Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:46 am

Post by Callandor »

Hey Gandalf why do you think I'm scum again, you put me on your scumlist and I don't think you'd mentioned me in the game before that.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:48 am

Post by Callandor »

I can't be vigged.
Gandalf should be vigged
I know I'm an idiot with 12 yr old reading comprehension but.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:49 am

Post by Callandor »

Gandalf's still town and if he says scum have to hurt themselves to recruit him then that's fucking fine with me for the moment/ iirc he also said it's unlikely he'd be recruited? idk lemme check/
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:00 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Callandor wrote:Stll uncomfortable with jason's reasoning for attacking chesskid. It's like he's looking for a scumtell, found it, and is ignoring all context surrounding said tell.
Im attackign his reasoning... I am do not think he is scum and am not looking at his as scum.... just questioning his accusations he as of yet still has not backed up with any logic or solid thoughts.

How many times do I have to say.. CK is not scum, but scatty town
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:31 am

Post by AGar »

Callandor wrote:
AGar wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:Also yes, I concede to your point I cant remember the last mini without a vig.
I was in 1007 with no vig.

Callandor, when you decide to stop posting like a blithering idiot, I'll start addressing you like you're older than 12. But I seriously doubt it right now. I also doubt your reading comprehension, as I clearly said that your contradiction was voting someone for being scummy for posting only fluff when all of your posts were fluff.
So got an issue, scum?
MASSIVE ONE, ACTUALLY. My issue is your terribad play.

If contradictions are from scum, and I comitted a supposed contradiction why didn't you immediately vote me? You waited untill I called you out to vote me for your supposed scumtell? Bullshitting much?

For those playing along at home here's the 'Agar stop calling me an idiot and look up what a contradiction is in the dictionary' timeline. (seriously you're trying to call me out for being hypocritical, not contradicting myself)

My supposed 'contradiction' occurs in post 201
Agar calls me to stop posting fluff in 217 - no mention of my contradiction or why it's scummy, no mention of me being scummy at all.
I point out his double standards
He votes me in 246, citing 'contradictions = scum' now if he fucking believes this why wasn't I scum originally? The real reason? Hesmakingitupashegoes.jpg
I called you out because of the contradictory behavior. (Note: Hypocrisy and contradiction/contradictory behavior might as well be interchangeable in these scenarios - you're saying one thing and doing another)
You reacted poorly.
I voted.

Plain and simple.

You're right, I didn't call anyone else out on fluff, and I've already decided to explain that to you once - no one else called someone out for posting fluff while that's all they were doing, and there's no point in calling out active lurking that early in the game.
Callandor wrote:
Fluff is a post that contributes nothing to the game, like pegging lurkers out with votes or saying "I'm going to claim later" or talking about what season is your favorite, all 3 of which are things you've done. All three of these, conveniently are also scum-driven tactics to avoid from actually getting your hands dirty.
Oh snap, no. You're wrong. None of these are scum driven tactics, keep reaching on them old null tells and twisting them in to scum tells why don't you. You're completely ignoring any town motivation for any of these (apart from the flavour discussion, which when it's only 1 line isn't a scum tactic, and it's ridiculous to suggest it is) and going LOL SCUMTELL. Fucking hell I thought you were a decent player, you're really misguided here and it's laughable.

P.s cut out the fucking ad hom.
More
hypocrisy
here. You're just falling further and further.

I'll ad hom all I want, thank you very much. If that's all you're going to reduce my cases down to, you deserve it. You suck, and I'm right. It's ok though, I typically nail scum D1 with relative ease when they belong in newbie games.

Callandor wrote:
I can't be vigged.
Gandalf should be vigged
I know I'm an idiot with 12 yr old reading comprehension but.
You also are a gullible moron, eh?

You believe the claim in it's entirety? Wow.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

- Re: #350 - Why you so concerned that
1 player
has called you scum? You seem unmoved by my "ad homs" but someone who is playing a vig-worthy game right now calls you scum and you need to know absolutely why!
jasonT1981 wrote:What would you like to discuss, Agar? ask me anything you feel is relevant
That was from my FoS of MoI. I really could care less about your MO last game vs. this game. Meta is garbage, and anyone who tries to tell me otherwise is an idiot and wrong. Plain and simple.

