ATHF Mafia OVER(roles and whatnot revealed)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:52 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Seacore

YOU TRYING TO SET UP A CLAIM FOR YOURSELF???
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #82 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

So, I was going to make some huge long post about how sheeping Fate is the best scum strategy, so we should instant lynch GhostWriter for trying. But then I realized sheeping fate was the best town strategy too, so I'm just shutting up and letting the current take me where it will.

LISTEN TO YOUR HEART
Vote: podium

No, I don't want you to claim. Hell, I don't want you to even defend yourself, really. I just want you to believe that you won't get lynched. And so don't get lynched. Although, I don't know whether this is L-2 or L-1 because the votecount confused my feeble heart. But that's okay.

PS: This is not a post restriction.
PPS: I'll probably be playing like this for the whole game. But I will be lynching scum the whole game, so it's eyyy ok.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #84 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

miscommunication - 16 letters
hypocritical - 12 letters

It's funny how one word seems so much longer than the other one, and yet it's only a four letter difference. Isn't it, Zinive?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #89 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Yeah.

VV, do you think there's a possibility of Fate, me, you, Magna, and GhostWriter all being town together? How great of a posssibility? At this point, which one do you believe the most likely to be scum? Why do you think this? Do you believe that it's in the town's best interest to wagon one of these five individuals to determine alignment? Do you believe wagoning is an effective tool in determining alignment? Who is your second scumpick? Why?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I took the four people here I'm most familiar with, and then tossed in me and him for good measure.

And VV, you got a little twisty confused with the questions. Question b was referring to the group of 5, and you have 2 question c's, both of which are meant to still refer to the original group of 5.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #99 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vibe, is Ghost still A OK with you?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #100 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I SAW YOUR NAME PERSON WHO STARTS WITH A Z AND IF YOU TRY TO DODGE MY QUESTION I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES.

You better do a good job, too.

Seacore: 1 (implosion) L-6
VibeBox: 4 (Magna, Seacore, VasudeVa, Zinive) L-3
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #103 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

You know, Ghost? I like you.

You seem like a dapper individual.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #106 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Hey. Podium. Do you know how far away you are from a lynch?

Just wonderin'.

Also, am I wrong to assume that your case on implosion was just an attempt to deflect the wagon off you onto someone else, or at least give the appearence of scumhunting off? No, you don't have to answer this. You won't answer it honestly anyways.

I guess what I'm saying is why don't you hold your own against Fate right now? Like, instead of going "HERP DERP YOU SMOKE CRACK", tell him to jump in a lake or look elsewhere or something. Like, standing for your morals and beliefs and not giving in like a damned Frenchman?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #107 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

podium123456 wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:Fate, I've grown tired of going around and around with Podium. I know why my vote is there.
Translation: "Post 63 pretty much junked my case."
Actually, I hold the belief that your translation is wildly inaccurate.
If you wish to disprove my belief, then it would be wise to begin by explaining how your Post 63 explained away his case.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #111 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Hey podium!
(hey what?)
I don't have to rewrite your rebuttal!
(my what?)
Why? BECAUSE THERE'S COPY AND PASTE.
podium123456 wrote:Ok, just finished going through the thread. My thoughts:

@ Fate - He's pretty tunneled on me, as well as a little weird. His initial argument against me... (that i was actually scum, and was wanting to know what the bread crumb was for my benefit)... is just as dumb as me not realizing his initial comment was sarcastic. i mean, do you really think that as scum, i would genuinely be asking that? That would be pretty naive, and i would expect most people to assume that... just like most people might assume that fate was joking.

the difference is that when i realized fate was joking, i dropped it... but fate keeps trudging along with his theory, even though i explained what i was doing. i dont find him that scummy right now, though. and yes, what i said was similar to asking 'are you serious'.

now i will sit here and wait for him to yell and curse at me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@ Vibebox - i didnt see anything wrong with his vote.

@ Implosion:
implosion wrote:
Seacore wrote:Then again, I'm used to always being accused of scum early in Day 1, as some of you can attest to, so maybe I was just paranoid.
Excuses excuses excuses.
VOTE: Seacore
So far this is the scummiest thing i have found so far. (which doesn't necessarily mean it's severe)

I dont see how you couldn't understand the context of this. He was explaining why he read nacho and fate's posts in a serious manner... because he is used to being accused of being scum early on D1.

How is that out of place/context?

Your rebuttal to seacore was:
It basically amounts to saying "hey guys, people always find me scummy so even if I'm scummy you shouldn't accuse me for it."
It doesn't amount to that at all. Not even close.

UNVOTE
VOTE: implosion

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On a related note, i want to ask seacore why you left off the argument where you did. what he said (that i just quoted) was a complete misrepresentation of what you said. Now... he might have taken something the wrong way, and not realized what you actually meant... but why didn't you correct him? Why would you back down from that argument when it is so easy (and evident) to show that he is mistaken/wrong?

Makes me wonder if that was a light distancing attempt, and seacore maybe tried to let it go as a light encounter, instead of getting into a bigger discussion over it.

And when i think about it that way, implosions inaccurate paraphrase looks like something a scum would say to another scum early in the game, as a light bus.
GhostWriter wrote:Okay, this is down-right pathetic and/or scummy. Clearly, Fate is using this to make an RVS vote. Clearly. Very fucking clearly. Podium deserved the vote he got for allegedly not seeing that. Probably thought Fate would just point out that it was an RVS vote and leave it at that, though he apparently doesn't know Fate very well. "Sarcasm doesn't work well in text". Really? It's the RVS, the part of the game most likely to be filled with nothing but sarcasm and joking around. In fact, choo-choo. VOTE: Podium
Zinive wrote:This is around my 9th game and I would like to know from everyone how many games he/she has already played already.
25+ on this site.
Wait. My heart didn't skip a beat in joy.

