wrote: Thx Flay. At least one of these guys is scum.

DGB, Elmo, KMD, Plum, Rhinox and Zoraster.

Remember to isolate Tajo when you are in endgame and POE gives you a name out of this list.
populartajo wrote: Spyrex is town for multiple posts.
[snip]
Mmmm, I dont like mith's top 4 (DGB, Hoopz, ooba and MME), pretty much for what zoraster said in his next post 413.
[snip]
Im getting a scummy read of Mike. I dont remember posting him a lot of one lines.
[snip]
Scum by now: Vasudeva, Amished and Mike. Confirming my VOTE: VASUDEVA.
tajo called both DGB and ooba town, but then, they were just goons. But tajo calling SpyreX town as well makes his kills super crazy if SpyreX is scum. I mean, not killing your biggest enemies as scum is one thing, but killing someone who thinks pretty much the entire scumteam is town?? Unlikely.
CrashTextDummie wrote:Scum:
HackerHuck
SpyreX

Possible scum:
Fate
mith

Probably not scum:
ooba
PokerFace

Most likely town:
Plumegranate
Iamausername
Given that most of CTD's SpyreX suspicion was based on the assumption that Huck was scum, I actually think Fate and mith would be the ones with the most incentive to kill CTD. Especially since most everyone else has been writing them both off as town. But that's all tempered by the fact that anyone would have motivation to kill CTD as scum, since he was obvtown.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by iamausername »

ekiM wrote:I still have a problem with DGB going from believing Hoopla wagon was scum driven with 7 votes, to believing Hoopla was scum giving up under pressure with 6 votes. No response. Nobody seems interested though.

I think this Ooba wagon has more legs. Rhinox's 929 is a good point, Zito's point is good. ISOing ooba his scumhunting seems pretty lazy.

UNVOTE: DGB
VOTE: ooba

I wonder though:
Kmd4390 874 wrote:I'm starting to agree with ooba. I could see vas/rhinox as scumbuddies
Kmd4390 930 wrote:
unvote, vote ooba
What changed?
Interesting, if Fate is scum, it would mean ekiM jumped straight from one bus to another here. That seems unlikely. Though the KMD bit at the end is iffy, possibly he just wanted to remind KMD of his own "ooba is town" thoughts to get the confirmed townie support away from his scumbuddy's wagon while appearing to support it himself.
Fate wrote:I finished D1. Hoopla's still scum, don't be fooled by the mastermind bah post pl0x. 3 left to go.
There is obvious motivation for scum to want town to believe there are less scum remaining than there actually are. And if Fate had just read to the end of D1 at this point, he wouldn't know that everyone had realised how Hoopla was obvtown, so might actually think anyone at all would buy this. This is quickly dropped once Fate reads further on:
Fate wrote:
SpyreX wrote:1.) Hoopla scum? I'm gonna need more because while not thrilled that maneuver oozes town.
1) We know the setup to be 2 VIGS and a tracker. Search your soul and if you don't find it there I'll explain next week with two hands.
For shenanigans purposes I'll play along as if there were 4 though
Although there is some never explained nonsense about how two vigs = Hoopla scum. I would like that explanation now, Fate.

There's also the fact that he assumes two vigs before there was any actual evidence of this in thread, which suggests he may have had extra info. I for one did not see this as the obvious explanation for KMD not being blocked.
Fate wrote:ooba just soiled th hell out of the DGB wagon and YOU GUYS THAT ARE VOTING DGB NEED TO PAY ATTENTION AND UNVOTE.
Bus one scumbuddy to clear the other, it's a good strategy. Fate really, really pushed for this right up until the last minute before voting DGB for deadline issues.
Fate wrote: ALL THE WHILE, scum lurk, don't provide content that CAN be scumhunted, AND ARE GIVEN A FREAKIN PASS FOR IT.

SOLUTION:
-Trim the fat
-If scum still aren't dead THEN start suspecting contributors
-ONE OF OOBA/ADUMBRO/SERA/PLUMPOM/HHVV DIES TODAY. NO EXCEPTIONS. MY VOTES NOT GOING ANYWHERE ELSE
This list has a MME/Kerrigan/PokerFace sized hole.
Fate wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Also, KMD is my leader today. Just sayin' - I get his drift.

VOTE: Elmo
I assume this is your breadcrumb.
Backing up DGB's claim with breadcrumbs for her? Nice.
Fate wrote:I was sold on this wagon by mith, the goods were not as advertised, I'm a dissatisfied customer who wants YOUR MANAGER ON THE PHONE RIGHT NOW.
This idea that mith should need to explain himself because his DGB suspicion turned out to be wrong is such bullshit, even putting aside the obvious fact that his suspicion was not actually wrong. He has already explained why he voted DGB, if this explanation was not a problem prior to DGB's claim why would it be one afterwards?
Fate wrote:Fuck it, the yosarian inside me demands I not out any more PRs

VOTE: Plumegranite
Isn't it fun how Fate's vote ultimately ends up on neither scum?
Fate wrote:Why the HELL is Seraphim in your obvtown category. No, fuckin seriously.

Vote: Seraphim

Adumbro could use some rope as well soon.
Fate wrote:
Unvote:
Vote: HackerHuck

Assclowns.
Fate wrote:No.

NO

FUCK IT>

I WON'T BE LAZY THIS GAME.

Unvote:
Vote: Troll
This is a fun sequence of posts. My favourite part is how not one of these votes is a vote for ooba, because I guess after DGB got lynched, which ruined Fate's plan of giving her town cred from ooba's scumflip, he lost heart in that bus, at least for one day.

He does briefly switch over to ooba after Adumbro has been brought to a claim, but quite happily jumps back when KMD tells him to.

