Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:04 am

Post by Enigma »

Anyone wanna blurb CEBM for me so I can take all this in context? I cbf reading 100+ pages.
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:31 am

Post by Callandor »

Vren wrote:
Catch-up Notes

--Magna: I would say I have a 10/10 familiarity with Lost and that the second season is probably my favorite (if looking at individual seasons). Also, I read LostS1, so I am familiar with what people are going on about so far. (Those of you who haven't seen it might want to so you avoid spoilers. I think you can stream it on Netflix, and that's cheaper than buying it.)
2nd's the worst season for me.

Jason reads sincere in talking about his meta, though I'll do a little more digging laters,
UNVOTE VOTE Gandalf
has he posted anything that's not useless fluff?

You see the vote as a "bussing slip" between AGar and Magna, yet in the very next sentence you accuse me of defending "my" scumbuddy. Thanks to Dekes, we know the set-up is 9-2-1, so tell me, how exactly can both of your statements here work in that formula? Or, is anyone who accuses you or questions you automatically scum?
ENIGMA'S OUTLOGIC'D. LOL. OWNT. BADLY.

But not really. Overdefensive arguments are crap btw, it's literally about a null a thing as signing your name at the end of your posts.

Dear Agar, I find meta useful as long as it's not the be all and end all, don't tell me how to play mah game bitch or i'll cut you. Deep.

HEY TOON FIGHTER, WHO'S SCUM? You never mentioned it in your latest post.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:33 am

Post by Callandor »

Who cares what CEBM was like and wtf is the relevance to this game??

If Vren is scum I'd be looking at Agar or MOI as a scumbuddy
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:34 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

The reference to CEBM is because that game went REALLY fast. Like, you would be gone for two days and there would be twenty pages up. Also, I have posted a couple of things that weren't fluff.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:55 am

Post by Dekes »

I stopped reading reading for now, after jason threatened chess with a daykill when it became apparent to me that this is likely annoyed town versus annoying town.

Substantial post tomorrow, promise.

Remember 216.
Vren
Vren
Townie
Vren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Vren »

--Dram: I disagree with you that he was all lighthearted (I read him as more aggressive), but I am also done with the issue as I think I've gotten a clear enough read on him from it (even though he didn't answer my last question); in quite a few games I've read, early defensiveness has been displayed more often by town, so...yeah. Not really much else to say about it. (Also, how is one question and two responses to his comments "constant"?)

--Magna: It doesn't seem that anyone was really thinking one way or the other about Dekes' claim after the initial response to it; I'm kind of curious about your initial question on the matter since there was a lot of discussion about other things between his claim and your question, and none of it was really on Dekes at all.

--AGar: If meta is crap, why do you bring up so many instances from the first game, and why do you mention Magna's third-party play in another game? Is there no discernible value to meta at all? (I'm asking this in earnest.)

--Gandalf: You're voting for CK, but do you have any other reads of any kind?

--WTB more content from Vezok and ToonFighter.

--Call: I like the second season because it introduces so many new characters and mysteries. You know, like
Mr. Eko, Benry, and Desmond. Ben is absolutely one of the best characters ever created in all of literature, hands down, and the scenes with him in S2 are bloody fantastic...for example, the cereal scene
. (Spoiler tags for those who may not be finished with the second season.)
Dance, Sode no Shirayuki...
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:15 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Guys, Im heading out tonight... wont be back until tommorow sometime.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:37 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I am giving content. When I get home from school. I am from Europe. Time zone differences.

Anyway. I want to know why is Call so aggressive. Meta thing or just upset?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:43 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

JasonT wrote:However, in saying I try to play the same way in each game people seem to disagree and can spot me as scum a mile off usually. Would I try to change it? If I knew how to then yes probably. I guess it is so much easier to see Meta and scumtells in others than it is in yourself.
I understand your response here in regards to personal meta. That said the manner in which I clearly laid out my perception of your Scum meta in Lost S1 should have given you a fairly clear guideline of behaviors to avoid.
AGar wrote:@MoI: The fact is, two people launched serious accusations at each other, for purposes other than maintaining RVS shenanigans. Are you honestly telling me nothing can be gained from analyzing those?
No I’ve never said that ‘nothing’ can be gained from analyzing the early accusations. I do believe, however, that any meaningful data to be gained from said analysis is going to come somewhat down the line today after we have a better handle on interactions.
AGar wrote:Dear Town,

meta is crap.

