Newbie 1013(GAME OVER!|Scum win!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
AClockworkMelon
AClockworkMelon
Mafia Scum
AClockworkMelon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:30 am

Post by AClockworkMelon »

AClockworkMelon wrote:You said that you were suspicious of Zero last game?
EBWOP: I meant yesterday, not "last game".
"The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast." Oscar Wilde
nameloc1986
nameloc1986
Goon
nameloc1986
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:08 am

Post by nameloc1986 »

AClockworkMelon wrote:
nameloc1986 wrote:
Now answer this: why haven't you questioned Elli about his vote on you?
Did you miss the first few pages of the game?

After an attempt to seem mysterious Elli finally indicated that this post of mine caused his vote:
AClockworkMelon wrote:Is Doubt a noob? If so his not caring about being at L-2 indicates either a.) towniness or b.) he's not paying attention to the game. If he's not a noob then it doesn't indicate anything.
So you are assuming a page 24 vote was because of a page 3 post? I'm not sure what to think of your nonchalant behavior on this.

@Elli:
Why did you vote ACM?
Town Record: 2 - 3
Scum Record: 1 - 0
nameloc1986
nameloc1986
Goon
nameloc1986
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:11 am

Post by nameloc1986 »

Meanwhile Holy is at L-1. Seems like Civil forgot to mention that.
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:02 am

Post by Civil Scum »

Yeah, must have slipped my mind.
holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:03 am

Post by holycon »

I said when asked who my suspicions are early on that they were park and ant and my suspicions of park carried over to zero yes I haven't been all here real life is a kicker yes I voted acm in rvs yes I didn't unvote no I had no reason to keep the vote there outside of my own laziness

Do I need to claim
Something good... something good... You look like SNOOPY and it makes me smile... but you have smelly dog farts.

I'm a girl so please don't call me a him he or dude =)
mikemike778
mikemike778
Goon
mikemike778
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:15 am

Post by mikemike778 »

My suspicion list currently stands at

1. Holy
2. CS
3. ACM
4. Mad

In that order. I don't have a vote placed at the moment but don't see the value of lynching Holy this early in the day so will hold off for the time being.
nameloc1986
nameloc1986
Goon
nameloc1986
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:35 am

Post by nameloc1986 »

holycon wrote:Do I need to claim
If you have something to claim. If you're just going to claim VT there's no point.
nameloc1986
nameloc1986
Goon
nameloc1986
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:02 am

Post by nameloc1986 »

mikemike778 wrote:My suspicion list currently stands at

1. Holy
2. CS
3. ACM
4. Mad

In that order. I don't have a vote placed at the moment but don't see the value of lynching Holy this early in the day so will hold off for the time being.
Holy is at the top of your list but you say you don't want to lynched her right now. You haven't spoken much of Holy since the beginning when you gave two reasons for wanting her lynched and said she was your top suspect from the beginning. Are those the same reasons you suspect her now?
holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:44 am

Post by holycon »

1. Holy
2. CS
3. ACM
4. Mad

If you are so sure I'm scum then why don't you want me lunches?
Something good... something good... You look like SNOOPY and it makes me smile... but you have smelly dog farts.

MAD Scientist
MAD Scientist
Townie
MAD Scientist
Townie
Townie

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by MAD Scientist »

Holycon, who are you most suspicious of
now
?
Also, you seem to be mostly repeating previous posts. Do you have anything else to say to defend yourself?
mikemike778
mikemike778
Goon
mikemike778
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by mikemike778 »

holycon wrote:

1. Holy
2. CS
3. ACM
4. Mad

If you are so sure I'm scum then why don't you want me lunches?
If I was sure you were scum I would lynch you on the spot

As it is, I'm a long way from being sure - you are 1st in a list of 4 players I'm suspicious of for different reasons all of whom I've considered putting a vote down on today (as in day 2). With another week till the deadline, it seems sensible to give it more time to make sure we get it right.

Having said that your attempts to defend yourself aren't particularly convincing at the moment.

You are 1st in a list of 4 people all of whom I'm suspicious of for different reasons.
mikemike778
mikemike778
Goon
mikemike778
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by mikemike778 »

MAD Scientist wrote:Holycon, who are you most suspicious of
now
?
Also, you seem to be mostly repeating previous posts. Do you have anything else to say to defend yourself?
MAD you just seem to pop up now again with your contributions ? Why is this ? Is it a time thing (as in you don't have time) or are you just reading the thread but choosing not to comment.

This is the main reason why you are on my list- anyone can post pro-town like replies if they have several days to think about it in advance, I'd be concerned that if you are scum then its going to be pretty difficult for us to pick up on it.
mikemike778
mikemike778
Goon
mikemike778
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by mikemike778 »

mikemike778 wrote:
MAD Scientist wrote:
Civil Scum wrote:My instinct says MikeMike at this point. MikeMike and possibly Holycon.
Why these two? Is it just instinct, or something more?
?
What about you? what do you think - you voted Civil Day 1, do you still think he's scum ? General consensus seems to be he's very pro town but I'm not ruling out him just being a pretty good scum player.

