Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Well that gives us some more time.

Welcome Curious Karma Dog!
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:36 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

i will tackle the game with an updated post this weekend...Day 4 and only 19 pages is sort of interesting....must have been some quick lynches....who would you say was responsible for those?...anything in particular interesting going on that you feel should be noted?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:37 am

also mod: you now owe me for a future game replacement.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by Zed »

CommieX/Vren/curiouskarmadog

Commie said a few that caught my attention. She voted for jmurph, who we now know to be innocent. Vren has mentioned Jesse and Robo's realationship, calling it weird. Rereading the posts, I see where she got that from. Town read here, they both seem to be scumhunting.

I find it odd that Robo went from being one of the most vocal players, to being barely present. He said something has to happen earlier... but he hasn't done anything toDay.

Reading mallow in ISO, he hasn't made a case yet. He also voted for scott after scott made his case on Lowell, and only moved to hammer Lowell when Robo pointed out the flaws in his defense of Lowell. So, I'm seeing Lowell's scum buddy here.

vote: mallow

Yes, I feel good enough about this to put mallow at L-1.
hi. I am a girl. no more confusion necessary.
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:21 am

Post by mallowgeno »

Zed wrote: Reading mallow in ISO, he hasn't made a case yet.
Bullcrap! I have made several cases thus far. This is just a chance for you to indirectly OMGUS. Try harder Zed. Actually look at someone's ISO, don't just say that you did.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:14 am

Post by Zed »

That response... worries me. All you're saying is "she's crazy, I really did do it!" And I think that if anyone looked at you in ISO they would see what I'm seeing.

I reread you in ISO at least four times, I reread everyone at least twice. I compared you to posts by others at the same time to make sure I was corect.

I'll even go back and break it down for you. You voted for Robo for overeagerness. You piggybacked on Lowell's case on mothrax. You just said. "I agree. His bipolar decisions make me think he is scum." That was later explained to be misrepresentation and you never talked about it again. Then you just wanted to question CSL. Then you voted for DJ even though you didn't think he was scum. Trying to set yourself up for FoI when he flipped innocent and trying to look helpful at the same time? Voted for scott because he thought the doc should claim. I don't find that vote worthy, even though I disagree with it. You're pointed at for low participation and you just say "Me? But what about CSL!!!" You then leave an FoS on scott and robo, two of Lowell's attackers. You say Lowell must be innocent because the two people who are scummy to you are attacking him. This is crap, and when Robo calls you out on it you agree and hammer Lowell. That is two you hammered with innocent thoughts, because you never gave any indication that Lowell moved up on your scum list in the thread. Then you attack me for being quiet and say I was under the radar. But I could have sworn you replaced in at some point, because I had forgotten you were playing. Then you let Robo do all the talking against Vren. You added one word to the whole post, the rest was a quote.

I feel even more confident now that I got that out.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Zed, If I may make a suggestion, don't tell me what he said, show me what he said.

mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:09 am

Post by mallowgeno »

Lol, saying that you thought I replaced in really shows how little you have been paying attention in this game. ANYONE could go to the front page and see that I've been playing since day 1...
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:28 am

quick questions (sorry if these are repeats, starting my read)

MOD: can mafia cross kill?

and, what happens if at the start of the day it is 1v1v1?..who wins?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:29 am

NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Zed »

There are no cross kills.

Mallow, I know you started from the beginning, I checked awhile ago. But you were under the radar. I had no idea you were playing, because you didn't contribute anything that stuck out in my mind.

Now that I'm on a computer I will happily show you where he said what.

Voted Robo for overeagerness.

Piggybacked on Lowell's case of Mothrax.

Mothrax explains that it is a misrepresntation, and Mallow addresses it, but it isn't brought up again.

Wants to question CSL here.

Votes DJ even though he doesn't think he is scum. Why do that?

Votes Scott because he wants doc to claim. Note that this is after he presents his case on Lowell.

Points at CSL for inactivity.

Has an FoS on Scott and Robo, two of Lowell's accusers, one for weak reasoning and one from day one for overeagerness.

Robo says Mallow's reasoning for not voting Lowell is crap, and Mallow follows that with a vote on Lowell, without saying that he thinks Lowell is scum.

