Fringe Mafia (Game Over, role PMs posted)

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote: Hop

The two of them have been the scummiest to me for a long time but since they're balanced I feel that Noc's reasoning pushed Hop ahead of Furc.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:55 am

Post by PogoStick »

You mean when I use common sense, common sense is defending scum?

Sometimes when scum hunting you have to use wifom.

I ask myself all the time, if I was scum would I do that? That is how I scum hunt, not sure what other method I can use to catch scum than try to use scum mentality and town mentality when trying to determine motive
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

Town: 0-1
Scum: 1-1
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:56 am

Post by PogoStick »

Empking wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Hop

The two of them have been the scummiest to me for a long time but since they're balanced I feel that Noc's reasoning pushed Hop ahead of Furc.
You realized noc has lied twice already, you follow liars normally?
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Nocmen »

HopOnMyJoystick wrote:You mean when I use common sense, common sense is defending scum?

Sometimes when scum hunting you have to use wifom.

I ask myself all the time, if I was scum would I do that? That is how I scum hunt, not sure what other method I can use to catch scum than try to use scum mentality and town mentality when trying to determine motive
When you scumhunt that way, what's your opinion of possible statements of others that may be wifom?
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:48 am

Post by PogoStick »

Let me get to a pc to answer that
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:52 am

Post by PogoStick »

Can someone link the post where furc used wifom please

thx
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Empking »

I'll do you 50 times better and quote it.
Furcolow wrote:
LordChronos wrote:
Vote: Furcolow

Why no lynch?
I like your reaction, but I don't like RVS bandwagonning necessarily
I dislike HOMJ's OMG ANTI-TOWN.
If I was scum, you really believe I would do that, or let me rephrase this:
Do you think my partners would let me vote no lynch? Don't you believe I would be trying to ask their advice?

unvote

FoS: HOMJ
Town would be sort of neutral on this, even if they voted me. Sort of like what Lord Chronos did. He asked why. You just simply declared something is anti-town. DID YOU EXPECT ME TO EXPECT NO LYNCH TO PASS? LOL.
I didn't.

Anyways, doing this is pro-town in another way. It helps to end the RVS. I fucking love the RVS, but it is anti-town as shit.
(bold mine) - That's what I saw as WIFOM anyway.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:20 am

Post by PogoStick »

ok thanks.

ok the WIFOM argument is depending on how it is used and I actually don't consider what I said WIFOM, especially when comparing it to what he has said.

his example there - Do you think my partners would let me vote no lynch? Don't you believe I would be trying to ask their advice?

my accused wifom - of course he isn't helping himself by claiming early and asking about mafia fake claims and such, but I really don't think he would be that obvious if he were mafia (of course I could be wrong)

I can see how my statement can be considered WIFOM and even defending but it really was me using the information available to me at the time asking myself would I be acting like him as mafia, and I came to the conclusion of no. Now everyone ask yourself, if you were mafia would you be acting like furc?

where furc's statement is almost the epitome of WIFOM, now using my own logic, if I don't think I would use that statement at all even if I was mafia, but I sure as hell would not use that if I were town.

At this point in the game I know my tactics may be not what you guys are used to but my example of WIFOM defense is not even close to the level of scummyness that furclow used.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Blargh, more than a page of reading to do. I'm just going to skim through for now so if I miss something then please point it out.

1. I still would like to hear from Ghost, SV, and Sora about the stuff that's been going on in the game. Mostly though about
-The events that happened in the game (Such as Furcs early claim)
-Who they think is scummy and why
-What they think about furc and HOMJ
2. Noc and LC's cases on HOMJ are pretty good and I'm beginning to have second thoughts about Fur. I want to hear from Fur before I make up my mind though.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Doombunny9 wrote:Blargh, more than a page of reading to do. I'm just going to skim through for now so if I miss something then please point it out.

