Open 226: Big Love - Game over! Town wins!

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Wacka 627 wrote:
Case to come on why I think Shattered is an idiot misguided townie.

Case to come on why I think Mr. Sandman might be Don's lover.
I don't know how I missed this... rolefishing and scum defense all rolled into one?
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:49 am

Post by Miyu »

See, that is the thing Hito. Your scope of vision seems to be much like Ythill's; narrow. You have this preconceived notion of how exactly each alignment will be, and you try to fit each person into that peg - whether they fit or not. Like I said in I believe two posts, that was not a case. That was discussing proposed connections, and how he thought I was scum because of other people - but not anything I did. Which like I said, I find to be bullshit.

There hasn't been pressure to scumhunt in this game for a ridiculous amount of pages; which is both painfully obvious and sad. So trying to pull that shtick on just me, is another case of bullshit. Not contributing? Have you been reading the thread? The only people contributing are yourself, Ythill, and myself. Which isn't even at a level of active contributing.

I've been trying to scumhunt since I entered this game Hito. Like I've said before, extremely difficult when you ask people questions and they don't answer. Asking people questions about their thoughts is part of how I scumhunt. So if people don't answer, then wow gone.

The questions are relevant. Yourself and Ythill have declared yourselves confirmed townies, and for everyone to vote with you. So yes, answering questions is relevant. Considering that you're demanding such cooperation.

Your responses, they about made me die with laughter. Completely avoiding actually addressing the issues which I called you out on, and continued misrepresentation. Haha. You turned it into an argument the moment you decided to misrepresent me, you continued it every time you did it there after.
Hi.
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:02 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Day Six Vote Count #1

Not voting: DrippingGoofball, hitogoroshi, Miyu, Mr. Sandman, RedCoyote, Ythill, ZeroFang

With 7 alive, 4 votes are required for a lynch.

V/LA:

Activity Check!

DrippingGoofball replaces Sanxion! Welcome her to the game, guys!

Prod Count:

Muthaa, smashbro_of_the_SSS - 2

chihuahua0, millar13, Pittbunny, Reverse Simplicity, Sanxion, Shattered Viewpoint, Switz, youngminii - 1

Deadline for Day 6 is Sunday, 7th November at 8pm UK time.
    Show
    DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
    ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
    ChannelDelibird: ;_;
    DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
    DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
    ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
    Ythill
    Ythill
    Fabio
    Ythill
    Fabio
    Fabio

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:02 pm

Post by Ythill »

Okay... we've got 5 days. My busy week is finally slowing down. I have the next two days off of work, during which time I will complete all of the promised analysis and be ready to make a final decision. Hopefully, we have enough town players active at that point to achieve a scum lynch.
    Miyu wrote:The only people contributing are yourself, Ythill, and myself.
    Bullshit. Red's been contributing. You've been wasting a lot of words OMGUSing confirmed townies. You OMGUSed Sandman too, so I suppose we could call
    that
    scumhunting.
    Record:
    Town 10W/15L
    Scum 4W/1L
    Other 2W/2L
    Newbie 1L

"So yeah, it is a sign from the angels." ~CooLDoG
    Mr.Sandman
    Mr.Sandman
    Goon
    Mr.Sandman
    Goon
    Goon

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

Miyu wrote:Sandman. What are your opinions on RedCoyote, Mallow, and Switz? You specifically said that I was scummy since the Wacka days, which I believe implies that I have done scummy things. Please point those out. It really is not a difficult task. If you are going to think someone is a particular alignment and say it vocally; then you really should back it up with some sort of reasoning and evidence. Especially when asked nicely.
    You're going out of your way to be as unhelpful as possible.

