Mini 1069 - Hospital Madness Mafia (Game Over!)

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Charnel is town.
If there is a scum flip you may kill, (I highly recommend Enigma). If there is a town flip, YOU DO NOT KILL
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Uprising
Uprising
Goon
Uprising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Uprising »

Exe wrote:@Uprising: Your comment about Charnel not liking being called scummy would be better applied to you.
This isn't actually directed at me, right?

If it is, I can't remember saying that.
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
[21:37] <@Xyl> Uprising is the nicest person in the channel
http://webchat.globalgamers.net/ Channel: #mafia
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:52 am

Post by Enigma »

I have no issues with being called scummy. My self arrogance just requires that a reasonable case be bought forward, not one with is littered with inconsistencies.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:54 am

Post by chesskid3 »

^ scum trying to see unfazed at being accused and failing.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Exe »

Uprising wrote:
Exe wrote:@Uprising: Your comment about Charnel not liking being called scummy would be better applied to you.
This isn't actually directed at me, right?

If it is, I can't remember saying that.
My bad. Meant Enigma.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:14 am

Post by Exe »

Enigma wrote:I have no issues with being called scummy. My self arrogance just requires that a reasonable case be bought forward, not one with is littered with inconsistencies.
Yeah, well your post suggests otherwise.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Enigma »

Umm no it doesn't. You are just purposely misrepresenting with a scummy bias.
It only points out the inconsistencies in Charnel's argument against me.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:44 am

Post by Exe »

Enigma wrote:Umm no it doesn't. You are just purposely misrepresenting with a scummy bias.
It only points out the inconsistencies in Charnel's argument against me.
Rofl. Now you'll OMGUS me?

Here's some advice. Go take a bath in ice water. Come back when you don't have your panties in a bunch from Chesskid getting on your case, and then read the thread without calling every person who points out your bad logic scummy.

And yes, your post had crap logic. You aren't like Lrdwhyt, and your attempt to defend yourself by saying you're the same as him is scummy. End of story.

Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:01 am

Post by Enigma »

Care to point out where I called you scum?

I'm saying you are viewing me as scum, thus constructing your argument from that perception.

I'm attacking Charnel's reads and I'm waiting for his response, so unless your name is Charnel, piss off with answering a question directed to someone else.
I've been saying Charnel's slot hasn't looked impressive for a while, I just didn't post a direct argument to him yet. So that's one of your points off.
My intentions for day 1 have been clear the whole time. Just because I didn't support some retarded WIFOMy case (which turned out to be wrong anyways) doesn't make me scum.
My argument makes perfect logical sense against his argument against me tyvm.

You however now get the courtesy of a scum read too, jumping to the defense of your buddy.
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:15 am

Post by Charnel »

Enigma wrote:Don't like being called scum do ya?

Lrdwhyt case.
1. Tell me how you find bv310 town? He has 2 contentless posts. If you are that good, we need to all stop playing mafia because you will always win.
2. Slaxx looks alright, but I still find his rolecop argument against you very strong. Beside that and a few posts on my stupidity with the doc claim, he hasn't said much.
3. Lrdywhyt has exactly the same voting and argument pattern as me (Uprising). So if you view this as town, why the flip on me?

I'm calling that you are scum, in fact I'm pretty sure of it, combined with Moo's play. If every player on that slot reads scum to me individually, that is quite a strong tell in favor of them.
Exactly. I esspecially don't like being called scum when you are wrong. You are very different from lrd.
1. Indeed, I was wrong here. BV hasn't done a thing.
2. Slaxx was (and is) obv town to me in the way he speaks
3. Lrdwhyt's first posts felt really good.

However, and that I think is problematic, you are trying to clear yourself by proving that you do the same as Lrdwhyt's slot. You clearly haven't.
charnel wrote:And I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by my voting pattern. In your case, you have been off any wagon pretty much all game. Can you give me an explanation for that? Were all L-1 wagons on day 1 on town? Was every counterwagon except for Uprising? Or were you holding off because you didn't want to look like you were wagonning?