YOU DIDN'T DO GOOD ENOUGH. YOUR RESPONSE WAS QUITE LITERALLY "REALLY?" THAT'S NOT A REBUTTAL. IF HE WASN'T SERIOUS, HE WOULDN'T BE VOTING YOU.

What did you expect, anyways? Him to go "Nah, just fuckin with ya mate. I really want to vote this easily mislynchable townie."

NO. GET OUT OF CANDYLAND, PANSY.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #112 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

podium123456 wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:begin by explaining how your Post 63 explained away his case.
This. Do it.
It's your turn. That's how a debate works.
this is not a debate.
this is a mafia game.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FTFY

Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #119 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

UntrodTripodMod is best mod, and not just because of the mad good rhyming scheme.

Podium's wagon is excellent. I wish it would hurry to a lynch already.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #121 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Cute?

MY AVATAR IS FUCKING SMOKING. THAT'S NOT CUTE, THATS FUCKING DANGEROUS MAN.

And yeah. I'm all for lynching your ass. Cuz GW was all like "here's a case", and you were like "WIFOMWIFOMWIFOMWIFOM", and that's not a rebuttal at all. Try harder, brosky. Try harder. Oh, you still don't know what I'm talking about? Here:
podium wrote: i mean, do you really think that as scum, i would genuinely be asking that?
THAT. IS YOUR ENTIRE REBUTTAL. JUST THAT.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #186 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vasu. That's not right, man. Podium just called everyone on his wagon idiots, dawg. No significant ways himself defended he. Nope. Also, I disagree with your read on me... ITS WRONG BRO. YOU GOTTA LEARN TO READ THE REASONS DESPITE THE JOKING, MAN. READ THE REASONS. Also bro, give ya reasoning. You said I was a bully, you didn't say why. You said post #111, and didn't say why. It's all based on ignorance, man. You don't like this style of play, brosesame street. It's okay, though. You don't gotta hate on me like that.

MAGNA SOMEBODY GOTTA SAY A YES MAN DON'T BE PESSIMISTIC ALL THE DAMN TIME DON'T TRY TO BE A HERO NEITHER JUST HIDE BEHIND SOME PROTOWN DUDE AND DO YO THANG.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #189 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Yeah, we gonna kill that Zinive dude when he comes back.
If he comes back.
Hell, ima drop the podium case entirely and SLAUGHTER HIS ASS if he comes back.
Yup.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #193 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

FATE YOU BROKE THE COVER TOO DAMN EARLY

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #195 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Podium is Town. I don't see Fate-virgin scum reacting to Fate like that. Fate's yelling would have hammered podium-scum into submission easily. He didn't submit, he tried to hunt scum and answered Fate's accusations at the same time.
¡Qué comico! Hemos de leer lo mismo, y tenía una visión completamente diferente de lo que sucedió en el final!

pedit:
you know i can't powerlurk.
my post restriction, remember? :/

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #201 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Hey podium!
(hey what?)
I don't have to rewrite your rebuttal!
(my what?)
Why? BECAUSE THERE'S COPY AND PASTE.
podium123456 wrote:Ok, just finished going through the thread. My thoughts:

@ Fate - He's pretty tunneled on me, as well as a little weird. His initial argument against me... (that i was actually scum, and was wanting to know what the bread crumb was for my benefit)... is just as dumb as me not realizing his initial comment was sarcastic. i mean, do you really think that as scum, i would genuinely be asking that? That would be pretty naive, and i would expect most people to assume that... just like most people might assume that fate was joking.

the difference is that when i realized fate was joking, i dropped it... but fate keeps trudging along with his theory, even though i explained what i was doing. i dont find him that scummy right now, though. and yes, what i said was similar to asking 'are you serious'.

@ Vibebox - i didnt see anything wrong with his vote.

@ Implosion:
implosion wrote:
Seacore wrote:Then again, I'm used to always being accused of scum early in Day 1, as some of you can attest to, so maybe I was just paranoid.
Excuses excuses excuses.
VOTE: Seacore
So far this is the scummiest thing i have found so far. (which doesn't necessarily mean it's severe)

I dont see how you couldn't understand the context of this. He was explaining why he read nacho and fate's posts in a serious manner... because he is used to being accused of being scum early on D1.

How is that out of place/context?

Your rebuttal to seacore was:
It basically amounts to saying "hey guys, people always find me scummy so even if I'm scummy you shouldn't accuse me for it."
It doesn't amount to that at all. Not even close.

UNVOTE
VOTE: implosion

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On a related note, i want to ask seacore why you left off the argument where you did. what he said (that i just quoted) was a complete misrepresentation of what you said. Now... he might have taken something the wrong way, and not realized what you actually meant... but why didn't you correct him? Why would you back down from that argument when it is so easy (and evident) to show that he is mistaken/wrong?

Makes me wonder if that was a light distancing attempt, and seacore maybe tried to let it go as a light encounter, instead of getting into a bigger discussion over it.

And when i think about it that way, implosions inaccurate paraphrase looks like something a scum would say to another scum early in the game, as a light bus.
GhostWriter wrote:Okay, this is down-right pathetic and/or scummy. Clearly, Fate is using this to make an RVS vote. Clearly. Very fucking clearly. Podium deserved the vote he got for allegedly not seeing that. Probably thought Fate would just point out that it was an RVS vote and leave it at that, though he apparently doesn't know Fate very well. "Sarcasm doesn't work well in text". Really? It's the RVS, the part of the game most likely to be filled with nothing but sarcasm and joking around. In fact, choo-choo. VOTE: Podium
Zinive wrote:This is around my 9th game and I would like to know from everyone how many games he/she has already played already.
25+ on this site.
Wait. My heart didn't skip a beat in joy.

