Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:23 am

Post by AGar »

jasonT1981 wrote:Tell me ONE person in S1 who got a fakeclaim. I will give you the point on nonscummy names... but the fakeclaim thing is BS
*raises hand*

Ugh, CK3, why must you spam a lot? WHY?!?!?!

Also, MoI's post is peculiar. Only because I just saw him as 3rd party, where he played rather well. Until he got himself all killed and such. Only actual game related content I find is discussing Jason's MO. Tries to extend RVS, as does Enigma (I feel as if we've left it and made it to an awkward shit-slinging stage at least).

Very rare occurrence right here:
FoS: MagnaofIllusion

UNVOTE:
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:24 am

Post by AGar »

Oh, and I'm 14 episodes into S2 actually. Maybe now is a good time to finish. Lulz.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:26 am

Post by Callandor »

fos: agar
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:27 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Actually gandalf not MoI should be the one giving people bad vibes, because of his comment about "one of the people in this discussion must be scum" logic, and then voting me. FMPOV, it's almost like setting up two misslynches.

tsk tsk.

FoS: Gandalf
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:29 am

Post by Enigma »

Callandor wrote:Oh so you're being cute. How funny.
See, sarcasm works much better when you don't explain it!
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:41 am

Post by Enigma »

@Agar
This thread is less than 1 day old, and apart from a selection hyperactive few, we are still clearly in RVS.
Stop trying to use the fact that chess kid has spammed over 3 pages of this thread alone (to make it 6 pages alraedy) to delude yourself into thinking that we are out of RVS.

Plus I like RVS. It's fun.
Why so serious?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:00 am

Post by AGar »

Enigma wrote:@Agar
This thread is less than 1 day old, and apart from a selection hyperactive few, we are still clearly in RVS.
Stop trying to use the fact that chess kid has spammed over 3 pages of this thread alone (to make it 6 pages alraedy) to delude yourself into thinking that we are out of RVS.

Why so serious?
You're an idiot, right?

Serious accusations were made. The fact that you wish to deliberately ignore them is laughable at best.

But this isn't a best case scenario.

VOTE: Enigma

Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:07 am

Post by Enigma »

Serious accusations between TWO people who have since both mutually agreed on the outcome.

Btw nice of you to put a vote down now. Why didn't you vote Magma in your previous post instead of just FoSing him?
What are you trying to achieve with a FoS on him but a vote on me?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:41 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Callandor wrote:VOTE JASON that + loluscumslip means jason scum.
If this isn’t some RVS style vote I’d really like further explanation about why the quote is scummy in any way and why the scum-slip (if you are referencing the same one as Chesskid) is an actual slip.
Callandor wrote:MagnaofIllusion is random voting on page 6? You can't find a better target for your vote than that?
AGar wrote:Also, MoI's post is peculiar. Only because I just saw him as 3rd party, where he played rather well. Until he got himself all killed and such. Only actual game related content I find is discussing Jason's MO. Tries to extend RVS, as does Enigma (I feel as if we've left it and made it to an awkward shit-slinging stage at least).
I’m addressing both of you because you are making the same argument, essentially.

As Enigma has mentioned the thread has not yet been open 24 hours. Not all players at the point of my post had even made a content post in the game. Claiming the Serious Business ™ is already ongoing seems premature.

Cal
- your Page 6 assertion isn’t really meaningful given that Chess and Jason pretty much spammed 4 pages.

AGar
– Your further comment that ‘serious’ accusations have been made is fairly disingenuous. Chesskid’s accusations are clearly reaction fishing. To classify them as otherwise is foolhardy.

@EVERYONE
– What do you think of Dekes’ claim and use of a 1-Shot Census immediately Day 1?

The name-claim itself is null, of course, but I don’t see a Census as I likely Mafia power. The last time I saw it used was in ‘Of Gods and Men’ where the user was Town. Additionally outing the set-up doesn’t seem to serve the Mafia well. Perhaps it is a 3rd Party power. In either case Scum of any sort don’t serve their own interests well by making themselves the center of discussion so early Day 1.