So please, if you come with such a post, give some evidence please. I have already made an earlier post about your votes and your piont about Lrdwhyt is really baseless.
I wonder why you missed this. I would like a reaction on it. You seem to have avoided it.
Enigma wrote:My intentions for day 1 have been clear the whole time. Just because I didn't support some retarded WIFOMy case (which turned out to be wrong anyways) doesn't make me scum.
Look, why do you strawman me by focussing this on the TL lynch? You weren't on a single wagon that day, except on Uprisings at the end of the day. And there were a lot of active wagons. Why were you avoiding them?
one would hardly have joy without another's suffering, no?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Enigma »

Charnel actually read the thread, I explained why my behavior during Day 1, so I don't need to fabricate some stupid reason now as to why I played like I did then. I noted who I was suspicious, and those would obviously been the people I would like to vote for with my own reasons.
Sorry I'm not some mindless bandwagoning twat who jumps onto a wagon with zero fucking reason which is how most the bandwagons formed. Obviously that is much more pro-town than logical voting. HERPADERPA. (in case my sarcasm wasn't blunt enough).

Your early case on me revolved purely (<-READ) around my voting patterns. I pointed out that my voting patterns were very similar to other people who you claimed town. You and your scum buddies somehow manipulated that into me flailing around when being accused of being scummy. I'm not saying I'm the same as Lrdy, I'm saying by your retarded logic that my voting patterns (<-KEY WORD) were scummy, you contradicted yourself with your town reads. (PS: contradictions are scummy).

Btw you managed to be in the same boat as chess yesterday, stating multiple times you thought I was town. So you somehow think Lrdy's early posts are good, ohh wait you said mine are very town too (multiple times mind you). Nice fucking contradiction here guys.

Your voting pattern yesterday was:
Uprising, NS (because CD says he won't shoot him), back to uprising until the remainder of the day.
You call my voting pattern unimpressive? LOLWOT?
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:13 am

Post by Exe »

Enigma wrote:
Care to point out where I called you scum?

I'm saying you are viewing me as scum, thus constructing your argument from that perception.

I'm attacking Charnel's reads and I'm waiting for his response, so unless your name is Charnel, piss off with answering a question directed to someone else.
I've been saying Charnel's slot hasn't looked impressive for a while, I just didn't post a direct argument to him yet. So that's one of your points off.
My intentions for day 1 have been clear the whole time. Just because I didn't support some retarded WIFOMy case (which turned out to be wrong anyways) doesn't make me scum.

You however now get the courtesy of a scum read too, jumping to the defense of your buddy.
Right, because somewhere in my post I said that Charnel was town?
Wrong. My issues with your post are completely independent of Charnel, and your attempt to lump me with him now was extremely predictable.
If you'd responded to any other player the way you responded to Charnel, you'd get the exact same arguments from me: the fact remains that you overreacted to Charnel's post by calling him scum (regardless of if you have always felt he was scum, the fact remains that his post inspired you to reiterate it) and trying to relate yourself to Lrdwhyt.
THAT IS WHAT IS SCUMMY. The tone of your reaction + your attempt to relate to Lrdwhyt are scummy.
The fact that you attempt to deflect me by claiming I am answering for Charnel only adds to this.

TL;DR: The motivation behind your reaction reads scum. Your attempt to relate to Lrd reads scum.
And don't tell me to "piss off" when I am scum-hunting and call you out on scummy behavior.

Also, in response to the bolded;
You told me I was misreping you and the syntax of your sentence was unclear. Sorry I misunderstood.

And one more note, your belligerence and arrogance is getting old. "Piss off" until you have a better attitude.

So here is my suggestion.
Let's lynch Zang, give Enigma time to cool off and stop acting like a child in a tantrum. Then tomorrow maybe he can respond maturely so I can get a read of his motivations that isn't tainted by his raging.

Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Enigma »

*rage*
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I will hammer, if Charnel revotes. Zang's disappearance is horrible.

People I will not be protecting tonight:
Enigma
Lrdwhyt
Lrdwhyt
Townie
Lrdwhyt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Lrdwhyt »

Enigma wrote:Don't like being called scum do ya?

