Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Ahem.

Parama.

You still need to explain, without relying on or resorting to quotes or pointless assumptions, why nocase is town.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Nathanael wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:First of all, :lol: at the daykill gambit.
Is that all you have to say to a gambit that was directed at you specifically?
What is there TO say? It was a poorly timed gambit... Even nocase admitted it. So my reaction is kinda null right now, I'd say.
horrordude0215 wrote:Holy shit, that nathan wagon built up fast. For good reason, yeah, but still a little to fast for my comfort. I'll leave it as a nice
FoS
for now.
this post just screams scum. You got to late to hammer, but you want to make sure it is known you suspected me. But you don't have the guts to get on my wagon again and just FoS.
Uh... what? I'm too late to quickhammer, despite there being over a week left until deadline, and it's scummy that I don't want to put you at L-1 so quickly? How is that scum motivated? I'm sorry, but that's a pretty big reach.
Vote: Nathan

@Richard... come on. Nocase reactiontested me with the gambit, which could be a reason why Parama has a town read on him. Would that make sense?

Nocase's 216 is good posting. I like it.
Netopalis wrote:Who is your second suspect, then, and why? Also, how has Nat relied on chance? I mean, I can understand you accusing me of that (It's not relying on chance, though, strictly speaking, for reasons beyond the scope of this post), but not necessarily Nat.
Why didn't you try to defend yourself from nocase's points? Oh, and IIRC, we never got a reaction post from your RQS. Would you still be willing to do that? At the very least, I'd appreciate it if you answer your own questions, because I find that people can use them later in the game.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

@horror: It's possible. Are you implying that scum absolutely would not test for reactions with a faux daykill?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

That's getting a bit too far into WIFOM for me, but I'd say that just because of the attention it brings to the gambiter, town would be more likely to do it. When did I say that scum would ABSOLUTELY not do it? I was just offering a possible explanation to Parama's nocase townread...
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by Parama »

Rich: I already explained and don't feel like repeating myself.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Horror: Sure, I'll answer my own questions tomorrow and post my analysis. As for why I didn't address Nocase's attack on me...it sucked, basically. If you have anything specific you'd like to talk about I'm more than happy to, but it seemed to me to be a bit grasping.

That may just be because he's gone after me in every game we've played together since Belgrove, though.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by nocase »

please list every game we have played together since belgrove.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:16 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Parama wrote:Rich: I already explained and don't feel like repeating myself.
Link me to your explanation?
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:55 pm

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

You still need to explain, without relying on or resorting to quotes or pointless assumptions, why nocase is town.
It almost seems as though you don't want an answer from Parama, but want to back him into a corner with this statement.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:01 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Mitsuru Kirijo wrote:
It almost seems as though you don't want an answer from Parama, but want to back him into a corner with this statement.
How so? What I seek from Parama is analysis. I have no interest in cornering him, because it's honestly a feat beyond my skill level.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:09 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

You kinda require quotes and even assumptions to make an analysis, so why would you ask him not to use those if you want analysis?
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:20 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Sigh.

The quotes must be adequately commented on. Answering a question with a quote and a quote only means nothing to me.

The assumptions have to have some reasonable grounds. For instance, I could assume that you were town because the town faction is associated with the colour green, and green is associated with your native Ireland. That is a pointless assumption (logical fallacy to be specific). Parama needs to give reasons that make sense and are his own.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:49 am

Post by Parama »

I don't feel like wasting time explaining my town reads.
I don't like how you're so focused on such an unimportant thing.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:04 am

Post by Zdenek »

nocase wrote: . . . um, how again is this suspect of me?
On it's own, it's not, but backtracking can be suspect, and my comment was part of a sentence about that.
slowsilver wrote: Frankly I voted over to Nathanael in order to get some reads on people, as long as it didn't end in a lynch I was perfectly happy with it, if it did end in a lynch then Nat would be one of my suspected scum anyways. Along with Parama and Nexus. They all had a nice distancing fight with each other back there.
Are you trying to be intentionally vague? Are you saying that you voted Nat to get some reads on people along with Parama and Nexus, that you are suspicious of Nat, along with Parama and Nexus, that you are suspicious of Nate, Parama and Nexus or that you think Parama and Nexus had a distancing fight? Posts like this show that you don't really care whether people understand you or not.

Now, I am pretty sure that you meant that you are suspicious of Nat, Parama and Nexus, and that the "distancing fight" you were referring to was between Parama, nocase and Richard. Correct me if I am wrong, but assuming this, why are you referring to it as a distancing fight when you aren't suspicious of either nocase or Richard? I think you're just flinging spaghetti with statements like that.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Nathanael
Nathanael
Goon
Nathanael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:24 am

Post by Nathanael »

Mitsuru Kirijo wrote:Yes, I go for an "easy lynch target" but I believe Nat is scum. Mainly because any defense he has is pretty choppy and overly reliant on chance. The chance that he might be a newbie instead of making scumslips. If so, why didn't he join a Newbie game? The chance that he missed a whole page. If so, why wasn't an EBWODP immediately posted. Surely you would notice that the post above is different.
1. I did an EBWOP
2. What's that "chance"-crap?
3. Point out where my defense is choppy (what does choppy mean, exactly?)!
4. Where did I defend myself with my saying I'm a newbie?
5. Do I need to have a defense to be a townie? You should really go scumhunting instead of attacking for (what you percive as) lack of defense. I do not have to defend myself, you have to post a case on me. It's you who's attacking.
6. Is there any other reason you are voting me except me missing a page?
Mitsuru Kirijo wrote:
Vote: Nat.

