VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:34 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Hello yellow.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:02 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: Lowell

Wagon on a crash course outta RVS.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

7 pages in 2-3 days. Not bad

Ohhh joy, LMP is scum. No wait, Glork got to it first. Hey Glork, you scum in this game too?

AGar #65
: What have you 'seen' before, to vote hop on Glork?

Page 4 and LMP still reeks scum. I'm just not sold on Nikanor(yet.).

Xine is scum too! (Pity, I was looking forward to playing with her.)

Vote: Xine
Let's maximize wagon potential. Hurhurhur.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Nikanor wrote:You make it sound as if LMP and I are inseparably bonded or something.
You also make it sound as if you want to be convinced that I'm scum.
Why is Xine scummier than LMP, in your mind?
LMP's scummier, fo sho'.

But, I dislike it when it's just 1 wagon rolling along. I think we have a better shot at catching more scum if we do competing wagons. (Competing wagons are <3.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:56 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Jack wrote:
SnakePlissken wrote:or splitting the vote to save a potential scum team member VasudeVa?
Call him "Vas,"
Yes, you should. 8D.

Hey SnakePlissken: Do you honestly believe what you said? Do you think that Xine is Town then?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:23 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Yos: Are you considering Jack's meta before debunking EmpKing's theory? (Jack is scumWIFOMclaiming PR Theory?)
Empking: Are you making that theory solely from Jack's Meta?

Isn't it a little too early to be yelling chainsaw and misrep?
Empking wrote:Also, sleeping on it, Yos agreed with my quote (which was devoid of context and used pretty much the same words we were using) far too quickly for somebody who didn't know about the line.
Where did this happen?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:28 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Actually, it's more relevant than you think. When I saw Empking call out the JackscumWIFOMclaimingPR theory, I was like 'Ohh Jack, ever popular! That's
soo
him!' because it really does make sense with him in regards to his play/personality. (I'm sure other people familiar with Jack would agree with this.)

However, now that Empking admits that he has no knowledge of Jack's meta, myep that's a scum attack alright.

Vote: Empking
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Wow. I just completely forgot I was even in this game. Stupid New York subforum, why aren't you as awesome as Theme Park?

Snake is a reasonable lynch, sure.

@Snake:
I'm threatening the hammer.

UK & eldarad = Town.

Is it just me, or does it seem like Hayl is pulling whatever shit she can find to delay Snake's lynch? Too many fucking excuses on Snake with nary a mention of
his play
rather her comments are more on theory. It reads a LOT like she's IC-ing for snake. Srsly, check it out. Coaching/buddying very possible.

@Hayl:
Do you bus? What's your stand on bussing? Why are you defending/delaying the Snake lynch? Have you buddied/been accused of buddying before?
eldarad wrote:Nik, Vas - why do you oppose a Snake lynch?
Where did I say this?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:09 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@RC:
What am I doing so high up the Town list? I haven't done much yet.
I do agree with your points on Nacho, Sudo and Xine.

PEOPLE. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE WALL. RC IS ALWAYS SCUM, HE DID THOSE REPLACE IN WALLS THERE TOO. I HAVE YET TO PLAY WITH HIM AS TOWN. THEREFORE, HE IS ON A HOT STREAK OF ROLLING SCUM VS. ME AND IM WILLING TO BET HE'S STILL SCUM HERE.

Vote: RC
Unvote

*giggles*

Now to get back on the game, I still dislike Hayl's 'IC-ing' of Snake despite her answer. Are her answers accurate, for the people who may be familiar with Haylen? (*cough*Nikanor*cough*).

Imma put my vote there, regardless.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:10 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Oohh, good catch. Baah baahhh.

Vote: AGar
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:11 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Computer problems. Less posty everywhere. I hate BSOD's. D:<

I'm pretty lost so I think I'll be doing a bigger post sometime in the near future when I'm not cowering in fear of BSODs eating up mah txtsz.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:12 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Nocmen is superTown.
I have little doubt in my mind that Jack is Town. I think some of the Vanillaside players here who were scumbuddies with Jack would agree. *cough*RC*cough*

So plenty of mudslinging has happened, it seems. Nacho Vs. UK and Hayl Vs. AGar.

On Nacho vs. UK, I'm not sure I get what Nacho is getting at. Nacho, when was the last time you've played with UK? Care to tell me why you think her play is horrible and she's rusty scum? Her play is similar to what I've seen of her just recently though, where I was scum and she was Town.