Lrdwhyt case.
1. Tell me how you find bv310 town? He has 2 contentless posts. If you are that good, we need to all stop playing mafia because you will always win.
2. Slaxx looks alright, but I still find his rolecop argument against you very strong. Beside that and a few posts on my stupidity with the doc claim, he hasn't said much.
3. Lrdywhyt has exactly the same voting and argument pattern as me (Uprising). So if you view this as town, why the flip on me?

I'm calling that you are scum, in fact I'm pretty sure of it, combined with Moo's play. If every player on that slot reads scum to me individually, that is quite a strong tell in favor of them.
Are you accusing me of being scum? Sure sounds like it to me.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:44 am

Post by Enigma »

My relation to Lrdy was based purely on Charnel using my voting patterns as his primary argument of accusing me.
Lrdy voted exactly the same way I did, gave similar argument on exactly the same person and was not on any other wagon.
Charnel's case on me includes ZILCH other reasons (He has not attacked my argument or reasoning for my votes or play prior to that) apart from the fact that I wasn't on a wagon and that action by itself was scummy.
I'm not relating anything else to him but the exact (and only) argument which Charnel used against me several times: That is my voting patterns were scummy.

That is the only issue I bought up, and you are just purposely misrepping it for your own agenda.

The fact that you have ignored my entire argument against Charnel (it has it's strengths) and flipping in completely onto me easily merits you scumpoints, regardless of who my argument was against.

Apologies about the "piss off" remark.

Preview Edit: Does it look like I'm accusing you of scum? Have you even read all my posts? Please read it again then point out my failure at reading comprehension.
If I wanted to call you scum, it would have hit you in the face. Maybe try contribute something more productive to this game today?

@Chesskid, If you are protecting me then you are stupid anyways. I'm town and there is no way I'll be night killed by scum tonight.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

there's no way you'll be night killed by scum because you are scum.

FTFY
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Enigma »

What ever makes you sleep at night.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm not going to sleep well tonight, since you're going to kill me tonight.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Enigma »

I wouldn't mind being rid of you tbh.
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Charnel »

Enigma wrote:Charnel actually read the thread, I explained why my behavior during Day 1, so I don't need to fabricate some stupid reason now as to why I played like I did then. I noted who I was suspicious, and those would obviously been the people I would like to vote for with my own reasons.
Sorry I'm not some mindless bandwagoning twat who jumps onto a wagon with zero fucking reason which is how most the bandwagons formed. Obviously that is much more pro-town than logical voting. HERPADERPA. (in case my sarcasm wasn't blunt enough).
Lets get back to the questions. Do you agree with me that of all the L-1 wagons and counterwagons at least one scum. Only one wagon you supported of all the wagons that formed (and that were a lot), and it was by the end when the TL wagon was going to go through. You didn't want to be accused of wagonning and kept your vote out away from the other votes. Do you agree with me that, except for a scum bussing here and there, you need townies on a bandwagon? You didn't want to lynch scum, and I don't like that.
Your early case on me revolved purely (<-READ) around my voting patterns. I pointed out that my voting patterns were very similar to other people who you claimed town. You and your scum buddies somehow manipulated that into me flailing around when being accused of being scummy. I'm not saying I'm the same as Lrdy, I'm saying by your retarded logic that my voting patterns (<-KEY WORD) were scummy, you contradicted yourself with your town reads. (PS: contradictions are scummy).

Btw you managed to be in the same boat as chess yesterday, stating multiple times you thought I was town. So you somehow think Lrdy's early posts are good, ohh wait you said mine are very town too (multiple times mind you). Nice fucking contradiction here guys.

Your voting pattern yesterday was:
Uprising, NS (because CD says he won't shoot him), back to uprising until the remainder of the day.
You call my voting pattern unimpressive? LOLWOT?
Both NS and Uprising were for the lynch, and they both were wagons that could have made it. My problem with you is that you don't seem to want to support a lynch. And using against me that I replaced in late into day 1 is lame. It is more. It is sad.

It's the same about Lrd. In my analysis, a few wagons were missed by him because BV wasn't there. It is quite sad you are trying to say you are the same as a slot that wasn't here for such a long time.