Not linking the rest because it's recent, and I'm sick of url tags...
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

There should be crosskills. If they aim for the same person, nothing happens, but if fire shoots ice and ice shoots fire, that kill should go through.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by Zed »

Oh wait, crosskills =/= same kill. My bad.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:44 am

Post by Me=Weird »

votecountmallowgeno(3): Scott Brosius, curiouskarmadog, Zed
Zed(2): JesseSheffield, mallowgeno
Not voting(1): Robocopter87

With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch.
Deadline is November 20.

No I don't. You decided to replace in. Live with your decision. I'd owe you if you replaced into SWN IIIS, though.
If you're asking whether they can kill the same person, no. It cancels out. If you're asking whether they can kill each other, then yes. They are not NK immune.
The game wouldn't end, because everything except a town win could happen, basically.
Last edited by Me=Weird on Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:07 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Deadline is looming near, I'm thinking about voting Mallow.

I don't have a case on him so it feels not right to vote him. I actually had my eye on Vren and her replacement. If it comes down to it I'll throw the hammer on.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:17 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

O wait.

Deadline is the 20th not the 15th.

I was checking the Votecount.
Mod can you make sure you change that in the votecount next time?

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:34 am

Me=Weird wrote:
votecountmallowgeno(3): Scott Brosius, curiouskarmadog, Zed
Zed(2): JesseSheffield, mallowgeno
Not voting(1): Robocopter87

With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch.
Deadline is November 15.

No I don't. You decided to replace in. Live with your decision. I'd owe you if you replaced into SWN IIIS, though.
If you're asking whether they can kill the same person, no. It cancels out. If you're asking whether they can kill each other, then yes. They are not NK immune.
The game wouldn't end, because everything except a town win could happen, basically.

really mod?...you dont want to pay that?.....ewwww karma is going to get your ass.

also...if it gets to 1v1v1...and the remaining town refuses to vote...what happens?

ok reading now.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:35 am

also, there is a place I will be going with these questions
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:14 am

Post by Me=Weird »

also...if it gets to 1v1v1...and the remaining town refuses to vote...what happens?
Presumably, the mafia would lynch the townie and draw, or a no lynch. If a no lynch occurred, the game would still not end as it would depend on the night choices.

Deadline is fixed.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:35 am

Me=Weird wrote:
Presumably, the mafia would lynch the townie and draw, or a no lynch. If a no lynch occurred, the game would still not end as it would depend on the night choices.

Deadline is fixed.
got to my point, mafia.....you better be more concerned with wiping out the other group than hitting townies at this point.

all townies, if you find yourself in a 1v1v1 situation, do not vote...if you vote we lose...if you dont vote we draw..

that should force mafia to hunt each other.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:04 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Do you have any opinions outside of the setup?
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:13 am

Scott Brosius wrote:Do you have any opinions outside of the setup?
relax, i told you I was reading the game and will put up a post this weekend, so what was the point of this post? You have an issue with me understanding the set-up going into the read? Question for you SB, did you know the above about the game before I asked it?

- - -
Typing as I am reading, this will probably be a wall of words…if it gets out hand, I will break up the post. Going into the read I know Lowell was Ice scum…currently we are at 3v2v1, so it is extremely important that we nail scum today….hopefully fire scum….and hopefully our doc gets lucky with his protection tonight. Typing things I feel need to be noted for later.

- - -
First couple of pages are slow and typical

Kat/shotty was modkilled (later?) but was town…don(town) attacked him early (44) and tan quickly followed with a vote(45), robo also joins the wagon(49)…wow guys really rocking out a wagon on day 2 based on nothing…wagons are not scummy, but I know that your target was town so….just nothing this…jesse also states we is thinking about voting kat (52)…with terrible reasoning (SUPER SCUMMY). Robo calls him out for this (53) but doesn’t do anything about it. (noted)..Lowellscum also states he will vote him (58) Jesse and robo argue for a bit…Kat requests a replacement (66)…shotty enters the game…everyone hates.

CSL (now SB) talks about getting a replacement because of shotty then votes him (84)…for the record CSL I have seen you fake claim cop and lose the fucking game for town, so you have absolutely no fucking reason to complain about anyone. Tan (now zed) votes shotty (90) and the town wagon keeps rolling based on bullshit.
(92)
Robocopter87 wrote:L-2 on Page Four.

Well.
what is the point of this post?...if you had a problem with this, why not unvote...this sounds like fake concern.

