havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:26 am

Post by havingfitz »

mongoose wrote:the fact that he actually posted content instead of questions like usually. He makes a valid point about nexus, though Nexus has been posting contributory posts in earlier days. That being said it wasn't so much of a case as a calling out. I would think. I also dont like post 384. one because havingfitz votes for ald because he was on the wagon then says he iso'd him and got off. That was my original reason to be suspicious (not too much though). Also I think the numbers are a bit skewed because you never checked how many people replaced out as town (which could be important since I'd guess the ratio is almost the same). While he does seem indecisive, it isn't really enough to make a vote just for that. However the rest of it added on makes him seems scummy. the posts weren't great but they were better than nothing. Enough to make me
unvote.
Mongoose...why the a2 unvote? Was it his non-great posts or the fact he posted anything that took your vote form him? So does that clear anyone who posts???? Do you have any worthy suspects? Are you saying above that you suspect me? Your post is a bit hard to follow. And as far as my little replacement analysis is concerned...I didn’t look at how often town replaced out. From memory I would have to say it was a lot more than scum just based on the fact only three games had any scum replace and I’m pretty sure most if not all of the games I looked at had replacements....which would lean towards town replacing out much more often than scum.

We have to be due some prods.
This game is dragging at a painful rate. Interest is fading fast.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Antihero »

mongoose wrote:the fact that he actually posted content instead of questions like usually. He makes a valid point about nexus, though Nexus has been posting contributory posts in earlier days. That being said it wasn't so much of a case as a calling out. I would think. I also dont like post 384. one because havingfitz votes for ald because he was on the wagon then says he iso'd him and got off. That was my original reason to be suspicious (not too much though). Also I think the numbers are a bit skewed because you never checked how many people replaced out as town (which could be important since I'd guess the ratio is almost the same). While he does seem indecisive, it isn't really enough to make a vote just for that. However the rest of it added on makes him seems scummy. the posts weren't great but they were better than nothing. Enough to make me
unvote.
Seriously?

mongoose, are you scum?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

Hey antihero, are you just ignoring my post or did you miss it? In case you missed it, here it is again.
jmj3000 wrote:
Antihero wrote:Here, let me walk you all through why jmj3000 needs to be the lynch today.

Post 15: Immediate dismissiveness without any other thoughts. This looks like scum overreaction to me.
Post 28: I think this is the 3rd post in a row where he desperately tries to discredit SA without adding anything new (yeah, I know it's page 2, but why is jmj trying so hard to fight this thought that SA threw out there? Does this conversation say anything about SA's, or anyone else's, alignment? jmj doesn't say)
Post 36: This is classic WIFOM.
Post 58: jmj telling anyone to stop actively lurking is pretty hypocritical to me.
Post 91: Yeah, SA is preventing you from scumhunting. :roll:
Post 220: OK......... so what conclusions have you drawn so far even without the answer? This is a giant fencesit.
Post 322: Nitpicking much?

Conclusion: jmj has just been defending himself+active lurking this whole game and now he's trying to nitpick his way onto an andrew lynch.
andrew wrote:antihero its 1 day to the deadline ..
We have 24 hours still. 4 votes in that that timeframe isn't unreasonable.

COME ON, PEOPLE.
I am going to go up this list of my posts backwards.

Post 322, I point out where andrew had lied when he said this:
andrew94 wrote:firstly jmj i didnt mention katsuki? i mentioned blak and morthax.
ur case on morthax is exacgtly the same as mine (i wrote it first)

antihero its 1 day to the deadline ..
Nitpicking it was not. It was me saying "Hey, he said this here, and is now saying he never said that. Lie/Contradiction right there."

Post 220 is where I first posted my list of questions to multiple players. I had not drawn any conclusions except those people I had asked were scummy in my eyes.

As for post 91, I blatantly say I have been defending myself because SA refused to drop his shoddy case. If he had dropped it after I refuted it so many times, it wouldn't have been going on for so long. As it was, that shoddy case and mothrax asking about mass-claim were the only two things that had happened so far at that point. I had already given my thoughts on the mass-claim, and was returning to who I viewed as scum because of that case, SA. As a matter of fact, I had stated I found SA scummy when he kept pushing the case on me.

