Mini 1070 The Godfather:Hunt for Sollozzo (GAME!)

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Exilon wrote:I my I me I I my I my me me me me me I me
There seems to be a running theme in your commentary of late - any reads on someone not based on interactions with you?
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

Sorry for not posting for a while but my computer's been down.

@mod: I'll have
limited access
for that reason.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by Andrius »

Votecount 1.8

"Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday..." - Apollonia

StrangerCoug (1): bv310
bv310 (1): pacman281292
pacman281292 (1): FakeGod
Thor665 (1): RedCoyote
Bud Bidderskins (3): Thor665, StrangerCoug, Wingless
RedCoyote (2): Katsuki, Zajnet
FakeGod (1): Antihero
Wingless (1): Exilon

Not Voting (1): Bib Budderskins

With 12 alive it takes 7 to gun someone down.
Deadline is set at October 31st, at 5:00pm PST.

Deadline is in like 5 days, mobsters.
pacman is V/LA until the 28th, IIRC. Bub's LA is noted.
All prods were picked up. That makes me a happy Godfather.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

SC 248 wrote:If you think your cases are better than Thor's on Bub Bidderskins, then by all means point me to them so I can look them over.
Post 202 explains my FG vote in further detail, but it also goes into why Kat and Zaj are good D1 lynches.

---

Yeah, the prods were picked up, but they're still not doing anything about it. I like how Kat is replacing into 86 page games (this isn't the game itself, this is a link to the replacement queue thread) but can't be bothered to keep up with this one.

Unvote
;
vote: Katsuki

I think we're obliged to burn a lynch on a lurker. It's just out of control at this point. bv has effectively made zero posts this game. pacman will be gone for a bit longer. Kat doesn't care. Zaj doesn't care. Antihero, Bub, FG, Exilon are running at about a post every couple of days (no, I don't count "I'm here, I'm posting tomorrow" nonsense). So, you know, there you go. There's 8 out of 12 players. Take your fucking pick.

I mean, I'm sorry for that, but I've about had it. Exilon gives us a Wingless vote of all things. Completely out of the blue. At this rate we'll have 6 wagons with one person each by the deadline. I hope to God that Thor, SC, and Wingless are all town. Since us four are holding the game up, I suspect we're going to have to get together if the town will have any hope of lynching today.

If I can't convince everyone to take out one of the chronic lurkers (e.g. bv, Kat, or Zaj), then I will get on the Bub wagon. This is a pretty pathetic start to this game though, I must say.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:32 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Strawman at its best.
I am only replacing into that game because mod can not find anyone else, as I had signed up for replacement a month ago. The way you take things out of context and blow up proportions is amazing (ly scummy), RC. I will quote the damned PM from the mod commenting on his observations on my reduced activity site-wide if needed.

My activity sitewide has taken a large hit, it is not just this game (I've had to replace out of numerous games which I've never had to do in the past). I just finished catching up in one game, and alas, I must hit the books for my 4th straight week with a midterm.

RC, is your only reason for voting me based on the replacing into that Mr. Flay game? I would love to hear whynot zajnet.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:49 pm

Post by Antihero »

@Exilon: Yeah, I also said I don't do gut.

@RC: That Kat vote is pretty out of the blue itself. What exactly are you calling Exilon down on?

If people aren't seeing FakeGod's continued refusal to scumhunt, I don't know what to tell you.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:57 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Kat 254 wrote:I am only replacing into that game because mod can not find anyone else, as I had signed up for replacement a month ago.
Perhaps more people should vote you Kat. It seems to be the only thing that gets you to pay attention to this game.

No, I don't want you to have Mr. Flay PM me, I want you to give
this
game the attention it deserves. I could care less whether you were in line to replace or not. I know I would never replace into an 86 page large game if I couldn't even keep up with my 11 page mini games, regardless of whether I was in line to or not. I also know I wouldn't take advantage of a game where 8 of the players are posting at an extremely slow rate or not at all
unless
I was scum. As a townie, I'd be pissed at this nonchalance, and if I was part of the problem, I would get my act together or I would apologetically replace out.

Moreover, I wouldn't be asking questions that I obviously don't care about the answers to. That's called faking activity, Kat.