Jmurph(town) puts shotty at -1 (104), shotty claims vt (108), don fake hammers (116)
(134) shotty sucks ass and gets modkilled (looks like he hasn’t changed)…at the time of his death his wagon was this.
drmyshottyizsik(5): don_johnson(town), tanstalas(zed), Robocopter87, CSL(SB), jmurph3 (town), this isn’t an accurate vote count, mod leaves Lowell (scum) off the list.

Day 2 starts, rude (who hasn’t done anything) is offed…he is a vt…only one kill???

Don(town) is lynched on this day. After his (143) post I would have felt he was scum too(at first). “I really thought shotty was scum” was a bad post….robo says something similar in (157)..he also says he wants to vote don, but doesn’t want a quick wagon…then votes him in (163)…so much for that. CSL is also on this lynch (150) based on??? Jesse finally joins the wagon (194) out of the 3 votes on don, this is the only one that looks legit. This puts Don at -3. Like mallow robo vote at this point (206), Lowel (scum) puts dj at -2 (214)…robo attack don “what did you accomplish Day 1”…lol, hypocrite.

A counter wagon on jmurph (town) emerges, surprised to the Lowellscum unvote the don wagon (255)..

Vote count as of 261 is
don_johnson(3): CSL, Robocopter87, JesseSheffield
jmurph3(3): CommieX, don_johnson, mothrax
Robocopter87(2): mallowgeno, jmurph3

Don unvotes, votes robo (265)

Don and Jesse go on for a page or more, don vote jesse in (316)

Jesse vote Don (331), don flakes out votes self (332)…another person I will avoid games with., then Jmurph votes him (334), followed by mallow (335)

Lynch count 348
don_johnson(dumbass town): CSL (SB), Robocopter87, JesseSheffield, don_johnson (town), jmurph3(town), mallowgeno

so at this point both SB and Robo have been on both town lynches.

Two deaths, moth and jmurph

SB enters game (342) with a long post voting Lowell at the end of it. Followed by a vote from Jesse (342)
SB and Lowellscum like the idea of the doc claiming...
Robo is prodded, vote Lowell (364), Lowell gives him scum team thoughts and votes SB (373)
(379) Robo blatantly admits to advertising for a Lowell lynch (sounds like you must really know)..why weren’t you advertising so loudly for the town lynches you were on earlier? Mallow votes Lowell (380)
382, Lowell lynched.

Night comes and goes….and no one dies? Doc saves again…..and the other team…uhhh??

Well, lets check who did post between 10/29 and 11/01…
Robo and mallow posted a bunch, Zed and jesse posted,
SB posted 10/28 and not again until 11/01 at 7pm..the game opened at 5:40
Well if I was a betting man, I would say SB is one of your remaining mafia…dude was not on to get in a kill…its called scum hunting bitches…and I just got one.
Scott Brosius wrote:/broken record doctor should claim.
yeah, i bet you would like that...if you got your wish yesterday...the doc wouldnt be around today.
ok, caught up…

ok kids…two of your 3 remaining scum is Scott and Robo…

I am worried that scott is probably Ice mafia with Lowell (yeah he bussed)….everyone else posted, one kill didn’t get submitted….Ice only has one more member..and scott didn’t post during that time…if we lynch him and the doc misses tonight it puts us at 2v2 tomorrow….we really need him to cross kill.

Vote Robo

Fake concern, lynched two townies, generally scummy actions in the game….
This is an easy vote.

tomorrow town, please lynch Scott....for I am sure he is super pissed I caught him I expect to die tonight.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:45 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Well this is amusing. Your case on me is that I wasn't around during night (whatever that means) and there was no kill? Did you read the beginning of the day where most of us agreed it's 100x more likely that fire and ice shot the same person, thereby canceling out their kills, rather than the very rare possibility of a group forgetting to kill AND the doctor protecting the exact other person who was targeted? It's really bizarre that this is your case especially after you went to such care to discuss the setup and power of the mafia.

As for the setup, we had already discussed cross-kills went through but same kills did not. So yes I knew that. The 1v1v1 situation I did not.

Why would you rather nail fire scum today? To me it's a wash. Lynching Ice means there is only 1 NK, but there are no chances at cross-kills. Lynching fire means the mafia can kill each other, but they could also kill 2 town members.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:59 am

Post by mallowgeno »

I'd rather see the latter personally. However neither are imminent.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:20 am

Post by Zed »

[quote"curiouskarmadog"]only one kill???
[/quote]

Did you forget about the doctor?

I personally, don't find either of your cases to be very convincing, and I don't plan on looking at scott of robo myself after it.

Return to “Completed Open Games”