YOU DIDN'T DO GOOD ENOUGH.
YOUR RESPONSE WAS QUITE LITERALLY "REALLY?" THAT'S NOT A REBUTTAL. IF HE WASN'T SERIOUS, HE WOULDN'T BE VOTING YOU.

What did you expect, anyways? Him to go "Nah, just fuckin with ya mate. I really want to vote this easily mislynchable townie."

NO. GET OUT OF CANDYLAND, PANSY.
Bolded for the blind.
Actually,
Nachomamma8 wrote:YOUR RESPONSE WAS QUITE LITERALLY "REALLY?" THAT'S NOT A REBUTTAL. IF HE WASN'T SERIOUS, HE WOULDN'T BE VOTING YOU.
Nachomamma8 wrote:YOUR RESPONSE WAS QUITE LITERALLY "REALLY?" THAT'S NOT A REBUTTAL. IF HE WASN'T SERIOUS, HE WOULDN'T BE VOTING YOU.
YOU HAVEN'T RESPONDED TO THIS SINGLE LINE. THIS IS POST #111. IF IT WAS SO TERRIBLE THEN WHY DID YOU IGNORE THE POINT OF IT?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #203 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

@podium: IRRELEVANT? I QUOTED YOUR REBUTTAL AND THEN GW'S CASE. HOW THE HELL IS THAT IRRELEVANT????

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #205 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

so you were lookin for breadcrumb???
but you wondered if he was real??
town wouldn't care. town would vote. it was rvs. what breadcrumb could he see?
but no, your scummy ass believed him, believed him. your fault, not ours.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #209 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

podium123456 wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:

200 TONS OF IN YOUR FACE GD PERRY MASON LEVEL AWESOMENESS

Srsly. Freaking impressive summary of this entire slopfest.

[slow clap.gif]
THIS TOTALLY DOESN'T READ AS YOU BUDDYING THE ONLY PERSON WHO'S CALLED YOU TOWN THIS WHOLE DAMN GAME, NOPE NOPE NOPE!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #211 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

podium wrote:I only called one person on my wagon an idiot. Although you aren't far behind.
and that's only cuz you're Crayola creative. you've called us all names, at least. you haven't really defended yourself though!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #217 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:19 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

podium wrote:@ Fate - He's pretty tunneled on me, as well as a little weird.
^opinion of play
His initial argument against me... (that i was actually scum, and was wanting to know what the bread crumb was for my benefit)... is just as dumb as me not realizing his initial comment was sarcastic.
^restatement of case
i mean, do you really think that as scum, i would genuinely be asking that?
^rebuttal
That would be pretty naive, and i would expect most people to assume that... just like most people might assume that fate was joking.
^example supporting rebuttal
the difference is that when i realized fate was joking, i dropped it... but fate keeps trudging along with his theory, even though i explained what i was doing. i dont find him that scummy right now, though.
^explanation of opinion
and yes, what i said was similar to asking 'are you serious'.
^restatement of rebuttal
^filler

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR REBUTTAL BECAUSE IT = "REALLY?"!!!!
UNDERSTAND NOW?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #218 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

we are all being derogatory
your mom's being derogartory.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #310 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

VV wrote:First, you jokingly entered the podium wagon.
No. Jokes in a post does not a joke post make. I meant everything I said in that post. I think.
VV wrote:You just copy pasted GW's shit attack
???
Quote =/= my point. Quote was to put GW's case and podium's rebuttal side-by-side, so I could point out that something hadn't been done. Read closer, bromeo.
Zdenek wrote:he apparently has some sort of post restriction
Actually he apparently probably doesn't.
He also slipped onto the Podium wagon.
Slipped? Baby, I didn't slip. I hopped on the wagon while singing camp songs through a megaphone. I did not slip.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:I’d like some elucidation on your read on Vibebox.
He's like a watered down version of podium. Not as potent, not as condensending, not as active, not as scummy.
MagnaofIllusion wrote: Do you really expect me to sheep? Really?
No, but I had to try. It's difficult being a sheep when you have two shepherds.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:I disagree with your assessment of Nacho based solely on personal direct experience with Nacho. He’s not the greatest scum-hunter in my opinion but his scum play was easily recognizable to me the last game we played together. And his play here is not scum-play.
Last game we played together was Perpetual MyLo (I think), where I'm almost positive you weren't the one who caught me. So, you don't know my scum meta as well as you think you do, and should watch out from clearing people with weak reasoning.
Hey, here’s a thought – why not elaborate on why Zin is public enemy number 1 but Zdenek and The Butterfly get off scot free for the same offense.
WHO IS ONLINE
Users browsing this forum:
podium wrote:Look at nacho's ISO. Tell me what scumhunting he has done.

Compare that to mine.

Are you fucking serious?
Switch names and it's still valid. Why? Because you don't explain you just get angry. Use your words, mister.
podium wrote:Why are there so many sheep in this game?
podium wrote:UNVOTE
VOTE: Ghostwriter

Baahhh.

Pod, why put up his shit when he's yelling and being loud and being rude but not when he's being reasonable? I mean, I understand not being able to handle someone as manly as fate, but... why scared now, and no scared then?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #311 (isolation #26) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:11 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

podium wrote:Do you think that i'm the type of guy that couldn't come up with a plausible way to answer this one question?
All these defenses that say "I'm too good as scum to do this" don't help you at all, bro.
podium wrote:But you aren't going to get me to answer any more of your questions about my case at this point... when i reach a decision like that, im not going to change.
I understand.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #339 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:26 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote

Good work kid.
podium wrote:do something, you clown.
I told you it would be like this.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #341 (isolation #28) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

A man's word is all he has, mate.
He gave his word in one of his posts that he was done.
Gotta respect it, man. Sorry :/

But if you vote someone else I will happily tag on. Even if you want to vote for me.
My vote is your vote <3

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #343 (isolation #29) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Implosion

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #345 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:20 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

If readin is painful, don't read.
Or at least, don't read everything.
Just read selectively.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #348 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

You need a case?
Fate is voting implosion.
THAT'S ALL THE CASE I NEED, BABY.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #351 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Coasting is cruise control for greatness.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #360 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:19 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

why stretch ya neck when there's low fruit to munch on?
still fruit, ain't it?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #362 (isolation #34) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:35 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

YOU ARE DISCUSSION SHIFTER AND ADMITTING IT.

