Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:43 pm

Post by Chronopie »

We've worked out that we
need
to take out a recruiter ASAP. Andy (a cop), has found Yos2 to be scum, but probably not recruiter. Therefore voting Yos is actually a silly idea, ty to RC for pointing it out.
Holster

I'm a roleblocker, flavour confirmed. Naturally since this is a cult-style game, alignment can change overnight. Andy is a cop, Singersigner is a one-shot vig/Double voter (used).

And please claim the second part of your wincon. as in what you'll be doing after this is over. And name and role equivalent.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:44 pm

Post by Chronopie »

*and Robocopter is a recruitment Doctor. (prevent recruitment)
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:47 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Yes, Andreus is right. I am now a recruit, dammit. Which means that town lynching me would lead to very probably town loss at this point.

Each cult has now had 4 chances to recruit. My cult only has 3 members; me=weird was in my cult before he died, and at one point, our cult attempted and failed to recruit Andreus (so, either Robo is telling the truth and he was protected, or else Andreus is in the other cult. We don't have any way of knowing.) The other cult most likely has 5 members right now; if you lynch me today, the other cult will recruit 1 more person, and tommorow may have 6 out of 12 living people in the game in it's group, at which point there is no coming back from that.

What town really needs to do is to lynch the other recruiter today, or, failing that, at least lynch someone in the larger cult, or else town loses tonight, period. Oh, and if you guys don't believe me that I'm in the smaller cult, you guys can actually go back and look at my day 2 interactions with me=weird. I tried to not comment on him at all that day, and when xvart pressured me on me=wierd, I tried to put a little distance between us, while still giving excuses to not vote for him. I was worried it was going to be clear I was buddies with him; I was trying to have it both ways in this post, and never was going to vote him.
Yosarian2 wrote:
xvart wrote:Yos2 - since you basically outlined the case on Faraday; can you take a couple of minutes to read M=W's ISO (hint: it won't take long) and do a simple comparison to Faraday? Outside of M=W's case on Friend out of the gate and his "case" on Faraday there is nothing. I would almost say there is less "ruffling of feathers" and more trying to go unnoticed, especially with lack of posting frequency and general content.

So if we are going the route of people trying not to get noticed I think Me=Weird should be considered; coupled with his recent scummy behavior he is today's lynch.

Vote: Me=Weird

xvart.
(nods) Me=Weird is defiantly someone we need to see more good scumhunting from. He really didn't do much, especally on day 1.

The main reason he hasn't gotten much pressure was the conditions in which Seraphim, the guy before him, replaced out on during day 1. The way that he replaced out so his personal dislike of Vez didn't effect the game was pretty odd, and several people said they couldn't see a scum doing it. I'm not completely convinced by that argument, but was defiantly a weird move (no pun intended).

I'd definatly like to hear some more posting from him, in any case. Other then his vote for faraday, I don't really know where me=weird stands on anything. And also, his last two posts bug me, where he says:
Me=Weird wrote:This game has succeeded in confusing me. I'm going to get some ISO's done tomorrow or so.
Me=Weird wrote:You should hammer. Hopefully D3 will be better. Anyway, not liking chrono to much after skimming his ISO, but there are bigger fish to fry.
No "waiting until tommorow" for iso's, me. We need to hear what you have to say about people now. If you have a case against chrono, or against anyone, say it. "Waiting until tomorrow" to make a case is just absurd in a cult game.
Anyway; TL;DR version. Town needs to lynch a recruiter; every time town lynches a recruit, two more townies get recruited; town lynching recruits is the surest way for town to lose. That's just simple math. And I'm now confirmed to not be a recruiter. Also, town really needs to lynch the recruiter in the larger cult group, the one I'm enemies with, and right now, so do I. I've actually been trying to lynch the enemy recruiter for days now; I really thought Friend was going to flip recruiter, to be honest, and was frustrated when he didn't.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:00 am

Post by xvart »

Yos2 - so what is the recruit mechanic? When does it occur? Can the cult either kill or recuit each night; cannot kill; or what? Was your faction responsible for dramatic's death? How about Zwet's death? When were you recruited?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:17 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I can't call Yos' bluff and it irks me

I can hate Katsuki with every fibre of my being though, and that's working out well.