Claim please.
why do you want me to claim so early?
FoS: Mitsuru
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:36 am

Post by Netopalis »

Nocase: Well, you'll have to help me out, since I remember that there was an intermediary username between Crypto and Nocase, and I remember that we played together while you were under that account.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:37 am

Post by Parama »

I know crypto was Shiverer in a Mini we were all in a while back but he was dead before your replaced into that game IIRC.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:40 am

Post by nocase »

mmhhmmm.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:38 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

1. An EBWODP to lol rather than point out that a votecount had passed without a fake daykill taking place. Be more concise, mmkay?

2. Relying on the chance that you might be making newbie mistakes and the chance you missed a page.

3. Choppy is unlikely and full of holes, and can be seen in answer 2.

4. You didn't use newbie as a defense. Others did.

5. Of course you have to defend yourself. We all do.

6. Your whole language and interrogation is off. It could be newbtown, but you asking someone with almost no suspicion on them to claim because of what could easily be a joke post even before page 7 had shown up reeks of scummy behavior.

Also, I asked you to claim because you were t L-1. Claims can save you if you're close to lynch.

Not to mention your FOS reeks of OMGUS.
Nathanael
Nathanael
Goon
Nathanael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:05 am

Post by Nathanael »

Mitsuru Kirijo wrote:6. Your whole language and interrogation is off. It could be newbtown, but you asking someone with almost no suspicion on them to claim because of what could easily be a joke post even before page 7 had shown up reeks of scummy behavior.
did you even read my reasoning? I don't want nocase to claim now for what could easily be a joke. I wanted him to claim IF AND ONLY IF his claim was serious. I think that should be obvious.
Mitsuru Kirijo wrote:Also, I asked you to claim because you were t L-1. Claims can save you if you're close to lynch.
so you wanted to lynch me this early? WOW. talking about jumping the gun. I really doubt that more than 2 towns on my wagon where serious about lynching me. How would me claiming benefit the town in any way?

You want me to claim for a obviously stupid wagon but do not want a claimed Day-vig to fullclaim?
Mitsuru Kirijo wrote:2. Relying on the chance that you might be making newbie mistakes and the chance you missed a page.
I MISSED A PAGE, IT HAPPENS. your insistence on this point really doesn't make you look good at all.
Mitsuru Kirijo wrote:Not to mention your FOS reeks of OMGUS.
you make a crappy case on me not showing any kind of good intentions => you are scummy => I FoS you.
it's really not difficult to grasp.
slowsilver
slowsilver
Townie
slowsilver
Townie
Townie

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by slowsilver »

[quote=Zdenek]Are you trying to be intentionally vague? Are you saying that you voted Nat to get some reads on people along with Parama and Nexus, that you are suspicious of Nat, along with Parama and Nexus, that you are suspicious of Nate, Parama and Nexus or that you think Parama and Nexus had a distancing fight? Posts like this show that you don't really care whether people understand you or not.

Now, I am pretty sure that you meant that you are suspicious of Nat, Parama and Nexus, and that the "distancing fight" you were referring to was between Parama, nocase and Richard. Correct me if I am wrong, but assuming this, why are you referring to it as a distancing fight when you aren't suspicious of either nocase or Richard? I think you're just flinging spaghetti with statements like that.[/quote]

Okay, re-reading the post I did sound very vague. The distancing attempt which I referred to was earlier in the game, most notably #103 - #107 where Nexus backs down - to me this suggests that he was coaching Parama away from voting each other. Parama then keeps up his Nexus vote for the next two pages, and he has a pretext for dropping said vote whenever he chooses.

We all know about the Parama and Nathanael argument - which would be a very good distancing method frankly.
Obnoxious Quote: "Nuthunuul, ofc." --Parama, Mini 1079, page 2 for reference

[Scummiest scum of the month here]
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by Parama »

Slowsilver seems only interested in making connections but not finding scum.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

Vote Count D-1 #7

(5)Nathanael- bv310, Nexus, slowsilver, Mitsuru Kirijo, horrordude0215

(1)Nexus- Parama

(1)Netopalis- Kanashimi

(1)slowsilver- Zdenek

(1)nocase- RichardGHP

(1)RichardGHP- Nathanael

(1)Mitsuru Kirijo- Netopalis

(1)Not voting- nocase

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is November 18th

Everyone seems good activity wise...
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Do we need the 5 extra days before deadline to do anything?
Nathanael
Nathanael
Goon
Nathanael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:47 am

Post by Nathanael »

UNVOTE: VOTE: slowsilver
if slowsilver flips scum, I really do believe Richard one of his buddies.
if he flips town, I'll have to rethink a little. I could see how Richard could be simply playing badly in this case.

you stupid townies, get off my wagon and let's lynch scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”