/Invitational 11: Pick your Poison 5 (Game Over)

Plumegranate
Plumegranate
Goon
Plumegranate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Plumegranate »

Oh wait, I forgot the obligatory laughter at flailing SpyreX.

FLAIIIIIILOL.

That will be all.
This is a Plum + Pomegranate alt.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by Fate »

iamausername wrote:
ekiM wrote:I still have a problem with DGB going from believing Hoopla wagon was scum driven with 7 votes, to believing Hoopla was scum giving up under pressure with 6 votes. No response. Nobody seems interested though.

I think this Ooba wagon has more legs. Rhinox's 929 is a good point, Zito's point is good. ISOing ooba his scumhunting seems pretty lazy.

UNVOTE: DGB
VOTE: ooba

I wonder though:
Kmd4390 874 wrote:I'm starting to agree with ooba. I could see vas/rhinox as scumbuddies
Kmd4390 930 wrote:
unvote, vote ooba
What changed?
Interesting, if Fate is scum, it would mean ekiM jumped straight from one bus to another here. That seems unlikely. Though the KMD bit at the end is iffy, possibly he just wanted to remind KMD of his own "ooba is town" thoughts to get the confirmed townie support away from his scumbuddy's wagon while appearing to support it himself.
Or he just wanted to know if he had missed something in Kmd's thought process from agreeing to ooba to voting him. But hell, I'm biased cause I have the same role PM, but I have hard time seeing the strategy in going from one bus to another.

There is obvious motivation for scum to want town to believe there are less scum remaining than there actually are. And if Fate had just read to the end of D1 at this point, he wouldn't know that everyone had realised how Hoopla was obvtown, so might actually think anyone at all would buy this. This is quickly dropped once Fate reads further on:
Fate wrote:
SpyreX wrote:1.) Hoopla scum? I'm gonna need more because while not thrilled that maneuver oozes town.
1) We know the setup to be 2 VIGS and a tracker. Search your soul and if you don't find it there I'll explain next week with two hands.
For shenanigans purposes I'll play along as if there were 4 though
Although there is some never explained nonsense about how two vigs = Hoopla scum. I would like that explanation now, Fate.
1. Yes the obvious scummotviations for making town think there's one less scum are just that OBVIOUS. Do you seriously think I would keep advocating Hooplascum theory anymore than jokingly at first, and more important, do you seriously think I would expect any sane townie TO BUY said theory and NOT act like its Mylo when its MyLo?
2. I say jokingly at first because Hoopla ALWAYS reads scummy to me due to past scarrings, so I always feel she has some well-thought out maniacal plan in the works, especially with daytalk this game.
3. Not seeing why this is important, but read any of HOOPLAHZ Mafia theory posts and she delves heavily on to game balance and how vigs shooting affects shit, steals extra lynches from town, etc. etc. She's a set-up mastermind and vigs+trackers is a damn well picked set-up of PR comboz to destroy town.
There's also the fact that he assumes two vigs before there was any actual evidence of this in thread, which suggests he may have had extra info. I for one did not see this as the obvious explanation for KMD not being blocked.
K. whats YOUR explanation than? Mine makes perfect sense (scum benefit of blocking a claimed vig over a claimed tracker+two NKs=Claimed vig blocked+Another vig). Plus if you actually THINK about it, why the hell wouldn't scum make it a two vig two tracker set-up? After my initial re-read, seeing a tracker out the town vig looks retrospectively train-wreckish, it only makes sense that scum would double up on a shitty town PR combo.
Fate wrote:ooba just soiled th hell out of the DGB wagon and YOU GUYS THAT ARE VOTING DGB NEED TO PAY ATTENTION AND UNVOTE.
Bus one scumbuddy to clear the other, it's a good strategy. Fate really, really pushed for this right up until the last minute before voting DGB for deadline issues.
*shrug* ooba was far scummier than DGB (as far as my reads go) so I was basing everything around oobascum theory.
Fate wrote: ALL THE WHILE, scum lurk, don't provide content that CAN be scumhunted, AND ARE GIVEN A FREAKIN PASS FOR IT.

SOLUTION:
-Trim the fat
-If scum still aren't dead THEN start suspecting contributors
-ONE OF OOBA/ADUMBRO/SERA/PLUMPOM/HHVV DIES TODAY. NO EXCEPTIONS. MY VOTES NOT GOING ANYWHERE ELSE
This list has a MME/Kerrigan/PokerFace sized hole.
Have no idea how that happened, except maybe I had a town read on that slot due to MME/SK posts, or I just plain forgot it was in existence.
Fate wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Also, KMD is my leader today. Just sayin' - I get his drift.

VOTE: Elmo
I assume this is your breadcrumb.
Backing up DGB's claim with breadcrumbs for her? Nice.
Yeah uh... this isn't actually a tell due to scum daytalk where DGB would point out her OWN breadcrumb. You seriously believe in this, don't you? That I would go: "HERES MY BUDDIES BREADCRUMB LOOK LOOK" whereas if I were scum I would know FULL WELL that DGB's claim would be....
COUNTER-CLAIMED.
FailIAm. Fail.
This idea that mith should need to explain himself because his DGB suspicion turned out to be wrong is such bullshit, even putting aside the obvious fact that his suspicion was not actually wrong. He has already explained why he voted DGB, if this explanation was not a problem prior to DGB's claim why would it be one afterwards?
Because after DGB's claim I fully believed her to be town due to believable crumbs and lazy play lining up with it. Which means the main reason the DGB wagon happened (mith) needed to be re-examined.
Isn't it fun how Fate's vote ultimately ends up on neither scum?
I hammered DGB, so that's where my vote ended up??
Fate wrote:Why the HELL is Seraphim in your obvtown category. No, fuckin seriously.