Welcome to LYLO kids, let's win.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:41 am

Post by xvart »

Lord Gurgi wrote:I can't call Yos' bluff and it irks me

I can hate Katsuki with every fibre of my being though, and that's working out well.

What do you mean you can't call his bluff? Something about this post just makes my teeth curl, especially considering how adamant you were about Andy being worthless as a cop, and now you seem to be believing his results. I'm starting to have conspiracy theory galore running through my head; but for you to be the cult recruiter that would mean you recruited Andy already and he fake claimed a result on you yesterday to clear you. Either Yos2 is on the other cult team or CultAndy called a sacrifice gambit to get his results validated today for the fake claim yesterday.

Your play does seem awfully Cult Recruiterish with your low profile and defending Yos2. Plus you have only voted for people that have flipped town (outside of your RVS on Yos2 [hmmm...]) and Chronopie (or undetermined alignment).

Skimming your ISO only solidifies my Recruiter read of you; but I need to go back and read more closely and check the context.

And what does Kutsuki have anything to do with anything?

But for now,

VOTE: Lord Gurgi

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:04 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The point I was making xvart was that I had this crazed suspicion that Yos was covering himself by being 'investigated' as cult, when he's actually cult leader.

Also Katsuki voting before rereading makes me angry.

I don't think Andrius can even
have
an investigation from last night.

Did you even read my post?
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:56 am

Post by Andrius »

xvart. That is a shitty vote.
I investigated Gurgi N2. He was town then, THEREFORE IS NOT RECRUITER.

I'd be down for an Erg0 lynch. Gut scum read since D1. I was hoping I'd die N1 and be able to see how good my original reads were, but...

@ Singersigner: You are killing Yosarin2 tonight, unless there are any better ideas.

I love how Yos still can't spell my name right... :igmeou:

ANYWAY. List of non-Recruiters:
ReaperCharlie
Lord Gurgi
Yosarin2

ooba isn't on here for obv. reasons.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:01 am

Post by Andrius »

Also, posting THIS for something that (hopefully I'll remember) to work on later.

What we know: On D2 there were the following in Known_Cult: RECRUITER, Yosarin2, Me=Weird.
We also know that Gurgi was NOT recruited by then.

SO:
We go back to D2, take account of all the flips, info we know now, and look for the 2nd cult.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:00 am

Post by ooba »

Yos, since you seem to be in a sharing mode - who was recruited what night?

So and I was thinking that analyzing the Friend wagon would be a good start ..
Friend (Lord Gurgi, Flameaxe, Yosarian2, gandalf5166, ReaperCharlie, xvart, singersigner, ???)
Lo and Behold - It already has Yos scum. Prob recruits RC and singersinger. And gandalf and xvart on it too!

Vote: xvart

Lets go!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:01 am

Post by ooba »

Sorry.
Aim:xvart
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:02 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

I TOLD YOU YOS WAS SCUM. FFFFF---- people. I have been saying it all game. More on this later, but GET THIS.

It's unrelated to Yos, but still ENTIRELY AWESOME...... yep, you guessed it! It's INFODUMP/CLAIMING time!

I, too, am an Enforcer, i.e. a Cop. Just like Andrius and Furcolow.

And to pre-emptively answer your question of why I did not claim before, I had multiple reasons:

1. I wanted to compare my results with those of Andrius (if we happened to cross-investigate, which we did. TWICE. FML)
2. because I wanted to compare my results with my reads in-thread,
3. because I did not feel like I had enough to bring to the table (seeing as I cross-investigated with Andrius twice)
4. I wanted to make myself a smaller target for NK/recruiting so I could be MORE useful, later, as opposed to relatively UNuseful, sooner. Also, it would have split the cult-doc's choices each night with very little , so I figured my best bet was laying low.