...And then starts the next day with another sequence of votes on NOT OOBA:
Fate wrote:LOL LOOK AT US ALL SOFTCLAIMING THE ONLY TWO ROLES LEFT IN THE GAME. HAIIII

VOTE: SERAPHIM

ALSO:

-ELLIE WAS ON THE DO NOT VIG LIST WTF
Fate wrote:
VOTE: HACKERFUCKINGHUCK
Good stuff.
Fate wrote:1. I do in fact think DGB would have mercilessly bussed VV's horrible play. I also don't think she would ever mention any buddies in anyway (such that the only connections she makes are to townies when she flips)
Isn't that something.
Fate wrote:Holy fucking hell HH your vote is on POKERFACE are you seriously doign everything you can to undermine my town read of you?
See above, and "TOWNTELLS+SCUMTELLS <<<<<<<<<<<<< LACK OF ANYTELLS BEING DROPPED." for lulz.

Yeah, I'm not so sold on Fate town any more. Attempts to clear ooba based on a scum flip from DGB, and his behaviour with both ooba and HackerHuck post-DGB lynch was all about delaying their lynches for later. The fact that he argued against the "ooba AND Huck are scum" theory when it looked like ooba was actually likely to get lynched is definitely a point in his favour though. In addition to ooba's attempts to link him to DGB.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by iamausername »

My Milked Eek wrote:Why I do not like one hider claim:

There's absolutely no certainty that we have a hider. I cannot imagine what benefits one could see that are not in a massclaim. In fact one of the biggest disadvantages imo is the uncertainty of the claim. If we had massclaimed before assigning the scum roles we would have gotten more certainty. And now that there is one hider claim and not two or none, the likelihood of a fakeclaim lies higher. Was the hider against a massclaim?
Yeah. Still think it's more likely that town would miss this than scum, but it has to be weighed up against the likelihood of mith or Palumporom being scum, or of Fate and SpyreX being scum together.

In his brief time in the game, SaintKerrigan basically appoints himself as VasudeVas's knight protector and guns after Seraphim to the exclusion of commenting on anything else that was happning in the game, like for instance DGB being super scummy. There is this though:
SaintKerrigan wrote: Ooba loses a lot of points for using a meta argument on VV. :P Those weren't in vogue since bell-bottom jeans.

FoS: Ooba
I'm just shocked and appalled that people still use FoSes, really.

MME pops back in to vote mith for no tangible reason (his words, not mine) and then departs again.
PokerFace wrote: Hey Fate, I seem to remember ooba flipping on alot of his reads in the "of gods and men game" Dramonic pointed that out there on day 2 or 3 i think and you should remember that as the 3 of us were in that game. Does ooba flipping on reads here bear any resemblance to that game and why?
Looked it up, ooba was town in this game, so this is an attempt to encourage Fate to think ooba is town here. If PF and Fate were both scum, it wouldn't make sense for him to specifically try to make Fate post this meta defence of ooba, he'd just go ahead and post it himself.
PokerFace wrote:I think at this point I'll just vote for whatever is the biggest wagon and catch up at night.
He says this, but only after throwing his vote on Palumporom, which makes that wagon larger, which encourages other fence sitters to pick that one.
PokerFace wrote:
can I get a vote count?

I think spyre rhino and sera should all be on DGB puting her and fruits at same amount though I am not certain

Flay missed spyre earlier i believe
This is all he posts after DGB's claim and Rhinox's counter. Leaves his vote parked on Palumporom, even though DGB's wagon is now bigger.
PokerFace wrote: ooba was nuetral when i saw no case on him, he leans town now as a result of yesterday
PokerFace attempts to do a reverse Fate and clear ooba based on DGB's scum flip, which is even more ridiculous.
PokerFace wrote: I lean Scum on Fate given he wanted rhino to full claim when we already got enough PR's out there. Him encouraging rhino to claim looked like fishing for more
LOL. "Him encouraging rhino to claim looked like fishing for more"? Fate literally outright told Rhinox to claim, and PokerFace says it "looked like fishing for more". If you don't get why that's hilarious, I don't know what to say.
PokerFace wrote:Hacker huck and AB didn't jump on DGB when Rhino and the others voted which is puzzling. Hacker much more likly scum as vas's play sucked before while trolls didn't so much. I'll say more about vas's play and suspicions later. AB said he would be on before deadlin on day 3 so i am uncertain as to whether he would have jumped on DGB later. How much were you guys on during deadline beyond your last posts?
I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning.
PokerFace wrote:And I think either The fruits or Fate is the last scum. More so Fate given SpyreX had to point out to him that other option in his plan and
really was the curse word needed in your vote? Its a bit of a weak suspicion though
Well that's an understatement.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by iamausername »

BOOM BOOM POW.

I'll get on to SpyreX tomorrow, and I guess I might even do mith and Palumporom too. Right now, I'm feeling SpyreX/PokerFace > SpyreX/Fate > PokerFate > anyone/mith > anyone/Palumporom, and so I guess I should vote SpyreX, but the fact that both dead scum completely ignored PokerFace at all times makes me really want to vote him. I think it's highly unlikely I'll vote anyone else, but we'll see how it shakes out after I'm finished, I guess.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Fate »

This SpyreX+Fate combo cracks me up to hell and back.

Let's see your case on SpyreX first mah boy.
Plumegranate
Plumegranate
Goon
Plumegranate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by Plumegranate »

BOOM.

Scratch what I said about the votecount looking better with iam as scum.

Let's win this then.

WHEN FATE GIVES THE FREAKING GREEN LIGHT.

NUUUUUUUU. GET YOUR AWESOME ON ALREADY.
This is a Plum + Pomegranate alt.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”