Post 58, I was not active lurking. I had been active in the game and giving insights. I was not being prompted to give any content. Mongoose was having to be prompted to add anything.

As to post 36, I don't give a flying rat's behind what you think of that post, I knew it was WIFOM the moment I posted. However, I also posted the truth. I had seen enough of Furc's play in HP mafia to realize he would have been perfect to leave around, because he has trouble convincing people to lynch his reads.

Post 28, the only thing that had happened was SA's case on me. I wasn't going to let a shoddy case like that go, so I proceeded to keep attacking the case.

Post 15, what the hell else did you expect? Me to go "Oh, he's right?" Uh, how about no. I know my role, and I knew that case was wrong, so I dismissed it as RVS antics. When he kept on with it, I proceeded to refute every piece of evidence, at which point he would change the evidence around to paint me in a scum light.

Also, I like how you pick 7 posts out of my ISO and use them to paint me in a scum light. It isn't working, but good try.
The only thing you even commented on in your next post after that was the last line. You didn't say a word about the rest.
Looking for experienced designers to help me design
SONY MAFIA
, a sequel to my Nintendo Mafia game!

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Antihero »

I'm ignoring it, because going through it isn't going to be helpful as you pretty much said "nuh uh."

Do you not have anything else to say? About anything?
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

Antihero, I did not say nuh uh. I took your point, provided the rebuttal, and explained myself. You saying you are going to ignore it is scummy as hell.
SONY MAFIA

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Antihero »

Seriously, what do you think I'm going to say that I haven't said already. I'm not playing your tunnel/text wall game. You think that's scummy? I don't care.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

vote:antihero

your responses keep getting scummier and scummier
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:31 pm

Post by mongoose »

My post didn't go through? BasicAlly, I've got exams so don't expect me to post too much. No time to type the while hung out again do I'll type it up 2morow with my reasoning.
Go Hawkeyes!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:59 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Mothrax hasn’t posted since Halloween. WTF!?
<--note to mod....can we get a prod....

Come on people!

Those of you who do not have a vote out...why not? Do you suspect anyone? Must be nice to be scum and not have to worry about pressure from votes.

jmj3000...you haven’t had a vote out since D1 :!: :?

Deadline is this Saturday folks. We are heading for a no lynch at this pace. Someone wake me up when the game starts back up. Fock!!!!!! :mad:

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:09 pm

Post by Antihero »

a2rudeboy wrote:
vote:antihero

your responses keep getting scummier and scummier
Responses to whom? You? jmj? Slap as many votes on me as you want, I'm still not playing jmj's game.

The number of people not voting is unacceptable. And how did Alduskkel get off the hook?
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:20 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

havingfitz: I haven't felt confident in anyone being scum until after andrew's lynch. I typically don't vote until I am fairly confident in who I would be voting for is scum.

antihero: If you would get off your damn lofty horse, and read my post where I offered a rebuttal to your case, maybe, just maybe, you would have something to say. Instead, you state you aren't going to read it, and are going to continue with your case when it is wrong. What's wrong, afraid that if you try to come up with another case, then you will slip up even more?
SONY MAFIA

Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:31 pm

Post by Nexus »

Alduskkel requested replacement so everyone got off his back. Mod can't find a replacement. I say we lynch him anyway.
Trans rights are human rights.
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:32 am

Post by sirdanilot »

Sorry guys, but if I can't find a replacement, there's not much to be done about it is there? As far as I'm concerned you can link this game to people who are willing to replace into games (that doesn't fall under talking about ongoing games afaik). Otherwise not much to be done, is there?

Prodding BlakAdder and mothrax
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:07 am

Post by mothrax »

sorry, I had an unexpected vla, I meant to post in this game... guess I forgot...
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:12 am

Post by mothrax »

Anti-hero is opportunistic scum. He is still pushing an ald lynch even though there is no one in that slot to defend themselves.
He is also being obtuse....