This meant contradicting my reads/alignment scans on some people, and in general being a bit duplicitous (yes, scummy on purpose, for those following along at home).... buuuut, in my opinion it was MORE than worth it, in order to give four investigations to cross-reference with the other cop. And before you say it, YES, I know, I have pushed my luck way too far, and there was MORE than enough chance for me to have been killed or recruited so far, but I was gambling on the recruit-or-kill theory, and to me the SMART thing to do would be to recruit as much as possible as fast as possible, and not start killing people right away unless they KNEW you were the opposing scum leader / cult recruiter.

So, all that to say: hopefully you guys can take me at my word; I'm going to reveal my investigations now, in hopes we can pull this off:

Night 0
- I investigated Faraday (undeterminable) - Which is WHY I WANTED HIM DEAD. I thought he was a recruiter. (and yes, total wifom occurred on what would have happened to me if he was a don's son. I ended up believing that he WAS a don's son, and that I would NOT have died. which is why I wanted him lynched ASAP. screw you guys for lynching furcolow, I wanted to lynch Faraday D1 :P).
Night 1
- I investigated ooba (undeterminable) - same general result as Andrius. Due to Faraday's flip, I was not so sure, but I received DIFFERENT FLAVOR than I did with Faraday so I am still not sure. All my WIFOM about ooba/singersigner STILL HOLDS TRUE. It was completely honest. I think ooba still has a chance of being a recruiter!
Night 2
- I investigated Lord Gurgi (TOWN) - this time exactly the same as Andrius. Which leads me to believe he'd be the obv-recruit choice for last night, because the scum factions are trying to get town-cred among their numbers. So this result now means nothing either way, except to say that at least Andrius was not lying, and therefore Andrius (and by extension, Robocopter) are probably town.
Night 3
- I investigated Chronopie (*drumrollllllll* - TOWN. Holy good gravy, that was unexpected. =0 ...sorry for doubting you, Chrono).

Sooooo.
Andrius is likely town
based on his results and his actions thus far,
Robocopter is likely town
(unless he and Andrius are pulling a master gambit which involves Andrius as scum telling the truth about all of his investigations, even as the only claimed cop... which seems REALLY, REALLY unlikely, lol), and
Chronopie is 100% town
(at this point).

So I have known for a while now that Andy is probtown, but I was trying to spin the WIFOM pretty hard about him being scum because I wanted to make it look to the cults like *I* was already recruited by the other scum faction (and therefore, try to increase my chances of not being recruited, because recruiting somebody who is already recruited probably results in just a FAILED recruiting attempt, which is a HUGE disadvantage for cults). Basically, I was able to fly by the possibility of being lynched because I was investigated Night 0 as town/NONrecruiter, and I tried my best to fly by recruiting at night by making it seem like I was
already
in a cult (and was recruited Night 0 or Night 1) so that the "other" cult wouldn't try to recruit me.

IT WORKED AND I AM F*CKING AWESOME.

Anyway, to answer you-all's OTHER question (if you don't have this question in your mind, *SLAP*, because you SHOULD as any decent player):

Maybe you don't think this is me Playing To Win (as is expected of any good scummer), but I think it IS, because I'm helping MY faction right NOW, without depending on a recruiting taking place. Also, revealing my night results before being recruited means that I'll have no chance AFTER I'm recruited to fake results, etc, based on what I already know. Therefore, I am MUCH less likely to be recruited because of this. I think it's much more likely that I'll be killed now, actually, because there's pretty much no use left that I can be to any cult except as a role-cop of sorts. I realize this splits the cult-doc as well, and he won't know who to target each night, but I think that's good because that way scum won't know who to try to recruit either, if they want to hit us. It'll be a 50/50 WIFOM choice, and a smart cult CAN'T gamble on that because they are trying to get more recruits than the other cult ASAP.

If you have any questions please ask, and if I missed anything, please let me know. I can go into a bit greater detail about the flavor for each of the results as well.

Now, my last guesses for cult recruiter are ERGO, GANDALF, XVART, FLAMEAXE, and INHIM (KATSUKI). WE NEED TO LYNCH ONE OF THEM TODAY, AND WE NEED TO GET IT RIGHT, OR ELSE WE WILL LIKELY LOSE.