If this is the post you mean, your own post looks even more stupid, because I specifically said 'Miyu, that's because Wacka did enough to convince me of your scumminess. You haven't done anything overly scummy, but that doesn't detract from the actions of who you replaced '. I think you have now however, and your whole defense to what people are presenting to you consists of nothing but saying that people don't have a case and that their useless and full of hot air. Also, picking up on things like you did in my last post about not realising it was mallow who got lynched, clearly mixing the two up in my mind. I'm not trying to deceive everyone about your scumminess based on a 'lie' I tell everyone, in the hopes that noone remembers who the last lynch was. I was wrong about the willing to hammer mallow bit, I misremembered Ythill's question at the top of the lynch page, as a statement that you had said you intended to hammer, however.

As for the first part of quoted post, I wouldn't write Red off but I find Zero and Sanxion more likely candidates. I read Zero and I think he's scummy for the way he barely mentions Miyu despite Miyu being the scummiest player in the game. Then I read Sanxion and Sanxion seems scummier for the semi-defenses he puts up of Miyu, and the confessions of lurking and merely jumping on the SV bandwagon just because everyone else was. Then I look at the fact that Sanxion didn't post since pre-last night lynch and I wonder if he was actually about last night to have scum discussion before he disappeared, because if he's scum and wasn't, I think it's unlikely he would've been left in the game. I know it's a technical thing but I'd be glad to hear opinion on that last point, whether there could possibly be any merit to it and if so, what can be made of it.
    DrippingGoofball
    DrippingGoofball
    Mafia Piñata
    DrippingGoofball
    Mafia Piñata
    Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Well hello, your replacement is here!
    Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
    "She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
    DrippingGoofball
    DrippingGoofball
    Mafia Piñata
    DrippingGoofball
    Mafia Piñata
    Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:56 pm

Ythill who are we lynching?
    Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
    Ythill
    Ythill
    Fabio
    Ythill
    Fabio
    Fabio

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by Ythill »

Hell yes.

Hi DGB... sooo happy you're here. Your slot looks townie to me so far so I'm going to assume that I'm correct for this post. Here's the skinny:

We are @ 2:5 with two claimed lovers alive and therefore LYLO. Hito and I are the lover pair with no CC, therefore confirmed town. You, Sandman, ZeroFang, Red, and Miyu are the lynch pool. Of them, you and Sandman seem towniest to me and Miyu seems scummiest but none of that is 100% and I'd like your opinions before we lynch.

No point in reading the whole game. Iso me for a shit-ton of analysis, including VCs, isos on dead scum, isos on suspicious players, and an experimental peek at post density per topic; hito's done some good work too. Hop around from there and feel free to ask questions. I'm going to do a few more isos tonight/tomorrow.

I'm assuming you will vote with the bloc, yes?
    Record:
    Town 10W/15L
    Scum 4W/1L
    Other 2W/2L
    Newbie 1L

Ythill
    Ythill
    Fabio
    Ythill
    Fabio
    Fabio

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by Ythill »

Record:
    Town 10W/15L
    Scum 4W/1L
    Other 2W/2L
    Newbie 1L

Ythill
    Ythill
    Fabio
    Ythill
    Fabio
    Fabio

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by Ythill »

Sanx

A lurky player that liked to jump on bandwagons. His VT role makes the lurking look a little worse. He attacked Wacka, 5 confirmed townies, chi, and SV; of them, he voted all but hito and myself. He buddied to or defended Miyu and 5 confirmed townies, including some of those he voted. He chainsawed on behalf of Miyu and eventually called her null despite his read on Wacka.

Sanx made a big swing between dismissing millar's play and voting him between isos 5 & 7, then he swung back to dismissing millar's play in iso 9. He experienced a longer swing on Robo. His first "open set-up fail" seemed transparent and natural but then he made the same mistake later and used it to justify calling for early lover claims. His vote vs. Wacka was brief and ambivalent. He tunneled Robo hard. Later in the game, as he started to get distracted, Sanx dropped two strong behavioral towntells that looked legitimate.