Vote: Seraphim

Adumbro could use some rope as well soon.
Fate wrote:
Unvote:
Vote: HackerHuck

Assclowns.
Fate wrote:No.

NO

FUCK IT>

I WON'T BE LAZY THIS GAME.

Unvote:
Vote: Troll
This is a fun sequence of posts. My favourite part is how not one of these votes is a vote for ooba, because I guess after DGB got lynched, which ruined Fate's plan of giving her town cred from ooba's scumflip, he lost heart in that bus, at least for one day.

He does briefly switch over to ooba after Adumbro has been brought to a claim, but quite happily jumps back when KMD tells him to.
Yeah I listened to confirmed town. Would probably due it again too. You know why?
There was no damn support for an ooba wagon besides me yelling into a paper bag. Conf-town being against made it nigh-Everest climb worthy.

...And then starts the next day with another sequence of votes on NOT OOBA:
Fate wrote:LOL LOOK AT US ALL SOFTCLAIMING THE ONLY TWO ROLES LEFT IN THE GAME. HAIIII

VOTE: SERAPHIM

ALSO:

-ELLIE WAS ON THE DO NOT VIG LIST WTF
Fate wrote:
VOTE: HACKERFUCKINGHUCK
Good stuff.
Yet again no support for Ooba wagon, so I made do.
Fate wrote:1. I do in fact think DGB would have mercilessly bussed VV's horrible play. I also don't think she would ever mention any buddies in anyway (such that the only connections she makes are to townies when she flips)
Isn't that something.
That I had correctly read VV as town due to DGB NOT bussing him, and not INCORRECTLY via the other way around as YOU did (yeah I just mocked your reads, biatttttch), yeah I am something.
Fate wrote:Holy fucking hell HH your vote is on POKERFACE are you seriously doign everything you can to undermine my town read of you?
See above, and "TOWNTELLS+SCUMTELLS <<<<<<<<<<<<< LACK OF ANYTELLS BEING DROPPED." for lulz.
Cept MME DID have frigging towntells, more than ooba ever crapped out of his shitty ISO.
Yeah, I'm not so sold on Fate town any more. Attempts to clear ooba based on a scum flip from DGB, and his behaviour with both ooba and HackerHuck post-DGB lynch was all about delaying their lynches for later. The fact that he argued against the "ooba AND Huck are scum" theory when it looked like ooba was actually likely to get lynched is definitely a point in his favour though. In addition to ooba's attempts to link him to DGB.
Pointing out all the reasons I COULD be scum but not addressing scum motivation for switching from one townie lynch to another (HH -> Adumbro) or for screaming for ooba to be hammered like a mad men when HH could have just as easily (and did end up) being lynched instead.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by Fate »

gaaaah incomplete thought. My LAST paragraph should read: Pointing out.... gives you some major scum points.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by Fate »

Plumegranate wrote:BOOM.

Scratch what I said about the votecount looking better with iam as scum.

Let's win this then.

WHEN FATE GIVES THE FREAKING GREEN LIGHT.

NUUUUUUUU. GET YOUR AWESOME ON ALREADY.
<3

PF and Iam both promised more, who am I to wrap up this game before they try helplessly to nail the scumteam?

*cackles*
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by mith »

BOOM indeed.

I'm going to read all that again when my brain is functioning better, but I'm pretty much sold on PokerFace/SpyreX.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by SpyreX »

ALRIGHT FATE NO MORE WAITING

You've got mith coming in saying he's settled.
You've got Plum doing her best Fate impersonation.
You've got iaun (who is TOWN AND BETTER UNSCREW THAT LIGHTBULB) settled on me
and, as per yesterday, PF is gonna throw down.

SO YOUR CASE COMES NOW AND I HOPE TO GOD ITS "HAHA GAMBIT SPYREX IS TOWN" BECAUSE THE ABOVE SHOULD SHOW YOU SOMETHING IS AMISS

BECAUSE YOU KNOW LIKE I DO BUSSING MAKES NO SENSE WITH A VIG IN PLAY AT THIS POINT
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh hai SpyreX I was just writing about you.

KEKEKKEKAKKAAAAAAAAA
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Look SEE NO DRUGS. I'm here, cognizant AND MORE THAN A LITTLE SURPRISED at you teapartying with iaun instead of getting to business.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by Fate »

BECAUSE YOU KNOW LIKE I DO BUSSING MAKES NO SENSE WITH A VIG IN PLAY AT THIS POINT
I need this one explained. Are you saying that because everyone else has agreed on your scumminess, that you can't be scum by way of reverse osmosis?

And don't worry, I've factored in the happenings if you should so be miraculously town.