So, Kat, come in here and start tearing me apart, but quit giving excuses and making emotional appeals. Tell us why the Bub wagon is a bad idea. Tell us why I should be lynched, or whoever else. Do that or replace out of this game. If you're a townie, you're wasting a slot that can be used for someone who has the time to play the game. I don't think you are though. I think this replacing into an 86 page game is just the straw that broke the camel's back.
Kat 254 wrote:I would love to hear whynot zajnet.
Why not Zaj? Why not you? Why not anyone of the 8 I mentioned? Be honest, you only care because it was you. If you weren't looking at this game through scum-tinted glasses you'd acknowledge how much of a drag you'd been instead of making excuses and trying to call me scummy for making a valid point. But what do you care? I'm the only one who's calling you out for this, so all you have to do is continue to paint me as the bad guy and there's no real harm done, right?

---
Antihero 255 wrote:What exactly are you calling Exilon down on?
His vote is misguided. He's making a new wagon on Wingless out of the blue. He basically ignores everything that went on in the thread for the past 4 pages or so. Thor is right, he's completely self-centered (but I caught on to that some time ago). Do you realize, with that vote, we now have 7 different people being voted? This is what happens when no one is here to debate and argue. I contend we need to address this problem by voting one of the lurkers, and I singled out Kat because she's paying attention to this game, she just doesn't care. I think if Kat was really too busy for this game, she wouldn't spring into action the second someone voted her, nor would she willingly replace into an 86 page game.

Check this out, I've been crunching some numbers.

There are now 257 total posts in the game so far. If you subtract the posts from Thor, Me, SC, Wingless, and the Mod, you get 119 posts. That means that more than 50% of the activity in this game has come from four players. If you subtracted all the posts that were little more than "I'm posting tomorrow" or "I have activity issues and will post later", it would be even more lopsided. Hell, I'd argue that me and Wingless aren't even really heavy posters. Rarely do either of us make more than one post a day, and we both average just slightly more than that.
Wingless
Wingless
Goon
Wingless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:41 am

Post by Wingless »

Exilon I don't understand your reason to seem town. I read the game and I found you scumhunting intensively. I felt you was really hunting. And I got a better person to vote.
Town: 1-2
Scum: 1-0(W/L).
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:28 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

I hate to invoke Lynch All Lurkers, but UNVOTE: Bub Bidderskins and VOTE: Katsuki. I did take a brief look at the post RedCoyote linked me to, so it's not in
THAT
much vain, but it's my best option right now.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Antihero »

RedCoyote wrote:
Antihero 255 wrote:What exactly are you calling Exilon down on?
His vote is misguided. He's making a new wagon on Wingless out of the blue. He basically ignores everything that went on in the thread for the past 4 pages or so. Thor is right, he's completely self-centered (but I caught on to that some time ago). Do you realize, with that vote, we now have 7 different people being voted? This is what happens when no one is here to debate and argue. I contend we need to address this problem by voting one of the lurkers, and I singled out Kat because she's paying attention to this game, she just doesn't care. I think if Kat was really too busy for this game, she wouldn't spring into action the second someone voted her, nor would she willingly replace into an 86 page game.
hmmm... you have a point about Kat, but I still hate FakeGod's active lurking.
StrangerCoug wrote:I hate to invoke Lynch All Lurkers, but UNVOTE: Bub Bidderskins and VOTE: Katsuki. I did take a brief look at the post RedCoyote linked me to, so it's not in
THAT
much vain, but it's my best option right now.
If we wanted to lynch ALL lurkers, we would need a lot more rope. RC already told me why he picked Kat, now why are YOU picking Kat?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

It's page 11 and Katsuki has barely posted content. If your inactivity is going to burden the game,
you tell the mod.
The mod of another game is not going to relay information to the mod of this game.

His only clear suspect is RedCoyote, and I'm having trouble reconstructing the case on him from his posts in ISO.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:25 pm

Post by FakeGod »

I skimmed over a game where Exilon was a VT.
He said that his suspicions grow over time, and that it's hard for him to have suspects on day 1.
He's rather bit more aggressive in this game...
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:37 am

Post by Thor665 »

@FakeGod - ending posts in ellipses is scummy. If you want to claim that Exilon is acting scummy then grow a set and say so.

