Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by Equinox »

Spam mode ACTIVATE!

This is more a note to myself. Things I need to take care of here:
  • ICEninja's case against Netlava, Netlava's rebuttal
  • Xine's case against Llamarble, Llamarble's rebuttal

Zinive:
AGar wrote:In the event that a replacement isn't found quickly (although I have one in mind) there will be a slight deadline extension. Votecount incoming.
Antihero replaced in 26 minutes after AGar announced this. I don't think we're getting an extension.
Zinive wrote:Longer days lead to more discussion and thats good for the town. I don't get point 2 do you mean I should have added a wording that includes medium mistakes?
No, what I meant by my second point was that your statement was superfluous. The point of not ending a day is to discuss until town decides someone is scum; you went on about how long days are good, and then you say it's okay to shorten a day if scum slips. That's just stating the obvious.

...which makes your "long days and more discussion are good" fixation very interesting to me because there's a disconnect here.
Zinive wrote:Because of the possibility of reaching the needed votes.
OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH.

You always lynch scum. Always. Why the fear of scum piling on, then?
Zinive wrote:I thought I made a clear stance as I called who I thought is scum but based on the reactions that was not enough and people wanted to see my vote. That is why I repeated my suspicion towards SV and made a vote.
The whole problem was that you were quite wishy-washy about Shattered Viewpoint (the player himself, not his playing style) and about voting up until we pressured you. Even here, in this quote, you emphasize that "people wanted to see my vote" and you delivered.

Too much worry about appearances, methinks.
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by Oso »

Equinox wrote:..
Is it just me, or did Oso post this much earlier already?

This is mildly funny.
He did. :?

Busy weekend plus a ton of work that had to be done today that I didn't expect. In the process of catching up on both game I am currently playing in. Thank god this one only has a few posts relative to the other one. I'm catching up on this one first.
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by ICEninja »

Zinive, the only section of your case against Shattered that holds any water is this:
Zinive wrote: Aside from this he has not given much of his opinion. For example who are his suspects. Who would he vote for?
I agree, the only person Shattered has voted for is myself, and he currently has a town read on me. This is a very valid point. However, while the question about why he was still voting me without suspecting me, was his error.

I suppose your point about him voting me for unneeded reasons makes sense, but he didn't vote me with the intention to lynch me at the point.

Don't expect people to find you town because you presented a case after you were forced to.

I don't, however, find Shattered to be very town.

It is interesting to note this disparity:
Shattered wrote: There's a difference in being self-confident (like I am) and being rude. (as you are). You're trying (a little too hard, IMO) to draw attention away from yourself by deeply going into "analysis" so early in the game (yeah, yeah, it's not that early what with the microscopic deadline and all).
I'm reasonably sure you're scum.
Bold is my emphasis.
Shattered wrote: He hadn't;
I was cautioning him
not to glom onto me and pursue something that, in the long run, would be unproductive.
This second part is seeming to backpedal on your original feelings of myself. You voted me because you found me scummy, and you only gave 2 reasons for being reasonably sure I am scum. The first is rudeness, which you later stated I didn't actually do. The second reason you gave for finding me scummy is that I was delving in to analysis too early (which doesn't seem like a scum tell under any light) and had some hedging involved with the tell. You preemptively backpedaled saying that it isn't actually that early because of short game day lengths.

Looking back on it, that vote was actually really bad after you stating why you voted me.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Oso »

[Non-game note: Is something wonky with the site? Rereading the last three or so days worth of posts, I could swear it seems likes some of those post are out of order. Like they got shuffled up or something. Anyway.]

Case against Zinive: Most everyone voting for him seems to be mainly because he is extremely wishy-washy, the overall impression is that he using the 'discussion is good, short days are bad' talk to A)Look for a safe vote rather go out on a limb and B)Perhaps drag the day out close to deadline so that if a scum is forced to claim, a PR claim can force either a different quick wagon/lynch or a counter claim and that when he finally voted it was more of an 'appease the players' vote rather than a well thought out, legitimate vote?

There were also a reason or two in addition to, if I recall, but the above stood out to me as the most damning, in my opinion, of the suspicions raised against him. If I misread the suspicions against him, please correct me.

I looked over his posts and I can agree with wishy-washy although I would characterize as more extremely non-committal so the part of the suspicions voiced that he is trying to find a safe place to park his vote carries a lot of weight and makes sense. (The part where he might be intentionally trying to drag out the day though doesn't, it may be just me but that seems a bit too counter-intuitive for scum to be doing so I don't think that part of the suspicions is valid).