Yos2 is obv scum, so we can't trust anything he says. Obviously, telling us the truth is not playing to win on his part, so he's obv lying about some (if not MOST of his post), in order to help his faction out before he goes the way of the buffalo (i.e. extinction, for those who don't get it).

I think he is telling the truth about wishing that Friend was the other recruiter though. I wasn't so sure, but I wanted SOMEONE to die, and we knew as little about Friend as we still DON'T know about any of the CAPS list of guys a few sentences ago. (G, X, F, and I). I should have listened to my gut on Friend, I thought all through Day 1 that he was obvtown, but through Day 2 and 3 his play greatly deteriorated, and I found myself on the fence and wifoming. Shoulda stuck with my gut. f@#$&

sooooooo anyways. Since we KNOW Yos2 is scum, and based on Yos2's voting patterns, I think we can find the cult leaders (or at least one of them). Since he was legitimately gunning for opposite cult recruiter, obviously. We don't know since WHEN he was recruited, but we know that he's not a don's son, so he must be trying to protect one and trying to kill one.

Anyways this is about enough for now.

DISCUSS!
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:49 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

CHRIST I DONT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO READ THAT WALL BY RC. ITS GOOD TO KNOW HES TOWN THO.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:54 am

Post by ooba »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Also, I don't think xvart is scum. Call it gut if you wanna.
ReaperCharlie wrote:Now, my last guesses for cult recruiter are ERGO, GANDALF, XVART, FLAMEAXE, and INHIM (KATSUKI). WE NEED TO LYNCH ONE OF THEM TODAY, AND WE NEED TO GET IT RIGHT, OR ELSE WE WILL LIKELY LOSE.
What happened between yesterday and today?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:01 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Okay, I have more time than I thought.
Conveniently, my recruiter list is just like RC's, with the addition of slight suspicion of Poro. However, I think Poro would be a bit more low key if he was recruiter, so he's probably just a recruit. And could have been a N0 recruit, looking back at his play D1.
If I were recruiter, I would have replaced out, because my scumteam would be screwed. :P
And btw, simple logic says I'm not recruited. Who the hell would recruit me? :P Although I do hope to be recruited, cause town is pretty screwed as of now. However, I'm playing towards my CURRENT WC, not my potential one, so don't worry.

Question for Yos: Was M=W a member of your faction, or the opposing one?
It's kind of weird knowing someone is scum, but not being able to lynch him >.>
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:28 am

Post by Andrius »

More to come later, but:
RC, what is your name?

I had this nagging feeling that there had to be more than 2 of us; especially if one of us got the axe early on (*COUGHCOUGFAIL_FURCOLOWCOUGHCOUGH*).
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:09 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

*has been waiting alllllll game to say the BEST line from the movie Panic Room*

"Who
are
you?...."

".... I'm Raoul."

xD

Also @ ooba: Process of elimination. I think he's town but PoE dictates that he is prob-recruiter, as are the others on that list. Let me know if I'm missing anyone from my list, instead of trying to discredit my results and throw doubt on my entire paradise wasteland of awesomeness that I just posted.

In other words: ooba is recruited-scum even if he's not recruiter-scum.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:40 am

Post by Andrius »

Andrius - Town
Chronopie - Town, Confirmed N3 by RC
Erg0 - Prob. Recruiter
Flameaxe - ???
gandalf5166 - WHAT ARE YOU AGAIN?
Katsuki
Lord Gurgi - Town, Confirmed N2 by Andy
ooba - Prob. Scum Recruit
Porochaz
ReaperCharlie - Town
Robocopter87 - Town
singersigner - STATUS UPDATE. YOU KILLED ANYONE Y/N?
xvart - Prob. Recruitee/er
Yosarian2 - Confirmed Recruit

SS, how do you feel about shooting ooba in the face?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:41 am

Post by Andrius »

P.S., <3's to Chronopie.

