Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:44 am

Post by Callandor »

Callandor wrote:
Callandor needs to stop posting shitty fluff.
LOL MAD, I don't post fluff, gtfo. Which post struck a nerve, the one where I called you and vren scumbuddies? LINK TO SHITTY FLUFF PLZ. Your focus on my apparent fluff over others actual fluff is noted in my little yellow notebook for later in the game.
As I said for later, it's now later and I just ate a mars bar.

Why aren't you calling toon fighter out on his fluff? Or Enigma? Or Gandalf? Or Vezok?
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:48 am

Post by Enigma »

The amount of these new scum tells I've just seen in this game used for faulty logic for people's stupid votes are amazing!

But Callandor seems to be a very sensitive soul, I'll pass that off as a scum tell!
VOTE: Callandor
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:56 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Enigma wrote:The amount of these new scum tells I've just seen in this game used for faulty logic for people's stupid votes are amazing!

But Callandor seems to be a very sensitive soul, I'll pass that off as a scum tell!

I actually see that as more of a town tell, TBH
Vren
Vren
Townie
Vren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:33 am

Post by Vren »

--Magna:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Vren wrote:Magna: It doesn't seem that anyone was really thinking one way or the other about Dekes' claim after the initial response to it; I'm kind of curious about your initial question on the matter since there was a lot of discussion about other things between his claim and your question, and none of it was really on Dekes at all.
What are you curious about? I can’t really respond to vague curiousity.
I think what I'm trying to say is that no one was mentioning it; in my case, I didn't think it was scummy, so I didn't mention it, and I'm guessing that's why most people passed on it. I'm just wondering why the issue needed to be highlighted and questioned if you were going to conclude he was town anyway, as most people seem to have done. It stood out to me because of the wording; like, you asked, but you answered before anyone else did, so it wasn't like you were gauging reactions, but instead like you were maybe asking so as to have something to ask.

--CK:
Chesskid3 wrote:Things of note: Dekes calling an argument town v town. Oh the memories of lost s1. got my eye on that, though it's probably just something he does, since he's almost certainly town based on the claim.
Why point this out and say it's fishy and then immediately clear him anyway?

--AGar: What about your vote on Magna and your reference to his third-party game?

--Jason: Vezok has an established meta for this sort of behavior; at this point in the game, are you voting him because you think he's scum, or because you think that he's a safe place to put a vote and not draw negative attention? Also, I'm pretty sure Enigma's vote on Call is sarcastic, as Magna has a vote him for being too defensive himself.
Dance, Sode no Shirayuki...
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:35 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Vezok is pretty easy to read. I would say with near 100% certainty that he is town.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:41 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

gandalf5166 wrote:Vezok is pretty easy to read. I would say with near 100% certainty that he is town.
How so, did a very quick ISO and he has added nothing to this game and all 10posts have been fluff. How can you get a town read on this? Realy dont like this buddying
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:48 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Have you ever played with vezok before? Reading him is different than reading most people. Just look at a couple of games from his wiki. He just acts differently when he's scum.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:54 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I do not remember playing with him before... I may have, however I don't remember him.

How does he act as scum? and how does he act as town...

And how is reading him more difficult?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:56 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Reading him isn't more difficult. It's actually incredibly easy. I can't really explain it though, you really might just want to look at his wiki. Pick a scum game and a town game and ISO him in each.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:57 am

Post by Enigma »

Vren wrote:--Jason: Vezok has an established meta for this sort of behavior; at this point in the game, are you voting him because you think he's scum, or because you think that he's a safe place to put a vote and not draw negative attention? Also, I'm pretty sure Enigma's vote on Call is sarcastic, as Magna has a vote him for being too defensive himself.
I've decided I like you alot now!
And I'm not being sarcastic now ... :P

Gandalf, are you glad vezo came back after disappearing from the site?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:01 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

I'd rather not answer that question. It's not relevant.
Vren
Vren
Townie
Vren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:03 am

Post by Vren »

--Jason: This might refresh your memory of Vezok. < http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 03&start=0 > Also, could you answer this please?
Vren wrote:--Jason: Vezok has an established meta for this sort of behavior; at this point in the game, are you voting him because you think he's scum, or because you think that he's a safe place to put a vote and not draw negative attention?
--Gandalf: It's nice that you think Vezok is town, but who do you think is scum?