There are certainly reasons to suspect Sanx, but I don't see him having the finesse to fake behavioral tells so well.
    Prima facie
    connections to Miyu are belied by the lack of similar connections to the dead scum, though I suppose that could have been a gear change. Overall, I'm still leaning town on the slot.
    Record:
    Town 10W/15L
    Scum 4W/1L
    Other 2W/2L
    Newbie 1L

RedCoyote
    RedCoyote
    Jack of All Trades
    RedCoyote
    Jack of All Trades
    Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:50 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Hey, DGB!
    Ythill
    Ythill
    Fabio
    Ythill
    Fabio
    Fabio

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by Ythill »

Smash

An aggressive player despite being an infrequent poster. He attacked 6 confirmed townies, chi, and SV; he only voted three times: chi, SV, and confirmed town. Smash defended or buddied to Zero, Sandman, and 8 confirmed town. He cited others arguments a lot and generally flew under the radar. The internal contradictions in iso 9 seem natural and indicitive of townie indecision. Null leaning town overall.

Red

A skilled player who has been looking at lots of angles, Red has attacked Miyu, ZF, Sandman, Sanx, and 5 town; of them, he's voted 4 now-confirmed town. He defended or buddied to Wacka/Miyu, Sanx, ZF, and 6 town. Early on, he voted a claimed lover because he hadn't read the game; which looks like a legitimate mistake. There was one place it looked like Red was role-fishing but he explained that well. He put a lot of energy into defending the Miyu slot (almost too much for both to be scum) but he's put even more energy into buddying up to me and that's what worries me the most. Here's an intriguing quote...
    Red wrote:We should let the vote counts do some of the heavy lifting here. The more I read over the flipped scum's posts, the more I feel like it's a wasted effort trying to draw any solid conclusions.
    My VC analysis had implicated five people at that point, including RC. Scum isos hadn't sullied him at all. In fact, little but the VCs had. If Red was being tactical, he was arguing against himself, which seems dumb.

Overall, leaning further town, but I
    really
    don't like the buddying.
    Record:
    Town 10W/15L
    Scum 4W/1L
    Other 2W/2L
    Newbie 1L

DrippingGoofball
    DrippingGoofball
    Mafia Piñata
    DrippingGoofball
    Mafia Piñata
    Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:13 am

Do we have possible bus'ing here?

Miyu
    Miyu
    Goon
    Miyu
    Goon
    Goon

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:01 am

Post by Miyu »

Welcome to the game DGB.

Seriously Ythill. Learn to read and comprehend what you read like Hito. I said contributing. Which you quoted in that quote. So I'm extremely confused at how you could so blatantly misrepresent what I say when you had what I said right in the text box.

Sandman, you are beyond ridiculous right now. Instead of owning up to the fact that you've ignored things posed to you, when it is pointed out after you've acknowledged it - you turn it around. I mean seriously. I'm the scummiest player in the game? Then please make a case, outline your points. Because I'm pretty sure I've asked you this previously, and you avoided doing it. Because by your own words, the majority of your reasoning for why you think I am scummy is because of something that Wacka did. Which you so conveniently dropped yesterDay, but are so quickly back on toDay.

Haha. So you read Ythill's post, and auto-assumed that I had wanted to hammer? Wow. Tip, you should probably actually read what I say; rather than put something someone else said into my mouth.

Calling a 'case' bullshit, uhm please point out how that means full of hot air as well as useless. Because I'm pretty sure I said bullshit only. It doesn't look like you read my last post, so I'll repeat. Ythill and Hito are demanding cooperation from all of us, and demanding a voting block. They are claiming that because they are uncounterclaimed, that they are confirmed townies and therefore their word is correct; regardless of whether it is or not. I say they, because their brains are melding and especially in the case of what Ythill says; Hito will autoagree. Apparently you missed this part? Where Ythill specifically said that Hito was confirmed so he was correct? You also missed the part where I did not agree with that ridiculous notion?

Okay, next part. Because they are demanding such things, and I am apparently popular topic. I will defend myself. Get over it. I will never do something simply because someone says so. Get over it. I don't bandwagon. Get over it.