Bad, bad discussion shifter.
Shifting discussions.
And trying to bust up wagons.
LOOKS LIKE YOUR HATCHET IS A LITTLE BIT BLUNT, MATE.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #364 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:39 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

:(

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #366 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:51 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

^weak

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #398 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Fate?
Can I ask you a question?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #400 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Is Magna scum?

Votecount (as of this post):
implosion: 3 (Fate, Nacho, VasudeVa) L-4
podium: 1 (implosion) L-6
Seacore: 2 (podium, Zdenek) L-5
VibeBox: 3 (GhostWriter, Magna, Seacore) L-4
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #403 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

God, I hope not.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #404 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

But Fate.
Promise me you will lynch him if I get lynched.
Promise me.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #407 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Mmmkay.
Good to know.

Back to active lurking, then. Ring me when you need my vote.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #422 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

implosion wrote:Nacho himself (iirc) said that sheeping you is the best play for town or scum.
Or indy, for that matter.
He knows he's actively lurking, and doesn't want to do anything about it, but I don't know if that makes him scum.
Why not?
Nacho, do you have any reads on anyone that don't come from Fate?
No.
Nacho just sheeped Fate.
See ISO #1.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #423 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

YAY FOR THANKSGIVING FLAVOR

I want cranberries.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #424 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

implosion wrote:The first paragraph of Vibe's post interests me. It seems somewhat retroactive, but it makes sense. I think he's town if he actually has a reason for voting me, because I really doubt he would say something like this (that he was hoping to draw fire to end the RVS) as scum.
You might be saying words here, but all I hear is "VIBE IS MY PARTNER THAT IS BUSSING ME BUT I JUST WANT HIM TO KNOW THAT HE BETTER MAKE A GOOD VOTE EXPLANATION POST SO YOU CAN COLLECT ON YOUR TOWNCRED POINTS".
nah mean?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #426 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Gosh UT, you're active lurking almost as badly as I am!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #429 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

you + you = no sense making

which means that no sense making = 2you =/= you OR you.

seperate thyselves and resume the sense making.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #430 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I DEMAND THE SEACORE WAGON FALL APART.
IT IS UNACCEPTABLE TO HAVE A WAGON THAT IS EQUAL TO OR LARGER THAN THE WAGON THAT FATE IS LEADING.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #439 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:00 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Fate wrote:
Seacore wrote:I'm more than happy to return to implosion, if we want to lynch Vibe's scum buddy first.
This post is missing an UNVOTE VOTE IMPLOSION.

K thank you and come again soon.
HURRY KID YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #441 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:43 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

blah blah blah
Do not challenge the mighty Fate.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #454 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Zdenek wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:I read Zdenek's post as intent to hammer when the time came. Saying you won't let deadline pass without a lynch and having someone be at L-1 with a few days left until deadline is nothing more than playing the waiting game. The intent is there unless the pressure can be shaken. But at this point, the pressure is often not shaken without something drastic.
I asked you a question in that same post. I'd still like you to answer it.

Mod: when is the deadline? Will there be an extension considering that two players, Zinive and Butterfly, have essentially not contributed?

Anyway, I'm not requesting a claim yet.
^scum

And when Fate demands a claim, Fate gets a claim. Understand?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #455 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:47 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Just listen guys.
It's okay.
We just need a place for the little birdies to put their foots.
And look at all the happy little things that will happen!

Happy little clouds...
Happy little skies...

Hooray!

...I think that I'm going to bed now.
But you needed to know.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #465 (isolation #52) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

IF WE WAIT A WEEK WE'RE LYNCHING YOUR ASS.
IN A WEEK, WE'LL HAVE ZDENEK FOR THE L-1 AND MAGNA FOR THE HAMMER.
SO CLAIM NOW OR DIE.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #467 (isolation #53) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Ghost, can you put him to L-1? Then we'll meet his arbitrary conditions.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #477 (isolation #54) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Good boy.
Now see, Implosion... Had you not claimed immediately, we wouldn't have ANY FUCKING TIME WHATSOEVER to push a lynch, and then we would've sloppily ended up on someone.

Fate, where now?
Unvote

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #480 (isolation #55) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

HE VERIFIED THAT THEY WERE MASONS AND NOT NEIGHBORS LIKE A GOOD TOWNIE SHOULD. LIKE COPS SHOULD BE CHECKING SANITIES AND ALL THAT SHIT.

WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT, PODIUM???

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #482 (isolation #56) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:21 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

podium123456 wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:Good boy.
Now see, Implosion... Had you not claimed immediately, we wouldn't have ANY FUCKING TIME WHATSOEVER to push a lynch, and then we would've sloppily ended up on someone.

Fate, where now?
Unvote
The point was that if there weren't going to be enough people to lynch him... HE WOULDNT HAVE HAD TO CLAIM AT ALL.

