Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by AGar »

Can I ignore the incompetents this game until we lynch them guys?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Haylen »

Hmph. Whatever. I've had my fair share of elitist fools today.

Nipah!
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Jack »

Agar wrote:She did, but she also had faulty logic. What say you to that?
No this is a very bad point and a very bad case on haylen,
fos(again):Agar

The only possible scummy thing about haylen is that it's possible CJ confirmed in the scum QT but not the game. But saying he confirmed in game when he hadn't is not scummy. One naturally assumes that at this point everyone has at least confirmed.

ON THE OTHER HAND

herr
mothrax's
claim was that she was pretending CJ had confirmed in order to QUOTE "cover" ENDQUOTE for him. How in
God's name
was haylen trying to cover for CJ by voting and accusing him? That's a completely ridiculous point and obviously a misrep to anyone who can read.

@AntiHero:Both UK and myself said that mothrax was scummy so why conclude it is omgus?
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

@Jack: But the whole counterwagoning CJ against the Snake wagon is still good, right Jack? Right?
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Jack »

UncertainKitten wrote:@Jack: But the whole counterwagoning CJ against the Snake wagon is still good, right Jack? Right?
No, why? People often don't mention wagons. Where's Agar's solid stance on the Empking wagon? He's assuming that snake is scum his scum buddies are avoiding the wagon why? Why not get on it?
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:55 pm

Fair point. I explained why earlier, though I still admitted that it's based on Snake's flip. I think I also didn't comment on the Empking wagon much, mostly because it didn't make a lot of sense. Though IIRC, I DID ask what was going on. Haylen never did as far as I can tell.

Haylen ignoring snake but conveniently jumping on CJ when a lot of other people were DOES still bug me though. It assumes Snake is scum, yes, which means Haylen is not the play today. But if Snake DOES flip scum, does it not become more suspicious that she magically appears for the counterwagon?
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Jack »

I don't really care about that stuff. If mothrax DOES flip scum does it not make her look more innocent? etc. I don't really like the snake wagon anyway. Besides haylen asked glork if he was going for a policy lynch on CJ back on page one so she's obviously familiar with CJ thus I read nothing much into her being willing to lynch him for whatever reason at all. Not that I have a particular reason to think haylen is townie there is just nothing that is actually scummy there.

@mothrax: why are you still voting snake? You think you've caught 3 scum today?
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:06 pm

I prefer to set up all the cards as soon as I can, but leave enough flexibility to revise conjectures that turn out wrong.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by mothrax »

@Jack: "oh you need to post more. You confirmed already right? Right? Ima bus you anyways." haven't you ever heard of scum distancing? Granted she distanced and buddies in the same post...

@whomever asked: no, I am voting my top scum read ATM ...
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Haylen looks pretty town here, imo.

I'm starting to lose confidence in the Empking wagon; his arguments still don't really make sense, but I'm starting to think he might believe them. I'm not really excited about any of the other wagons, though. We do need to hear more from CJmiller, so a little pressure on him is good.

Anyway, I'm going to go in a different direction for the moment.
unvote
Vote:Azazal
His early posts look pretty iffy, and he's been lurking for a week since then.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:29 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

UncertainKitten wrote:Fair point. I explained why earlier, though I still admitted that it's based on Snake's flip. I think I also didn't comment on the Empking wagon much, mostly because it didn't make a lot of sense. Though IIRC, I DID ask what was going on. Haylen never did as far as I can tell.

Haylen ignoring snake but conveniently jumping on CJ when a lot of other people were DOES still bug me though. It assumes Snake is scum, yes, which means Haylen is not the play today. But if Snake DOES flip scum, does it not become more suspicious that she magically appears for the counterwagon?
So if im lynched and when I flip town who are you looking at for Scum? Oh, that would be you perhaps for pushing the lynch maybe?
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:38 am

Post by AGar »

AGar wrote:I like Empking already.
Dear Jack,

I figured this would sum it up fine.

-AGar.

God damn, people are fools.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:12 am

@Snake: If you somehow flip town, which you won't, by the way, then I will reassess the situation then. But until that happens I see no reason to assume you are anything but scum. If we somehow end up lynching someone else, then I will also reassess the implications of that.

So, your choices are either start doing things that help the town, or die.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:13 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

UK how are you so certain that Im going to flip scum? Becuase you are wrong and your constant pushing and borderline tunelling is helping me with realising that you see me as an easy lynch therefore you can drop some pressure on and get a scum buddy or tow to hop on and make it look like Im being scummy. Say it enough times and people will believe it I suppose.