Will post more later. Later later after a long day.
    Hi.
    Miyu
    Miyu
    Goon
    Miyu
    Goon
    Goon

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:09 am

Post by Miyu »

Sandman is scum. Partner is either
    Sanxion
    DGB or ZF.

Will detail in next post, after school and work.
    Hi.
    DrippingGoofball
    DrippingGoofball
    Mafia Piñata
    DrippingGoofball
    Mafia Piñata
    Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:09 am

mod iso 10 wrote:
    chihuahua0
    (
    don_johnson
    , smashbro_of_the_SSS,
    Robocopter87
    , ZeroFang,
    yabbaguy
    ) 5 (L-5)
    Muthaa
    (
    Sanxion
    Xite91
    chihuahua0
    ) 3 (L-7)
    Reverse Simplicity
    (Mr.Sandman) 1 (L-9)
    Robocopter87
    (
    Muthaa
    ) 1 (L-9)
    Wacka Alpaca (
    Shattered Viewpoint
    ) 1 (L-9)
    Xite91
    (
    youngminii
    ) 1 (L-9)
    yabbaguy
    (Wacka Alpaca,
    millar13
    ) 2 (L-8)

Not voting:
    Fidelis
    Guthrie
    PaltryExcuse
    Pittbunny
    Reverse Simplicity
    One of Red(smashbro)/ZF is scum distancing on the early Chi wagon.
    AGREED - if not BOTH.

mod iso 13 wrote:
    chihuahua0
    (
    don_johnson
    , smashbro_of_the_SSS,
    Xite9
    ) 3 (L-7)
    millar13
    (
    chihuahua0
    , ZeroFang, Mr.Sandman,
    Robocopter87
    , Wacka Alpaca,
    Sanxion
    Shattered Viewpoint
    ) 7 (L-3)
    Robocopter87
    (
    Muthaa
    Pittbunny
    ) 2 (L-8)
    Xite91
    (
    youngminii
    ) 1 (L-9)

Not voting:
    Fidelis
    Guthrie
    millar13
    PaltryExcuse
    Reverse Simplicity
    yabbaguy
    Wasn't ZF just voting chi? Now he's willing to follow him? At least one more scum
    must
    be on that wagon.
    NOT QUITE AGREEING, ZF, Sandman and Wacka get tiny townie points here.

mod iso 18 wrote:
    chihuahua0
    (smashbro_of_the_SSS) 1 (L-9)
    millar13
    (ZeroFang, Mr.Sandman,
    Sanxion
    chihuahua0
    ) 4 (L-6)
    Robocopter87
    (
    Xite9
    ) 1 (L-9)
    Xite91
    (
    youngminii
    Pittbunny
    Fidelis
    Robocopter87
    yabbaguy
    millar13
    don_johnson
    , Wacka Alpaca,
    Muthaa
    ) 9 (L-1)

Not voting:
    Enigma
    PaltryExcuse
    Shattered Viewpoint
    Zajnet

Why didn't SV hammer? Extreme buddying, playing the long game, or a teammate looking bad on the wagon? Wacka's vote came with a blathered explanation. If it's the long game, then Red's slot looks bad because if the chi bus was the plan from the begining, that would explain why smash parked there for most of D1.
    WACKA is 100% SCUM NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.

mod iso 22 wrote:
    chihuahua0
    (smashbro_of_the_SSS,
    don_johnson
    Fidelis
    Sanxion
    Robocopter87
    , ZeroFang) 6 (L-4)
    millar13
    (Mr.Sandman,
    chihuahua0
    ) 2 (L-8)
    Robocopter87
    (
    Xite9
    ) 1 (L-9)
    Xite91
    (
    Switz
    Pittbunny
    millar13

Muthaa
    Shattered Viewpoint
    ) 5 (L-5)