On Hayl Vs. AGar, I dislike AGar's brutal frankness and dismissal of the case against him. He's cocky enough to say 'Yes, I did that' on the stuff people dislike him for. If he's scum, we're letting him get away with his bullshit because he admits to them anyway. "I'm being douchey anti-town on purpose yo" defense doesn't fly with me. On the other hand, Gawd, I think I'm seeing what he's saying on Hayl though. Doesn't read like bussing/distancing though because Hayl threatened to replace out.

I think I'll keep my vote on AGar because mean scum is tough to lynch and I disliked his defense on Nikanor's #477. He called it weak in a mean douchey way, said meta is shit HOWEVER says 'I'm a supah fly scum player yo'. Blatant contradiction here. That doesn't mean anything if it's coming from the player accused due to conflict of interest. Did anyone else find Nikanor's #477 slip case on AGar weak?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:30 am

Post by VasudeVa »

It's more like 'He contradicts his stances on meta in a conveniently asshole-y way so let's lynch him.'
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:30 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Since when was 'You won't catch me, no one can' not-meta? It is 100% meta. It is meta of you being a good scumbag. Nonspecific meta, but meta regardless. ANY shout-out to past play is considered meta. That's the main thing about it.

And I don't believe you. In your #608, your case is sooo centered on Haylen being a bad player(which I admit, I'm seeing.). But your attacks are centered on her uselessness and her uselessness alone. Even disregarding the flips of CJMiller and Snake(You called her out on not joining the Snake wagon and subtly coying over to the CJmiller wagon.). Your case on her is severely outdated, and now you are just capitalizing on her uselessness.

Actually, glancing over your ISO you are more interested in appearing Town and defending yourself rather than actually doing Town stuff. You are now just coyly OMGUS-ing UK's vote on you.

Plz lynch obvscum AGar, thx
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Nachomama, while you are here can you please answer my questions to you in #613 in regards to UK?

Also, thoughts on AGar plx.

(If there is already something like that somewhere, please feel free to quote and accuse me of skimming.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Believe me, UK is way calmer now. I've been on the receiving end of her rage not too long ago :P. My last finished game with her was Castlevania Mafia.. I think that was.. like 2 months after Descent into Chaos where I was on the receiving end.

I don't think that weed smoker or scum is a proper dichotomy here. In fact, I think her play here is way more similar to Castlevania Maf. Of course, I have never seen her as scum. (In fact, I've never been Town with UK in a finished game >.>)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Well then Vas, my eyes have been opened.
However, meta reasons aren't why I'm voting UK. Meta is far too easy to manipulate for most and is thus useless.
Well my main problem was you were either to calm UK and thus viewed her actions in scum-tinted glasses.

I don't really see your case though. I see quotes and criticisms, but no real/good judgment on what her scum intent was on each post you criticized. You were basically calling out the flaws in her play (just like AGar was to Hayl), but that's just that flaws. You weren't juicing out the scummy intentions of the posts you mentioned.

Now, thoughts on AGar's alignment? (Specifically, his actions and the case on him, not where his vote is.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:50 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Gad, people are actively ignoring obvscum staring at their faces.

Everyone's next post will comment on my case on AGar or he/she will earn my IRE.

YOU DO NOT WANT TO EARN MY IRE. I CAN BE VERY ANNOYING. SRSLY. DON'T TEST ME.

(Read my #613 and #635 too which eventually led to the case)

The case on AGar is basically this:
1. He is tunneling on Haylen like it's his fucking dayjob and is actively ignoring other options. Basically, he is capitalizing on Haylen's uselessness, constantly attacking her and pointing fingers towards her to
appear
like he is scumhunting. Whenever questioned about his Haylen vote, he proceeds to repeat the same bullshit about meta being trash and Haylen being useless. His attacks are so obviously his go-to whenever the alarm 'I need to look like I'm scumhunting' rings in his scum mind. He continuously attacks Haylen on her uselessness(albeit true), and not updating his case. This is evidenced by his ISO #15, when AGar first attacked Haylen for not joining the Snake wagon and hoping over to the CJMiller wagon. Even after CJMiller and Snake's town flips, he proceeds to attack her, precisely to keep the illusion of scumhunt.

2. He has a very convenient 'Meta is Trash', which can more be accurately expounded as 'Meta is Trash, don't use it to defend other people or I will be mean to you.....except for this one dude named AGar who's scum meta is 100% reliable, and it can be used as defense if ever he is wagoned and if he was scum in this game you won't catch him ever so don't vote for him, ever'.