I’ll be putting Dekes in my Town pool for the moment until information arises that makes me question his truthfulness.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:33 am

Post by Callandor »

I rarely random vote, and I believe a long 'rvs' is harmful. 6 pages in is enough to have formed reads, definitely. I was actually referring to Jason jumping on chesskid's supposed scumslip. I'm not opposed to joking around just as long as there's content there. As for the quote I don't believe jason's honestly trying to evaluate what chesskid said, it looks like he's jumping on poor reasons as a basis to suspect him, trying to lolgotcha him in a contradicition if that makes sense, when there's none. And it's quite apparent there's none if you read the 2 things.

As for Enigma; I don't think he actually believes this:
@Agar

Why so serious?
It certainly doesn't fit what little I know of him having seen him, it actually looked like he was setting up Agar to reply.

MOI: You covered most things although theories ignore the posibillity he's mafia faking it 'although 'outing the set-up could mean that). It's certainly the most-likely him scum scenario at any rate, considering 2 man mafia groups are infrequent without at least some other anti town faction. it's certainly possible he's part of a 2 person scumteam and is gambiting, however he doesn't type me as that sort of player from reading Lost s1 and atm I tend to agree he's probably town. Oh and if you're going to use it use it now, that goes without saying.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:36 am

Post by Callandor »

And even if he's not serious, the fact the thread's only been open 24 hours isn't a reason not to scumhunt. My argument is also not quite the same as Agar's I don't really mind the lack of 'content' in your post, as there was precious little worthy of actually commenting on, but I think there was definitely reasons to find people scummy.

Chesskid looks town, although different than in S1 admittedly but that could just be a playstyle evolution thing.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:37 am

Post by Callandor »

dangling 'he', mean Enigma.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:45 am

Post by Callandor »

Reck: V/LA untill monday, not sure how often I'll be able to post over the weekend.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:31 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

|
|
|
|
|
|

AGar (1): Dekes
jasonT1981 (2): chesskid3, Callandor
chesskid3 (2): gandalf5166, Enigma
Enigma (2): dramonic, AGar
gandalf5166 (1): MagnaofIllusion

Not voting (4): Vren, ezokpiraka, Toon Fighter, jasonT1981

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is November 24th at 6:00PM.
green shirt thursdays
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:47 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Whoa.

I think this game is going to be a rehash of CEBM mini style.

CS is probably town. Now Agar looks weird but I think he is town for now.
DEKES is scum. See who he claimed day. He did that in S1 as scum.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

who is CS?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:02 am

Call wrote:I rarely random vote, and I believe a long 'rvs' is harmful. 6 pages in is enough to have formed reads, definitely. I was actually referring to Jason jumping on chesskid's supposed scumslip. I'm not opposed to joking around just as long as there's content there. As for the quote I don't believe jason's honestly trying to evaluate what chesskid said, it looks like he's jumping on poor reasons as a basis to suspect him, trying to lolgotcha him in a contradicition if that makes sense, when there's none. And it's quite apparent there's none if you read the 2 things.
Your belief in a long or a short RVS is noted. I don’t particularly think it matters. RVS is a part of the game, not a separate period we have to muscle out of to get to ‘actual’ play. Scum can and do slip in RVS.

