Mini 1070 The Godfather:Hunt for Sollozzo (GAME!)

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:19 am

Post by FakeGod »

Isn't pacman on V/LA?
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:34 am

Post by Thor665 »

@SC - there's something about his attitude of analysis and focus when paired with not noticing a player declared V/LA. Feels like he's trying to look really intent while not being intent at all.

I still don't get the Exilon vote either, he acted VI early but when pressured was able to explain the logic of the VIness - that strikes me as pretty pro-town as it tends to codify the game out of RVS via scumlure for tasty VI action and also none of the things he did make sense in a particular anti-town/scummy way. Why don't you explain to me the best you're able why I should be on the Exilon vote?
Wingless
Wingless
Goon
Wingless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Wingless »

FakeGod wrote:hey Wingless, any results on that reread you did?

I also don't think RC is scum. (hence I never joined in the bandwagon)

Bub wagon is meh, though Bub just try to shift attention to bv?
I am making progress but this case is dark as a cave at night.
Town: 1-2
Scum: 1-0(W/L).
Wingless
Wingless
Goon
Wingless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Wingless »

I'll write here my read on everyone when I finish.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:44 am

Post by Antihero »

Sorry I forgot about this game. :oops:

Anyway, a few quick things:
  • Saying that you're bandwagoning for the sake of bandwagoning = epicfail. It defeats the purpose of the wagon in the first place (which is pressure) and just serves to enable the wagoner to actively lurk.
  • Why is any vote on FakeGod "terribad"? He's one of the scummiest players in the game.
  • Anything that might lead to a conversation about roles or that elicits a response of "well, I know this because I have role X" = rolefishing
Page 6:
Not liking pacman's WoT. I see a bunch of words, but I don't see who he thinks is scum.
Thor on SC = QFT

Page 7:
@Thor: I don't know about RC, but I personally think that the active lurking is the strongest scumtell against FG
@Exilon: why is bub scummy?

Now, as for current events:

Thor, I'm not seeing the case on Bub. I also don't do gut.

Since pacman and FG are the scummiest people to me so far, I think a vote on one of them is good.

VOTE: FakeGod
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Wingless
Wingless
Goon
Wingless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Wingless »

I'm on page 5 and i found interesting things.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:39 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Thor665 wrote:@SC - there's something about his attitude of analysis and focus when paired with not noticing a player declared V/LA. Feels like he's trying to look really intent while not being intent at all.
OK, I can buy this.
Thor665 wrote:I still don't get the Exilon vote either, he acted VI early but when pressured was able to explain the logic of the VIness - that strikes me as pretty pro-town as it tends to codify the game out of RVS via scumlure for tasty VI action and also none of the things he did make sense in a particular anti-town/scummy way. Why don't you explain to me the best you're able why I should be on the Exilon vote?
My best support would be how he handled his accusing RedCoyote of rolefishing, but now that I'm rereading it, trying to throw the scum off-guard makes sense from a town perspective. I'm not going to hang on to the Exilon vote.

UNVOTE: Exilon
VOTE: Bub Bidderskins
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Wingless
Wingless
Goon
Wingless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Wingless »

Would someone explain to me what fencesitting is? I need to understand it because it is said in this topic.
Wingless
Wingless
Goon
Wingless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Wingless »

I must sleep now. I have read the whole game until page 8(half of page 8) and analyzed it.
One thing to do is
unvote Exilon
. I rereading his posts, he doesn't seems to be scummy.
I think RedCoyote or Bub will get my vote.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:28 pm

Post by Andrius »

Votecount 1.7

"I am the hunted one!" - Virgil "The Turk" Sollozzo

StrangerCoug (1): bv310
bv310 (1): pacman281292
pacman281292 (1): FakeGod
Thor665 (1): RedCoyote
Bud Bidderskins (3): Exilon, Thor665, StrangerCoug
RedCoyote (2): Katsuki, Zajnet
FakeGod (1): Antihero

Not Voting (2): Bib Budderskins, Exilon

With 12 alive it takes 7 to gun someone down.
Deadline is set at October 31st, at 5:00pm PST.

Deadline is in a little more than a week, fyi.
pacman is V/LA until the 28th, IIRC.
Prods being sent to: bv310, Katsuki, Zajnet

Sorry for the delay and me being gone. Shit got real last night, and I just got rejected today, so. Reeling a bit from events right now.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:18 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

SC 231 wrote:OK, I can buy this.
Why are you asking Thor for voting tips and not anyone else? My suspicions are public record, do all three of them not tickle your fancy at all, or did Thor really just sell Bub that much better?

---
Wingless 232 wrote:Would someone explain to me what fencesitting is? I need to understand it because it is said in this topic.
Fencesitting is, like, trying to straddle two sides of an issue. It's an accusation that someone is trying to appeal to two sides of an argument that usually requires a firm answer.