#1 is especially damning. #2 is pretty damning too. If you don't know who to vote for, vote AGar!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:56 am

Post by VasudeVa »

UK is exempt. Might consider switching over to the Antihero wagon if it's deadline and people are still being stupid. Honestly though, I think that any lurker-cases are kind of meh. Harmless lurker cases are the bane of a lot of Towns. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who lost games because Town preferred to lynch harmless lurkers.

Please do consider lynching AGar~
Men of Noc wrote:1. I disagree with this. I feel that Haylen is suspicious because she is actively lurking and even said she'd rather take the backburner D1. Maybe AGar is tunneling on it, but what is your opinion, Vas, of the case on Haylen, besides just attacking AGar for it? All I've seen is this:

-snip quote-

And you questioning her about bussing.
No. Haylen is suspicious in her own right. While I agree that Haylen is useless and slightly scummy...but what makes AGar worse is that his tunnel is horrible. I am suspicious of his motivations. Think about it. He had Haylscum pegged just because of her uselessness alone? He keeps pointing out Hayl's uselessness... and keeps going back at Hayl's uselessness whenever people try to reason with him.

There are
many
useless people in this game and the only one he's calling out is Hayl. Kinda picky, doncha' think?

His attacks on her are simply 'She's useless. I called her scum for other reasons* yesterday, but I am too lazy to look back and think about that so I'll just ignore my previous reasons and keep pointing out her uselessness and meta's trashyness whenever people try to defend her.'

*the reasons: Hayl joining the Snake wagon and coying over to the CJMiller wagon. Both flipped Town.

LMP wrote:@VV: Your AGar case is not at all as damning as you think it is.
Empking wrote:#2 is not damning in the least. #1 is really bad either.
Please expound.

If you don't and AGar flips scum, I'll tunnel on
both
of you like a madman~. 8D.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Dear Jack, I missed your case. I slightly agree with it. But can we lynch AGar first? I'm sure-errer on him. I'm not a fan of lynching lurkers this early, scum or not. I always feel like we can do better if we are forced to lynch scummy lurkers.

LynchMePls wrote:@VV: Tunneling isn't scummy. If town thinks a particular player is scummy, why wouldn't they push it hard? I see "tunneling" thrown around all the time, and I've never seen someone accused of it flip scum. This is anecdotal from my point of view, but I don't understand why you think it is a major scum tell. Why are scum more likely to tunnel than town?

Tunneling is one of those buzzwords I hear thrown out when people want to look like they are scum hunting when they aren't actually scum hunting. If tunneling is the best thing you've got, your case isn't at all "damning".
Uhh, yeah. Goes to show, you aren't reading the case.
My launcher attack is on his tunnel, but my air combo(where the real damage is) is aimed at the content of his shitty tunnel.
(Fighting game metaphors for the win! *plays more Guilty Gear*)

GAME OVER!

CONTINUE?

Credits left: (0) Insert Coin!
Player Wins: 5. Insert Coin to Challenge!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Nocmen wrote:
Jack wrote:Can you define opportunistic for me?
Voting when others show interest in voting, and when they show appeal towards lynching someone and voting for them, joining in.
This sounds like a Yoga mantra I've heard somewhere before.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:56 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Xine wrote:You do realize his vote is on UK right now?
Sure I do! Why does he keep pointing out Haylen's uselessness when he wasn't even voting her? That's just him OMGUS-ing UK for voting him.
Xine wrote:Someone else pointed out that there are other useless players in this game, some of whom have suspicion on them from several people, why would he not go with one of them?
Why would he pick one instead going for multiple? (Answer:
He needed to look like he's consistent with his stances.
)
Xine wrote:The only “support” he ever got on the Haylen thing was from me, and I had my own reasons, in fact I think he moved his vote to UK before I placed mine on Haylen. Where’s the alarm?
The alarm was the wagon on him....and then he points fingers.
Xine wrote:How can he? She’s not exactly giving us anything new to work with
If you were paying attention, his first serious vote on Haylen was because of Haylen not voting Snake(flipped Town) and Haylen jumping over to the CJMiller wagon(Flipped Town.). Why hasn't he updated his case on Haylen based on his first accusation?
Xine wrote:Have you considered that he actually thinks she’s scum?
He's scummy enough to make me not consider. That's WIFOM I'm not willing to drink.
Xine wrote:Now that you put it that way, I can really dig that point. Shit! So much for my solid AGar=town read. I guess I’m gonna have to sit on this fence for a while.
Thanks a lot
I don't even understand what you're trying to say here.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:57 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: LMP

No reason to not sheep.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

RedCoyote wrote:I'm not worried. My boy Vas will stand up for me. Isn't that right, Vas?
Huh?

Vote: RC

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”