P-EDIT:

How long will you be online? I'm putting on the final touches and I LOVE ME an audience
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by Fate »

SpyreX wrote:Look SEE NO DRUGS. I'm here, cognizant AND MORE THAN A LITTLE SURPRISED at you teapartying with iaun instead of getting to business.
Yeah I'll admit my refuting Iam's case was unnecessary. I just like pointing out flaws in arguments that's all. CALL IT PRACTICE
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by SpyreX »

We don't have the luxury of multi-step plans.

And yes, AMONG THE OTHER THINGS WERE GOING TO DISCUSS, the simple fact that everyone has come out of the woodwork to, despite anything else said at other points, go "ohh yea its SpyreX" SHOULD MAKE YOU GO HUH.

I've got at least an hour in me.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by Fate »

WELL THAT I GUESS ITS HIGH TIME WE THROW DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by Fate »

K well this isn't going to be a complete 100% win-case like it was in KIDS MAFIA (this is directed at PlumPom) but that's because the GRAND FINALE at the end that I choose to include made making it a 100% air-tight case useless.

And of course if we don't lynch the roleblocker today I've basically fucked town's win chances (assuming the RB has some shots left), but IM JUST ARROGANT ENOUGH TO DO IT BABY.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by Fate »

SPYREX/MITH ARE THE FINAL SCUM

SpyreX-I SWEAR VV WAS SCUM BUT I'M HOLDING ONTO MY BADGE

This one will be easy.

Let's summarize his play in my usual caps mocking fashion:
D1-
"ZOMG VV IS SO SCUMMEH. WDF GUIZ HE DOES NOTHING"
"You're doing nothing except calling VVscum"
"??????????!!!!!!!!!? I VOTE TOWNIES AT LEAST!"
The DGB debacle is classic white noise (hint: it wasn't a debacle and I want real clear besides "DGB lied, people died" how that maneuver makes any sense in total as a scum move).
DGB had no scum motive, let's clear him. This makes no sense given DGB's quite well known meta of doing
batshit crazy things
meaning it was a null-tell Spy tried to pass of as a TOWN tell to clear his buddy.
The vanishing act doesn't do me hot.

Unvote, Vote: Hoopla

I WANT VV DEAD SOON HOWEVER FOR A MURDERIN PARTY
#1 Light reason to switch from ZOMG VV SCUM, to the main townie wagon. Today's flavor: Lurking through a wagon.
I didn't like it DOUBLY so considering [ongoing games redacted].
Did SpyreX just run out of his bag of tricks and resort to META to explain his "fabricated" reads? FOR SHAME.
If you thought it was a slip why the hell aren't you voting for me FFS?

Why aren't you dead yet my lord. What do we need a blinking sign?
Turns his slip on his head by trying to further indite VV with it, but not defending the slip or explaining it reasonably in anyway. SCUM REACTION+
d.) Lynch Elmo, scum flip, real vig gets to shoot at other tech players in this dance (VV springs to mind again or a mithbuster). High fives all around.
Today's reasoning: "Well we got confirmed info that he's tracked to the kill and since he didn't breacrumb let's just lynch and find out." Lolwut? Not crumbing/posting suspicion in thread means he cant' take the shot?
If you've read close enough to see statements of certainty, there's NO way (as illustrated by ekim above) that you could have missed the fact he actually was a tracker. Maaaybe while it was going on, but no way in a reread.

The QT angle makes little sense - why, WHY, would they say in this group under pressure to play dumb versus speeding things up?

Unvote, Vote: Zor
#2 On "REASON D'JOUR FOR NOT GETTING VV LYNCHED:" zomg Zor missed something that no TOWNIE would ever miss, [but of course scum would miss a thing like that] brackets part is MISSING.
I want some normal, fits on the screen, actual IDEAS from the majority of the game laid out without these giant walls. IAUN's at least makes sense as a catchup but good lord.
Now THIS one's funny when you realize how content-free SpyreX's ISO is when it comes to MAKING CASES AND SLAMMIN DUNKS.
11). ooba - I'm pretty sure we're up to 5:1 odds on some form of "I'm rereading the game" being the words that come out in the next post.
Post #66 and he FINALLY has some problems with ooba's inability to be town at all, ever. SURPRISING he never looked this direction before.
DGB scum:
Mith town.

DGB town:
Mith scum.
NOW THIS
IAMUSERNAME
IS >ACTUAL< "Clear one buddy of the other's flip" SCUM PLAY.
VV wrote: Final picks for scum:

SpyreX
ooba
mith
Maayybe Seraphim
Oh for fuck's sake, VV called the scumteam D2? Hell hath frozen.
GOD

Fate if he's scum I swear I want an essay on my desk about listening to SpyreX.

Unvote, Vote: Adumbro
#3 on our special segment. This time its sheeping, me, Fate, which is USUALLY excellent play but my extremeTownread on his extreScumreadVV should have given him pause to automatically assuming I'm town.