On another note, more Dram activity would be great, even if it's that awful, supposed "gut" scum-hunting.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:35 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

@Dram
– AGar’s request has merit. Stop lurking.

@Vren
– Why are you not voting so far?
Chess wrote:Because scum getting blown up would be hated by their buddies 4eva lololol
And stupid Town getting themselves blown up wouldn’t earn them the ire of all the Town player? All your statements along these lines are fluff you hope will earn you Town cred.
AGar wrote:I was in 1007 with no vig.
Yes. How many Mini Games have you been in? I’m guessing the Have Vig pool is much larger than the No Vig pool. Thus until we see evidence otherwise it is a reasonable assumption that Town may have some sort of killing role.

And how could you forget Nik’s Reboot Mafia which didn’t have a Town Vig when you referenced it earlier for my 3rd Party Play? :P
AGar wrote:Gandalf should be vigged.
No, if you think he is lying scum you lynch him. Vigging him is just a stupid play as the downside of potentially losing our Vig vastly outweighs the upside of catching stupid scum who fake-claimed.
AGar wrote:You tend to look very pro-town in games I've played with you. And I made the mistake once of pegging you as town, when you were in fact 3rd party. It was a reminder to both myself and the rest of the game that you can't just turn a blind eye once someone does one thing that seems incredibly townie, because that's a golden opportunity for scum.
Noted. I also find it fascinating that you explicitly go out of the way to say I fooled you as a 3rd Party when that 3rd Party role was a Double Lyncher / Survivor role who had two scum as his targets. Yeah, I was 3rd Party in name but I was effectively Town’s best weapon (per Nik) in that game.
Call wrote:Basically I think day 1's the most important day and things such as early miller claims (not what I am) tend to take the direction of scum-hunting for a while and focus on 'is he or isn't he'
Aside from the fact that Day 1 is never the most important day (that’s always the Day the game is won or lost) Miller claims on site don’t generally derail discussion. Standard operating procedure is to note them, look at said player outside of the Miller context and play as appropriate. Just like Gandalf’s claim. If he looks like scum from his Day play and voting we lynch him as opposed to continue to discuss vigging versus not vigging.

And keeping Scum on their toes is fine except by making your “Oh pay attention to me” statement you’ve taken the snap out of that Slimjim already.

My pool of people I would be satisfied seeing hang today as of now–

Enigma – made this clear already
Jason – Lots of one liners that revolve around game mechanics and soft fishing as opposed to scum-hunting. Lots of defense and why me posting.
Vezo – look at his ISO and get back to me
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:55 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Let me make myself clear: When I say I can't be vigged, I mean I CAN'T be vigged. Like, you can try, but I won't die, and there are potentially LARGE consequences for town. So DON'T. I really wish you could vig me, but you can't.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:57 am

Post by chesskid3 »

So FYPOV, it is best to blow yourself up because that way there is no chance you can win with scum, since you think the scum are obvious and are going to lose, and don't want to risk being recruited?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:23 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Wait, Gandelf, are you town or 3rd party? if your town DO NOT blow yourself up... CK don't even suggest anyone who is town blow themselves up.. its not a good idea
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Enigma »

Scum or town won't play a single factor in who gets blown up. The only thing that is related to it is player stupidity and negligence.

Why is everyone going apeshit with role related information? It's unnecessary at such an early stage of D1.
And if you are town, your preemptive breadcrumbs are just distracting everyone from scum hunting, giving scum a perfect opportunity to slip away unnoticed.

I boggle at what gandalf is trying to achieve. And honestly I think he is just making the situation worse.

We see MoI picks out small phrases that is said and manipulates it with a scummy bias to form cases.
Look I can do the same.
Because I don’t want to blow myself up in a non-Hatch manner for doing what I consider standard operating procedure (if I survive long enough, that is).
Town WIFOMy posts! Scum tactic right here!
PS: Ohh sorry I forgot we were playing a GAME. I thought we were playing real life for a while there. Chill out mate.

Chesskid is like a little child with the hatch phrase. If people are too stupid or ignorant to understand the mechanics of this game after being warned a few times already, they might as well kill themselves.