Mafia 101

herp derp
And then we would've pushed his lynch until there was enough people and we would've had less time to manuver.
AKA he still woulda been outed and we would have had no time for Fate to find an acceptable alternative

HERP DERP

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #486 (isolation #57) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

podium, i recommend you stop while you're behind.
it's the only way, really.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #491 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: VibeBox

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #495 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

podium wrote:You're assuming that support exists for his lynch. If there weren't enough support for the lynch, it wouldn't have happened...
You're assuming Fate has the same meager lynch-pushing skills you have. But Fate knows how to get a lynch. And if he wanted the lynch, then he would've gotten the lynch. So all not claiming immediately would've served in is a loss of time.
podium wrote:there's still like 10 days left till deadline.
Exactly. And it's better to look for wagoning alternatives in 10 days as opposed to, oh, I don't know, one. Since the number 10 is bigger and thus better than the number 1.
podium wrote:But, based on what i've seen so far with this town's scumhunting abilities, the support probably would have come.

Good job all you pro scum hunters on his wagon.
Wait, so we're terrible scumhunters because we're wrong?

YOU WERE PUSHING A GW WAGON FIVE SECONDS AGO SMARTASS.
podium wrote:You haven't said one intelligent thing all game.
Yet, I've made more intelligent moves than you will this entire game.
OH SNAP

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #497 (isolation #60) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

pod, he decided to spare you.
you and i both know this. everyone does.

and the lower your view of me goes, the more likely you'll underestimate you, which is great if we don't share an alignment.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #508 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:24 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I wouldn't do that if I were you.
Rushed answers as scum are bad answers.
And then the rest of the town will see that you're scum too.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #510 (isolation #62) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:26 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

PODIUM YOU ARE THE MOST ARROGANT FAILURE I HAVE EVER MET.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #513 (isolation #63) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:42 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nachomamma8 wrote:PODIUM YOU ARE THE MOST ARROGANT FAILURE I HAVE EVER MET.
F-A-T-E
He's everything you want to be
He'll kill the scum
So don't be glumb
If you are town you've already won
But if he's scum the we are fucked
So we might as well just have a little fun
As everyone is crushed!

gooooooooo Fate!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #516 (isolation #64) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

podium i think if you actually have points than you would be better not to be an asshole about it while making them.

i can be an asshole because i'm not making points, remember?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #517 (isolation #65) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:58 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Courtesy is half the battle in other words.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #519 (isolation #66) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:11 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

oh no, be a douche to me all you want, fucktard.
i meant to everyone else.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #520 (isolation #67) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

oh yeahhhh
where are those replacements?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #522 (isolation #68) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

there we go.

it takes a lot of the same thing bombarding you to get shit through that thicky thick skull of yours, huh?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #532 (isolation #69) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:40 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Don't make a ridiculously protown catchup post and then fade into obscurity.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #533 (isolation #70) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:40 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

OHYEAH

And GW + Implosion are masons.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #535 (isolation #71) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

YAY

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #542 (isolation #72) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vibe is not our lynch.

Not yet, anyways. Maybe soon.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #605 (isolation #73) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

new guy wrote:Town
fate
GW
magna
VV
seacore
nacho
zinive (for that post)
imp
Zd
vibe
podium
Scum
Shouldn't the two claimed masons be on top mate?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #610 (isolation #74) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay

new guy is town

seacore shut up

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #612 (isolation #75) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

no probs buddy

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #617 (isolation #76) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

You don't have the balls to lynch me, Magna.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #647 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

DOCTOR WOMBURGER

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #653 (isolation #78) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

VV, I'm not wordy. Not even a tiny little bit.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #669 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Fate, you going LA ruins my strategy completely. You mind cutting me loose for a second?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #679 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote.
Wait... :/. Didn't you read the whole thing on me getting cut loose?

-Magna
Magna wrote:So is Rena a shared Alt of both of you?
It was the account I used for Earth's Struggle, and an account I accidently signed up for Perpetual MyLo under.
Magna wrote:So your litmus test for scummy lurking is predicated on finding players who choose not to turn on the Anonymous browsing ability here on MS? Doesn't that just find lazy players instead?
No. I chose him because I saw his name at the bottom; I would've awarded him some town points had he came back.
Magna wrote:That said why did you have to go and point out the obvious above to Podium?
Because I soon discovered we were of like alignments.
Magna wrote:Because Nacho is going out of his way to be useless and Anti-Town for whatever reason he has.
Fate is most likely the most efficent scumhunter on this list when he's on his game. Sheeping everything he does and making him a doublevoter made him twice as dangerous to scum, whether they are on his team or not.

Now, as for why Magna is scum since none of you seem to be getting it:
Magna wrote:Thanks for confirming my early suspicion that you were Town with this post. Because we both know the Vote Count was hardly anything confusing and Scum-Nacho doesn’t play stupid.
Magna had no reason at all to post this as town. Exposing town reads that early is a TERRIBLE idea. It would've been far more beneficial for him to hold onto that read until later, so he could 1) Check and see if his read on me was correct, and 2) See who attacked me, and then looked to see if their attacks read as bad logic or going after an easy target.
As scum, it was weak reasoning for confirming me as town so he didn't have to attack me. Attacking me would've gotten him on Fate's bad side, and he definitely would've wanted to avoid that as scum. In other words, he could take the "I am Not a Yes Man" position, but still not go against Fate.

In addition, there's the constant tunneling until post #414, but that's not even the bad part. As soon as implosion becomes the lead wagon, OH LOOK MAGNA GOT A CASE ON HIM. Then, when discussion of a claim being needed starts, OH LOOK MAGNA IS READY TO HAMMER HIM. This is the definition of opportunistic, considering his significant interactions had completely been limited to vibe and podium (read: no interactions with implosion at all), and now he's willing to drop his case on Vibe completely and hammer implosion? No. I don't buy that for a second.