1. I still would like to hear from Ghost, SV, and Sora about the stuff that's been going on in the game. Mostly though about
-The events that happened in the game (Such as Furcs early claim)
-Who they think is scummy and why
-What they think about furc and HOMJ
2. Noc and LC's cases on HOMJ are pretty good and I'm beginning to have second thoughts about Fur. I want to hear from Fur before I make up my mind though.
Are you having doubts because HOMJ looks to be a better candidate for a D1 lynch, or that the case we have on HOMJ undermines the credibility of his attack on furc?

Additionally, HOMJ, I'm having difficulty figuring out who some of your posts are directed towards.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by PogoStick »

The case on furc is way more solid than the case on me, furc's wifom was HORRIBLE, where as mine realy isn't wifom but more common sense reasoning

mentioning scum buddies is a huge red flag, I really can't beleive it didn't hit me when I first saw it.

Not sure what I can say at this point to take votes off me but I assure you I am 100% town.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Noc wrote:Are you having doubts because HOMJ looks to be a better candidate for a D1 lynch, or that the case we have on HOMJ undermines the credibility of his attack on furc?
I'm having doubts because you and LC made some very convincing arguements that for the most part, I agree with. I still think Fur is scum and the case you built on HOMJ didn't change that much.

On the whole however, i want to hear a good post from Fur about who he thinks is scum and why (Meaning: Is it still LC and what new evidence does he have to support it. Or if its not LC anymore then who does he think is town) and a good defense about everything brought up about him rather then just "I is town! Don't lynch meh!".

Fur is still my #1 scumpick however, HOMJ has potential and is still #2.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:44 am

Post by PogoStick »

Yeah I'd be interested in hearing furc, especially since he has gone quiet
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Furcolow »

unvote
vote: homj

I do not feel the need to roleclaim
If the town wants me to, I will. At this point, I see two people voting me who are rolefishing (tony montana, and HOMJ)

you have a nameclaim from me. I am Brandon. I am not going to impart my role to you guys, sorry.
HOMJ, I would like for you to explain how the WIFOM I used is even negative. The WIFOM I used was that if I was mafia, my partners wouldn't ever let me vote no lynch in the RVS. I would be using that as a time to lay down votes on people who were easy mislynches, or possibly distancing myself from my partners by being on seperate wagons or laying down votes/FoS on them for their votes. I might even vote them, come off their wagon, and do so at a key point.

That's not how I've played this game. Sorry I've been away, but if you'll notice yours is the first bandwagon I've been on. I'm not sure if you're town, but I am sure I am so voting you for me > myself being an obvious mislynch.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:04 am

Post by PogoStick »

So you say your version of wifom isn't scummy? I disagree
You feel the need to name claim but not role claim? If you are gonna clai
you have to claim everything, else we think you are using your safe claim. I don't care if you role claim, I still thinkyou are the best lynch
You are OMGUS voting me? You are voting me cause I'm voting you, that's omgus

Also why ignor bunny's request?
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Furcolow »

no, i asked you to say HOW it is scummy
explain

you strawman SO MUCH.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Furcolow »

and im not fucking omgus
my reasoning is self-preservation
i am getting on the biggest wagon because i know i am town
i dont give a fuck about you
quit making false accusations
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Furcolow »

you strawman by not answering questions, or only answering some of them
you have used WIFOM worse than me
you flip flopped from attacking me to defending me to attacking me
you have been flailing for about 3 pages now

the case on me is honestly "durrr he voted no lynch in RVS durr" "OMG HE USED WIFOM AS DEFENSE"

wifom is null in my eyes. sorry people like EMPKING disagree.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:22 am

Post by PogoStick »

Furcolow wrote:no, i asked you to say HOW it is scummy
explain

you strawman SO MUCH.
it's scummy cause you are trying to distance yourself from mafia, implying you are not mafia. It's day 1 and there was no need to even go to that extreme. You could have easily just denied being scummy and than change your vote by saying you didn't realize NL was anti-town

Fine voting me is self preservation but you hop on my wagon (no pun intended) without making a case on me, you just jump on the largest wagon. Make a case before voting don't just do it cause the largest wagon is conveinent.

