Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Antihero »

Well, I'm a VT, so I guess I'm not a bad lynch for today... *sigh*

Some final thoughts: My picks for the scum are CKD and dry-fit (if bazz is scum, he did a really good job at it; I wouldn't be shocked if Z is scum, but I have a townread on him).
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
nameloc1986
nameloc1986
Goon
nameloc1986
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by nameloc1986 »

andrew94 wrote:antihero claim...
Like I told Shotty, let's don't be too hasty. I rather others weigh in and give their opinions before Antihero claims. If he is watcher, he needs to claim only as a last resort.

P-edit: *sigh*...........
Town Record: 2 - 3
Scum Record: 1 - 0
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by andrew94 »

antihero u fail at reverse physology. so what if you are telling the truth

die!
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by Antihero »

nameloc1986 wrote:
Like I told Shotty, let's don't be too hasty. I rather others weigh in and give their opinions before Antihero claims. If he is watcher, he needs to claim only as a last resort.

What are you sighing about? You're the one who slapped on the vote to L2 (and who's another viable lynch candidate right now?). Plus, I'm not the other watcher.

If you want to get frustrated, I suggest you direct some of it toward yourself.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by Antihero »

Oh, and before anyone starts whining about "AH, why did you claim, you weren't at L1," I took this as an intent to vote.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by andrew94 »

yes, obs the best effect of my role is to get you to claim

vote antihero
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Post by Empking »

I'm much more an anti-wagon fan than the Jason-wagon fan and since Dryfit isn't going to get votes (and you can all see why he's scummy and don't need me to tell you.) I'll be willing to hammer Anti (though I agree the claim was premature.)
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
nameloc1986
nameloc1986
Goon
nameloc1986
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:00 am

Post by nameloc1986 »

Antihero wrote:
nameloc1986 wrote:

What are you sighing about? You're the one who slapped on the vote to L2 (and who's another viable lynch candidate right now?). Plus, I'm not the other watcher.

If you read what I said, you'll know exactly why I'm sighing. I was telling Andrew not to be too hasty with getting you to claim and now you've gone and claimed. I said before that if we get a VT claim we need to lynch said person so we don't help the scum watcher-snipe. Therefore you're more than likely going to be our lynch. Why the 'tude and backlash over a sigh? Can't I sigh if I want to? sheesh! :igmeou:
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:36 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Trying to catch up and make a proper posting, Im going out of the country to London soon and will try to post again before I go. Have not been on much the past few days with Packing/travel arrangements & friends and family being at the house.

Baffled by Andrew investigating himself... why? its not like you can kill yourself is it? dont understand that.. Still happy with my Antihero vote though... he seems to dismiss any scanario where town can win. Thats not something town would do.
ooBAZZoo
ooBAZZoo
Goon
ooBAZZoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:57 am

Post by ooBAZZoo »

@andrew - You haven't answered the queries I posted in #506. I don't like it when people dismiss my questions: not only is it bad for town (because it shows you are skipping over posts and only concerned with your own agenda, rather than taking in the whole game), it is also impolite.
x
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:05 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

ooBAZZoo wrote:@andrew - You haven't answered the queries I posted in #506. I don't like it when people dismiss my questions: not only is it bad for town (because it shows you are skipping over posts and only concerned with your own agenda, rather than taking in the whole game), it is also impolite.
I would agree Andrew only is concerned by his own agenda.. I believe he feels safe because he is uncountered in being Rolecop which near enough confirms him as town so he now does not have to worry about being lynched or answer to anybody for his actions or lack off actions
ooBAZZoo
ooBAZZoo
Goon
ooBAZZoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:45 am

Post by ooBAZZoo »

I'm currently doing a re-read of Antihero; typing as I go.

-- First thing I pick up on is this:
Antihero wrote:New reads: shotty and CKD are town, joystick is scum
Vote: Joystick
This was posted before the general attack of joystick, and long before andrew claimed he investigated. To me this seems a little early for Anti to be bussing Joystick if he is scum.
-- The first few pages Anti seems to be on the backfoot with his posts. This could be his defensiveness showing because he is scum, but he also came under pressure from alot of questions regarding the way he had picked up on other people's accusations (if that makes any sense), so could be in response to that. Null-tell
-- posts #141 and #142 read like genuine responses to the pernikety issues people were having with him. Slight town read from these.
-- posts #188 and #196 seem like genuine attacks on Joystick!
-- His main reason for thinking andrew was fakeclaiming was because andrew specifically quoted 'vanilla', yet smashbro confirmed that the cop would only receive a 'yes' or 'no' to whether the player had a power role. Discredits a lot of CKD's case on him about pushing that andrew was lying.

Most of Anti's play gives me a slight town read, however I guess the main thing to pick up on is that he doesn't address the joystick issue when it is the main topic of discussion for most players: Scum points for this.

Conclusion: If the circumstances were different (i.e. if we didn't have this setup with so many safe players, he wasn't at L-2, and he hadn't already claimed) I would suggest that we look elsewhere for our lynch, because I feel there are scummier players out there. I do feel that CKD's attack on Anti, whilst not necessarily a misrepresentation, is certainly an exaggeration. At first I thought it is likely that the Anti wagon was a result of scum manipulation, although its strange to see many of our so called 'safe' players on the wagon, so maybe not. Also, despite not agreeing with his case against Anti, I don't have much of a scumread of CKD (infact, I give CKD town-points for the way he's pursued his Anti case so much, because if CKD were scum, he'd be giving himself away by pushing so hard on a town player).

