chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:53 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Read the thread for the case on you and Vren. It's rather obvious if you read your most recent posts and like any of Vren's, and how you rush to Vren's defense anytime anyone attacks him
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:57 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Enigma wrote:Wtf are you on about?

I posted that purely fishing for a reaction, as you can see for many of my posts in the game thus far.

I was just being immature towards Vren (think of it as online flirting) and I have no idea what you are on about. The fact that you have inside game knowledge reeks to me of a third party role.
And what did you have to Wikipedia to learn about? I refereed to nothing remotely related to flavor.
I don't even know what your trying to achieve by not voting me?

So I have no idea what you are trying to out (and you are probably making the situation worse) nor can I satisfy your need for an explanation to the situation but all I can see is you saying, "Look I'm a third party role!"
Oh, wow. The way you phrased it.......... I guess it was just coincidence. >.>
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:58 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

no, im defending the thought process of lynching scum ahead of 3rd party I thought.. Please also show were I have lept to his defence.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:59 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I'm going out, wont be back until tomorrow... going to get the new Call of Duty at a midnight release :)
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:13 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

MoI wrote:
Gandalf wrote:I'm a lot more suspicious of Enigma now, for reasons that have to do with my role. However, I think that his role(whatever it is, I have no idea) might be able to explain the problem, so I'm not going to vote him just yet. I'll have an eye on him though.
If this is straying into the use of role to mean Character (and thus flavor) you are earning my vote immediately.
I did mean my character. Not sure why it's vote-worthy though.

@ jasonT, chesskid3, gandalf5166
– Did you purposely not respond to my Census / Dekes queston or did I miss it in my review?
I must have missed it.
I'm not third-party. I will say, however, that my alignment can change.
I will NOT tell you how my alignment can change, or my character. When it comes claim time, I will claim any abilities, but don't expect a name claim, or a claim of how I am recruited. I am NOT a traditional traitor, don't worry. By claiming this I am not making it so that scum can immediately recruit me.

If something happens in game, I will become part of the scumteam. I won't tell you what it is, so don't ask. HoweverThe reason I was suspicious of Enigma was because I thought he knew what my role was, by what I now realize was just simple coincidence in word choice. I didn't see it as likely that town would know what my role was. Howver, I want to say this:
It is highly unlikely that I will be recruited. It's not really something scum would want to do. If it happens, it will be town's fault, and only if they are COMPLETELY careless.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:15 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Viglist:
Gandalf
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:27 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

before I go.. CK For the love of god please stop posting one liners declaring people scum or vigs or 3rd party or whatever... Start backing up your reasons.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Gandalf's post just said PLEASE DEAR GOD VIG ME

It's true.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:30 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

chesskid3 wrote:Read the thread for the case on you and Vren. It's rather obvious if you read your most recent posts and like any of Vren's, and how you rush to Vren's defense anytime anyone attacks him
Ive read you in ISO and you have NOT made ANY case... just hearsay and speculation and declaration of Dekes/Me/Vren scum and Gandalf as Vig without ANYTHING to back it up. Show me where you have made any case please.

your declarations remind me of a crazy guy with a picket sign claiming the end is coming.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

..gandalf is not vig. Gandalf NEEDS TO BE VIGGED.

Are you reading the thread?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:35 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

chesskid3 wrote:Gandalf's post just said PLEASE DEAR GOD VIG ME

It's true.
this is the first I will agree with you actually....I also don't like his commnents about it being towns fault if he is recruited but scum would not recruit him. its quite bizare.

Would scum or a Vig want to take him out then as opposed to recruiting him?

EBYOP: Yea, I got what you meant when I re-read your post... CK you really need to calm down, your like a kid on coffee. I still see you as town though just not knowing where to turn and claiming scum on anyone who would question him or jump on the slightest thing. and playing on emotions rather than logic.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I fly by the seat of your mother's pants, as MoI so eloquently said
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:01 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Scum would have to harm themselves to intentionally recruit me. If they can convince town to be stupid, however, they can get rid of a townie and recruit me in one fell swoop. That's what I meant by town having to be stupid.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:02 am

Post by chesskid3 »

do you win with town if you aren't recruited?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:11 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also, if anyone blows themselves up, Gandalf gets lynched is what he basically just said. Yawn.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:22 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

chesskid3 wrote:Also, if anyone blows themselves up, Gandalf gets lynched is what he basically just said. Yawn.
Lol not that obvious. How would mafia convince someone to blow themselves up? It has to do with someone else's role. And no, this person does not know that they have this ability, so don't go asking for a claim. It might actually be safest if nobody ever targeted me. And yes, I currently win with town.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

gandalf5166 wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Also, if anyone blows themselves up, Gandalf gets lynched is what he basically just said. Yawn.
Lol not that obvious. How would mafia convince someone to blow themselves up? It has to do with someone else's role. And no, this person does not know that they have this ability, so don't go asking for a claim. It might actually be safest if nobody ever targeted me.
And yes, I currently win with town.
Wifom stew. VIG 'EM, Dano!

:P
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Post 324 is in 6 posts
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by Dekes »

Back.

While reading through it's strange that Toon Fighter didn't get more attention.

In Iso#1, he's saying that he doesn't want the hatch to blow up when he's inside of it? Joking? Maybe. But we all know that you have it in your own hand whether you blow up or not. Overly worried here.

And after that nothing of substance. A bit of fluff. A bit of repeating what others have said and a votecount request. Perfectly flying under the radar at the moment.

Unvote; Vote: Toonfighter

Also, did I miss how Callandor claimed whose Alt or what hydra he is?
Which makes that claim actually more believable. So why worry about gandalf? If we are to believe him then we can always react accordingly if someone should blow up the hatch.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

still needs to be vigged so we don't have to worry about him flipping alignments
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Enigma »

Is this the "Substantial post tomorrow, promise."

If so I'm quite disappointed.
But I forgive you, my posts are quite content-less since I have 3 exams this week before I'm done and I don't know why I'm still posting here.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

How is CK so sure there is a vig.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Dekes »

Yep, there were two large games and one in particular I had to catch up first.

I rather jump in from here on out. I could repeat how angry Callandor became after being called out on fluff posting or how Enigma is obviously seeing this game more as fun (*gasp*) than others.

I think, jason is still trying to find things to frame chess with and that allegedly defending of Vren was just a byproduct of it.

Could someone repeat the case on Vren for me? The only thing that's sticking out in his Iso is his exclusive read of Enigma's "overdefensive" posts and that he was trying to look like producing content by asking MoI why he was asking about my claim when it should be the logical thing to do to question any early claim. Anyone remember Lost S1?

Well, okay, those are some points if you read into his Iso. Eh, and his #6 also looks like trying to produce content by "good townie" questions ("Don't tell us, who's town. Tell us, who's scum."

Eh, but don't forget me that Toon Fighter, so my vote stays for now.

Pedit:
Do I smell rolefishing?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

bump
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

> 4 8 15 16 23 42
EXECUTE

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”