chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

come at me bro is not an abrasive reaction.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:44 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Callandor wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:Good point, Dram... he is caught in his own dilusions and cant even remember what he said a few posts ago

VOTE JASON
that + loluscumslip means jason scum.

That was somewhat painful to read though, chesskid relax.
What scumslip?

Also, it was a good point.. CK was al over the place and chaning his views every post. What is scummy with agreeing with someone?
Vren
Vren
Townie
Vren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Vren »

Catch-up Notes

--Magna: I would say I have a 10/10 familiarity with Lost and that the second season is probably my favorite (if looking at individual seasons). Also, I read LostS1, so I am familiar with what people are going on about so far. (Those of you who haven't seen it might want to so you avoid spoilers. I think you can stream it on Netflix, and that's cheaper than buying it.)

--I agree that there is/would be little scum motivation for Dekes' revelation.

--CK/Jason: Jason, I second Magna's question...it makes sense that if you are scum again that you would try to play against your meta. I disagree with CK that your asking about that is necessarily a scumslip. I'm glad you both decided to end the discussion, though. Those kinds of arguments can go on for way too long and are anti-town. They can also look like distancing. :igmeou: both.

--Enigma: Why such an angry reaction to AGar's vote?
Enigma wrote: Btw nice of you to put a vote down now. Why didn't you vote Magma in your previous post instead of just FoSing him?
What are you trying to achieve with a FoS on him but a vote on me?
Dance, Sode no Shirayuki...
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:11 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Vren's quote of Enigma reminds me to ask a question -

@Enigma
- Are you an alt of NoPointinActingUp?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Enigma »

@Vren, Lol if you associate that to angry, you will be at a loss of words when you see my play when I get involved into the game.

But it is a serious question, and one which I am anxiously waiting to see the answer of.
Because I see it as a bussing slip between Agar and Magna.

You attempting to discount it as AtE as an attempt to discredit me and not take it in context of the situation, is duly noted though. Soft defending your scum buddy so early already ... poor effort!
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:14 am

Post by Enigma »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Vren's quote of Enigma reminds me to ask a question -

@Enigma
- Are you an alt of NoPointinActingUp?
:o why would you assume that?!
Vren
Vren
Townie
Vren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:23 am

Post by Vren »

Enigma wrote:@Vren, Lol if you associate that to angry, you will be at a loss of words when you see my play when I get involved into the game.

But it is a serious question, and one which I am anxiously waiting to see the answer of.
Because I see it as a bussing slip between Agar and Magna.

You attempting to discount it as AtE as an attempt to discredit me and not take it in context of the situation, is duly noted though. Soft defending your scum buddy so early already ... poor effort!
Your overly-defensive reactions to AGar's vote for you and to my simply questioning you are also "duly noted." In both situations, you have claimed that negative attention given to you is a scumtell, and while I can't speak for AGar, mine was simply a question.

You see the vote as a "bussing slip" between AGar and Magna, yet in the very next sentence you accuse me of defending "my" scumbuddy. Thanks to Dekes, we know the set-up is 9-2-1, so tell me, how exactly can both of your statements here work in that formula? Or, is anyone who accuses you or questions you automatically scum?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:27 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Enigma is vigbait, since he has said in thread that he doesn't like reading 6 pages.

Warning: Post 216 will be on Page 9
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Enigma »

@Chess
I don't mind reading 6 pages, as long as it isn't filled with chesskid chasing his own tail.

@Vren
Overly defensive of Agar? What?
Read your latest post, then read my post you think is overly defensive.
Now go google overly defensive then note the difference between arrogant and overly defensive.
Now decide whether my post is more overly defensive than your 181.

I'll give you some chocolate if you guess the right answer!

PS: Why so serious?!??
Vren
Vren
Townie
Vren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:47 am

Post by Vren »

I wasn't being defensive, so I can't be "overly"-defensive. I was making observations about your play. You questioned AGar's vote on you, turning it into a scum-slip. When I asked you about the vote, you then turned my question into a scum-slip. Pointing out that you turn negative attention into scumtells isn't being defensive, it's being observant, as you have, on two occasions now, done exactly that. You could have answered my question and moved on, you know...but you took it a step further and made an accusation out of it. Why was that necessary?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:50 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sorry MOI... I actually missed this until Vren said he seconded the question and I went back to look to see what it was.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Jason wrote:So your arguement for me being scum... is I am now playing AGAINST my scum meta? If I read that correctly
Don’t the circumstances of Season 1 dictate that you might consider changing your modus operandi? Since you were killed as an uncounter-claimed Doc and were scum and all.
[/i]
This is an interesting question. I try to play the same way in whatever game it is regardless of allignment and there has actually been quite a big discussion about my meta recently and unfortinutly I can not link to that game as it is ongoing.