My main problem is that, whilst I don't have a scumread on Anti, he has now claimed VT, and as a result we don't really have a choice but to lynch him (we can't really pressure another player and risk exposing another power role). I'll reserve my vote for now, only hammering Anti if the situation changes, or if we get closer to the deadline and I need to for the lynch.
[I realise if Antihero flips scum I'm gonna look pretty suspicious, but this is my genuine read on him]
x
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:37 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Guys, I am really sorry. But I am on V/LA as of now. I am getting an early night and leaving tomorrow morning and won't be back home until Tuesday afternoon/evening.. depending on how late I get back into Belfast on monday night.
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:09 am

Post by Dry-fit »

I really doubt
Antihero wrote:Some final thoughts: My picks for the scum are CKD and dry-fit (if bazz is scum, he did a really good job at it; I wouldn't be shocked if Z is scum, but I have a townread on him).
What about jason?
andrew94 wrote:forthly, im checking myself to see if im a power role
Please don't do this. Confirming a watcher could be signifigant if scum decide to counterclaim.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Dry-fit »

EBWOP: that first sentence should be: I really doubt scum would claim vt prematurely in this situation. But we may have to lynch Anti anyways...still like my jason vote.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:22 am

Post by Empking »

Reading through antihero I'm not seeing him as scum.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:31 am

Post by andrew94 »

if we move to a new wagon, we risk another watcher outing themselves

no
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:33 am

Post by andrew94 »

ooBAZZoo wrote:
andrew94 wrote:forthly, im checking myself to see if im a power role (so im not a threat so dont kill me plx thanks)
WTF? I may be a slight noob, but this makes no sense to me. Why would you do that?

---

Also, how has Shotty's watcher claim slipped by? andew you've been contradicting yourself, saying at one point you got a 'no power role' last night, and that we should lynch this vanilla player (who you haven't yet revealed, unless I'm mistaken), yet you are also saying that we shouldn't lynch Shotty, implying that you confirm his watcher claim?
Explain yourself.

1) i was obs joking
2) im not saying who is what and what (no helping scum s niper)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Empking »

OK. I was thinking about NL but that's too big a gamble. I'll hammer tomorrow if need be.
nameloc1986
nameloc1986
Goon
nameloc1986
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:22 am

Post by nameloc1986 »

Okay in case Antihero gets hammered:

1) Shotty, flip a coin to see if you watch Andrew or the player I say I'll hide behind
2) Unconfirmed watcher, flip a coin to see if you watch Shotty or another player of your choice
3) Andrew, check out Shotty

I was going to hide behind Shotty, but Andrew can take care of that. I rather risk my life for someone who's not claimed.

@Everyone: Who should I hide behind? Any other suggestions?
nameloc1986
nameloc1986
Goon
nameloc1986
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:30 am

Post by nameloc1986 »

nameloc1986 wrote:Okay in case Antihero gets hammered:

1) Shotty, flip a coin to see if you watch
the player I'll hide behind
or
Empking

2) Unconfirmed watcher, flip a coin to see if you watch
Shotty
or
Andrew

3) Andrew, check out Shotty

I was going to hide behind Shotty, but Andrew can take care of that. I rather risk my life for someone who's not claimed.

@Everyone: Who should I hide behind? Any other suggestions?
Change my mind already :P

Edited, changes in bold.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:31 am

Post by Antihero »

nameloc1986 wrote:
Antihero wrote:
nameloc1986 wrote:

If you read what I said, you'll know exactly why I'm sighing. I was telling Andrew not to be too hasty with getting you to claim and now you've gone and claimed. I said before that if we get a VT claim we need to lynch said person so we don't help the scum watcher-snipe. Therefore you're more than likely going to be our lynch. Why the 'tude and backlash over a sigh? Can't I sigh if I want to? sheesh! :igmeou:
I'm a little pissed that you slapped your vote on me with crappy reasoning. That's why the 'tude.
dry-fit wrote:What about jason?
jason, while obviously not reading, is probably town.
nameloc1986
nameloc1986
Goon
nameloc1986
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:00 am

Post by nameloc1986 »

Antihero wrote:I'm a little pissed that you slapped your vote on me with crappy reasoning. That's why the 'tude.
A) Getting pissed does not help your defense in mafia
B) My reasoning is my reasoning and I can vote who I damn well please whether you think it's crappy reasoning or not.
C) Half of the reasons of my votes are to entitle are reaction. Yours is noted.
D) You're the one who claimed prematurely knowing good and well that we would have to lynch a person who claimed VT. If you get lynched it's your own damn fault and not anyone else.

FUTURE NOTE FOR EVERYONE ELSE WHO MAKES IT TO DAY THREE: IF YOU ARE VT DON'T CLAIM UNTIL ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:38 am

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

2th Vote Count of Day 2

with 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch
Anti-hero is the current wagon leader at L-1

Anti-hero (5):
curiouskarmadog, jasonT1981, drmyshottyizsik, nameloc, andrew94

JasonT1981 (1):
Dry-Fit

Dry-Fit (1):
Empking

curiouskarmadog (1):
Anti-hero

not voting:
ooBAZZoo, Zdenek

jasonT1981 is V/LA Saturday 30th until Tuesday 2nd
Zdenek is V/LA now until Sunday 31st

deadline is Monday, November 15, 11:00 P.M. EST
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:52 am

Post by Empking »

I'd suggest hiding behind CKD.

Return to “Completed Open Games”