Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:41 am

Post by CSL »

End of Day scene forthcoming.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:44 am

Post by CSL »

Roll Call XXIII (End of Day 3)

Muffin -2- chesskid3, Sevei
chesskid3 -4- kunkstar7, Muffin, a2rudeboy, Lowell

Nonvoters -2- Pomegranate, Lowell

Deadline is Saturday at 7:00pm EST. Currently, chesskid3 would be kicked out if deadline hit this instant

7 students in class, 4 expels.

TIME'S ALMOST UP!

Spirits are high for this third phase of the school day. chesskid seemed pretty bad for hurrying up last class. A select few of you tell him to go, and when he goes, all you could feel was dread.

chesskid3 was a
townie

Night 3. Deadline's in two days.
I will start day when all actions are received.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by CSL »

Feeling ashamed of yourself, you move on to your next class. Someone wasn't following the group, and he looked like he was in pain.

a2rudeboy had his eyes open in shock. Bruises marked his face. With haste, you order Sevei to transport him to the nurse.

Five of you remain. Three have good intentions, whilst two do not. Who will be next to forcibly leave the classroom?

a2rudeboy was a
mason

Day 4. You have 1 week to come up with a majority.

With 5 in class, 3 will boot a player.

PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE A LYNCH HAS BEEN REACHED FROM THIS POINT ONWARD, DO NOT REVEAL THE OUTCOME IF THE GAME ENDS UNTIL I ANNOUNCE THE END OF DAY SCENE. THANK YOU!
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:54 pm

Post by Sevei »

HERP DERP LOOK AT THAT. CK WAS TOWN.

Not Town:
Kunkstar and Lowell.

Discuss.
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:32 am

Post by Muffin »

LyLo now, is it not?

Time to do some iso reads.
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:37 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Sevei wrote:HERP DERP LOOK AT THAT. CK WAS TOWN.

Not Town:
Kunkstar and Lowell.

Discuss.
A logical gap exists between your vote for muffin yesterday and your choice of scum for today.

I didn't see you petitioning strongly against CK's lynch yesterday either, just a quick one post "oh i dont think ck is scum". This actually tells of scum weakly trying to oppose a lynch they know will flip town in order to gain town cred later.

Top reads right now would be Sevei and Pom, I don't really believe chesskid's case had any weight, but I'll have to review it in light of his flip.
Welcome to the Network.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:44 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I have to think about this, but my top choice is probably Sevei. I ought to iso him. And I still need to think about who his partner might be...
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:58 am

Post by Sevei »

You wish.

Muffin was all up in CK's tailpipe yesterday, and his smarmy attitude and push on CK (who was getting more obv-town as the day went on) was worth a vote.

You on the other hand have been sneaking by with all kinds of sneaky scum stuffs. Like, the subtle little chainsaw defense of Lowell you have going on there. Your attacks on Zed/CK early in the game could be intended to defend your buddy, or to defend someone who would eventually flip town, and either way, there exist OODLES of scum-intent in your defense of him.

Oh and, saying Zed was scummy for OMGUS when you have done the same thing with me? Nice.

Pom. Sevei is female.
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Sevei wrote:Oh and, saying Zed was scummy for OMGUS when you have done the same thing with me? Nice.

Pom. Sevei is female.
How is it OMGUS if you think that Lowell and kunk are scum, but you didn't mention me as being 'not town'?

Oh, and sorry about that.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:03 am

Post by Sevei »

Oh, I was talking to Kunkstar, not you. Sorry! :oops:
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:15 am

Post by Muffin »

Sevei wrote:Muffin was all up in CK's tailpipe yesterday, and his smarmy attitude and push on CK (who was getting more obv-town as the day went on) was worth a vote.
*shrug* I was wrong, what more can I say? That's how I play: I pick my strongest scum read and keep hammering them until they're lynched.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:11 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

@Sevei, its not OMGUS its product of elimination. Players left:

Lowell
muffin
Pom
Sevei
myself

I don't think I am scum (obv.)
I don't think Lowell is scum. I've played with him a few times and he seems similar to those instances. His early play when I joined in seemed townish (haven't seen much of him lately, but it fits his playstyle rather than striking me as something surprisingly scummy. Not scum in my view.
I don't think muffin is likely scum due to the fact that I did not see any logical case from chesskid that explained his insistence for a lynch on muffin. So I do not have a case on muffin.

Therefore that leaves two players left, Pom and yourself. Two scum left, two players left.

I did not consider you scum because you chose me as scum, you may have very well chosen me for the same reason I chose you as top scum, yet you have not said your reasoning that states this, and you have yet to explain the discrepancy between your muffin vote yesterday and your top suspects today. If muffin was worth the vote today, then what makes him not worth it today? In fact, the way you stated your top suspects (with the exclusion of any reasoning and the discuss statement that follows) reads to me as someone hoping a tossed out idea will be caught up and made into a case for you.