Click Here
^Look at the difference between IamTown/SpyreXscum
SpyreX says "well shit Ooba is just BEGGING for a bus, time for that train"
Iam says "GAWD MY VOTE AINT MOVING FROM HAKERSCUMMM"

VV/HH was just SpyreX's excuse for scumhunting. He actually liked keeping him around. As you can see now that he has no one to frame (no one else is scummytown) he's dead. And he can't bus mith because mith is "obvtown" and he doesn't want to rock the boat.
Spyrex wrote:Because that's just as ridiculous as me and my ego warrants me dealing with that on the me side sucka.
Forced as hell. "I'm all powerful wizard thats why I do self-preservation/scummy things"

Predicted This is the post I was waiting for. SpyreX and mith have BOTH run out of scummy townies to lynch, so there only option is to half-bus half-mislynch push. Notice their reads APEX at POKERFACE mislynch, while they distance from eachother. SpyreX CAN'T make a case on anyone except LURKERSLOT+his ACTUAL buddy, so this is the route he chooses. Mith does the same--v
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by Fate »

Intermission:

PokerFace is town because MME posted this:
MassClaim Given that the set-up was indeed designed to fuck town over and a mass-claim would have given us very likely TWO confirmed towns (the vigs) that could shoot at night and LOTS of extra info means this is a very town motivated plan.

If he is scum faking then I have a backup for that as well, since Iam+Plum is more town that this slot.

mith-ITS CALLED BUSSING PEOPLE. DGB IS LAUGHING IN THE DEAD QT AT YOU.

At first I didn't believe because his very excellent grasp on the game and points he made. But then I read his wiki and how he's a doctor and his title is Godfather and he's an evil mastermind. Let's begin:
mith's #666 post wrote:SpyreX: Am I reading post 620 correctly? You would be "absolutely surprised if [the player you are currently voting for is] scum"?

(Has no one else commented on this because I'm reading it wrong, or because it's so ridiculously scummy that it blew everyone's scumdar?)
Calling SpyreX scum but making no moves beside, "hey did anyone else see how scummy SpyreX is? Is it time to bus him?" APTSCUMSLIP for post #666 DEVILMITH.

zorazer l-1 Mith's voting Zor RIGHT when his wagon was dying to get a claim. Kmd already made a case as to why this is scummy.

Obvscum with DGB
My level of interest in this game appears to be inversely proportional to the number of capitalized letters. (Seriously, people, the shouty look-at-me posting style is quite annoying to read. Cut it out.)

DGB: I'd like you to explain a few things, pretty please.

1. What is the reasoning behind your ranking system in this game? For example: Why did you choose the vote counts you chose, what is the rationale behind X scum being on each wagon, etc.?
2. How does the system you've used here compare to previous games? For example: The ranking here appears to focus more on those off wagons, only uses end-of-day vote counts, and has a different scoring system. Why the changes?
3. Explain the inconsistencies in the total scores, vs. the wagons posted. For example: It seems clear that you've given Rhinox 3 points for the Hoopla wagon, the ooba wagon, and the zoraster wagon. It's not so clear where Kmd's points come from.

Ok, the NyQuil I took is starting to kick in. More when I'm awake again.
This was during the ooba wagon build up, who he mentions very little. He takes time to make more points against DGB though. ITS CALLED BUSSING PEOPLE.

He makes a lot of posts like this in regards to ooba:
Haiooba
Which makes me believe his strategy was to softdefend one buddy, as if to urge people to come to the conclusion that he would never blatantly defend a mere
goon
as scummith. I mean seriously, he defends him in the worst way possible:
vaguely
. Saying someone is "logically not well reasoned and lurking" ADMITS that they are scummy, but he says "he reads genuine." <-Easy way to vaguely defend someone without getting into specifics that can be refuted.

posted this GEM:
AdumbroDeus' "I was trying to look like a power role" claim is... weird. Not that the strategy itself is bad or scummy, but he quoted two posts as attempts at looking like a power role, and neither of them really look like he was giving much of an effort at it if that's what he was really doing. (The first is just quoting and reiterating what others had already said, the second... doesn't look like something that would come from a power role.) On the other hand, it would be an odd thing for scum to claim (unless he was searching for a better explanation for the Kmd comment, I guess). Meh.

Fate: At the moment, I would rather lynch you than ooba.

VOTE: Ellibereth
The bolded comes a few ISO posts AFTER MITH SAYS:
DGB still easily top suspect, but agree with Fate that ooba's response is scummy. Would vote him over Plumegranate (but that was already the case).
First Ooba is #2 candidate, then he'd rather lynch ME over a nulltell lurker? Mith clearly decided on having "read" ooba as careless town, and tried to stick consistently to that view except when I made damning points on ooba (and oh did I make them).
I think at this point I'm going to be more suspicious of SpyreX if HackerHuck flips scum than if he flips town. His switch to AdumbroDeus yesterday is icky, and Hoopla made a similar point against him back in her self-hammer reveal (too quick to compromise). It all feels a bit too "Look at me! I'm voting VV/HH! Don't forget it when one of us dies!".

(Of course, the same applies to Fate and his ooba thing. But I don't think HackerHuck/ooba/Fate is likely.)

PokerFace at least looks like he's trying to figure this game out right now.

At the moment, I can't see myself voting for any of the others until we're down to the last scum (if then). Most confident of Plumegranate's innocence, of course.
Plant idea: SpyreX is only scum if HH is scum. Which was not true. Notice mith's interactions with SpyreX occilate between setting him up for a bus and defending based on what the situation calls for. Definitely not consistent.