Again, looking over his posts, the suspicion that he voted SV to appease those wanting him to place a vote makes a lot of sense as well.

Trouble is, up until I read his response to Antihero's vote post, he was giving me the impression he was unsure and perhaps timid town.

But that post, he's seriously losing it. Specifically the way he goes after Antihero.

Antihero is replacing into a player slot that made a total of 3 posts and none of them (by themselves or taken as a whole) come anywhere close to lynching that player spot today. Antihero has no reason to: (Zinives' Post 173)
Zinive wrote:..
I believe you simple pile now on me because you are diverting the attention away that cruelty made with a really weak case and word twisting. This makes you look more scummy then SV in my eyes.
Other than people mentioning that he(then Cruelty/now Antihero) needs to post, there is no attention for Antihero to divert.

Short version. I agree with the folks that are voting Zinive. Maybe not for all the reasons but yeah, in his last post he threw himself from town in my mind straight past neutral and into scum. He's cracking under pressure and starting to look like scum failing and trying to divert. His counter-vote of Antihero is what I would class as someone trying to divert attention from himself by trying to make someone else look worse than he does. And failing badly at it.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zinive

That's number 5, L-2.
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I've been having a lot of internet trouble today that has made it difficult for me to post today.
When I started this post my vote was L-3, then I lost internet and couldn't put it up and then had to add things...
I kept seeing new things when I would get wireless again and then losing internet before I could put down my updated post haha.
Now it's L-1.

Wall time.

UNVOTE; Vote Zinive this is L - 1 so let's wait for a claim before someone hammers

The discussion that comes near the end of the day is valuable.
I would also be fairly comfortable with a Fernando lynch, but I do prefer lynching Zinive.

In answer to M=W:
To paraphrase Fernando: 'What Zinive did is suspicious, but it seems like a silly thing for a scum to do for reason X'
That looked to me like scumbuddy trying to protect his partner without saying outright "I don't believe Zinive is scum" but also hedges again hoping it doesn't look like obvious team-play. Fernando scum wouldn't as likely bother half-defending town Zinive (though it's not unimaginable), and town Fernando wouldn't likely be hedging/fence sitting so much. I also am unimpressed by Fernando's reason X; he says it's too early for scum to be looking for a lynch, but what Zinive did doesn't mesh with that goal. Instead of voting me Zinive approves of the case against me in a way he can use later on.
It also seems very reasonable to me that Fernando would want to reduce attention on his scumbuddy by redirecting attention
to a badly behaved townie (Shattered).

Zinive also says this about Fernando:

"To FeRnAnDo
His rhetorical question seems odd to me as I thought at that point the RVS had ended already since a discussion had started which is for me the aim of RVS or RQS. His vote on shattered is interesting. People that play like willing and knowingly like assholes are often abused by scum if they are not scum. However as I have stated I am willing to vote on shattered since I consider this kind of play as distracting for the town and thus its a playstyle (shattereds) I consider scummy. If I had to decide now I still would think FeRnAnDo is a townie given the timing of his push against shattered seems unfavorable."

First of all, this is more fence-sitting. You present evidence against Fernando but say you don't believe in it.
You do give a reason for this, but I don't buy it. How is this timing unfavorable? That doesn't make any sense to me.
It also is the same "what my scumbuddy did is suspicious, but seems like a silly thing for scum to do because of reason X" (in this case the timing)
that Fernando does on your behalf.

I am increasingly convinced we have a Zinive/Fernando scumteam given that they're two of the scummiest players individually and their statements toward each other all smell like scumlinks to me.

My reasons for voting Zinive as an individual are mostly covered by other players, but I'll list the most important ones here.
* A pattern of passivity / lack of scumhunting in his posting
* Going after Shattered, who seemed like the obvious lynch-target for scum to pick on (he actually pointed this out himself)
To be fair Shattered has done some scummy stuff, and if Zinive does turn up town my suspicions will be focused there.
* Opportunistically approving suspicion of me when it looked like that might go somewhere
* Fernando also seems scummy and it would make oodles of sense to me if both of them were scum
* The cases made by other players have been by and large quite good
* This last post of his talked too much about less relevant stuff and didn't focus on the meatier arguments (for example he glosses over his abandonment of the case against cruelty, then suddenly jumps back to voting cruelty/AH at the end.)

I'll include my reasons for suspicion of Fernando here too
* On but not posting despite low post count (I check in just to look a bunch, but I also post a lot)
* After Shattered, who looks like scum targeting-bait.
* Hedged his late RVS vote
* Fencesat on Zinive
* Zinive's scumminess and the apparent scumlink
* When I read his posts they make more sense to me if I go in assuming he's scum.