You think we should massclaim today? If Yos is corrent then we're in LyLo of sorts. :/
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:29 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

xvart wrote:Yos2 - so what is the recruit mechanic? When does it occur? Can the cult either kill or recuit each night; cannot kill; or what? Was your faction responsible for dramatic's death? How about Zwet's death? When were you recruited?

xvart.
ooba wrote:Yos, since you seem to be in a sharing mode - who was recruited what night?
Heh. I'm obviously not going to answer any questions that would give the town information that might later be detrimental to my side, which would include most of those.

Gurgi wrote: The point I was making xvart was that I had this crazed suspicion that Yos was covering himself by being 'investigated' as cult, when he's actually cult leader.
So, uh...you think that my master plan involved having a cop fake a guilty on me?

If Andrius was in my scum group, and I wanted him to lie and fake a cop investigation on me to clear me...why wouldn't I have him claim I was innocent?
Andrius wrote: @ Singersigner: You are killing Yosarin2 tonight, unless there are any better ideas.
If we fail lynch the opposite cult recruiter today, then I'm pretty sure singer has to try to kill that cult recruiter tonight in order for the town to have any chance of winning. If we do, then sure, killing me might be reasonable from her point of view.

Some quick numbers:

My cult: 3 members
The other cult: Probably 5 members
Remaining town: Probably 6 members.
Total: 14

If a recruit from my group lynched today (like me), then tommorow, the town is looking at:

My cult: 3 members (+1, -1)
The other cult: 6 members
Town: 4 members
Total: 13

This is the last day that town is the largest faction, unless the recruiter from the largest cult is killed right now.

If one person who's not in the larger scum group is lynched today, and then at least one other person is killed tonight, then there would be 12 people left alive, and that would end the game, giving the larger cult group a victory. Town needs to lynch the cult recruiter from the bigger cult now, and failing that, needs to try to vig him tonight. Of course, that's not a great backup plan anyway, since he'll have already recruited by then, costing the town another member.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Chronopie wrote:
Bad news... You've been recruited?
Um I haven't totally read the thread but Andrius being recruited is impossible once more unless my role fails.

Will read up soon.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:41 am

Post by Andrius »

OK WOW.

SINGERSIGNER KILL OOBA TONIGHT. IF YOU DO NOT THEN YOU AND HIM ARE SCUMBUDDIES.

This is quickly turning into Comedy of Whims... we're reaching the point where the town cannot win... all the loose cannons need to shoot and be done with. We can't let the scum have any NKs. If we control the lynch we can win.

But problem is the recruiters. And the recruits. I'm beginning to wonder if the town is already screwed...

NO MATTER. WE FIGHT ON TIL THE END.

Holster

Yos, is there a limit to how large the cult can grow?
I ask because your cult needs to ally with the town for now, to shrink the size of the other cult. Yeah, we can't win together, but we will both lose NOW if the other cult isn't stopped.

Also, do you want to take responsibility for any of the NKs- as representative from your cult? I'm trying to find the other team as best as I can.

RC, ENFORCER ALLIANCE TIME?!? I THINK SO.
WE ORGANIZE MASSCLAIM NEXT.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:50 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

xvart wrote:Yos2 - so what is the recruit mechanic? When does it occur? Can the cult either kill or recuit each night; cannot kill; or what? Was your faction responsible for dramatic's death? How about Zwet's death? When were you recruited?

xvart.
Answer this please, Yos. Also, please tell us the name of your recruiter. thanx, n stuff

How do you know it's LyLo? HOW DO YOU KNOW??? (scum recruit. I knew it).
xvart wrote:

What do you mean you can't call his bluff? Something about this post just makes my teeth curl, especially considering how adamant you were about Andy being worthless as a cop, and now you seem to be believing his results. I'm starting to have conspiracy theory galore running through my head; but for you to be the cult recruiter that would mean you recruited Andy already and he fake claimed a result on you yesterday to clear you. Either Yos2 is on the other cult team or CultAndy called a sacrifice gambit to get his results validated today for the fake claim yesterday.