I also never noticed the point where he switched from me being more lynch worthy than Ooba to me making decent points on Ooba. The points I made on Ooba were the same as the day before when mith said I was scummier than ooba, so it was obviously just opportunistic bussing. Yes it is a tell.
Ugh.

Ok, I am going to make the following statement:

Either I am a (Vanilla) Townsperson, or I am the Vig and think there is enough of a chance that I can get two shots off to warrant my staying hidden.
I already explained how useless this was. I read it as fishing for the Vig because the vig "who mithblocker probably thought he had successfully blocked the night before, and upon blocking that same person again and Ellie dying he went "WTF??"

The slip mith was dying to call VV out on

This is the post. This is the fucking reason mith is scum. This tell is so convoluted with the reasoning behind it REEKS of extra info. He had been holding this UNTIL it became 100% CLEAR that there were two Vigs
to the rest of town.
The timing is incredibly important. If he had made this post back when VV first said it, and it supposedly "rubbed him the wrong way" he would've been called out as scum for having extra info. So he waits until BAM TWO DEATHS to be able to post this part of his VV mislynch case. Sorry I'm not really being clear with this point, but scroll down and you'll realize why the only people who would BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND why this is a slip from VV is people with extra info about the night kills at night. Because MITH knew that Herod was INDEED the N2 scumkill, and that the only other person who should know this was the Vig, so mith PRESSED VV on that fact either hoping to out the vig or just to pad his mislynch case on VV.

Damn I'm still not being clear. Let me try to rephrase: NO ONE ELSE thought "huh, why did VV assume that Herod was the scumkill N2?" but mith, because mith knew that to be true and realized that only scum or the vig should have that info. Since VV apparently "got fucking lucky" with this info (aka he wasn't the vig) mith tried to paint it as the former and as VV being scum with that info.
That whole sequence from 1938 to 1944 is icky. SpyreX looks worst, but I don't like that Fate goaded him into switching. On the other hand, what does scumFate gain from going so hard after scumooba? Maybe he thought HH would go down anyway (which is what happened, but it didn't seem likely until the very end; if HH had voted ooba instead of throwing himself on his sword in an endgame maybe we lynch ooba and go some way toward clearing HH).

I need to review iamausername. And the end of day 3 again; we had two scum in the mix and came close to lynching Plumegranate instead.

Gut ranking of possible scumgroups:

PokerFace-SpyreX
PokerFace-iamausername
SpyreX-Fate
PokerFace-Fate
SpyreX-iamausername
iamausername-Fate
What an arbitrary list. Again he starts the distancing train with SpyreX, but would prefer a PFmislynch at MyLo.

Me and SpyreX buddies make NO SENSE (as of this quoted post) for anyone this good at mafia. Iam/Fate least likely? I'd say it would be most likely based on the few interactions I've had with that slot.

mith is one to be feared as town. Mith is one that catches scum, strings them up, and nails the rest of the scumteam while they take their dying breaths. This game, the only lynch he has been responsible for is DGB for CREDIT. Sure he has always been perfectly logical and well reasoned with his posts, but where has he ended up with said reasons? All according to a scum agenda.

Night Kills

Tajo: Something tells me that scum nokilled N1 for maximum insurance of the D2 shenanigans that occurred. This means Tajo reading SpyreX as town but then ending up dead does NOT clear SpyreX at all.
Herod: I have no fucking clue why they killed Herod. PR fishing? Competent player who mith feared? This is a night I would expect to see a dead mith/SpyreX if either of them were town this game, as it was a night devoted seemingly to getting rid of unlynchables.
Rhinox: The dumb fuck didn't full claim which would have come in REAL handy by now, provided he didn't get useless results on dead people. So he was killed before he could.
Kmd: The scum think that they have the 2nd vig sucessfully on RB lockdown, so they go for the tracked now.
CTD: Obvkilled for suspecting Mith/SpyreX both. He was "rocking the mithtown train" and had to die. There is NO other reason for mith to have been left alive at this point, given his reputation. But the MAIN reason CTD died? This quote:
Mith continues hating DGB. It doesn't improve my opinion of him by much. Scum-DGB gets bussed, that's pretty much a law of mafia. In my experience, it's hard to make sense of DGBs antics irregardless of her alignment unless you're scum with her. Hence why it's usually easier for her scum-buddies to see her scum-moves for what they are than it is for a townie. This is not to say that I count his general correctitude re: DGB as a point against mith, because it's entirely possible for a player of his caliber to get DGB right even as town (I think he even mentioned having a good track record at reading her) and I'm trying to avoid falling into the trap of confirmation bias. It's just that I don't really award town points to players who call scum-DGB from the beginning of the game (particularly if that player still ends up on two town-lynches along the way).
Take it. Sign it. Cash it.