Not voting:
    Enigma
    DavidParker
    yabbaguy
    Zajnet
    , Wacka Alpaca
    Chi's been tunneling on Millar all day, ZF and Sanx both came off of the Millar wagon and ended up on chi. Maybe I missed a stepping-stone vote in the interim but it looks like they both avoided hot-topic Xite while crossing to what may be a bus.
    mod iso 25 wrote:
    chihuahua0
    (smashbro_of_the_SSS,
    don_johnson
    Fidelis
    Sanxion
    Robocopter87
    DavidParker
    Zajnet
    yabbaguy
    millar13
    Shattered Viewpoint
    ) 10 (L-0)

millar13 (Mr.Sandman,
    chihuahua0
    ) 2 (L-8)
    Robocopter87
    (
    Xite9
    ) 1 (L-9)
    Xite91
    (
    Switz
    Pittbunny

Muthaa
    , ZeroFang) 4 (L-6)

Not voting:
    Enigma
    , Wacka Alpaca
    I'm still hestitant to believe that SV was the only scum on that wagon, seeing as how it was the optimal D1 scum play. Then again, there's WIFOM in that.
    AGREED that SMASHBRO LOOKS BAD.

mod iso 30 wrote:
    Enigma
    (
    DavidParker
    ) 1 L-8
    Shattered Viewpoint
    (
    Switz
    , Mr.Sandman, smashbro_of_the_SSS,
    Zajnet
    Sanxion
    mallowgeno
    don_johnson
    millar13
    Shattered Viewpoint
    ) 9 L-0

Zajnet
    (
    yabbaguy
    ) 1 L-8

Not voting:
    Enigma
    Muthaa
    Robocopter87
    , Wacka Alpaca, ZeroFang
    This VC presents a decent argument against a ZF-Miyu team. I really can't imagine scum self-hammering when two buddies are leaning towards a bus. It robs them of much-needed townie credit for no good reason. However, SV has seen me catch scum using this tell before, so it's possible he saw it as an opportune moment to pull the wool over my eyes. I guess time will tell...
    Sandman and smashbro not looking good.

mod iso #36 wrote:
    mallowgeno
    (
    Zajnet
    Robocopter87
    don_johnson
    ) 3 L-5
    Muthaa
    (
    mallowgeno
    ) 1 L-7
    Robocopter87
    (Mr.Sandman) 1 L-7
    Wacka Alpaca (
    Sanxion
    Muthaa
    ) 2 L-6
    Zajnet
    (
    Switz
    , ZeroFang) 2 L-6

Not voting:
    DavidParker
    Enigma
    millar13
    , smashbro_of_the_SSS, Wacka Alpaca
    Here's the another instance where the scum are showing no interest in lynching the mallow/Xite slot. IMO, this suggests that SV's earlier lack of a hammer was buddying and that the slot was being groomed as a late-game mislynch. We should look for scum defending Xite D1, and linking him to each other in the mid game.
    mod iso 38 wrote:
    mallowgeno
    (
    Zajnet
    ) 1 L-7
    Wacka Alpaca (
    Sanxion
    Muthaa
    ) 2 L-6
    Zajnet
    (
    Switz
    , ZeroFang, smashbro_of_the_SSS,
    don_johnson
    Robocopter87
    , Mr.Sandman,
    DavidParker

mallowgeno
    ) 8 L-0

Not voting:
    Enigma
    millar13
    , Wacka Alpaca
    All townie milsynch on D3? Methinks no. A Miyu-Sanx team looks unlikely.
    ZF, Sandman and smashbro not looking good.

mod iso 48 wrote:
    Robocopter87
    (
    mallowgeno
    Sanxion
    , Miyu) 3 L-4
    Miyu (
    Robocopter87
    Muthaa
    DavidParker
    Enigma
    drmyshottyizsik
    ) 5 L-2

Not voting: Mr.Sandman, RedCoyote,
    Switz
    , ZeroFang
    This is my favorite VC ever. Miyu hovers @ an all town L-2 with 3/5 of the unconfirmed not voting. Note that she is conveniently suspicious of the only other guy with a prayer of getting lynched. I like this VC so much that I reread several pages surrounding the situation and will be discussing it in a separate post in the near future.
    AGREED.

