Mini 1069 - Hospital Madness Mafia (Game Over!)

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also if my theory is correct, I am an insane doctor, 50% protect, 50% kill. Which makes more sense than any other explanation that has been offered, so I am going to operate under this assumption at night.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

okay... Other then a lack of content I find chesskid a better target. Ups posts don't seem to give off a huge scum read as some people implied. I have another post comeing....
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@chesskid, your theory, as you call it, is flawed at the core. No doc has ever said that they have protected wingless. I looked up all of enigmas posts and none indicate that s/he (sorry if your trans) protected wing. You said you didn't protect wing. You take credit for a scum kill that you haven't made and yet you fail to answer to the wingless kill. Did you or did you not protect in any shape, form, or fashion wingless? If you did not protect wingless and Enigma didn't protect wingless then we know that one of you is lying.
confirm vote: chesskid
I have a strong sk/scum vibe from chesskid atm. Looking at his posts he hasn't really posted much content at all and active lurked throughout most of the game. Sorry peeps but my votes on this guy.

@enigma, did you protect wingless? You never said that you did, is there any change in that?

Also, do I kill tonight? I'm gonna figure that out if I have time.
after a wank.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

CooLDoG wrote:@chesskid, your theory, as you call it, is flawed at the core. No doc has ever said that they have protected wingless. I looked up all of enigmas posts and none indicate that s/he (sorry if your trans) protected wing. You said you didn't protect wing. You take credit for a scum kill that you haven't made and yet you fail to answer to the wingless kill. Did you or did you not protect in any shape, form, or fashion wingless? If you did not protect wingless and Enigma didn't protect wingless then we know that one of you is lying.
who'se your crack dealer? I'd like to get my hands on some too.

My theory: Doctor kill flavor is Euthanized. Exe killed Wingless, I killed Exe.

Your rebuttal of my theory: No doctor protected Wingless and he died. Therefore you aren't a doctor.
Logic is tech.
CooLDoG wrote:
confirm vote: chesskid
I have a strong sk/scum vibe from chesskid atm. Looking at his posts he hasn't really posted much content at all and active lurked throughout most of the game. Sorry peeps but my votes on this guy.
My 10 page ISO suggests I am active lurking? Really?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

yes it does boy, I could run the percentage of one-liners that you make to posts... I just don't have the friggin time.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

if we mis-lynch I can't kill. If we correctly lynch then I
can
kill.
after a wank.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

CooLDoG wrote:yes it does boy, I could run the percentage of one-liners that you make to posts... I just don't have the friggin time.
Active lurking as defined by CooLDoG: 25% of the posts in a game.
CooLDoG wrote:if we mis-lynch I can't kill. If we correctly lynch then I
can
kill.
Uh no, it's MYLO, so if we misslynch you have to shoot. Clearly you should let people who actually understand how MYLO works and know how to play this game do the talking.
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:14 pm

Post by Charnel »

the reasoning why it must be 9-2-1 was simple. 8-3-1 would more then likely have a BP SK, and would already be lost by the town. 9-2-1 is winnable, so we have to take that chance.
one would hardly have joy without another's suffering, no?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Or you know it could be 9-3 derp?
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:40 pm

Post by Charnel »

that would need changing kill flavors, or a percentage role for you. Percentage roles barely exist on MS. Only newbies try to put them into their setups, and parama isn't a newby.
chesskid3 wrote:Charnel, are you mad?
We can't lynch the SK today, that's handing mafia a win unless our vig kills correctly. Really?
and you don't seem to be that convinced yourself. CooLDoG really has a point about you.
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:42 pm

Post by Charnel »

CooLDoG wrote:okay... Other then a lack of content I find chesskid a better target. Ups posts don't seem to give off a huge scum read as some people implied. I have another post comeing....
If you weren't that convinced of yourself, and you would get the SK role, what would you do?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:42 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

It's a bastard mod >_< Sigh. So your theory is that mafia kill got blocked n1, there's an SK, and my protect did nothing because someone blocked me?
Meeeeeep. It's a long shot. We'll see, I guess.

Scum do not deserve a win in this game, you know that.
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:47 pm

Post by Charnel »

chesskid3 wrote:It's a bastard mod >_< Sigh. So your theory is that mafia kill got blocked n1, there's an SK, and my protect did nothing because someone blocked me?
Meeeeeep. It's a long shot. We'll see, I guess.