His interactions with podium also went on for far, far too long. He interacted with him almost as long as he interacted with Vibe, and guess what? He STILL hasn't offered a strong read on him yet. Ever heard of pushing a wagon without being on it? Yeah, this is it. Oh, and tunneling on a player to avoid commenting on other happenings in the game? Oh yeah, it's that too.

ISO #14 is a weak, indirect attack. Of course he gives no reason for his read, he only says that I need to be lynched before Fate. Then, he tries to strengthen this in ISO #18 by tying me to VV.

Also, I'm guessing that his "suspicions" post h ld two town and one scum.
Magna wrote:Vibe – I’ve said plenty on this.
^Town. Him trying to use his replacing out against him is all I needed to see that.
Magna wrote:KCDA – I find his play to be fairly reminiscent of newbie scum. He’s backed off when challenged on pretty much any issue so far. His replace in post lists basically the two Main suspects (Vibe and Podium) as his top scum picks. Lots of active lurking fluff.
^Town. He's backing off when challenged on any issue + main two suspects as top scum picks equals... NEWBIE PLAYING WITH EXPERIENCED PEOPLE. I mean, seriously Magna. Could you imagine playing in this game as your first game?
VV – He tends to lurk as scum, especially when others are under fire. Yes, I know he has internet problems but those were mentioned only after I brought up his lurking (making it Null at best) His main suspects (made during his active period) were GW and Nacho. GW is for the moment cleared by implosion’s claim and he really never develops his case on Nacho outside of ISO 9 where he declares him a secondary suspect to GW. Note this relationship should either VV or Nacho flip scum.
^Scum. Look, his case is extraordinarily weak (lurking? really?), and look at how he sets himself up for when VV flips scum: He implicated an unconfirmed townie (me), plus he tries to cast doubt on GW's mason claim ("is for the moment cleared"). It's a two-for-one deal, and all he has to do is bus his buddy and get a little town cred to collect on it.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #696 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Magna

Magna wrote:Funny how you’ve been oh so busy but suddenly perk up with quite horrible reasons.
Wait, wait, wait. This is perking up? He's sheeping me. You know, how I've been sheeping him THE ENTIRE GAME?
Magna wrote:How long exactly were we supposed to wait with baited breath?
You couldn't wait one day without calling for a hammer?
I mean, I could see impatience if you posted more than once a day, but...
Magna wrote:So he’s scummy for having been viewing Coney Island (but not necessarily this thread) and not coming back after you posted? You can’t be positive he even saw your post in that window of time since threads don’t register individual view. Rather useless as evidence of scum behaviour based on those facts.
Wow, you're going wild on this.
I chose to pressure him arbitrarily. I didn't think he was scummy.
Magna wrote:Um, what? Sheeping Fate, even if he is scum, makes him doublely dangerous to scum? No, it doesn’t and that’s stupid logic to say the least. Even if he is Town blindly following him around only serves to insultate yourself from flack.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=14367
And before you ask a really stupid question, the link is why Fate scum is still dangerous to scum.

And if you're denying that double-voting Fatetown is dangerous, then I'm not going to argue with you.
Magna wrote:No, giving my read on you based on Meta isn’t a terrible idea. Sorry. Your meta of lurking as scum unless directly pressured is pretty consistent. Disgaea 2 Mafia and the recently ended Secret Invasion Mafia are clear examples. You aren’t lurking here. Thus my read. True, you fanboy following of Fate could be a scum-tactic to sidle up to the player you just said is the most effective scum-hunter.
You just missed the point completely.
Good job.
Also, it's also noted that your meta read was first "Nachoscum doesn't play stupid" to "Nachoscum lurks". Yeah, not much consistency there.
Magna wrote:Are you saying Town shouldn’t be receptive to looking at a player and making a read after pushing for someone else? Thought not. And now I’m scum for assessing Implosion’s play as scummy and facilitiating his claim that you were clamouring for earlier? Yeah, not much consistency there.
Right. So hardcore tunneling on someone then dropping their case immediately when a bigger wagon comes around is "being receptive"? I'll remember that the next time I'm scum...
Magna wrote:I love the caps by the way. Doesn’t make your case stronger but sure makes you look ‘all tough’.
No, I post segments of my case in caps so at least you read a little of it.
Magna wrote:If I were scum I wouldn’t have to interact with Podium to get a read on him, would I? Nope. Inference that I haven’t offered a strong read on Podium being scummy is lacking. I’ll make my personal reads as necessary on my terms.
VV being scum for lurking was higher on your list than podium. Guess what? That's not a strong read, Magna.
Magna wrote:What other happenings in the game wasn’t I commenting on? It certainly wasn’t commenting on KCDA’s entrance or discussing points with RedCoyote. Was it your fluffy active lurking? Please elaborate what other happenings I was avoiding.
I don't know, maybe implosion before his wagon became the lead one? And gosh, I can think of that from the top of my head! Imagine what I could find if I looked back through the thread... Do you really want me to do that? I might find more of your scumbuddies on the way.
Magna wrote:Ah, the crux of the matter. ISO 14 was made for a reason. Those who are not you probably can see why.
Magna, I think I love you. You inferred I was OMGUS'ing by referring to a post you made... when? After #400? When I had a discussion about you being scum?
Magna wrote:Also, why so worried suddenly about being linked to VV? Other than your weak response to VV’s initial soft attack on you I see nothing in your ISO (during a quick scan) that indicates you think he is scum. Yet suddenly I bring up the possible link and you are spring to life like a rabid squirrel. It’s as if you know VV is scum and don’t want to be tied to him.
You say this like a fleeting mention of me being tied to your #3 scumread could have worried me that much.
You say this like Fate didn't just announce a V/LA and thus I have no shepherd to follow.
Come on now, Magna. You can do better than this.