Things I want from Zinive:
A claim
A thorough explanation of your attitude toward Fernando and the statements you two made about each other.
A "things I want the town to remember if I flip town" post might be useful too, if you're actually town.
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by Netlava »

I don't have a town read on Zinive, but I don't have a scum read on him either. I see his general tentativeness as a playstyle issue. I'll have to reread him again before I can say anything conclusive though. I think fernando is a very good lynch choice instead.
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by Netlava »

More on fernando in a bit.
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:28 pm

Post by Xine »

Hey, only quick post.
Net: Sorry you didn't understand my attack on Llam, he did, and countered all my points, so try reading it again if you really want to know, It's all there. I am not moving my vote, because Llam still seems scummiest to me.
I am keenly interested in this new wagon, and am getting to see Zin as scum. I will check in briefly tomorrow, I will be pretty busy though.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Post by Netlava »

Why fernando makes a good lynch:

1) Has made one game-related post, one of which has been scummy.
2) Has been clearly lurking, as opposed to MIA. He has logged in between now and his most recent post, but he has not posted.

Anyways the main point of fernando's case is this:
He says Zinive is suspicious, and then disputes the very reasons for which he finds (Zinive) suspicious. So why would (Fernando) say Zinive is suspicious in the first place?

The quote is here:
About Zinive's case, sure is suspicious, but wouldn't it be very silly of him to jump on a wagon that needs 4 more votes? I don't see a big deal there, yet.
The thing is, if I were fernando and I found Zinive suspicious for wagoning, I would:
a) Find Zinive suspicious

If I don't think it's a big deal, I would:
a) Not find Zinive suspicious

Under NO circumstances would I say both because the two contradict. I'm thinking Fernando, as scum, wants to have his cake and eat it too. He gives his view as an all-knowing observer (defends Zinive), but at the same time makes the opportunistic move (finds Zinive suspicious).

And also, he swings back and forth not once, but twice. In other words, "Zinive is suspicious, but it's not a big deal, but not
yet
."

Overall, Fernando is my pick for a lynch and hopefully this clarifies my stance regarding Fernando and Zinive.
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:06 pm

Post by Netlava »

Oh, one important part I left out: Fernando says that Zinive was wagoning when Zinive hadn't even voted at that point.
If I were scumhunting and I find someone suspicious for reason X, I would, you know, have to see reason X to find that person suspicious.
Zinive
Zinive
Goon
Zinive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:54 am

Post by Zinive »

Roleclaim: Town Jailkeeper

Now to my thoughts on Fernando. The possible connection many of you see is non existent since I'm not scum therefor this case against him has no substance. I believe he made a simple mistake and therefor I think he is a townie.

To Antihero

While more then just he made a case against me. He was the one that used the most lofty and at some point even false (like the lurker think) reasons. His whole statement felt rushed to me ending it fast enough to still vaguely allow him to place a vote but don't giving anymore then this. Cruelty was suspicious as people already voted for him namely Xine and M=W. That is why there is a need for Antihero to get attention away from him.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:46 am

Post by AGar »

Six of the group had noticed the coming night, and had sped up their arguments. Suddenly, the six circled around one of you who cried out "Wait!"

Votecount 1.8
Antihero (1)
- Zinive
FeRnAnDo (1)
- netlava
ICEninja (0)
-
Llamarble (1)
- Xine
Me=Weird (0)
-
Netlava (0)
-
Oso (0)
-
PerArdua (0)
-
Shattered Viewpoint (1)
- FeRnAnDo
Equinox (0)
-
Xine (0)
-
Zinive (6)
- ICEninja, Me=Weird, Equinox, Antihero, Oso, Llamarble

Not Voting (2)
- PerArdua, Shattered Viewpoint

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
Zinive
is the current wagon leader(s), at
L-1

Deadline is October 29th, 2010 @ 11:59 PM EDT
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:31 am

Post by ICEninja »