And then the last sad thing. You say I'm not consistent in my reads. I don't care. I bet you have been awefully consistent, but my reads can change on every small bit of information I get. If I suddenly think someone I thought town before is now likely scum, I'm not going to hide that to stay "consistent". The fact that you misrep my case continiously, and that you are avoiding my key points against you confirms my read. Chess can wait:
unvote vote Enigma
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Charnel »

summary of my reasoning for my vote (as it is in different shapes in multiple posts now):

Enigma supported only one serious wagon day 1, and that was the counterwagon the the TL lynch, a TL lynch the game seemed to be set on.
With the enormous amounts of (counter)wagons day one, Enigma was almost certainly trying "bandwagonning" to look town, and trying to avoid being on a mislynch.
Enigma isn't town, because town knows he has to be on the good wagons. With the amount of wagons day 1, some had to be good.

Then, based on Enigma's reactions:

Enigma states that Lrd hasn't voted much, and that he is practically the same as Enigma, but that I think Lrd town and Enigma scum. Lrd is the replacee of a slot which has suffered from great inactivity.
Enigma states that I'm scum for the same reasons that I call him scum (this is OMGUS-like, but whatever). He "proves" this by stating that I have only made 2 changes of votes day 1. This is not surprising since I replaced in at the end of day 1, and it is in general beyond the point because I voted both Uprising and NS for the lynch. The NS wagon was a serious one, but Chesskid destroyed it.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

The NS wagon was a serious one, but Chesskid destroyed it.

Hi what was NS again? Oh. Right. Go sit in the corner.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Enigma »

How have I been misrepping you case when your prior case was piss weak (and revolved only about how I was voting) which I countered.

I said who I was willing to vote, I pushed Uprising, noted Zang and would have been happy to seen NS lynched (The NS wagon lasted for less than 1 day in a 3 week phase).

I detailed my reasons as to why I found them scummy, and they were reasons that many people, including yourself agreed with.
I stated why I didn't support most the other active wagons.

Your first point against me holds no merit. I had been on the Uprising wagon all day. It was only then it picked up speed.
I wanted to lynch who I (<-Key word) thought was scum, I don't want to mindlessly bandwagon.
Wagons (especially on townies) don't just form by townies, scum are often encouraging it.

Moo was scummy, you are scummy. It's not sad, it's the mechanics of the game.

And by your logic, you are claiming people who are active lurking are then town. Good effort.

Your entire argument against me is just a logical fallacy, pathetic at best. I pity you.

Preview Edit:
If I was scum I would have made some shit reason to jump on the TL lynch instead of risking a NL, (do you actually remember that he is town). Try harder.
How does a townie know what a good wagons, and whose analysis he can trust? Ohh wait he can't. He relies on his own judgment.
And why wouldn't scum want to be on a townie wagon? By being on a wagon doesn't imply alignment when there are so many people on it.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Exe »

Enigma wrote:Lrdy voted exactly the same way I did, gave similar argument on exactly the same person and was not on any other wagon.
Except that, as I already pointed out, you weren't the same as Lrd in the sense that two of his previous players were inactive. Their lack of being on a wagon is COMPLETELY different than yours. Thus, my entire point about you falsely claiming that you were the same as Lrd still stands, and you've yet to acknowledge this part.
Enigma wrote:That is the only issue I bought up, and you are just purposely misrepping it for your own agenda.
This is false. I have not misrepresented anything, and you keep claiming this without any backing. Your attempt to discredit my arguments this way is noted, however.
Enigma wrote:The fact that you have ignored my entire argument against Charnel (it has it's strengths) and flipping in completely onto me easily merits you scumpoints, regardless of who my argument was against.
I did no such thing. First of all, it's not my job to analyze your case on Charnel. I read it, I judged it, I moved on.
The point is, YOU were scummy. YOUR response had a tone that I don't see town having. YOUR post had huge red flags.

Stop trying to twist this around to avoid answering for YOUR actions.

So, do we continue this day and watch Enigma try to fling mud on
every
person who says something to him, or can we lynch the extremely scummy Zang and deal with Enigma tomorrow when he (hopefully) stops snarling?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”