Also, your "you haven't mentioned VV as scum" comment is dumb. Think, Magna. What have I been doing this entire time? You said it pretty well yourself.
Magna wrote:fluffy active lurking
Magna wrote:sheeping and leg-humping of Fate combined with his self-admitted lack of actual contribution to the game
What does that imply? Not contributing reads, being useless overall... That means that I'm not sharing my reads, contributing to the game any sort of original thought... I'm following Fate.
Magna wrote:Then why has your vote been parked on him? Please don’t say it is because sheeping Fate is an effective strategy. If you thought what you said above (and let’s see some support, shall we?) you shouldn’t be voting for a Town player if you aren’t scum.
Wait for it...
Wait for it...
Wait for it...

BECAUSE SHEEPING FATE IS AN EFFECTIVE STRATEGY.
It's not like I *knew* he was town, you know. That would require me to be scum.
Magna wrote:You don’t address why those behaviours aren’t indicative as possible new scum. Are you saying Newb scum aren’t more likely to back down when challenged by experienced vets as opposed to flailing like Newb Town tends to when pressured?
Okay, fair enough. Newb scum are likely to back down when challenged by experienced vets. But so are Newb Town. Especially if they're replacing into a game with all experienced players. And you know why? Because they're not experienced players. So there reads aren't strong.
Magna wrote:Lurking is solid VV scum meta.
If it was THAT solid, then you'd be voting for him. Or at least pushing his lynch a bit more.
Magna wrote:Being Town who doesn’t know any alignment but my own I have to take that possibility into account. Why don’t you have the possibility in the back of your mind Nacho? Is it because you do know they are Town since you are scum?
Magna? They're masons. Who claimed Master Shake and Frylocke masons. On Day 1. I don't think GW would claim mason to save implosion at all. And on the tiny tiny off chance they did, we'll know when there's 5 people left and both of them are still alive...

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #724 (isolation #82) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:24 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Magna wrote:It’s perking up because he’s been missing for his LA and suddenly he pops in to sheep your case. Nice of you to make a semantics argument rather than address that his reasoning is poor.
He hasn't been missing for his LA, remember?
Fate wrote:But consider me LA not the normal sort of LA where I can't get on often, but the emotionally drained LA where... well you know. Let's just say I wasn't on a plane to paradise, it was to hell, but I went anyway because I had to.
Which means that his reasoning isn't going to be all that strong. So I asked how him sheeping me (which you regard as terrible play) was him "perking up" and returning to normalcy.
Magna wrote:First nice sly attempt to assert that by posting on a regular schedule (once a day) and not spamming I must be scum. Classic.

I’ve waited for you to provide content all game long. I figured your statement was just more empty active-lurking on your part.
I didn't infer that. People normally expect others to be at or above their activity level, right? So I pointed out that you post once a day, and thus had no right to assume that I wasn't going to follow through any earlier than then.

My active lurking was NOT promising to give content and then not delivering on that promise. My active lurking was promising not to give content and not following through on it. So, why couldn't you wait longer than a day to see if my promise changed before asking for a hammer?
Magna wrote:If he had come back he got Town points but if he didn’t it wasn’t scummy? So you were just pressuring for Town reads?
If he came back, that would be a conscious decision on his part, and thus, yeah, he'd get Town points. If he didn't come back, I'd have no way of determining whether that was a conscious decision or not, so he wouldn't get significant scum points. So you could say that I was pressuring for town reads, but normally people pressure just for stronger reads; they don't actually care whether their pressure results in a town or scum read.
Magna wrote:I'd say I was confused about your motivation in that post but it's now crystal clear ... it was just a way to active lurk.
Why would I need a reason to active lurk? I told you I was going to. I didn't get attacked for it. Wouldn't that mean that I would have all the reason I needed to active lurk all I wanted, and thus wouldn't have to rely on pulling stunts like that?
Magna wrote:So one specific game where Fate bussed his buddies D1 and D2 as a Godfather and went on to victory is evidence that it’s a good Town strategy to sheep him as scum? Town lost that game, regardless of how dangerous he was to his partners.
That was to point out that Fate isn't afraid to bus his partners as scum.
Fate still has put pressure on people in this game. The pressure is still pressure, and thus will still generate content, will be twice as powerful thanks to me, and thus we'll still get twice the read from it. I mean, I suppose sheeping Fate would be a terrible strategy if I also blindly believed what he said, but I tend to draw conclusions of my own based on the reactions Fate's pressurees give.
Magna wrote:Ok. I didn’t use consistent language. Sue me.
Your inconsistent language also means that your little point of clearing me doesn't work anymore. The post where I was confused about the votecount shouldn't have been enough to show that I wasn't lurking and thus solidified your town read on me.
Magna wrote:Tunneling indicates I didn’t do anything but attack Vibe and only Vibe. Which is false.
Or the only pressure you put on anyone was on Vibe. Which was true.
Magna wrote:Thanks for missing the point. I haven’t given a read on Podium. Once again … as Town I have to form reads. I’ll let you know when I’ve decided on Podium. That’s part of being the Uninformed Minority.
You've been so utterly consumed by him that I'd think that you'd have a read on him by now. But if you still don't, then... Fair enough.
As far as being part of the Uninformed Minority... did you just claim SK? Or are you scum who just fudged up a townie claim?
Magna wrote:If you really were doing anything with grandstanding you would have done so. But you didn't. Feel free to look back. Pro-Tip … you will not find any buddies since I’m not scum. But thanks for the empty threat.
Oh, okay. Looking back, and I find something a tiny bit important missing. You have no clear read on anyone except for Vibe.
And sorry about that. I forgot that you didn't have any buddies, considering you're SK and all ;)
Magna wrote:Is the discussion that you are alluding to the exchange where you and Fate fluff back and forth about me being scum? Just want to be sure. Because a discussion usually entails actual content. That I thought was just you guys trying to be funny. Were you serious?
Mhm.
Magna wrote:Um, when again did I call VV my #3 read? That would be never. I listed my scum-reads. You jumped to the conclusion that they were necessarily ordered in outside of Vibe being obv-scum. And it obviously did strike a nerve based on your reaction. You can do better than that Nacho.
Wait, so VV is your #2 read, based on meta? And if he isn't your #3 read, that only makes your case weaker.
Right. So me playing more seriously isn't due to the person that I'm sheeping going LA, it's because of your weak connection you've made between VV and I. Okay, Magna. :roll:
Magna wrote:Ok, so you can adopt a strategy of sheeping someone and then point to that and say “I didn’t mention VV because Fate didn’t’? Nice hand-off of responsibility for your play there. It’s not your fault you didn’t mention VV and he did classic scum soft distancing toward you – Fate controls your actions.
I can and I did. And it's pretty damn scummy how you're only noticing it when I start attacking you.
Magna wrote:Just like me knowing Podium’s alignment would require me to be scum.
You've been having a huge wall-off with podium for a pretty long time now. I haven't had the same advantage with VB. I've had less time, and, wait! I've still got a read on him.
Magna wrote:All of this is meant to show I’m scum again how? That's a good summary of why I say they are presumed Town.
You asked if I knew they were town simply because I was scum and I knew their alignment.
I pointed out that they are town beyond reasonable doubt, and thus the thought isn't at the back of my mind because it's a stupid thought to have.
Magna wrote:And did I miss where Ghost actually claimed Frylock as opposed to just confirming implosion’s claim being correct? Why couldn’t Carl be a Mason with him?
Can you really see Carl being a mason with Shake? Ever?
This is just a filler point, but still.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #726 (isolation #83) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