Zinive, I agree with Anti that your vote was blatant OMGUS. You literally didn't have a single valid point against him in your vote. You voted him for these reasons:
Zinive wrote: You also call me lurking and fencesitting while I have given my opinion and made my vote.
You gave your opinion and voted only because we forced you to. It was also extremely weak. You've done nothing else since except your OMGUS, and you did nothing before your vote on Shattered.
Zinive wrote: You ended your analyze pretty early and instead said that my posts was not understandable
He said everything he needed to say. And no, your vote was so bad it wasn't very understandable.
Zinive wrote: Besides this you ignored some of my statements. For example the Lurker thematic.
Your opinions on lurkers have nothing to do with why we want to lynch you, and this isn't indication that Anti is scum.
Zinive wrote: I believe you simple pile now on me because you are diverting the attention away that cruelty made with a really weak case and word twisting.
Oh so now you think cruelty is scummy for his case? Why didn't you say that, oh, several pages ago when he made the case? You didn't say very much about it before, so why say it now? All you said was that he made statements you could not follow, and agreed with M=W about him. There wasn't any word twisting involved anywhere.
Zinive wrote: Roleclaim: Town Jailkeeper
And this is
exactly
what I expected to happen, and is exactly why I said we can't wait until the last possible second to lynch scum. If you really were the jail keeper, you would have realized the merit when I said if we force a claim and it is a town PR, then we won't have time to redirect our wagon sufficiently. If you were planning this all along, then you would have wanted the day to go right as close to the deadline as possible before the PR claim.

That being said, I'm very leery of lynching a claimed PR on day 1, especially considering how fast that wagon built to L-1. Wagons on scum don't do that terribly often.

Unvote
Oso wrote: (The part where he might be intentionally trying to drag out the day though doesn't, it may be just me but that seems a bit too counter-intuitive for scum to be doing so I don't think that part of the suspicions is valid).
In normal rule sets, I would agree with you. However, I always like to have 3 days left after the claim, which isn't a big deal for normal game day lengths. It is a lot more significant when we're pressed for time and may need to make very dramatic changes. Consider what situation we would be in if he just claimed jail keeper and the deadline was tonight instead of a few days away.

I don't feel comfortable lynching Zinive at the moment. I agree with the general idea that Fernando is the second scummiest. If someone can prove that he has been active lurking on short game days where he has been addressed repeatedly, then I'd say that right there is good enough for a lynch.
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:54 am

Post by Oso »

UNVOTE:

I know ICEninja already took Zinive off of L-1 but I dun't like my vote anymore.

Why am I unvoting? D-1, claimed PR. Even though I voted him, my general gameplay policy is a great reluctance to lynch claimed PRs without either some very strong evidence that contradicts the claim or there is some situation in the game where keeping them alive presents more danger than lynching them. Neither condition is true here.

If he is true claiming, he can be a great help to town. Not so much now that he's outted as it would be if he was still under, but still helpful. Leaving him unlynched is the smart play at the moment.

That being said, here are some of the doubts I have.

1)It's a great RC for scum. The results from a successful Jailkeep are ambiguous, difficult enough to figure out properly even if it is a Townie that has the role. If a fake JK claim works, in the hands of scum it is just that much more dangerous.

2)Enough players in the thread found him scummy enough to get him to L-1. Depending on how you think scum might have entered or ignored this wagon, that means that were probably more town players on the wagon that thought he was legitimately a scum candidate than there were scum going for a mis-lynch. Without completely appealing to the authority of the majority, that does hold some amount of weight with me.

Recap. I have doubts about the claim but not enough to override the claim at this point. Giving Zinive a chance to prove the claim in some manner or holding off until it becomes clear he is lying is the smart play in my opinion.

Re-read time again. I'm sure it's abundantly clear who I would like to run up next but even I'll admit that's probably not happening today.
-
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Antihero »

Zinive wrote:He was the one that used the most lofty and at some point even false (like the lurker think) reasons.
If you actually thought I used false points, you would tell us which ones and specifically why they're false. You also wouldn't nitpick on the most minor of them. So what if you said why you wouldn't vote a lurker? That's not a scumtell; what's scummy is that you've haven't given any opinions this whole time until that SV post (which doesn't make one bit of sense to me).
Zinive wrote:His whole statement felt rushed to me ending it fast enough to still vaguely allow him to place a vote but don't giving anymore then this.
Well, I wonder why someone would start getting lazy when he had to read these stupid walls of text. :roll:
Cruelty was suspicious as people already voted for him namely Xine and M=W. That is why there is a need for Antihero to get attention away from him.
They already unvoted, so you point still fails. Also, even when I came in, you had several votes; I would consider the attention already on you.