mod iso 51 wrote:
    mallowgeno
    (
    Enigma
    ) 1 L-6
    Miyu (
    Muthaa
    , Mr.Sandman) 2 L-5
    Robocopter87
    (
    mallowgeno
    Sanxion
    , Miyu, RedCoyote, ZeroFang,
    drmyshottyizsik
    DavidParker
    ) 7 L-0

Sanxion
    (
    Robocopter87
    ) 1 L-6

Not voting:
    Switz
    This was a very shady lynch. At least one scum has to be on it and my guess is both are.
    Miyu, RedCoyote, ZeroFang BAD BAD BAD

mod iso #56 wrote:
    DavidParker
    (Miyu) 2 L-3
    mallowgeno
    (Ythill, RedCoyote) 2 L-3
    Miyu (
    Muthaa
    DavidParker
    mallowgeno
    ) 3 L-2
    Muthaa
    (ZeroFang) 1 L-4

Not voting: Mr.Sandman,
    Sanxion
    So I've got this theory I can't shake where the scum were two men down and about to lose a third when Wacka got pissed and replaced out. Then Miyu came in and wowed you all with her mad skillz and her "lurking is scummy" (post post post) "bandwagoning is scummy" (park park park) strategy and you lynched Robo. Then, D5 started and three smart townies were like, "No, really, we're going to lynch her today." Then I came in and fudged it all up but... look who followed me...

Red hadn't even finished reading the game. He had no reason to trust me. I've got obv on my avatar FFS, did he think I wouldn't seem pro-town as scum? Often, when I start swinging my weight around, the scum like to hide in my shadow and help me to be wrong.
    mod iso #58 wrote:
    DavidParker
    (Miyu) 2 L-3
    mallowgeno
    (RedCoyote,
    DavidParker
    , Ythill) 3 L-2
    Miyu (
    Muthaa
    mallowgeno
    ) 2 L-3
    Muthaa
    (ZeroFang) 1 L-4

Not voting: Mr.Sandman,
    Sanxion
    I got off for a minute and then got back on, but pressure was being directed away from the all-town wagon and Red was happy staying put.
    mod iso #63 wrote:
    DavidParker
    (Miyu, Ythill) 2 L-3
    mallowgeno
    (RedCoyote,
    DavidParker
    ) 2 L-3
    Miyu (
    hitogoroshi
    mallowgeno
    , Mr.Sandman) 3 L-2
    Muthaa
    (ZeroFang) 1 L-4

Not voting:
    Sanxion
    Note that Sand didn't join the Miyu wagon until pressure faded, this in spite of the fact that he'd been attacking her hard during the previous day and his only other suspect had been revealed town. My vote was a feeler. Though I'd found the false caveat, I still found Miyu suspicious and I wanted to see what would happen if I backed her up for a minute. At fisrt glance, it seemed like nothing had...
    mod iso #67 wrote:
    DavidParker
    (Miyu) 1 L-4
    mallowgeno
    (
    DavidParker
    , Ythill,
    hitogoroshi
    , RedCoyote) 4 L-1
    Miyu (
    mallowgeno
    , Mr. Sandman) 2 L-3
    Muthaa (
    ZeroFang
    ) 1 L-4

Not voting:
    Sanxion
    ...until I looked at this VC and wondered how Red got onto the end of the mallow wagon. It was him briefly following me onto DP only to slide right back onto the more popular wagon behind me. Again, why the trust? He didn't question me once and I was wrong on both counts. Plus, I could have been scum from his PoV. And why does it seem like he's willing to lynch anyone but Miyu?
    mod iso #68 wrote:
    DavidParker
    (Miyu, Mr. Sandman) 2 L-3
    mallowgeno
    (
    DavidParker
    , Ythill,
    hitogoroshi
    , RedCoyote) 4 L-1
    Miyu (
    mallowgeno
    ) 1 L-4
    Muthaa
    (ZeroFang) 1 L-4