Your play does seem awfully Cult Recruiterish with your low profile and defending Yos2. Plus you have only voted for people that have flipped town (outside of your RVS on Yos2 [hmmm...]) and Chronopie (or undetermined alignment).

Skimming your ISO only solidifies my Recruiter read of you; but I need to go back and read more closely and check the context.

And what does Kutsuki have anything to do with anything?

But for now,

VOTE: Lord Gurgi

xvart.
I would agree with you about Gurgi except for that I investigated him myself.

Ok. Now... it would REALLY SUCK if we misconstrued our PMs... basically it says that if we rough up one of the Capo's sons that certain consequences will follow. Now I ASSUME (and I'm sure Andrius assumed/s the same) that means that we are some kind of weak cop that means we'll die when we investigate the recruiters. But what it COULD mean, obviously, is that we'd get a town result.

Which would mean we were back to SQUARE F@#$ING ONE. Which would blow, obviously.

But for now I'm going to cross my fingers and hope that we were both right in assuming the weak-cop thing.
Andrius wrote:
Andrius - Town
Chronopie - Town, Confirmed N3 by RC
Erg0 - Prob. Recruiter
Flameaxe - ???
gandalf5166 - WHAT ARE YOU AGAIN?
Katsuki
Lord Gurgi - Town, Confirmed N2 by Andy
Porochaz
ReaperCharlie - Town
Robocopter87 - Town
singersigner - STATUS UPDATE. YOU KILLED ANYONE Y/N?
xvart - Prob. Recruitee/er
Yosarian2 - Confirmed Recruit

WTF IS THIS ^$@#??!!?!!? Look who's not paying attention!

1. Lord Gurgi (Mr. Most-Recently-Confirmed-Town) was an obv recruit choice for last night. He is very likely scum now.
2. Singersigner already wasted her vig shot to try to prove herself as a townie by using her double-voter powers instead.

/facepalms @ Andrius.

So the list is ACTUALLY (in order of my suspicion of who is a recruiter):
1. Erg0
2. Katsuki
3. Porochaz
4. Flameaxe
5. gandalf
6. xvart
bonus: ooba.

Everyone else is immaterial at this juncture.
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:57 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Some notes on Andrius that I just realized are completely contradictory and extremely scummy:
Andrius wrote:xvart. That is a shitty vote.
I investigated Gurgi N2. He was town then, THEREFORE IS NOT RECRUITER.
and in the same post:
Andrius wrote:@ Singersigner: You are killing Yosarin2 tonight, unless there are any better ideas.
Uh... YEAHHHHH HOW ABOUT HAVE HER SHOOT AT SOMEBODY WHO HAS A CHANCE TO BE A RECRUITER?
(that is, of course, assuming that she still had the shot, which I don't think she does...so, etc.)

and STILL the same post:
Andrius wrote:ANYWAY. List of non-Recruiters:
ReaperCharlie
Lord Gurgi
Yosarin2

ooba isn't on here for obv. reasons.
1. doesn't put himself on here.
2. mentions ooba even though he doesn't list him.

Which brings me to his next post:
Andrius wrote:
Andrius - Town

k now he DOES list himself on there, and now he's changed his mind about who he wants SS to vig (she still doesn't have a vig shot, lulz) (correct me if I'm wrong, SS. I'm much too lazy to go back and find where you claimed, but I recall you saying that you could trade your vig power for a double-vote. please clarify)
and 2. asks her to vig ANOTHER non-recruiter.

WTF ANDRIUS.

Fos: YOU.
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:58 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Andrius wrote:P.S., <3's to Chronopie.

You think we should massclaim today? If Yos is corrent then we're in LyLo of sorts. :/
YEAH SURE. JUST BECAUSE YOS HAS BEEN 'CAUGHT' DOESN'T MEAN HE'S ALL OF A SUDDEN PLAYING TO A TOWN WINCON.

CHANCES ARE HE'S TOTALLY LYING THROUGH HIS TEETH ABOUT EVERYTHING BUT WISHING FRIEND FLIPPED OPPOSITE RECRUITER.

HELLO DUH.
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê