Fringe Mafia (Game Over, role PMs posted)

Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Nocmen »

Furc: Let me get this straight, you vote for HOMJ, go through a trade of posts with him, and unvote him based on meta, correct?
You do realize that your arguments against him are much of the same that he has against you? Your play seems quite similar to his, but you only appear when you're called out it seems. A bit too convenient for my liking.
You say that HOMJ should be our lynch, but as mentioned just above, why not you when you have the same argument, and seem much less cooperative with your answering?
Voting NL being WIFOM is one of the biggest loads of "crap" that I've seen in a while. That is the only main cornerstone difference between your defense over HOMJ's.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

...I think I'm happy with my vote. The only new defence from Fur was "HOMJ's WIFOM was worse than mine... Lynch him instead pl0x". Which is argueable at best.
Fur wrote:and im not fucking omgus
my reasoning is self-preservation
i am getting on the biggest wagon because i know i am town
i dont give a fuck about you
quit making false accusations
Holy crap! does anyone else see this? the reasoning behind Furs vote is so he'll stay alive?!?!?! He even clearly says that he's BWing just to get a lynch other than him.
Fur wrote:furthermore, you saying you're "pro-town" doesn't mean I know you're pro-town, therefore i don't know to not vote you; i don't know it's anti-town to vote you

your logic is flawed
Didn't you do the EXACT SAME THING in almost every post at one point?
Fur wrote:my vote on you is good because i know it helps preserve town
Think about this line and you quickly realize that the "preserved town" he's referring to is himself XD
Fur wrote:i would really like the town to wagon someone else other than us, but that's not what is happening.
I assume "us" is you and HOMJ... If you don't want a wagon on HOMJ then why the fuck are you jumping on it?
Fur wrote:I'm alive, so ... yeah. Pretty sure I'm town. I am 100% sure, you all should be pretty sure.
Why should we all be pretty sure? Just because you say so? Prove that you're town and then we'll beleive you.

COME ON PEOPLE... WHY ARE WE NOT ALL ON FUR BY NOW?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote: Fur

Simply awful.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Zang »

Furcolow wrote:I do not feel the need to roleclaim
If the town wants me to, I will. At this point, I see two people voting me who are rolefishing (tony montana, and HOMJ)
Why did you flavor claim then? Why arent you claiming?
HOMJ, I would like for you to explain how the WIFOM I used is even negative. The WIFOM I used was that if I was mafia, my partners wouldn't ever let me vote no lynch in the RVS. I would be using that as a time to lay down votes on people who were easy mislynches, or possibly distancing myself from my partners by being on seperate wagons or laying down votes/FoS on them for their votes. I might even vote them, come off their wagon, and do so at a key point.
All WIFOM is bad because if you are scum we have no idea who your partners are or how they would react.
HOMJ wrote:1. That isn't straw man, learn the definition
You have the definition wrong, straw man is only responding to the weak points in a post while intentionally ignoring the strong points.

I linked to the definition in my previous post that you didn't read.
Furcolow wrote:It's fact because there is no way in hell my mafia team would let me vote NL in the RVS.
Your mafia team? How do you know who your mafia team would be?

FoS: Furcolow
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

VOTE: furc
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Zang, I finally got time to re-read that post where you voted for me and I have questions. - http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 1#p2612941

if I missed anything please let me know.

1. you say NL is not anti-town, tell me how a no lynch can ever benefit from the town when vote analysis is thrown out of the window and it gives mafia a free kill

2. why are you defending his vote for a NL, whether or not he expected it or not, no lynch suggestion should never be made, it is anti-town. even if it is rvs but it didn't even seem like an rvs vote to me

3. you also say I was pushing andrew's wagon but I never actually pushed for his wagon, why would you say that? - if you feel doom and TM's votes on hm are weak, why are you not directing your attention to him also instead of just at me?

4. yes he does suggest no lynch when he votes for it and why would you not vote for somebody who suggests something anti-town? you said there is a difference between anti-town and scummy and you are right. Anti-town is not town, scummy is bad but scummy =/= anti-town. If someone sugested something anti-town I definitely would go after them for it. why would you not? and how is not going after somebody suggesting anti-town helping town?

5. I skipped the part where you asked which games I read, I will have to go back and find those if you really want me to, sorry I didn't do that earlier. Also Iunvoted him because I thought based on his meta he was furc being furc, but the more I re-read and read other games I found that not to be true, the clincher was the claim too early, obscure name, and failure to throw in the role. if you are going to claim you go all or nothing.

6. yes I realize I unvoted him when he asked, but he had not done it yet. asking if he can and actually doing it without someone asking him to claim are 2 different things. Claim should be done at L-1 and typically when someone asks for it, now because of the other site I play, if I get to L-1 I will claim without being asked because I have been hammered more times than I can count without given a chance to claim and sadly I have hammered people without allowing them to claim and been town when I did it.

7. how do you seem so sure foilist wasn't serious

8. I thought mod would pick up on my comment and just do it, if I was a mod I would not wait til somebody bolded the request.

9. I actually think you are wrong, I think it is more if furc is scum than LC is possibly scum with him.

10 . I never understood why you voted me without a reason, you ask me a bunch of questions but you never actually say ANYTHING about me being scummy and what exactly is scummy about it. also if you ask people questions don't you think they deserve proper time to respond before voting them? is that proper town mentality to ask a bunch of questions and vote them in the same post? if so than this site truely is strange.
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

Town: 0-1
Scum: 1-1
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by PogoStick »

at zang, one more thing. why a FOS at furc and not a vote or at the very least an unvote?
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

@SV- Cut the crap and contribute something. All you've done this game was

1. Confirm
2. RV
3. Unvote from your RV
4. Fluffy
5. V/LA
6. Vote with no explaination or anything

(Fun Fact: According to Microsoft Word this post alone is more words than everything SV has said so far)
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:31 am

Post by Furcolow »

i back off homj and he's still a prick
should have known i would get pushed as soon as i try to be helpful
the last game i was in esurioseptus hosted, I won for the town, and you all aren't letting me fucking repeat my success
this is bullshit

lynch me
whatever
not like im a doctor or anything
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:33 am

Post by Furcolow »

Shattered Viewpoint wrote:VOTE: furc
what page is it
what is your reasoning? is it simply ok to just vote at this point?
i don't feel it is
i don't believe we as a town should let people simply vote like that
if the vote was on anyone other than me, i would definitely vote you for that, and i am town
if i would do that as town, if you are town, i would do that as scum

basically, by voting without reasoning, SV, it is lose-lose.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:37 am

Post by Furcolow »

basically, the only scenario i wouldn't vote someone who is voting on page 8 with no reasoning is if they're fulfilling these criteria:

1) they are voting with 0 reasoning way past the RVS
2) I am town
3) their vote is on me

otherwise, i would definitely have voted this guy already

also, to the people voting me, who do you all believe my partners are?? because I don't have any.
I know there are town on my wagon, and I urge you to get off of it. I would like to win. I don't know about the show fringe, and the flavor with my role is that i'm a techy scientist who is good at fixing gadget problems... i can fix them... fast.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:38 am

Post by Furcolow »

i don't even know how many mafia there are
how many power roles we should have
or what other people are on our side
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:59 am

Post by TonyMontana »

I welcome SV to join the game. Furthermore, I propose him as vig target and/or tomorrows lynch.
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:18 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Fur wrote:should have known i would get pushed as soon as i try to be helpful
the last game i was in esurioseptus hosted, I won for the town, and you all aren't letting me fucking repeat my success
this is bullshit
Fur wrote:I know there are town on my wagon, and I urge you to get off of it. I would like to win.
I feel so guilty now I just might unvote you...Wait...No I don't.

Instead of defending yourself by saying "I'm town" and using guilt tactics, why don't you actually try to, you know, defend yourself? You've been doing this ever since the beginning and... ITS STILL NOT WORKING!

I mean, I can say that I'm town all I want. Anyone can say that they're town, town or scum. There's no rule against lying, that's the whole point of the game. If everyone in the game states that they're town, then we must all be town! There's no scum! We win!

But that's not how the game works. If you really want people to get off of you then show us that you're town instead of just saying it over and over and over...
Fur wrote:if the vote was on anyone other than me, i would definitely vote you for that, and i am town
Why? What makes you differant from any other player?
Fur wrote:i back off homj and he's still a prick
Uhh? I don't see any prickish behaviour from HOMJ unless you count him thinking you're scum, and that's just plain OMGUS. Care to explain?
TM wrote:I welcome SV to join the game. Furthermore, I propose him as vig target and/or tomorrows lynch.
This.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:08 am

Post by LordChronos »

If I had the power to lynch HOMJ and Fur today I think I would. I mean, come on Fur. You aren't voting for OMGUS, oh no. You are much better than that, so you are voting to try to save your neck and being opportunistic. And calling out SV for voting for no reason while you yourself said you only voted HOMJ to try to save your neck is incredibly hypocritical.

@Tony

I find HOMJ and Fur scummier than SV, do you disagree? If so, why?
I'm a talking computer.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:18 am

Post by PogoStick »

Lord, you really think both fur and I are scum together?
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:23 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Here. I am here. Give me a sec to catch the rest of the way up. Have to do it from a phone for now, but it's all good.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:01 am

Post by Nocmen »

I'm not really sure what to say about Furc's....whining?
Furc, you never replied to my last post:
Nocmen wrote:Furc: Let me get this straight, you vote for HOMJ, go through a trade of posts with him, and unvote him based on meta, correct?
You do realize that your arguments against him are much of the same that he has against you? Your play seems quite similar to his, but you only appear when you're called out it seems. A bit too convenient for my liking.
You say that HOMJ should be our lynch, but as mentioned just above, why not you when you have the same argument, and seem much less cooperative with your answering?
Voting NL being WIFOM is one of the biggest loads of "crap" that I've seen in a while. That is the only main cornerstone difference between your defense over HOMJ's.
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:Lord, you really think both fur and I are scum together?
Just because he said you two were scummier than someone else, doesn't mean you two have to be scum together. Way to twist words again.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:17 am

Post by PogoStick »

I wasn't twisting, I was asking, wow pot calling kettle black on that one
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:19 am

Post by PogoStick »

Lord said -If I had the power to lynch HOMJ and Fur

he said AND not OR

meaning if he could we would both be lynched, thsts why I asked if he thinks we both are scum

so now how do you explain your twisting noc?
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
I Reject Your Corporeality...
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:28 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

[
VOTE COUNT 1.04
]

"Four words that should never show up in a sentence: 'classified experimental military project.' "

[
]
Furcolow
- Doombunny9, TonyMontana, HopOnMyJoystick, Empking, Shattered Viewpoint

[
]
HopOnMyJoystick
- LordChronos, Zang, Nocmen

Not Voting: sorasgoof, foilist13, GhostWriter, Furcolow

Day 1 will end on November 25th, 2010 at 2:00 AM EST (Countdown here) or when someone is lynched.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

[
PRODS
]

sorasgoof
has been prodded.
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:35 am

Post by PogoStick »

Also noc, how can you really have nothing to say about furc's "whining" as you put it, really? You can't say anything?

opens window, throwing out nocman's credibility
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:36 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

For my "reasoning" I shall wordlessly point to furc's iso.

That is all.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:01 am

Post by PogoStick »

Oh and before the OMG YOU ARE TWISTING MY WORDS

you said you are "not sure what to say" than you direct him to your previous post, and take another dig at me

so you look like you are distancing yourself from his wagon when he has posted even more scummy behavior (this is my interpretation)
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:23 am

Post by PogoStick »

Nocmen wrote:Furc: Let me get this straight, you vote for HOMJ, go through a trade of posts with him, and unvote him based on meta, correct?
And one last bit if fact and I'll let people have time to respond, besides coming after me agressive once i voted him, noc has not made any comments to furc or about his case with the exception of the one I quoted. If 5 people so far think he is scummy, how can mr. Noc who has seemed so credible pushing my lynch, completely ignore the largest wagon of the game?

It almost seems noc doesn't want to be involved with a furc lynch but doesn't ever speak out for or against it, other than whatever he says in this quoted post.

Quite interesting if you ask me. His attack on me is looking more and more like an omgus attack instead of a town trying to scum hunt attack, but again I am biased so I'm curious what others think.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”