I also am pro-town so you voting me is just as bad as my vote on you (using your logic)

the difference is I feel no pressure to claim, I still think I can convince people voting me is wrong. You clearly felt you had to claim at L-3 when nobody even asked you to, you through it out and asked if we wanted a claim

How is that town mentality ?
How I'd voting without making a case, town mentality?
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:30 am

Post by PogoStick »

Furcolow wrote:you strawman by not answering questions, or only answering some of them
you have used WIFOM worse than me
you flip flopped from attacking me to defending me to attacking me
you have been flailing for about 3 pages now

the case on me is honestly "durrr he voted no lynch in RVS durr" "OMG HE USED WIFOM AS DEFENSE"

wifom is null in my eyes. sorry people like EMPKING disagree.
1. That isn't straw man, learn the definition
2. Your wifom is far worse than mine
3. My vote on you was during rvs also, I unvoted when I thought you were being typical furc, than you did more stuff to make me think you were scum
4. I don't think I am flailing, I'm defending myself while trying to catch scum. If I am flailing it's flailing as town
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:03 am

Post by Furcolow »

my wifom is fact
scum wouldnt let me do that
therefore it is "better" than yours. i would consider it NULL compared to yours, though, not "better". wifom is null all around. yours is just less so than normal.

nice AtE btw
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:05 am

Post by Furcolow »

furthermore, you saying you're "pro-town" doesn't mean I know you're pro-town, therefore i don't know to not vote you; i don't know it's anti-town to vote you

your logic is flawed

you are our lynch
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:12 am

Post by PogoStick »

Furcolow wrote:furthermore, you saying you're "pro-town" doesn't mean I know you're pro-town, therefore i don't know to not vote you; i don't know it's anti-town to vote you

your logic is flawed

you are our lynch
You realize you are basically using the same logic, saying you are a mislynch. How does anyone know you are town othere than you say so

I just used your own logic so if mine is flawed so is yours
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:14 am

Post by PogoStick »

Furcolow wrote:my wifom is fact
therefore it is "better" than yours. i would consider it NULL compared to yours, though, not "better". wifom is null all around. yours is just less so than normal.

nice AtE btw
How can you say it's fact ?
I'll say it a billion times AtE isn't a scum tell
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Furcolow »

HopOnMyJoystick wrote:
Furcolow wrote:furthermore, you saying you're "pro-town" doesn't mean I know you're pro-town, therefore i don't know to not vote you; i don't know it's anti-town to vote you

your logic is flawed

you are our lynch
You realize you are basically using the same logic, saying you are a mislynch. How does anyone know you are town othere than you say so

I just used your own logic so if mine is flawed so is yours
no. you stated it differently. you're talking about my vote being bad because you're town. i can't know that.

you DID NOT say your vote on me is good because you are town
i have no fucking idea if you are town
my vote on you is good because i know it helps preserve town
i would really like the town to wagon someone else other than us, but that's not what is happening.
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:
Furcolow wrote:my wifom is fact

nice AtE btw
How can you say it's fact ?
I'll say it a billion times AtE isn't a scum tell
It's fact because there is no way in hell my mafia team would let me vote NL in the RVS.
I would be bussed quicker than shit.
I'm alive, so ... yeah. Pretty sure I'm town. I am 100% sure, you all should be pretty sure.

I disagree on AtE not being scum-motivated. It can be. It may not be a scumtell, but it can be. It may not be with you, it may be null with you, but it could be a scum tell with you. I haven't played enough with you to know when that is a scum tell or when it isn't.

Given the way you're playing, and the way I've seen you play as scum, I feel pretty safe unvoting you.

unvote

you seem a lot more attentive and pro-town as scum, and you flail a lot less

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”