Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:15 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

/confirm
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #142 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Holy crap, you guys post quick. I'm here, I was just working.
Jack wrote:I think yos is scum.
The oddest post I've seen that hasn't been commented on. Is there any special reason for this?
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #269 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Personally, I'm not a big fan of Jack. Ever since the "claim" post, he's done almost nothing (and I know that's the pot calling the kettle black), except post short responses of very little content, usually piggybacking off someone else, presumably to keep his activity level up. If anything, I'd lay odds that the claim is completely fake, and that he's scum.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #421 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I also notice that Jack is still alive, despite his claim. I'm trying to think of what that could mean, but every line I can come up with leads to WIFOM:

-Jack is scum, so naturally, wasn't targetted.
-Jack isn't scum, so naturally, the mafia tried to hit the Doctor first.

This leads me to nowhere, but I still don't like Jack's claim.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #531 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Just as a heads up, I'm way behind- my work schedule started kicking my ass, and I've barely been keeping up with the games I'm modding. I'm trying to catch up, but I owed you guys an apology.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #532 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

So I'm trying to go back at look at Jack, and I still don't like him. I know I'm whipping an undead horse at this point, but he just gets my gut. But I have to admit, I can't find anything about him actually scummy; and from an intellectual standpoint, he's probably town. But he still raises my hackles.

A little light, but I'm trying to get some content out there while I look at some other people.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”