VOTE: Mith
Mith dies for numerous reasons:
1. I want to have all the credit for a mithscum lynch, because then I will have enough political power to demand mith slap the SCUMMIES moderator and put me on the "Best New Player" like I have been nommed for SEVERAL TIMES, and fucking QUALIFY for.
2. I fear that if we lynch Spyscum today, and I die tonight, the vig won't have the balls to shoot mith and then mith will manipulate the rest of you sheeples away from himself tomorrow.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by Fate »

AND NOW FOR THE GRAND FINALEEEEEEEEEEE

heehe

DRUMROLLL

hehahHHEAHAHHAH

MWHAAAAAAAHWHAWHA

BWHAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHA

I AM THE VIGILANTE. I HAVE A GUN NOW ALL OF YOU GET ON THE FUCKING FLOOR AND DO AS I SAY.

*offers hand to PlumPom*

Come up here ladies I hereby nominate you 2/3 of my Charlie's Angel's Town Squad of Awesome.

Now there's a THIRD slot up here, which Iam and PokerFace have to fight to the death over. Because whoever's left DOWN THERE ON THE FLOOR are getting Lynched/Vigged/Lynched with our three shots this game without mercy. As is implied mith is being lynched and SpyreX is being vigged, with PF/Iam being the remaining lynch should the game miraculously continue. My personal nomination for death tomorrow (I will be gone from this world by then) is PokerFace because lurkerslots should not be allowed to win games.

NOW.

LET THE GAMES.

BEGIN.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:10 pm

Post by Fate »

NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE EH?

The calling mith obvobv town like I was "drinking the kool-aid"

The callin SpyreX TOWN TOWN the whole time so I could survive.

EVEN the shooting of Elliebereth who was on my "no-vig" list to further distance from my claim.

EVEN insulting the vig multiple times to appear that I questioned their competence, and that an arrogance player like me would NEVER play this WIFOM game by subtlety insulting myself.

EVEN the accidentally not sending in a kill N3 (whoops) which probably made scum think that the Vig was a flaker (Seraphim's slot) or whoever they RB'd that night (leading to mith's frustration that one day).

EVEN
not fucking shooting oobaOBVSCUM
because it would have been ALL TOO CLEAR who would've taken that shot, and I also was (I guess) overly confident that I could get that slot lynched instead of wasting bullets.

AND ITS ALL WORKED.

IM HERE, IN MYLO, CONFIRMED TOWN, KICKING ASS AND LYNCHING SCUM.

NOW LET'S GO TOWN THERE'S NO WAY WE CAN LOSE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:10 pm

Post by Fate »

NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE EH?

The calling mith obvobv town like I was "drinking the kool-aid"

The callin SpyreX TOWN TOWN the whole time so I could survive.

EVEN the shooting of Elliebereth who was on my "no-vig" list to further distance from my claim.

EVEN insulting the vig multiple times to appear that I questioned their competence, and that an arrogance player like me would NEVER play this WIFOM game by subtlety insulting myself.

EVEN the accidentally not sending in a kill N3 (whoops) which probably made scum think that the Vig was a flaker (Seraphim's slot) or whoever they RB'd that night (leading to mith's frustration that one day).

EVEN
not fucking shooting oobaOBVSCUM
because it would have been ALL TOO CLEAR who would've taken that shot, and I also was (I guess) overly confident that I could get that slot lynched instead of wasting bullets.

AND ITS ALL WORKED.

IM HERE, IN MYLO, CONFIRMED TOWN, KICKING ASS AND LYNCHING SCUM.

NOW LET'S GO TOWN THERE'S NO WAY WE CAN LOSE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:17 pm

Post by Fate »

**EVEN the accidentally slipping (that Iam pointed out) that there were two vigs FAR too early. (For some reason I thought it was apparent as hell when I did my initial re-read, but it was only until SpyreX pointed out that it wasn't clear that I had to backtrack and say "FUCK! ummm... cause Kmd wasn't blocked?)

N1: eKim shoot Tajo (and not VV? what the fuck man...)
N2: eKiM shot Elmo. OH FUCK I FORGOT I LEFT THIS OUT OF MY MITH CASE.

HOLD ON.

IMPORTANT PART OF MITH CASE RIGHT HERE -V

The two-Vig scenarios basically work the same way as the one-Vig scenarios. But to summarize the plan:

If you're a Vig and you shot tajo, shoot Elmo tonight.
If you're a Vig and you didn't shoot tajo, shoot someone other than Elmo tonight.
^THIS IS PR DIRECTION PLAIN AND SIMPLE, AND GOT VIG ON VIG KILLING VIOLENCE TO OCCUR, BECAUSE HE KNEW THAT THE OTHER VIG INDEED SHOT TAJO (AS WAS SCUM'S PLANS WITH THEIR NOKILL) UNDER WHAT GUISE? WHO WOULD EVEN COME UP WITH THIS SORT OF PLAN AS TOWN?

ANYWAY

N3- Deadline snuck up on me on a night I worked. I was sooo pissed I didn't get to shoot VV/PF mislynch fodder.
N4-ELLIE was fishing for the vig and it was pissing me off. Add this to the fact that his play was so abysmal he too was mislynch fodder down the road, PLUS the distancing act.
N5-WHO ELSE would be so arrogant as to shoot on a night where
missing means the game ends in a town loss basically
<-RIGHT HERE BABY. YOU CAN CALL ME FATE.
N6- PEW PEW SPYREX IMMA GET SATISFACTION OUT OF VIGGING BOTH OF MY CAPSLAWKEALLIANCE ORIGINAL CREW IN THE SAME GAME
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by Fate »

EDWOP:

WHO WOULD EVEN COME UP WITH THIS SORT OF PLAN AS TOWN?
NO ONE. BECAUSE TOWN HAD NO REASON TO BELIEVE AT THIS POINT A "TWO VIG" SCENARIO, YET MITH APPARENTLY TOOK THAT INTO CONSIDERATION

And if he took it into consideration, why did he AUTOMATICALLY assume that if One vig shot Tajo, Elmo MUST be scum and not just a second vig?