If you do - then who is your pick for his partner ?
MAD - You never answered this, what do you think of Civil ?

I'm still uncomfortable with his over-the-top reaction to Zero and the setting up of future policy lynches. Its the kind of thing that looks ideal for a Scum player to hide behind with this voting. The general consensus is he's town which I can see why but you voted for him D1 so I'm very interested to see what you think of him now.
nameloc1986
nameloc1986
Goon
nameloc1986
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by nameloc1986 »

Mike can you answer my concern? (post 632)

I know you answered Holy's question but my question was slightly different.
mikemike778
mikemike778
Goon
mikemike778
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by mikemike778 »

nameloc1986 wrote:

1. Holy
2. CS
3. ACM
4. Mad

Holy is at the top of your list but you say you don't want to lynched her right now. You haven't spoken much of Holy since the beginning when you gave two reasons for wanting her lynched and said she was your top suspect from the beginning. Are those the same reasons you suspect her now?
As mentioned in previous post, Holy is top of my list but one of 4 people who I'm suspicous of hence signing her death warrant seems premature. If it was deadline day today then I would lynch her. Holy has reminded me a lot of a couple of Bad guys from the Nintendo game - I noticed it early on and these things stick with you.

Not sure what to make of her recent posts ... she's not exactly come out with a convincing arguement to keep her unlynched yet though has she?
holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by holycon »

now
?
When people quit asking me to repeat myself I will

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by holycon »

mikemike778 wrote:
nameloc1986 wrote:

1. Holy
2. CS
3. ACM
4. Mad

As mentioned in previous post, Holy is top of my list but one of 4 people who I'm suspicous of hence signing her death warrant seems premature. If it was deadline day today then I would lynch her. Holy has reminded me a lot of a couple of Bad guys from the Nintendo game - I noticed it early on and these things stick with you.

Not sure what to make of her recent posts ... she's not exactly come out with a convincing arguement to keep her unlynched yet though has she?
Your comparing me to a bad guy in a video game really that's the best you have

Also why do I need to argue everyone's reasons for thinking I'm scum is my voting and inattentivness how can I argue that I told the truth and that's all there is

nameloc1986
nameloc1986
Goon
nameloc1986
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by nameloc1986 »

holycon wrote:
now
?
How about this, three pages ago you said:
holycon wrote:i still have suspicions of ANT but i'm not sure who i think is his scum buddy but im kinda middle of the road on mad so i'm still keeping my eye on her
And you haven't mentioned your CURRENT suspicions since. Has this changed or do you have the same suspicions?

It's not like you've been a broken record with your posts so I do see why you're so frustrated to answer people's questions.
nameloc1986
nameloc1986
Goon
nameloc1986
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by nameloc1986 »

holycon wrote:Your comparing me to a bad guy in a video game really that's the best you have
He said it was a Nintendo THEMED mafia game, not necessarily a video game character.
holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by holycon »

nameloc1986 wrote:
holycon wrote:Your comparing me to a bad guy in a video game really that's the best you have
He said it was a Nintendo THEMED mafia game, not necessarily a video game character.
Got it I was confused

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by holycon »

nameloc1986 wrote:
holycon wrote:
now
?
How about this, three pages ago you said:
holycon wrote:i still have suspicions of ANT but i'm not sure who i think is his scum buddy but im kinda middle of the road on mad so i'm still keeping my eye on her
And you haven't mentioned your CURRENT suspicions since. Has this changed or do you have the same suspicions?

It's not like you've been a broken record with your posts so I do see why you're so frustrated to answer people's questions.
It just seems like I answer a question and two post later someone's asking the same question

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by holycon »

Yes ant and mad but now its more mad then ant mad has only popped in a fee times and only to ride other peoples coat tails she's a parrot and that for me is a huge scum tell and actually I'm going to vote for now that I think about it more she seems to only pop in when we mention her so she can stay under the radar and we have aloud her to do so

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by holycon »

UNVOTE: VOTE: mad

AClockworkMelon
AClockworkMelon
Mafia Scum
AClockworkMelon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:48 pm

mikemike778 wrote:1. Holy
2. CS
3. ACM
4. Mad
You had, during day one, claimed that you thought CS was "the most pro-town player here". Now he's near the top of your list of suspects. Is this because of the stuff regarding policy lynches or is something else going on that I'm not aware of?
AClockworkMelon
AClockworkMelon
Mafia Scum
AClockworkMelon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:50 pm

holycon wrote:mad has only popped in a fee times and only to ride other peoples coat tails she's a parrot and that for me is a huge scum tell and actually I'm going to vote for now that I think about it more she seems to only pop in
when we mention her
so she can stay under the radar and we have aloud her to do so

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”