Not voting:
    Sanxion
    This was a very strange vote from Sandman. Remember, he'd been tunelled on Miyu-as-scum for a long time. Then, inexplicably, he joined her momentarily on David. I'd really like an explanation.
    mod iso #69 wrote:
    DavidParker
    (Miyu) 1 L-2
    mallowgeno
    (
    DavidParker
    , Ythill,
    hitogoroshi
    , RedCoyote, Mr. Sandman) 5 L-0

Miyu (
    mallowgeno
    ) 1 L-4
    Muthaa (ZeroFang) 1 L-4

Not voting:
    Sanxion
    RecCoyoye, Sandman -
    DO NOT LIKE

DrippingGoofball
    DrippingGoofball
    Mafia Piñata
    DrippingGoofball
    Mafia Piñata
    Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:10 am

Mr.Sandman

Muthaa

Sanxion

smashbro_of_the_SSS
    RedCoyote

Wacka Alpaca
    Miyu

youngminii
    Switz
    Ythill

ZeroFang

DrippingGoofball
    DrippingGoofball
    Mafia Piñata
    DrippingGoofball
    Mafia Piñata
    Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:19 am

smashbro_of_the_SSS RedCoyote 50+33+33+50+65 =

Wacka Alpaca Miyu 33+100-10 =

Mr.Sandman 50+33+50-10 =

ZeroFang 33+33-10+65 =

Muthaa
    Sanxion
    youngminii Switz Ythill

DrippingGoofball
    DrippingGoofball
    Mafia Piñata
    DrippingGoofball
    Mafia Piñata
    Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:21 am

Scum (there's 2 left, right?) would be Miyu and smashbro/Red. Smashbro/Red is scum, and Miyu actively avoids associating with smashbro/Red wagons.

DrippingGoofball
    DrippingGoofball
    Mafia Piñata
    DrippingGoofball
    Mafia Piñata
    Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:24 am

I notice that there are no votes currently. Today I will vote for Miyu or Red Coyote. What's your pleasure, gang?

Ythill
    Ythill
    Fabio
    Ythill
    Fabio
    Fabio

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:23 am

Post by Ythill »

I think your scumputer is broken. How did Wacka/Miyu only get 33+100-10? You don't seem to be figuring in any points for mod iso 48.

There could be bussing. Must be, if you are correct about RC/Miyu.

My current top vote candidates are Miyu and ZF. However, before I make a final decision I need to go through all of the analysis and do final calculations. I
    may
    iso Sandman as well, but I'm pretty solidly town on him so maybe not. Perhaps someone else should do that? I'd also like to read the rest of the analysis hito has promised.
    Record:
    Town 10W/15L
    Scum 4W/1L
    Other 2W/2L
    Newbie 1L

DrippingGoofball
    DrippingGoofball
    Mafia Piñata
    DrippingGoofball
    Mafia Piñata
    Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:30 pm

Ythill wrote:I think your scumputer is broken. How did Wacka/Miyu only get 33+100-10? You don't seem to be figuring in any points for mod iso 48.
    That gave Miyu a whooping 100 points!!!

Oh wait, no, you're right, that's an EXTRA 100 points!!!!!!!!
    Ythill wrote:My current top vote candidates are Miyu and ZF.
    Then we can agree on a Miyu lynch, and we'll have even more info tomorrow. We won't both get NK'd, so as long as one of us is alive the flame of wagon analysis will continue shining bright.

DrippingGoofball
    DrippingGoofball
    Mafia Piñata
    DrippingGoofball
    Mafia Piñata
    Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:31 pm

CORRECTION

smashbro_of_the_SSS RedCoyote 50+33+33+50+65 =

Wacka Alpaca Miyu 33+100+100-10 =

Mr.Sandman 50+33+50-10 =

ZeroFang 33+33-10+65 =

Muthaa
    Sanxion
    youngminii Switz Ythill[/quote]

Miyu
    Miyu
    Goon
    Miyu
    Goon
    Goon

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by Miyu »

What exactly do those numbers mean?
    Hi.
    RedCoyote
    RedCoyote