Regarding the chainsaw defense, even the creator of that tell admits it holds no weight until a scum flips. Lowell's stance made sense and fit with my own read of zed then (which is a little bit of confirmation bias I admit), therefore it makes sense to support it.
Welcome to the Network.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by Sevei »

kunkstar7 wrote:I did not consider you scum because you chose me as scum, you may have very well chosen me for the same reason I chose you as top scum, yet
you have not said your reasoning that states this
, and
you have yet to explain the discrepancy between your muffin vote yesterday and your top suspects today
. If muffin was worth the vote today, then what makes him not worth it today? In fact, the way you stated your top suspects (with the exclusion of any reasoning and the discuss statement that follows) reads to me as someone hoping a tossed out idea will be caught up and made into a case for you.

Regarding the chainsaw defense, even the creator of that tell admits it holds no weight until a scum flips. Lowell's stance made sense and fit with my own read of zed then (which is a little bit of confirmation bias I admit), therefore it makes sense to support it.
Sevei wrote:You wish.

Muffin was all up in CK's tailpipe yesterday, and his smarmy attitude and push on CK (who was getting more obv-town as the day went on) was worth a vote.

You on the other hand have been sneaking by with all kinds of sneaky scum stuffs.
Like, the subtle little chainsaw defense of Lowell you have going on there. Your attacks on Zed/CK early in the game could be intended to defend your buddy, or to defend someone who would eventually flip town, and either way, there exist OODLES of scum-intent in your defense of him.

Oh and, saying Zed was scummy for OMGUS when you have done the same thing with me? Nice.

You spent a good portion of your first several posts defending Lowell and attacking Zed specifically for her attack on Lowell. Motivation is likely scum, as you would know how both flips would play out, so he could be your buddy, or he could be town that you were buddying.

You attacked Zed for questioning Lowell and said it was OMGUS, and, gasp, you jumped on me right after I accused you. Earlier in the game you were agreeing with me, but when I accuse you, you suddenly find a reason to call me scum? TSK. TSK.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

So far my only reasoning to call you scum has been that elimination based on reads, therefore it isn't even substantiated enough to vote on. Your reaction to my response is seeming overblown.

Unfortunately you are missing the clear distinction that validates my read rather making it OMGUS. OMGUS implies that the vote or read is based solely on an emotional response to an accusation leveled against the player. This is clearly not the case as I have stated perfectly logical and clear reasoning as to why you made it onto my list of scum and have included no emotional bias or action against yourself.

The point I am looking for regarding muffin is the distinct lack of muffin in either of your top reads, not solely myself. If muffin was high enough on your reads to vote yesterday, why do all of a sudden to entirely separate players surpass this?
Welcome to the Network.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:24 pm

Post by Lowell »

Hey wow, sevei was right about chesskid. She's totally town!!!

My gut is that it's sevei and kunk, that they'll "bus" each other, but thankfully list pairs so that we'll settle on Pom or myself as a "compromise." At least one of those is fail.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:03 pm

Post by Sevei »

Kunkstar:
OMGUS may technically be all that you say, but it's also (more loosely) defined or used to describe a reaction that involves attacking your attacker to discredit them and get attention off of one's self.

Anyway, I changed my mind about Muffin when I reread everything and decided you were much more likely to be scum.

Lowell:
My role PM says your gut is full of....craplogic.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:42 am

Post by Lowell »

Sevei wrote: Lowell:
My role PM says your gut is full of....craplogic.
Heh, classic.

No but seriously I'm usually right about these things.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:12 am

Post by Sevei »

Mayhap you are, mayhap you ain't, but this time, you are definitely wrong.

Anyway...
Kunkstar's ISOs 0,1-2, 4, and 6 are all about defending Lowell. Seriously. Lowell's a big boy; he can defend himself, right?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Lowell »

I hadn't noticed that. But if anything that says more about Kunk than me, no?

I notice sometimes I have my fans. It's usually not for a good reason.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by CSL »

Remember that I can move the deadline towards us if this lack of activity doesn't pick up a bit.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:40 am

Post by CSL »

If I have to prod
ANYONE
today, deadline will be Friday night. Pick it up.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Muffin »

I'll be able to post later tonight. Was holding off responding in anticipation of Kunkstar responding to the latest few posts about him.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:55 am

Post by CSL »

WARNING:
Activity check in two hours!
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Regarding the OMGUS, you can't redefine a term more loosely to make it fit your specifications.

You may view it as defending Lowell, simply put in my mind Lowell's points towards zed said what I felt and zed had some suspicious stances and comments towards players, it just happened they were mostly in regards to antihero and Lowell.

@muffin: What are the results of your iso reads? Who are your top suspects for today?
Welcome to the Network.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by CSL »

Pomegranate is being prodded...

Deadline's now Friday night. THREE more days. You better pick up the pace.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O