HMMMMMMMMmmm!?!?!!

AND FINALLY:

TLDR:

I'M THE VIG. WE'RE VOTING WHO I SAY TODAY. MAKE YOUR LAST DITCH EFFORTS TO BEG FOR YOUR LIFE IF YOUR NAME IS NOT PLUM/IAM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by Fate »

OI SPYREX.

WHERE'D YOU GO?

DOESN'T TAKE THAT LONG TO READ+WE AGREE ON MITHSCUM (lol) SO GET IN HERE AND BEG.

ANd now for the bonus scenes:
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:37 pm

Post by Fate »

Scum QT:

"awww HELL yeah mithscum! This one's in the bag"-ooba
"Don't get too cocky Star Fox. I will bus without mercy if I have to"-mith
"AIAIAIAIIAIAIIAIAIIAI GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT AIIAIAIIA"-DGB
"What the fuck are you doing DGB?"-SpyreX
"MOONBEANSHIDERNOTINTHESETUPMOONBEAMS"-DGB
"FFS, at least there's no ACTUAL scum motivation behind this nonesense."-SpyreX
"K, good D0 guys, I can make a huge content post and none of you are all that scummy based off D0 play"-ooba
"Papa Zito is bloody obvtown"-SpyreX
"I'm sure I can get a Hoopla mislynch through here."-mith
"Damn fine choice for a janitoring, Hoopla's hard to read usually."-SpyreX
"Anyone see any crumbs yet? Not that I'll be roleblocking since no one can EVER lynch me and no vig would EVER dare to shoot me."-mith
"KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAA!!! NOBODY SUSPECT MITH OF PUTTING VIG IN SETUP! AIIAIAIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAA!"-DGB
"Well yes, those fools and their MD threads. I LOVE VIGS AND SHOOTING-ac-hem*"
"K I'm puttin her at L-1 and sweepin her under the rug"-SpyreX
"WHAT THE FUCK NOOOOO. GOD DAMN IT HOOPLA WE'VE BEEN FOILED!"

End scene.
"So tonight we no kill. Let town make damn fools of themselves."-mith
"YES MASSAH. YESSSSSS"-DGB
"AHHAHA LOL LOOK. TRACKER OUTED VIG N1 PRICELESS"-SpyreX
"ZzzZzz"-ooba
"Ooba you've got six fucking town votes on you you assclown. HURRY UP AND POST SOMETHING"-mith
"mithscumZzzZzzdon'tneedtotryZzz"-ooba
"I'm going to defend what ooba has said so far. No one should suspect me as someone who would soft defend a goon postflip."-mith
"It's a good thing these clowns ARENT actually wagonning VV and that the Tinfoilhat brigade Vigs didn't shoot him. Gives me a great shield."-SpyreX
"ZORAWAGON.ZORA.ZORA."-DGB
"Oh the wagons fading, we need to out his claim at least"-mith
"ha KMD thinks he can get me lynched? The fool. I am...the GODFATHER."-mith
"Should we kill him tonight?"-ooba
"No, that's too obvious. He won't be able to get me lynched tomorrow either. Let's kill"
"HEROD HEROD I SENT IT IN!!!!!!!JKEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"-DGB
"Why the hell not."-SpyreX

SCENE.

MORE TO COME PENDING CRITIC REVIEWS
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by SpyreX »

ALRIGHT ITS ABOUT TIME
Let's summarize his play in my usual caps mocking fashion:
D1-
"ZOMG VV IS SO SCUMMEH. WDF GUIZ HE DOES NOTHING"
"You're doing nothing except calling VVscum"
"??????????!!!!!!!!!? I VOTE TOWNIES AT LEAST!"
Thats not even a good mock yo and you know it.

If you're going to say that ALL I TRIED TO DO D1 was go after VV lets get that clear. Because good lord man.
DGB had no scum motive, let's clear him. This makes no sense given DGB's quite well known meta of doing batshit crazy things meaning it was a null-tell Spy tried to pass of as a TOWN tell to clear his buddy.
I THOUGHT WE ESTABLISHED META WASNT PART OF THIS MR

That aside, it was white noise - because she came clean D0. Thats why it didn't make sense as a scum move. Not "OMG TOWNNN" but not "ohh shit we better get lynching"
#1 Light reason to switch from ZOMG VV SCUM, to the main townie wagon. Today's flavor: Lurking through a wagon.