Gandalf's post about Dekes being offlimits based on flips is just retarded logic. If we get that many flips town have already won the game anyways. People shouldn't naive enough to blindly trust said information. It's unhealthy.

Callandor posting 6 times in a row (have you heard of using the preview function) annoys me. And AtE is not a suitable defense. You can chill with my vote for a bit longer.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:27 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

What I'm saying is that he's confirmed town unless there's definitive info that syas he's lying. His claim supports my claim and vice versa. So its going to take confirmed info to get me to vote for Dekes. And no, I won't blow myself up. I'm sorry, I'm playing to win, and my Role PM and further questioning of Reck implies that blowing myself up could have severe consequences.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Enigma »

Are you saying you are third party now? ..
I thought you said you were town aligned.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:31 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

No, I'm town until I get recruited. Why do you think I'm claiming TP?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Enigma »

Why would you assume his claim validates your role information then?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:00 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

gandalf5166 wrote:No, I'm town until I get recruited. Why do you think I'm claiming TP?
then if you are town then WHY the hell is CK suggesting a town member gets blown up FFS
Enigma wrote:Scum or town won't play a single factor in who gets blown up. The only thing that is related to it is player stupidity and negligence.

Why is everyone going apeshit with role related information? It's unnecessary at such an early stage of D1.
And if you are town, your preemptive breadcrumbs are just distracting everyone from scum hunting, giving scum a perfect opportunity to slip away unnoticed.

I agree with the top but the second is very anti-town.. Any information the town can get is useful and helpful in narrowing down who is scum... it is NEVER to early.

unvote
vote: Egnima
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:08 am

Post by Enigma »

By your logic then Gandalf should do a full claim right now? Callandor should spit out whatever it is he wants to say?
How about we just do a mass claim right now while we are at it? And then we can tell which PR's are telling the truth when scum kill them and we see a flip!
Good fucking idea sir!

PS: If you are going to vote me at least spell my name right.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:23 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

To clarify: vote count analysis is fine to use colors. Under no circumstances should the lettering ever change sizes.
green shirt thursdays
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:20 pm

Post by AGar »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
AGar wrote:I was in 1007 with no vig.
Yes. How many Mini Games have you been in? I’m guessing the Have Vig pool is much larger than the No Vig pool. Thus until we see evidence otherwise it is a reasonable assumption that Town may have some sort of killing role.

And how could you forget Nik’s Reboot Mafia which didn’t have a Town Vig when you referenced it earlier for my 3rd Party Play? :P
First question: 5 Normals, 4 themes.
Without Vig: 880 (N), 909* (N), 999 (N), 1006 (T), 1007 (N), 1032 (T), /in-vitational G6 (T)^
With Vig: 992 (N), 1039 (T)

* - Had a CPR Doc, which can pseudo-vig, but not actually choose kills.
^ - Abandoned.

So 2/9 of my personal experiences have had a vig, so my no-vig pool is actually higher.
MoI wrote:
AGar wrote:Gandalf should be vigged.
No, if you think he is lying scum you lynch him. Vigging him is just a stupid play as the downside of potentially losing our Vig vastly outweighs the upside of catching stupid scum who fake-claimed.
Honestly, I don't believe the claim, but I don't think he's scum, per se. I think he's an idiot.
MoI wrote:
AGar wrote:You tend to look very pro-town in games I've played with you. And I made the mistake once of pegging you as town, when you were in fact 3rd party. It was a reminder to both myself and the rest of the game that you can't just turn a blind eye once someone does one thing that seems incredibly townie, because that's a golden opportunity for scum.
Noted. I also find it fascinating that you explicitly go out of the way to say I fooled you as a 3rd Party when that 3rd Party role was a Double Lyncher / Survivor role who had two scum as his targets. Yeah, I was 3rd Party in name but I was effectively Town’s best weapon (per Nik) in that game.
Lol yeah, but you didn't know that they were scum I thought?

Your lynch pool is disagreeable, although I'll do them the kind graces of a re-read I suppose.

As much as I'd like to see Gandalf go down with the hatch, blowing himself up gives us no results from D1.

The blatant pro-rolefishing stance in 364 is noted. And also noted for the massive WIFOM trap that it is...