I'm not sure I'm particularly against the Katsuki action, as I can understand the lurker vote movement, I'm just not really super excited by it. Of our lurkers, why Katsuki, and can't we just lynch Bub instead - he's almost a lurker and I've got a scummy gut vibe there at least.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:18 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Thor665 wrote:@FakeGod - ending posts in ellipses is scummy.
I personally beg to differ on this point, but if it comes off to you as noncommittal, I'm not going to fight you over it.

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Antihero »

Antihero wrote:If people aren't
seeing
voting for FakeGod for his continued refusal to scumhunt, I don't know what to tell you.
Fixed.

I would obviously prefer a FakeGod lynch today, but if that doesn't happen, I wouldn't mind settling for a Kat lynch.
RC wrote:I think if Kat was really too busy for this game, she wouldn't spring into action the second someone voted her, nor would she willingly replace into an 86 page game.
RC is right about this, and it reminds of someone's behavior in a very recent game (Kat should know what I'm talking about).
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Exilon »

WTF internet crashed I hads this post URGH.

Ok then, quickly enough.
I'm gonna be V/LA starting Friday which means I have less time to discuss. Anyway, I still see Wingless as a good lynching candidate - I'll post something a bit more substantial tomorrow (no, I haven't forgotten what was asked of me, just right now this is a bit more improtant and I don't have much time) but basically a read on what I have said about Wingless + a read of his ISO should give you good grounds to agree/disagree with Wingless -> Scum (so please do it.).

If it boils down to it, I can change my vote to Kat or wtv, although I see his low activity as a null tell. In my opinion, there's better lynches. BV is basically tied with Kat, but has done even less than Kat has, which places him higher on the lynchee list. I do agree with a Fakegod lynch. I like Antihero's analysis on him and also agree that his "will vote for the highest bandwagon on RVS" is not pro-town at all. Yet, the vast majority of his posts sound as town. His later ones don't tend so much to the good side, though.
Feels like I've been here before.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Thor665 wrote:If you want to claim that Exilon is acting scummy then grow a set and say so.
Exilon is scummy.

Calling all touhou fans!
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by FakeGod »

I think that was my first ever meta-based opinion ever.

I don't particularly find other not-as-active posters scummy, but I understand. It's college.

Calling all touhou fans!
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by FakeGod »

EBWOP: I have college and it's pretty hard to keep up with things, although I do make an effort to come and post.

We're nearing deadline. If push comes to shove, my vote goes on highest wagon.

Calling all touhou fans!
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by Zajnet »

I hate to do this this close to deadline, but V/LA until the evening of Friday the 29th. I have two midterms between now and then.
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Is there any of the players left who aren't V/LA and/or flaking?

I'm pretty content to note that the Bub wagon is currently the largest (well, thanks to SC we're tied with the RC wagon - but RC is pretty likely town, so I hate that wagon), all you single vote wagon losers better start screaming about how awesome your wagon is or move your votes to somewhere useful.

Let's kill the RC wagon.
Let's lynch Bub.
Let's not be deadline donked.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:35 pm

Post by Andrius »

Status Update

pacman is V/LA until tomorrow, the 28th. I'll PM him on the 29th and remind him to catch-up.
Zajnet is V/LA until the 29th.
Exilon is V/LA starting Friday... whatever that means.
How long you going to be gone, Exilon?

You can extend the deadline by 24 hours, which might help the situation.
I'll prod-check tomorrow.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

It doesn't matter if we extend the deadline or not. I think it's clear Kat is the worst offender here, but I could argue until I'm blue in the face... if I'm not being listened to (that is, being listened to by anyone who hasn't been active), it doesn't matter. I strongly urge the
Mod
to at least try to get some replacements in here.

The worst part is that I don't feel like SC or Thor are particularly townie. Wingless is probably the only person in this game I feel okay about, and possibly Antihero too (but that could be bias talking).

So, whatever,
unvote
;
vote: Bud Bidderskins
. Extending the game by a day won't help. If anything it's going to be worse this weekend (Halloween weekend in the US).
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:53 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Unvote, Vote: Bub Bidderskins

Calling all touhou fans!
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Post by Katsuki »

StrangerCoug wrote:It's page 11 and Katsuki has barely posted content. If your inactivity is going to burden the game,
you tell the mod.
The mod of another game is not going to relay information to the mod of this game.
You need to put on your reading glasses, stranger. Last I checked, SC read far better than this.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a