FOS UncertainKitten
Show

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:17 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Meh.
Unvote:Azazal
Vote:SnakePlissken

UncertainKitten has looked really town so far this game. That kind of OMGUS attack seems like a desperate scum struggling to not die to me.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:18 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Meanwhile,
Mod, could you prod Azazel, please?
I'd like to hear from him before the end of the day here.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:25 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

Mod, votecount please?
Show

Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:37 am

Post by Jack »

I'm feeling better about lynching snake. And there doesn't seem to be a mothrax wagon.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:03 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 1.07

SnakePlissken - 8 - Antihero, eldarad, Xine, mothrax, AGar, CJMiller, UncertainKitten, Yosarian2
Empking - 4 - Nikanor, VasudeVa, LynchMePls, SnakePlissken
CJMiller - 2 - Lowell, Haylen
LynchMePls - 2 - Empking, Azazel
mothrax - 1 - Jack

Not Voting: jmj3000, Sudo_Nym, Glork

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline: November 17

Random notes:

-- Azazel has been prodded

....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:54 am

Post by LimMePls »

SnakePlissken wrote:
UncertainKitten wrote:Fair point. I explained why earlier, though I still admitted that it's based on Snake's flip. I think I also didn't comment on the Empking wagon much, mostly because it didn't make a lot of sense. Though IIRC, I DID ask what was going on. Haylen never did as far as I can tell.

So if im lynched and when I flip town who are you looking at for Scum? Oh, that would be you perhaps for pushing the lynch maybe?
Why would UK pushing your lynch make her scummy even if you flip town? Town push mislynches all the time. It's the intent of a players actions that are important, not the results, and so far I see no scum intent in UK's play. I do see scummy intent in what you just posted though.

I don't think Haylen is scummy, I think Haylen is lazy.

Unvote
Vote: Snake

L-2
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:56 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

I've screwed this game up enough...

unvote vote Snake

I know self voting is scummy, but I'm no good to you all here now. Apologies for not playing my best. Someone hammer pls and then you can sort out who the real scum are.
Show

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:03 am

Post by Haylen »

Lazy? If you're refering to my "lurking" then I've had two assignments and spent the other day in hospital. Would you like the explain the Snake wagon?

Snake...don't self vote, it's ridiculous and the worst possible thing you can do for you're team. Self voting is not scummy, it's anti-game. Now unvote or replace out actually don't replace out cause that will piss the replacement off having to come in and deal with your mess. So try and get yourself out of it, never go down without a fight. Argue your point clearly and accurately try and convince people that you aren't scum.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:06 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

Fair enough but it won't be long I'm sure.

unvote
Show

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:11 am

Post by LimMePls »

Haylen wrote:Lazy?
Yes, lazy.

Here is one post in particular I remember you being lazy:
Haylen wrote:
LMP wrote:Why don't YOU answer these questions? We've all been participating in the game, and for most of us our answers are apparent from reading the thread
Don't feel like it right now. I'm ill. I find it difficult to get any kind of read on Day One and prefer to try to gather information in the best ways I can - the first of which has not worked this game. I will however
Unvote Vote Lowell
On top of that is just the general laziness of all your posts. I think the "questions" you asked here were your largest contribution to the game for the vast majority of it, and I don't ever recall you persuing anything after you asked them. Here are specific lines from other posts that indicate laziness:
Haylen wrote:What's the case on LMP again?
Haylen wrote:I'm not sure what to make of Jack's SK 'obsession'
Haylen wrote:So what? The snake thing was too difficult to follow as everyone was posting at once
Haylen wrote:I didn't acknowledge that wagon because I was busy at the time and everybody was posting and it was too much to get my head round.
Haylen wrote:Ah, Ok. I'm just gonna continue doing what I'm doing then ^_^ I take the backseat on day one usually with info gathering.
Haylen wrote:Atm, I really am unable to see any truth in mothrax's or agars statement except what he has twisted out of proportion when I look at it through my own eyes. My gut is confused at the moment because it is not giving me reads on anybody. Stupid gut.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Haylen »

try putting what you're writing into context before you post it.

1. Did you not read the first post you quoted? I was ILL, I had Bronchitis.
2. I asked about the case on you and nobody answered.
3. I was stating something about Jack's SK thing and then Nikanor answered it to a satisfactory standard.
4. I have asked someone to explain the whole Snake thing and guess what! Nobody has!
5. And that is the point, my day one play is mostly asking questions and gathering information. I don't know how to play Day One without any.
6. You just randomly put that last quote in there.

To summarise: You've got nothing on me and I think you're just mentioning something about me to make it look as though you're posting content when you really arent.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”