MAGNA IS AT L-2 SO NO EXCUSES ABOUT STAYING ON VB BECAUSE YOU NEED A LYNCH, EITHER.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #741 (isolation #84) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Umm... why aren't you hammering? We don't have any time whatsoever left. At this point, it's lynch MoI or no-lynch.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #743 (isolation #85) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And now that you're here, comment on the MoI wagon. ;)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #806 (isolation #86) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Zdenek

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #807 (isolation #87) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Oh, right. Three things.

1)
MASONS STEP UP YOUR FUCKING GAME. CONFIRMED TOWN SHOULDN'T ACT LIKE BITCHES. CONFIRMED TOWN SHOULD BE GOING OUT IN A BLAZING BALL OF GLORY. MAKE IT SO.

2)
SEACORE, YOU WILL REVIVE PODIUM TONIGHT. UNDERSTAND?

3)
ANYONE WHO DOESN'T VOTE ZDENEK WILL DIE IN A FIERY FLAME. AND YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE IN A FIERY FLAME, DO YOU????

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #809 (isolation #88) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

^scum

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #817 (isolation #89) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Seacore, congrats on drawing town this round.

Fate, if you really want to do it, we can lynch him anyways. It's no reveal, he already used his ability and is now useless...

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #823 (isolation #90) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Seacore, no.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #825 (isolation #91) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

To everything. Just, no.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #828 (isolation #92) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

PODIUMMMMMMM!!!!!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #832 (isolation #93) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Fate
Podium
Seacore
GhostWriter
Implosion
Nacho

Six obvtown make up the majority.
Meaning that the rest of the scum can be netted by PoE.
Does anyone on this list disagree with a town read?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #833 (isolation #94) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

GUYS. GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS.

I THINK WE JUST WON.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #836 (isolation #95) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Then, do you agree that Fate is your strongest town read out of all remaining players that aren't on the obvtown list?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #840 (isolation #96) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Two more things, podium. Just two.

Fate, is Seacore town?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #841 (isolation #97) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And Seacore, that's one of the bad ideas I was talking about. Why would GW flavor claim as obvtown? Shouldn't he leave his real role a secret so he can counterclaim scumbags?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #846 (isolation #98) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm officially requesting a vig claim, by the way.
If no vigs claim, then podium is confirmed same alignment with Seacore.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #853 (isolation #99) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Seacore - Billywitchdoctor.com - Friendly with the main characters, fairly useless in powers (I really hope podium doesn't come back as the demon-chicken)

chkflip - Willie Nelson - Monster who kills lots of people and drinks their blood (as juice) however, is friendly with the main characters

implosion - Master Shake - Mason with Ghostwriter and Flavour cop - Master shake is a jerk who hates metwad
Zdenek - George Lowe - Reoccuring minor character, appears as cop and dj and other things(maybe this is the role impersonator bit)
GhostWriter - I couldn't find the claim, but I assume he's frylock? - Generally a good guy, but he's into S&M
Nachomamma8 -

Kcdaspot -
Fate -

RedCoyote -
VasudeVa - Boxy Brown - Imaginary Character made up by Meatwad

Mod, prod RC and I'll send you porn.

Einstein, are you the vig?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #854 (isolation #100) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Seacore wrote:Couldn't I be scum and podium not scum?
You're not scum.
Seacore wrote:two scum teams
In a no-reveal game? That's not slightly bastardly, that's fucking over the top douchebaggish. That's more douchebaggish than a Jebus game! Especially with you as a reviver? I'll happily accept that loss. Hell, I won't even count that as a loss because it would be SO GODDAMN BASTARDLY.
Seacore wrote:scum +SK
I would LOVE to force the SK to claim vig/non-vig early, especially since I'd get to direct his kill if he claimed vig.

And there are two kills, and no vig claims, then good! When two kills occur, we'll know that the other comes from scum, which means so do they. Which means they'll actually help us scumhunt so they can look a little more townie and so they can help us take out the others.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1048 (isolation #101) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I WAS A DOCTOR :)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”