Also, the claim doesn't impress me (it's an easy one for mafia rb).
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:52 am

Post by Netlava »

Still waiting for shattered's viewpoint.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:58 am

Post by Llamarble »

Jailkeeper does seem like an ideal scum RC, especially for a mafia roleblocker who can easily make it look like he is indeed jailkeeping.
This claim therefore doesn't reduce my suspicion of Zinive (actually increases it by Bayes' rule, since a scum in his position would probably claim a PR whereas a town player has a smaller chance of doing so), but because lynching PRs is bad it does make Fernando look like a better lynch.
The case against Fernando isn't weakened because Zinive is as suspicious as ever and this
Zinive wrote: Now to my thoughts on Fernando. The possible connection many of you see is non existent since I'm not scum therefor this case against him has no substance. I believe he made a simple mistake and therefor I think he is a townie.
looks like the attitude a scumbuddy would take.
He says "I'm town, so there can't be a scumlink. Anything that looks like that is just mistakes."
Okay, fair enough; if you're town that's simply true.
Then he says "therefore this case against him has no substance"
Uh, even if I believed your roleclaim Fernando has still:
Logged on but not posted despite a very low post count.
Fence-sat on you and hedged his late RVS vote.
Gone after Shattered, the easiest apparent target.
Yes, the scumlinks with you are a big deal (for me anyway), but to say the case "has no substance" without them
is to ignore evidence against another player, something town players don't do very often because we're trying to figure out who the scum are.

Every post you've made about Fernando has gone further toward convincing me you're scumbuddies.

@Ice:
Fernando's last post was Wednesday, his last visit was Sunday.
I personally also saw him log in, stay awhile, and then leave without posting earlier in the day and took a note that he had done so.
I didn't say anything immediately because I thought it might continue, and it apparently did (though I didn't see him when he logged in Sunday).
The same is true for Perardua, actually, but I don't know what to think of him at this point.

UNVOTE; VOTE FERNANDO
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:59 am

Post by Llamarble »

Oops, should've previewed that
UNVOTE; Vote Fernando
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:24 am

Post by AGar »

The cry was heard, and a few backed off, reconsidering what had transpired during the day. Only a short time remained before the sun would set and it would be time to sleep, where the horrors would surely come back to haunt again tonight.

Votecount 1.9
Antihero (1)
- Zinive
FeRnAnDo (2)
- netlava, Llamarble
ICEninja (0)
-
Llamarble (1)
- Xine
Me=Weird (0)
-
Netlava (0)
-
Oso (0)
-
PerArdua (0)
-
Shattered Viewpoint (1)
- FeRnAnDo
Equinox (0)
-
Xine (0)
-
Zinive (3)
- Me=Weird, Equinox, Antihero

Not Voting (4)
- ICEninja, Oso, PerArdua, Shattered Viewpoint

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
Zinive
is the current wagon leader(s), at
L-4

Deadline is October 29th, 2010 @ 11:59 PM EDT
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by ICEninja »

I agree that the claim is sketchy but for the time being I'm going to assume it is genuine. We can reconsider tomorrow what to do.

In checking Fernando's profile, it shows his last visit as Saturday, not Sunday. However, considering that he isn't in any other games and hasn't been since the beginning of this game, or posted in any other thread, I can only assume that he was in this post without saying anything. There is absolutely zero town motivation to active lurk this hard, especially after having been called out for it.

If he was busy town, he would have asked for a replacement. I'd say this is good enough for me, considering the information we have. Plus his flip will give us additional information on Zinive's role, so that is a bonus.
Vote Fernando
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by Xine »

VOTE: Fernando
Cuz he's scum
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:55 am

Post by ICEninja »

We're 2 days away from deadline, and this activity level is not good, guys. If anyone is against the Fernando wagon, speak up now.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:01 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Deadline has motivated me to look at fernando.
Random vote when there was serious discussion.
When he voted SV, it looked like he tacked on the OMGUS as justification, and didn't initially vote him because of it, but rather because of his rudeness. That is, a very easy vote.
He assumed that it was RVS because he hadn't posted yet. Imagine if there were 5 pages of good content and you hadn't posted yet. Would you still random vote?
It would be silly to vote when four more are needed
if the goal is to quicklynch.
If, as more commonly happens, he wanted an easy vote that he didn't need to provide reasoning for, not quite as silly. Scum don't often try to quicklynch unless it's LyLo, so why would you assume that's what somebody's trying to do?
He last visited four days ago, but his last post was a week ago.
Not my preferred lynch, but I see no reason to lynch the claimed JK without results. Plus deadline and all.
Unvote, Vote: FeRnAnDo

Equinox: I brought that up because it seems somewhat hypocritical to apologize for not enough time, in huge wall-post.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:47 am

Post by Antihero »

How is the JK going to get "results"?

That said, I'm OK with this fernando wagon. Like M=W said, not my preferred lynch, but with deadline coming up, I guess it's one of the only options.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: fernando
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:57 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Sorry, meant claimed action. Like, say if he claimed to have targeted someone who claimed to have successfully targeted someone that night.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”