Vote: Antihero
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:24 am

Post by Antihero »

Obtuse about what?
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:28 am

Post by BlakAdder »

Sorry. I'm still reading the thread, but I don't have much to comment on. I'm pretty sure my vote's still on Antihero and I think he's the best lynch right now
Game Record (W-L-T)
Town: 1-2-1
Mafia: 1-2-0
Third-party: 1-0-0
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:56 am

Post by mothrax »

Your current style=obtuse
being angry etc... it does nothing but make me think you are scum.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:40 am

Post by Antihero »

Being angry = not a scumtell

Do I need to claim now? I'm thinking so, since I'm under heavy suspicion for some odd reason.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:17 am

Post by havingfitz »

Antihero wrote:Being angry = not a scumtell

Do I need to claim now? I'm thinking so, since I'm under heavy suspicion for some odd reason.
Aren't you at L-2...the same as a2rudeboy? With the rate this game is going I think you have some time.

mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:44 pm

Post by mongoose »

I'm tempted to vote antihero too. At least respect other player's inquiries.
Go Hawkeyes!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:10 pm

Post by havingfitz »

OK...the deadline is in about 3.5 days. I thought the Antihero and a2rudeboy wagons were both at 3 but I was wrong. A2 is at L-3 and AH is at L-2. Wouldn’t daily votecounts be nice :roll:

Anyway. I’m suspicious of both AH and a2 as mentioned earlier though I do have reservations about both. AH’s play has been a bit erratic I admit but I still have a hard time believing scum would bail on a role twice. It just doesn’t happen that often and there isn’t a lot of work in being scum except for the occasional check in post. Which definitely applies to some of our other players.

Ald is almost worth lynching just because our illustrious mod can not find a replacement for him.

jmj300 is worth a lynch because apparently he does not have the ability to vote.

Mongoose is a bit suspicious because of his IIoA regarding the remaining town positions. Question for mongoose....how does hypothesizing about the remaining town positions do us any good, and why do you continue to eliminate the possibility there is an SK? I agree...there probably isn’t....but there still could be. All it would take is 1 additional blocker in the game besides Sleeping Assassin or an sk being awol night 1 to make it a possibility. :igmeou:

I still prefer an a2 lynch to AH because at least AH is present and somewhat active. A2 has already flaked in the game twice so whose to say he won’t again. His first flipping post of the game was a result of being prodded. His 4th post was a result of a prod. His vote on nexus was extremely weak IMO followed 6 days and 3 posts later by an unvote with absolutely no rationale. He was anti-andrew wagon. His 13th post after 8 days away was prompted by a prod
(Hey MOD...doesn’t that make 3 prods? How many do we get?)
Then he votes antihero for his post getting “scummier and scummier.” This could also be seen as voting someone he had not mentioned once in the game and with an extremely vague rationale...aka a vote to save his own ass.

People....we need more a2 votes. His play is scummy. If I’m wrong...at least we aren’t losing much. :left:

On that note...antihero....why the bleep is your vote still on Alduskel? What are your thoughts on a2rudeboy? Who are your top two suspects just in case you are today’s lynch.

@all....what are your thoughts on a2rudeboy and would you or would you not prefer his lynch to an antihero lynch or a no lynch?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:15 am

Post by havingfitz »

Hey mod...people are filling up replacement requests. Perhaps one lone request made almost a week ago (4Nov) is not putting forth the effort required to get a replacement.
:idea:

Some of us are following up on the commitment to participate in this game. It would be nice if a commitment to this game was made by everyone involved in it. :?

sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:21 am

Post by sirdanilot »

I will see to it that the day does not end due to deadline without an Alduskkel replacement, don't worry.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:59 am

Post by Antihero »

mongoose wrote:I'm tempted to vote antihero too. At least respect other player's inquiries.
Um, no?
havingfitz wrote:Who are your top two suspects just in case you are today’s lynch.
Well, I'm not going to be today's lynch, but they're Ald and jmj (followed closely by a2, whos vote is obviously out of self preservation).

At this lazy pace, I'm claiming in my next post unless someone objects.

Return to “Completed Open Games”