Also, I can't imagine how someone could have too much trouble keeping up with this game. It's moving at a crawl.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:05 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

RedCoyote wrote:
SC 231 wrote:OK, I can buy this.
Why are you asking Thor for voting tips and not anyone else? My suspicions are public record, do all three of them not tickle your fancy at all, or did Thor really just sell Bub that much better?
The question was initially an open one as to what the case is on you, and Thor665 suggested I consider Bub Bidderskins instead. I never directly asked anyone whom I should vote, as I interpret your question.

Wingless
Wingless
Goon
Wingless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:16 am

Post by Wingless »

Here comes The Post:

Let's talk about each player specifically. These are NOT the things you think, these are the things you said in my view.

I'd like you to answer the WHYs. I would like everybody to write his opinion about everything.:)
The details are written in time order.

Antihero
(Farcry):
Farcry voted Exilon for trying to seem town. That's ok. He said Thor vs pacman was town vs town. Then Antihero replaces Farcry. As i read he thinks Zajnet is a bit scummy for not voting anyone and not saying anything about his suspicions. FG's highest wagon is a weird point to him and he thinks FG is lurking and fencesitting. Antihero says Exilon is town. He thinks RC was rolefishing and his pressure post on bv310 was scummy. His top suspicions are FG and pacman in this order.
My thoughts: i think he's not scummy. He has his own views. He isn't posting much but when he does, he usually makes content.

SC
:
He votes on Thor when he attacks pacman. Later, he unvotes to let them fight freely. He thinks Exilon was trying to look town. He minor FoS-ed Antihero(Farcry). He votes Exilon. He thinks RC wasn't rolefishing. Why? Exilon talked about his role. He thinks this is more likely to be rolefishing. He thinks Thor and pacman are town. He thinks I am town. RC is a bit scummy in his opinion. After Thor says RC isn't scummy, he says the same with FG. Buddying? He followed Thor's Bub vote too. He didn't mention any new evidence.
My thoughts: a bit scummy for buddying with Thor. He might be just accepting Thor's views.

Bub
:
He says, pacman overreacted the Thor vs pacman fight. He didn't say anything about Thor then! Why? Later he said the fight was town vs town. He wants to know Exilon's reasons. He only mentions me, but not Farcry at Exilon's first post. Why? He thinks Thor and pacman are town because scum don't want to be an attraction. He didn't vote early.
My thoughts: scummy. He hasn't posted much and see the Why parts in the text.

bv
:
You really should post something.

RC
:
He votes Thor for taking us out of RVS. Why? He talks about Exilon's role. Why? He makes a pressure vote on bv310. He thinks Exilon wants to be a leader. He agrees with Thor about Zajnet, who doesn't put here the suspicions and who wants to remain flexible. He votes FG for having no motivation to the game. He thinks FG's highest wagon is strange. He says the sarcasm post about everybody voting Exilon.
My thoughts: a bit scummy. He isn't parroting. There are a few scummy things about him, but nothing really serious.

FG
:
He votes the highest wagon that is a bit strange. He thinks RC is scummy for voting Thor at first, but he votes pacman. Why? After Thor says RC is not likely to be scum, he says the same with SC. Why? Buddying. He was fencesitting.
My thoughts: scummy. I don't really see his reasons. He buddies with Thor. Highest wagon is wagon is OK, but if it is told it's a bit strange.

pacman
:
He fights Thor. He thinks Exilon posted some bizarre things. He didn't write much. Maybe lurking?
My thoughts: he is more likely to be town than scum, but I don't say he's town.

Zajnet
:
He doesn't share his thoughts with us. He even says this is his play-style to make us accept this fact. No, i will not accept. Why do you do this? Town must hunt scum unitedly. His top suspicion is RC because he pressure-voted bv. He votes RC for his sarcasm post. He didn't vote early.
My thoughts: a bit scummy. He must share his views. Scum like remaining flexible with their opinions. He should post a bit more.

Katsuki
:
He thinks RC was trying to look town with his pressure vote on bv. He doesn't see town motivation in Zajnet. RC says, he's lurking. A bit true.
My thoughts: i don't know. He should post more but i don't have any trouble with him yet. His 10 post/day is strange because he didn't posted much here.

Exilon
:
Many people thinks, he wants to seem town. He looks for motivations. Some funny methods.
My thoughts: He is OK. He tries to hunt scum as i see.

Thor
:
He fights pacman. He agrees with Katsuki in scummines of RC's b pressure vote. He thinks Zajnet is a bit scummy for because he doesn't post his thoughts. He thinks Exilon is town. He thinks RC doesn'T have any real evidences against FG. He votes Bub, but doesn't write the reason. Why? He thinks his vote must be used actively and that RC's wagon is dead. He says he voted Bub from gut. He says RC is town, he doesn't have scum motivation. SC and FG immediately unvotes RC. Why?

I think Bub and FG are the most scummy now.

Unvote
Vote: Bub Bidderskins

Discuss!
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:26 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Wingless wrote:
SC
:
He votes on Thor when he attacks pacman. Later, he unvotes to let them fight freely. He thinks Exilon was trying to look town. He minor FoS-ed Antihero(Farcry). He votes Exilon. He thinks RC wasn't rolefishing. Why?