I think your assessment of Jason / Chesskid is overblown. I think Chess looks worse for his repeated change of opinion on Dram and Jason as scum in relation to each other. He contradicts himself and then tries to explain away his posts. That said I don’t expect Chesskid to be the paragon or reasoned opinion. He tends to fly by the seat of his pants. I don’t necessarily see anything inherently scummy in the long Jason versus Chess versus Dram exchange.
Call wrote:MOI: You covered most things although theories ignore the posibillity he's mafia faking it 'although 'outing the set-up could mean that). It's certainly the most-likely him scum scenario at any rate, considering 2 man mafia groups are infrequent without at least some other anti town faction. it's certainly possible he's part of a 2 person scumteam and is gambiting, however he doesn't type me as that sort of player from reading Lost s1 and atm I tend to agree he's probably town.
I’m not seeing the net benefit for Dekes, as either Scum or 3rd Party (predicated on the census, mind you) to make themselves a target for scrutiny this early Day 1. In the absence of scum-motivation for his actions I come to the conclusion that his is likely Town.

In the end as evidence supporting or refuting his stated set-up surfaces the read on Dekes can be re-assessed.
vezo wrote:CS is probably town. Now Agar looks weird but I think he is town for now.
DEKES is scum. See who he claimed day. He did that in S1 as scum.
Ummm what? The scum who fake-claimed Day 1 was you fake-claiming Boone as a Daycop. Dekes claimed Claire (who was his actual role) Day 1 in response to your gambit.

I assume CS means Chesskid.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:06 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

When I said that one of the people in the discussion was scum, I was just observing a fact, not saying that there was something about the discussion that one of the participants had to be scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:07 am

Post by chesskid3 »

uh I never changed my opinion. You want to try to be the next jason, throwing quotes at me and not understanding the english language? COME AT ME BRO. COME AT ME
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:16 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

chesskid3 wrote:uh I never changed my opinion. You want to try to be the next jason, throwing quotes at me and not understanding the english language? COME AT ME BRO. COME AT ME
Dude, its been shown to you time and again how your opinions jumped around more than a flea
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:19 am

Post by Callandor »

Link to change of opinions or gtfo (figuratively) as I don't recall anything but consistence from bulbasaur, MOI. If it's the thing dram quoted then that's not a change of opinion and Idr anything else.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:21 am

Gandalf wrote:When I said that one of the people in the discussion was scum, I was just observing a fact, not saying that there was something about the discussion that one of the participants had to be scum.
Why did you think that? You find that the generic context of the conversation, not anything related to the contents, indicated there must be scum? And why reference it as a fact?
Chess wrote:uh I never changed my opinion. You want to try to be the next jason, throwing quotes at me and not understanding the english language? COME AT ME BRO. COME AT ME
DERP. Seriously why are you so obstinate. ?
Chesskid wrote: Dramonic is only scum if you flip scum, and even then it's a minor suspicion, that needs to be built upon.
Chesskid wrote:If one of you is scum, and one of you is town, it would almost have to be Jason town, dram scum.
Dram pointed out these in 105. Your explanation at 109 –
Chesskid wrote:first quote is like, I will be seriously looking at dram if jason flips scum.
Second quote is like jason could flip town and you could still be scum, just I wouldn't actually be starting from a nice handy FoS of you.
is an attempt to explain what you meant in the above quotes. A poor attempt. The quotes shown in Dram’s post are clear and unambiguous. I honestly think you are the one who needs to get a handle on their grasp of the English language.

Why such an abrasive reaction when I have said that despite your play I don’t find you scummy?

Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:25 am

Post by Callandor »

I don't think that's a change of opinion although 'only' was probably a bit much, I think it's pretty clear what he meant, although I'm biased as I had the same sort of thoughtline (untill jason sort of parroted the contradiction thing actually, that changed my view enough to vote him)
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Callandor »

gandalf5166 wrote:When I said that one of the people in the discussion was scum, I was just observing a fact, not saying that there was something about the discussion that one of the participants had to be scum.
YEAH I'LL ALSO BUY A BRIDGE FROM YOU LOLOLOL.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:34 am

Post by chesskid3 »

no. The second quote of mine was in response to Jason's question about what if only one of them was scum.

The point I was making, and have always been making, is SOLELY that if JASON flips scum, DRAMONIC needs investigating.
Thinking Jason was scum was unrelated to the RVS vote.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”