That is all,
AGar.
Your opinion is noted, however Jason’s downfall in Season 1 begs to differ with you.
Also, I’m curious to see your response to Vren at 205.
Chesskid wrote:Warning: Post 216 will be on Page 9
Given statements you have made in the past that indicates you find players who are ‘too helpful’ suspicious why are you being ‘so helpful’ here?
Should we find you suspicious?
Vren wrote:--Magna: It doesn't seem that anyone was really thinking one way or the other about Dekes' claim after the initial response to it; I'm kind of curious about your initial question on the matter since there was a lot of discussion about other things between his claim and your question, and none of it was really on Dekes at all.
What are you curious about? I can’t really respond to vague curiousity.
Enigma wrote: why would you assume that?!
Because you wrote something that specifically I usually
only
see from NoPoint. It’s not very important but I wanted to satisfy my curiosity.
Enigma wrote:PS: Why so serious?!??
The first time I saw you say this I let it go. But repeatedly asking why a player is being serious, RVS or not, is a fluffy distracting technique. RVS does not require anyone to act in a non-serious manner.

VOTE: Enigma–His reaction at 179 is very disproporationate to the stimulus. That, combined with other issues, is more than enough for me to put a serious vote on him.

@MOD – I’ll be V/LA from 4pm EDT today until Monday morning for my usual family weekend responsabilities.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Things of note: Dekes calling an argument town v town. Oh the memories of lost s1. got my eye on that, though it's probably just something he does, since he's almost certainly town based on the claim.

Why does the exchange between jason and myself make you think jason is town?

@MoI. Be afraid. Be very afraid. No, not really. I view making lists as a scumtell, but warning people away from being blown up is _actually_ useful, since if someone gets blown up, we're at a huge disadvantage (I mean scum aren't going to get blown up. They just aren't)

7 posts
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:08 am

Post by Enigma »

ITT: We see that MoI takes everything very seriously!

Why so serious MoI?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

V/LA until Sat night/Sun morning

Don't get blown up.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:25 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I want to see something.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:25 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I want to blow up the mod.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

After I post post 215 nobody post please.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Mod: Votecount please
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:34 am

Post by AGar »

> 4 8 15 16 23 42
EXECUTE
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:35 am

Post by AGar »

I'm not delaying my posting so Vezo can see if the Mod can blow himself up, considering it wouldn't be for another 24 hours. Although I almost missed the fact that I had to post that.
gandalf5166 wrote:Actually, CK is right. I think he purposely plays completely ridiculous every game, but a different kind of ridiculous every game. All my attempts to meta him have failed. Hence, I'm not unvoting just because he's playing against some scum meta you have of him.
Or maybe you just suck?

@Vren: The only reference I brought up to last game, as I recall, is the Dekes "Vezok is scum!" thing which is a reference. That or that Dram played bad. As for meta being crap, it is. I was merely noting with MoI that he's a conniving bastard who looks really town when he isn't.

Callandor needs to stop posting shitty fluff.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:34 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

not liking vezokpiraka attempt to cut off discussion especially since it was getting into serious stuff. He promised content then spammed and asked for no one to post.

vote:vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:48 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Where did I promised content????
I never promise content.
And I just wanted to see if the mod can blow up. It's not like you couldn't do what Agar did.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:56 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I missread your 207, but my point still stands about stalling discussion.

What did you expect to happen if the mod made the button pushing post? its not relevant and stalling to turn discussion elsewhere to stupid things in the middle of proper discussion. I stand by my vote minus the content point due to misreading 207.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:02 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I had no idea what would happen. I just wanted to see that. There was a big period of time where no posts were made so I thought the mod will come and post a votecount.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:13 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Yes, because the mod is going to die in a hatch explosion.......
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:38 am

Post by Callandor »

Callandor needs to stop posting shitty fluff.
LOL MAD, I don't post fluff, gtfo. Which post struck a nerve, the one where I called you and vren scumbuddies? LINK TO SHITTY FLUFF PLZ. Your focus on my apparent fluff over others actual fluff is noted in my little yellow notebook for later in the game.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:40 am

Post by Callandor »

gandalf5166 wrote:The reference to CEBM is because that game went REALLY fast. Like, you would be gone for two days and there would be twenty pages up. Also, I have posted a couple of things that weren't fluff.
this game is hardly moving really fast. cmon. oh a couple? cool, welp good to know you're aware your posting fluff (what's the couple of things btw? the objective 'fact' that one guy in the argument is scum? or something else?)
WE HAVE TO GO BACK

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”