Did SpyreX just run out of his bag of tricks and resort to META to explain his "fabricated" reads? FOR SHAME.
These get grouped together because they are the same thing. The fact I WAS IN A GAME THAT HOOPS WAS ACTIVE IN sure made it look like she was just skeetching through this wagon. And I've never, ever, EVER said checking activity across site is part of the 'meta' that pisses me off. It's normally a pretty good flag and that's why I was pissed.
Turns his slip on his head by trying to further indite VV with it, but not defending the slip or explaining it reasonably in anyway. SCUM REACTION+
Except, I did 'defend' it? Before he posted waited then went 'ohh I think thats a slip but poor me everyone thinks I'm scum'.
Today's reasoning: "Well we got confirmed info that he's tracked to the kill and since he didn't breacrumb let's just lynch and find out." Lolwut? Not crumbing/posting suspicion in thread means he cant' take the shot?
Damnit man IN THAT POST I GAVE THE LOGIC.

It wasn't lol, breadcrumbs. It was "Amished was not mentioned and that target over at least shooting someone you said was scummy would make a hell of a lot of sense"

AND GOOD LORD CONSIDERING WHAT HAPPENED YOU THINK SPYREX SCUM SAID YO LETS LYNCH A VIG THE OTHER SURE WONT SHOOT ME FOR IT JESUS.
#2 On "REASON D'JOUR FOR NOT GETTING VV LYNCHED:" zomg Zor missed something that no TOWNIE would ever miss, [but of course scum would miss a thing like that] brackets part is MISSING.
WHAT

NO. NO ONE CATCHES ALL THE CERTAINTY AND US TALKING ABOUT HIM BEING A TRACKER AND THEN MISSES IT.
Now THIS one's funny when you realize how content-free SpyreX's ISO is when it comes to MAKING CASES AND SLAMMIN DUNKS.
Hells no. NOW, you could say I've been way off but I WAS TRYING WITH HERO AND RHINOX. GOD.
NOW THIS IAMUSERNAME IS >ACTUAL< "Clear one buddy of the other's flip" SCUM PLAY.
Or not thinking that that amazing shitstorm was alignment-same. GOOD GOD
#3 on our special segment. This time its sheeping, me, Fate, which is USUALLY excellent play but my extremeTownread on his extreScumreadVV should have given him pause to automatically assuming I'm town.
FATE

NOW YOU ARE BEING ACTIVELY OBTUSE AND I DONT LIKE IT

I ARGUED WITH YOU OVER AND OVER ABOUT HIM. FROM RIGHT WHEN YOU REPLACED IN GOOD GOD.

HOWEVER, CONSIDERING HOW OFF I'D BEEN AND HOW TOWN YOU ARE (HINT: EVEN THIS DOESNT CHANGE THAT AND IF I HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHY I WILL THROTTLE YOU) MAYBE YOU SAW SOMETHING ID BEEN MISSING.

YOU KNOW LIKE WITH DGB

-----

That said, considering I'm on board with you about Mith we're going to have a frank talk about the series of events you bring up that flat don't make sense with me scum and you know it just rethink it good lord almighty:

1.) Why, WHY, would I have killed CTD? You say he suspected me but he only suspected me
if I was right about VV
. In fact, as scum I have even more reason to keep him alive BECAUSE of that.
2.) If the scum plan is two vigs for hilarity why in the name of everything would I want Elmo lynched considering a town flip is a giant red X on my skull?
3.) Considering D0, WHY would I ever let a D1 Jan go through? It was absolutely overvalued and WE BOTH KNOW that I would have milked that train forever.

THOSE ASIDE:

1.)
MassClaim Given that the set-up was indeed designed to fuck town over and a mass-claim would have given us very likely TWO confirmed towns (the vigs) that could shoot at night and LOTS of extra info means this is a very town motivated plan.
A massclaim would have nuked the vigs. Nuked them. Yea there would have been a double-track to deal with but a massclaim makes N1 Block/Kill vig and even if a scum is busted as long as its not an RB probably a repeat performance the next night (with a tracker coming out for a 3-1).

Which leads to:

2.) Good lord man reread this FOR REAL and pull it together. Mith is scum, and I'll have a chat with you later about PF. A real one. Here's a taste:
Mith and Plumegranate are the remaining wagons I got left to discuss. I don't think Mith wopuld put a vig in this game and I have a vague memory of him not being a vig fan from somewhere in MD. Likely in a PIE vig advice thread. The Fruits had some interesting swaying thoughts on Vasdeva, Zoraster, Troll, and KMD. They shifted, usually in the same post between calling people town or scum or leaning different ways on them. Most of this went on day 1 and 2 in what reads i did of those days. Like they were afraid to give a straight opinion. Given that and the effect that its the largest I think I'll get behind it.
----

AND NOW I SEE YOU COME OUT DAMNIT.

FATE.

FOLLOW ME HERE.

I WAS THE ONE WHO CALLED YOU OUT.

I AM NOT RETARDED. I WAS PRETTY SURE AT THAT MOMENT YOU WERE EITHER SCUM OR THE VIG AND YOU SURE WERENT PLAYING SCUM. YOU KNOW, KNOW I WOULD HAVE SHOT YOU.

Although I'm more than a little surprised EkiM shot Tajo meaning a scum NK. I thought for sure you were blocked and that was part of the 'backtracking' you did.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I guess I don't have to explain the town part now I hope.

GOD.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I do wish you had waited until Mith claimed vig though.
Show

Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”