Scum do not deserve a win in this game, you know that.
You can't excuse everything with "bastard mod". nothing in this game has given any reason to think that Parama would introduce percentage roles. They aren't necessary from a modding point of view, and in general are bad modding because it gives the players a random element to cope with. In this case a random element that might very well be decisive in this game.

I really don't understand what information you have to makes you think it is a 50/50 kind of role.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

The part where the person I protected died and was mafia? That's usually kind of suggestive of something.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

What's your definition of bastard mod?
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:01 pm

Post by Charnel »

chesskid3 wrote:What's your definition of bastard mod?
Don't know actually. VT's don't imply percentages roles. It doesn't make sense.

Wait, CooLDoG, why are you voting for a semi confirmed player?
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:01 pm

Post by Charnel »

VOTE: uprising

obvscum.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:43 am

Post by Enigma »

CD: I didn't protect Wingless, I claimed who I protected when I quoted my role PM.

Chesskid is just herpaderpa and I think his more stupid than he is likely to be town.
However he does not impress me in the sense that he is much to worried about defending himself, than he is trying to identify scum.

I'm still happy to maintain my vote on Charnel after careful consideration.
Has anyone noticed his change of playstyle towards me?
Just yesterday he was trying to push forth a case on me, now that by some freak accident, his partner has died he is trying to connect with me (given I do have a tendency to attack on people who attack me, this is exactly what he is trying to avoid). I'm not satisfied with his night investigation choices, nor am I with his play from yesterday.

I would really like to actually see Uprising and Lrdy deliver some content about who they actually find suspicious instead of just fluff.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:45 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Just for laughs I'm going to try to kill Enigma tonight, because I don't like him.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:09 am

Post by Enigma »

EBWOP (I think, hopefully you get what I'm trying to say it's a bit confusing):
Chesskid is just herpaderpa and I think he's more stupid, than he is likely to be
scum

DW CK, I don't mind you not liking me. Quite humorous (and trivial) really.
Uprising
Uprising
Goon
Uprising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:51 am

Post by Uprising »

chesskid3 wrote:The part where the person I protected died and was mafia? That's usually kind of suggestive of something.

How do we know there isn't a kill that essentially vetos a protect?
How do we know you're not just a quack?
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
[21:37] <@Xyl> Uprising is the nicest person in the channel
http://webchat.globalgamers.net/ Channel: #mafia
Uprising
Uprising
Goon
Uprising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:52 am

Post by Uprising »

I'll post more after class.
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
[21:37] <@Xyl> Uprising is the nicest person in the channel
http://webchat.globalgamers.net/ Channel: #mafia
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:55 am

Post by Charnel »

Enigma wrote:I'm still happy to maintain my vote on Charnel after careful consideration.
Has anyone noticed his change of playstyle towards me?
Just yesterday he was trying to push forth a case on me, now that by some freak accident, his partner has died he is trying to connect with me (given I do have a tendency to attack on people who attack me, this is exactly what he is trying to avoid). I'm not satisfied with his night investigation choices, nor am I with his play from yesterday.
Can you please stop tunneling on me?

Every single thing I do is scum in your eyes. I think Uprising is scum, you come to the conclusion that must have something to do with Exe dying. It's absurd.

Now, and I know this is out of your character, but could you try to go to a lynch? Either make a case on me and try to convince people, or move to somewhere else where you might get a lynch. Cause what you post till now (I don't like him attacking me yesterday!) isn't going to convince anyone.

Cause I won't have you voteparking again.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:01 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Could be a strongman SK, but idk, I don't see it.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:09 am

Post by mykonian »

One more possibility that I have seen in themed games:

a action manipulating SK. Now I think of it more, that must be it.

It is an SK that can't kill by himself. He targets someone else and the action of that person changes into a kill. Flavour wise this would fit as a SK who changed the injections the doctor used. Another marker for these types of games is the use of trackers and watchers to "catch the killer", who in this case would be an innocent town PR, who got targeted by the SK. It makes perfect sense, it is a bastard role, it is intelligent, it fits the roles we have seen, and it explains why chess his target died, and it fits the kill flavour and the theme. Such a role would explain everything.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”