However, in saying I try to play the same way in each game people seem to disagree and can spot me as scum a mile off usually. Would I try to change it? If I knew how to then yes probably. I guess it is so much easier to see Meta and scumtells in others than it is in yourself.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:52 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I also don't see Vren as being overly defencive right now, however I will point out there is too much accusations of scumslips that are complete rubbish and unfounded and yes, I include my own on CK that I was wrong on.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I am unmetaable, btw.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:57 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Everyone has a Meta even if they realize it or not, I believe CK.

I am sure there are distinct tells between your town play and scum play but like myself just fail to actually realize and think you are playing the same either way.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:42 am

Post by AGar »

Enigma wrote:Serious accusations between TWO people who have since both mutually agreed on the outcome.

Btw nice of you to put a vote down now. Why didn't you vote Magma in your previous post instead of just FoSing him?
What are you trying to achieve with a FoS on him but a vote on me?
Magna's post was peculiar, panged me a little, and that's all. It's similar play to what I've seen from him as a 3rd party, but also looks townish. I'm not sure what to make of it just yet.

Your follow-up went into complete defensive mode and you freaked "OMG HOW COULD YOU NOT NOTICE WE'RE OUT OF RVS!?!?!?"

@MoI: The fact is, two people launched serious accusations at each other, for purposes other than maintaining RVS shenanigans. Are you honestly telling me nothing can be gained from analyzing those?

1-shot census play should always be used immediately, imo. Why wait to use it? If someone changes sides, yeah it sucks. But why hold onto it and never get the info out?

Dear Town,

meta is crap.

That is all,
AGar.

@Reck - There is a "No Post-S2 Spoilers" rule here, right? Cause if S2 gets spoiled because I'm a lazy fuck, fine lol. If S3-6 gets spoiled because I'm a lazy fuck in a game where things were going to focus on S2, I'mma rage. :P
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:54 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Yes - anything past S2 spoilers must be marked behind spoiler tags, otherwise you'll be in trouble.
green shirt thursdays
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Enigma »

Enigma wrote:@Agar
This thread is less than 1 day old, and apart from a selection hyperactive few, we are still clearly in RVS.
Stop trying to use the fact that chess kid has spammed over 3 pages of this thread alone (to make it 6 pages alraedy) to delude yourself into thinking that we are out of RVS.

Plus I like RVS. It's fun.
Why so serious?
This is completely defensive and freaking out? I must have missed that memo. Opps, my bad.

Trying to manipulate my words already in an attempt to divert suspicion onto me. Impressive!

Btw Vren, since you didn't get the right answer, I ate the chocolate myself. Sorry :(
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

@MoI: Assuming he is telling the truth, the play seems pretty townie. If he is lying, we have two options:

1) He is scum and has the census power and is telling the truth about the setup: on one hand, this would earn him town points. On the other, it would out the setup and the fact that there is a 2-man scum team

2) He is scum and is just lying his ass off: On one hand, he is getting town points and misleading town. On the other, it could bakcfire horribly and get him killed.

So, I don't think it is guaranteed he is town, but is pretty likely.

@chesskid: stop spamming

@Jason: stop obssessing over IF's and mafia fakeclaims
~Toon fighter~
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

or 3) he is third party and in a 12 player game a 3rd party could maybe mean only 2 scum in a 9-2-1 setup like it has been said
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

Yeah, or that
~Toon fighter~
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Enigma »

And the strategic value of claiming what he just did as a third party when scum can easily night kill him is? ..
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by dramonic »

There is none, but don't tell them, it's a secret!
Unvote

You guys are going to give me a headache, this DOES feel like a smaller version of CEBM, except with more hair-pulling.
Meta-wise, Chesskid feels quite different from last game. Does anyone has meta of him being a schitzophreniac?
If you guys could stop just saying "yeah, magna's post seem 3rd party" and actually provide something for others to look at, that would be nice.
Vren's constant attack on Enigma's posting style is scummy. I don't see anything defensive in Enigma, just some light-heartedness or something
Vote: Vren

Dekes is town, duh. As scum or 3rd party all that his claim would provoke is the other one shooting him.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Chesskid is unmetaable.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Actually, CK is right. I think he purposely plays completely ridiculous every game, but a different kind of ridiculous every game. All my attempts to meta him have failed. Hence, I'm not unvoting just because he's playing against some scum meta you have of him.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

:D

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”