It's kind of hard to fish for something already out of the water.
Wingless wrote:He says RC is town, he doesn't have scum motivation. SC and FG immediately unvotes RC. Why?
The only time I ever voted RedCoyote was in the random voting stage...

Also, could you post your stance on the major back-and-forths in the game (pacman281292 vs. Thor665, Exilon vs. RedCoyote and me, and whatever else along those lines happened that I can't think of right now)?

Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:37 am

Post by Zajnet »

Sorry for needing the prod, I've just had a lot of stuff to do. I'm a lot freer in the upcoming week, so yeah.

I still think RC is the scummiest person here, I'll probably get around to an iso soon.
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
Wingless
Wingless
Goon
Wingless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:18 am

Post by Wingless »

I think the Thor vs pacman is likely to be town vs town.
Exilon vs RC and SC.
I think Exilon really tries to seem town. I don't understand his reasons of this. SC and RC don't see this is as a scum tell as I did. I have reread the whole game and I see that Exilon is trying to hunt scum, he was analyzing hard, etc. I don't say he's not scum, i just don't see him scummy now.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Exilon »

I'll read this tomorrow :P right now there's no time D:
Feels like I've been here before.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Katsuki »

Prodded. :(
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:12 am

Post by bv310 »

/prodded. What Exilon said. Midterm tomorrow I should be studying for instead of Mafia.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:54 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

SC 236 wrote:The question was initially an open one as to what the case is on you, and Thor665 suggested I consider Bub Bidderskins instead. I never directly asked anyone whom I should vote, as I interpret your question.
I realize that, but I essentially threw my suspicions out to everyone, openly, SC included, before you even asked.

Was there a specific reason that you decided not to comment? Should I take it that Thor's case is more appealing?

---
Wingless 237 wrote:
RC
:
He votes Thor for taking us out of RVS. Why? He talks about Exilon's role. Why? He makes a pressure vote on bv310. He thinks Exilon wants to be a leader. He agrees with Thor about Zajnet, who doesn't put here the suspicions and who wants to remain flexible. He votes FG for having no motivation to the game. He thinks FG's highest wagon is strange. He says the sarcasm post about everybody voting Exilon.
My thoughts: a bit scummy. He isn't parroting. There are a few scummy things about him, but nothing really serious.
Again, it was clearly a sarcastic comment. I was being cute, but I had no idea it would be blown up the way it has.

I never "talked about Exilon's role". All I did was ask him why it was he was even bringing it up. Wingless, if you were given a "role that could get you nightkilled", would you announce it to everyone?

---
Zajnet 239 wrote:I still think RC is the scummiest person here, I'll probably get around to an iso soon.
Yeah, you and Kat are just two peas in a pod, huh?
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:13 pm

Post by FakeGod »

yo Wingless, why do you think the my vote going to highest wagon is bad?

Calling all touhou fans!
Wingless
Wingless
Goon
Wingless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:09 am

Post by Wingless »

I don't think it was bad, i think that was strange that you said it.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:09 am

Post by FakeGod »

um......... yo Wingless, why do you think that my vote going to highest wagon is strange?

Calling all touhou fans!
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:12 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

RedCoyote wrote:
SC 236 wrote:The question was initially an open one as to what the case is on you, and Thor665 suggested I consider Bub Bidderskins instead. I never directly asked anyone whom I should vote, as I interpret your question.
I realize that, but I essentially threw my suspicions out to everyone, openly, SC included, before you even asked.

Was there a specific reason that you decided not to comment? Should I take it that Thor's case is more appealing?
I didn't give much of a comment because I felt your question was incorrectly worded. I interpreted your question as asking why I singled out Thor665 as the person who should be giving me ideas on who to vote; he gave me ideas on his own accord. If you think your cases are better than Thor's on Bub Bidderskins, then by all means point me to them so I can look them over.

Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:24 am

Post by Exilon »

I love it when people don't adress my posts. Ok, reread done. Not much here to see, but this is important.

@Antihero:
Thor wrote:I'm being pretty honest about the gut thing for Bub - something about the way he's playing just twigs me wrong
This.

I also didn't really like the way he answered me and I remind you that he claimed he'd discuss after I posted my reasons. Well, I did it, but he still wouldn't comment on it.
There is a better place to have my vote now.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Wingless
His crappy unvote of me was followed by some other unvotes (of me) and his explanation was pretty bad. He got called by me a few times on his posts commenting on me and he didn't even bother to explain or answer. He seemed to be quite sure, too.

Then there's this:
Wingless wrote:I think Exilon really tries to seem town. I don't understand his reasons of this. SC and RC don't see this is as a scum tell as I did. I have reread the whole game and I see that Exilon is trying to hunt scum, he was analyzing hard, etc. I don't say he's not scum, i just don't see him scummy now.
He just said the same thing when he accused me of being scum. His reasons were same. Now suddenly Wingless doesn't see it as a scum tell? Am I missing something here? What the heck changed? Also, wishy washy stances do not work with me.

If I missed something, I'll get to it next time (test on Wednesday). Also, if a better explanation of why I found Bub scummy is needed, I'll gladly give it.
Feels like I've been here before.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”