That Jason re-read just got top priority.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:21 pm

Post by AGar »

I also may have to pull a Hoopla here...

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

You can't anymore because you just said it.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:32 am

Post by Callandor »

I called you out because of the contradictory behavior. (Note: Hypocrisy and contradiction/contradictory behavior might as well be interchangeable in these scenarios - you're saying one thing and doing another)
You reacted poorly.
I voted.
Pretty sure you're making this up as you go, fucking hell.
You didn't vote me for the reaction though, you voted me because 'contradictions = scum' apparently. retroactive justification ftl. You never mentioned my reaction in your original post, if you thought it was scummy why didn't you say so? In fact you didn't even quote my reaction post.
More
hypocrisy
here. You're just falling further and further.

I'll ad hom all I want, thank you very much. If that's all you're going to reduce my cases down to, you deserve it. You suck, and I'm right. It's ok though, I typically nail scum D1 with relative ease when they belong in newbie games.
I assume you mean 'ad-hom all you want within site rules'? lol.
Where's the 'hypocrisy here'? Long random voting phase =/= a line about s2 if that's what you mean. If it's referring to you being a decent player, well that's not ad hom, I think you're playing badly here. (Unless your scum, but your aggression looks reasonably townish)

Stop using buzzwords (since you've already shown your understanding of them to be poor, hypocrisy and contradiction aren't remotely similar derp). To say I'm reducuing your case to ad hom is wrong though, considering I've already done a really good job to show why your case is garbage and being made up as you go.
You also are a gullible moron, eh?

You believe the claim in it's entirety? Wow.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Yeah, I do at the moment. If you don't believe him why aren't you lynching him anyway, as it means he's probably lying about more than that.
- Re: #350 - Why you so concerned that
1 player
has called you scum? You seem unmoved by my "ad homs" but someone who is playing a vig-worthy game right now calls you scum and you need to know absolutely why!
Well I'm pretty sure 1+1 makes 2, Agar in my country. Furthermore why do you care, why I care (oh snap I went there)? And I like to know why people find me scum so I can point out why they're wrong. Is that one of your scumtells too Agar? Let me guess 'town shouldn't worry about how they appear, they should just scumhunt' since that's clearly what you're trying to set-up here. Inb4 you lol.

Callandor posting 6 times in a row (have you heard of using the preview function) annoys me. And AtE is not a suitable defense. You can chill with my vote for a bit longer.
[/quote]
Where have I Appealed to emotion, since that's the only thing AtE can mean in this instance? I don't use the preview function, unless I'm breaking a post up in to parts, takes too long, plus it takes no fucking effort to read 6 posts in a row, calm down.

Enigma's been pretty non existent itt, although I get a vague pro town read from him, might have to meta him to see if he's got the same arrogance thing going on quite as much as scum, though. Dramonic needs to post more too. Toon fighter needs to do the same.

Reserving judgement on Agar's pull a hoopla untill I know which one of Hoopla's gambits/thingymabobs he's referring to. NEVER MIND IT'S ALL THAT DATA stuff? Pretty sure I've never been in a game without a vig variant from memory apart from newbies. CPR doc is p much a vig variant too (if you play it well)

I see the Jason/vren argument (for them being a scumteam), in fact if I was looking for a scum-team they'd probably be my first choice right now, the Jason subtly defending vren without defending by attacking chesskid's reasoning for voting (no silly don't vote her if you think she's 3rd party) would defo look bad if either flipped scum, and there's a couple of things jason's done that have niggled at me, but he's not really done enough to be top of the scum suspects, plus there's been some pro town nuggets (talking about his scum meta is the one that comes to mind for me). Vren's been largely stuck on the fringes from my perspective.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:33 am

Post by Callandor »

Vote toon fighter
scummiest active lurker in the game. Let's kill him w/ fire.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

Vote: Jason

since Vren has no support. When Jason flips scum though then we go for vren
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:51 am

Post by Callandor »

@ RECK V/la till friday, probs
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:16 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

CKs vote doesnt surprise me... he has been wanting my lynch since page 1 anyway calling me scum with (Person X) Alright CK, you have a vote on me, how about backing YOUR vote up with YOUR case like I have been asking all along?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”