--Enigma: Hrm, are you buddying me?!? :P
Dance, Sode no Shirayuki...
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:06 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Vren, I am voting him because I feel he is not adding anything game wise and attempted to cut of conversation. Neither are very town to me.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:12 am

Post by Enigma »

I read past games of Vezo, and this game.

But tbh theres not much to go off this game, and gandalf giving a near 100% certainty that vezo is town ain't the most impressive thing I've seen so far in this game.

There are much more impressive things in this game, eg: Vren <3
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:16 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Scum is:
CK3(fairly certain on this one)
Likely scum:
Callandor
Enigma
Random gut read:
jason

PEDIT: Vezok never offers anything gamewise. Literally, the last game I played with him, he broke down while he was being attacked for exactly what you are attacking him for and insisted that "it's not like you have to analyze me or anything". That was when he left the site.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:18 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Do you think Enigma's buddying with Vren is role-related? Like he's trying to breadcrumb something?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:25 am

Post by Enigma »

This gandalf guy is so awesome. Everyone should praise everything he says as gospel!
I hereby declare myself a faithful follower to his words and beliefs.
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

Wow, gandalf, you sure do know a lot! You know who is scum, who is town, when vezok is scum... Near 100% sure at this point of the game is not normal, especially when you say "vezok is different from other players"... How different is he? How does he act differently? Would you care to explain us? I don't like that attitude
vote: gandalf

Callandor, you seem overly defensive. When you were called on your fleff, you immediatly tried to deflect it to others and call THEM out. That is not townie
~Toon fighter~
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:02 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

You can ask anyone who's ever played with vezok, they'll tell you.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Enigma »

Gandalf didn't respond to me buddying to to him.. :(
I thought he would make the connection that I have some role related information with him and I was trying to breadcrumb something to him.

Now really ... why would you think that I was trying to breadcrumb something Gandalf, is this something that is specified in your role PM? Because normally, I'm sure people wouldn't arrive to that conclusion.
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

gandalf5166 wrote:You can ask anyone who's ever played with vezok, they'll tell you.

Really, gandalf, that's all you have to say? Can't you elaborate a little more on why vezok is so bloody innocent?
~Toon fighter~
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by AGar »

Callandor wrote:
Vren wrote:
Catch-up Notes

--Magna: I would say I have a 10/10 familiarity with Lost and that the second season is probably my favorite (if looking at individual seasons). Also, I read LostS1, so I am familiar with what people are going on about so far. (Those of you who haven't seen it might want to so you avoid spoilers. I think you can stream it on Netflix, and that's cheaper than buying it.)
2nd's the worst season for me.

Jason reads sincere in talking about his meta, though I'll do a little more digging laters,
UNVOTE VOTE Gandalf
has he posted anything that's not useless fluff?

You see the vote as a "bussing slip" between AGar and Magna, yet in the very next sentence you accuse me of defending "my" scumbuddy. Thanks to Dekes, we know the set-up is 9-2-1, so tell me, how exactly can both of your statements here work in that formula? Or, is anyone who accuses you or questions you automatically scum?
ENIGMA'S OUTLOGIC'D. LOL. OWNT. BADLY.

But not really. Overdefensive arguments are crap btw, it's literally about a null a thing as signing your name at the end of your posts.

Dear Agar, I find meta useful as long as it's not the be all and end all, don't tell me how to play mah game bitch or i'll cut you. Deep.

HEY TOON FIGHTER, WHO'S SCUM? You never mentioned it in your latest post.
There's actually no content to this post.

Whatsoever.

Your fluff is noted because you seem to be voting a player for posting fluff when it's all you're doing. Others are posting fluff, but not saying much about others. No hypocrisy.

Callandor's just an idiot I see though.

@Vren
Never voted Magna. FoSed him because I am wary of his ability to mask his actual alignment very well.

Contradictions = Scum.

UNVOTE:
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

Mod: votecount please
~Toon fighter~
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

gandalf is dumb town.
Vren is scum/third party.

Unvote

Vote: Vren

Also at whatever of mine you quoted, the answer is RIGHT IN THE QUOTE. Thanks for wasting my time.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

gandalf5166 wrote:Scum is:
CK3(fairly certain on this one)

Likely scum:
Callandor
Enigma
Random gut read:
jason

PEDIT: Vezok never offers anything gamewise. Literally, the last game I played with him, he broke down while he was being attacked for exactly what you are attacking him for and insisted that "it's not like you have to analyze me or anything". That was when he left the site.

Don't make me go back and quote where you said some
one
in that argument is scum. I don't like having my time wasted.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”