ATHF Mafia OVER(roles and whatnot revealed)

Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Seacore »

Fate wrote:Seacore STOP BEING A PARANOID....

Wait did you just ask him to scumhunt?

Why would you need to ASK him to scumhunt?

TOWN already know what they are supposed to do.

AKA PODIUM IS NOT FUCKIN TOWN.

AND NEITHER ARE YOU SCUMBOI.

Votecount (as of this post)
Fate: 1 (podium) L-6
podium: 4 (Fate, GhostWriter, VasudeVa, VibeBox) L-3
Seacore: 2 (implosion, Nacho) L-5
VibeBox: 3 (Magna, Seacore, Zinive) L-4
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by Fate »

WHAT THE HELL?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by Seacore »

That was my way of not responding to your idiocy.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by Fate »

podium123456 wrote:wait... let me pull a fate
Fate wrote: I have other games I replaced into that take precedent.
OMG guys, he just told us he's going to be lurking... and... SCUM LURK.

HOLY GOD!! Wagons! Big WAGONS! NAO!

derpaderpa derp.

edit: ninjad
If you keep screaming obvscukm with each new goddamn post I CANT lurk, so thanks a lot jackass.

HERAPDERPA IM GONNA MOCK FATE INSTEAD OF TRYING TO GET A READ ON HIS ALIGNMENT BECAUSE IM SCUM AND IM GETTING OUTED BY SOMEONE WHO CAN MAKE WAGONS APPEAR BY GLANCING IN A DIRECTION.

U
CAUGHT
ROPE
ENJOI?
BYE
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Fate wrote: HERAPDERPA IM GONNA MOCK FATE INSTEAD OF TRYING TO GET A READ ON HIS ALIGNMENT BECAUSE IM SCUM
*facepalm*

If i'm scum then why do i need to try and get a read on your alignment, dumbass?

HOO BOY... we in for a good one here folks.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by Fate »

YOU DONT THATS THE FUCKIN POINT.

THANKS FOR REINFORCING IT FOR ME.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Fate wrote:YOU DONT THATS THE FUCKIN POINT.

THANKS FOR REINFORCING IT FOR ME.
NO PROBLEM!
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by podium123456 »

IF YOU CONSTANTLY YELL, HOW DO YOU EXPRESS YOURSELF AS PEOPLE BEHAVE MORE STUPIDLY?

HEAD ASSPLODE?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by Fate »

BEHAVE MORE SCUMMILY
FTFY.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

@ MOI, totally not my fault. Without my modem working, I'm completely at the mercy of my neighbor's not know how to password their wireless signals. But no, I have no intentions of flaking.

As for the Podium/Fate interaction, I'm going to go ahead and just tell you, Podium, that attempting to turn it all into a joke so that you can discredit your wagon won't work. Maybe if you cut that out and started scumhunting or ignoring Fate, you'd stand a better chance, though I doubt it. The vote I have on you is there for a good reason. And your defense of it is pathetic.
podium123456 wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:Probably thought Fate would just point out that it was an RVS vote and leave it at that, though he apparently doesn't know Fate very well.
Obviously. Which is why i didn't know if he was joking.

Herp.
What are you talking about? What are you saying "obviously" to? To not knowing Fate well? If so, that hardly matters. Why would you want to assume that his very first vote in the game was serious when it A) was in obvious direct opposition to something stated by the person he voted and B) it was nothing more than a drawn out version of person who made the same vote before him, who he even points to by stating that he was making it a wagon?
podium123456 wrote:
GhostWriter wrote: It's the RVS, the part of the game most likely to be filled with nothing but sarcasm and joking around.
Right, because it's not possible for a player to make a serious vote/accusation during 'RVS'. That obviously never happens, right? /sarcasm

Derp.
Oh, now you know what sarcasm is? And yeah, it's possible. However, it doesn't happen the majority of the time. In fact, the ones that look the most serious are often the funniest ones. Don't try to pull the "yeah, cause x never happens" crap with me. That's just some afterthought excuse to try and justify your behavior. It happens, yes, but it's not often enough that you need to take the vote out of context to warp it into a serious vote. Read in context with what had happened before it, the vote makes perfect sense as a RVS vote. People take things one person says and calls them a liar for it as an RVS vote all the time, and there are plenty of RVS wagons, for the sole purpose of catching people like you. Clearly, this one worked.

And that "herp derp" mess can be nipped in the bud. You use it in an attempt to derail anything I say against you, without actually defending against them in any manner that works.

Seacore's defense of Podium is noted, as well as the fact that this all started with Podium being concerned for Seacore. Add to that the fact that this is, in Seacore's own words, a "fairly typical meta" for him, but he cannot pick any of his completed games to use as a link to this meta, despite the fact that I see quite a few games that he's been in, and I'm not getting a good vibe from him.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by Fate »

Ghostwriter you are officially recruited as my henchmen, I'll be the mastermind.

Now let's take over this town.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by podium123456 »

GhostWriter wrote: As for the Podium/Fate interaction, I'm going to go ahead and just tell you, Podium, that attempting to turn it all into a joke so that you can discredit your wagon won't work.
:roll: Please. If i thought there was anything of substance, perhaps i would approach it differently. But what it is, is what happens every RVS: mountains out of molehills. Now we have to do the song and dance to get past this hump into the meat of the game.
GhostWriter wrote:What are you saying "obviously" to? To not knowing Fate well?
Obviously.
GhostWriter wrote:
all the rest.
herp

Hey. I caught the sarcasm in nacho's post. I didn't in Fate's. Later i realized Fate was joking, and that was that.

You can read way into it, and come up with all sorts of theories if you want.
GhostWriter wrote: People take things one person says and calls them a liar for it as an RVS vote all the time, and there are plenty of RVS wagons, for the sole purpose of catching people like you. Clearly, this one worked.
What exactly was i caught doing?
GhostWriter wrote: as well as the fact that this all started with Podium being concerned for Seacore.
ORLY? Explain to me how my comment showed that i was concerned for seacore.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:17 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Except that wasn't that. I believe you knew what he meant all along and simply wanted to paint him in a negative light, perhaps to come back to it later in some BS case you'd try to build.

You were caught doing the above. You were also caught doing the below.

The concern for Seacore is the fact that you came in when the wagon was on Sea, despite it clearly being an RVS wagon that wasn't going to go anywhere and was never intended to. RVS wagons are common tactic for getting out of RVS.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:05 pm

Post by podium123456 »

GhostWriter wrote:Except that wasn't that. I believe you knew what he meant all along and simply wanted to paint him in a negative light, perhaps to come back to it later in some BS case you'd try to build.
If i had all these nefarious plans, then why didn't i do it to nacho? Hrmmmm?

You think i knew what he meant all along. OK...well.. thats like your opinion, man. Guess we will leave it at that.

But hold on... i just realized something... what i
basically
said was 'is this a serious post'... i just said asked it in a different way. You are acting like i made some big case about Fate and voted him or said he was scummy or something... all i basically did was ask if it was a serious post. When i found out it wasn't, i dropped it. You're telling me that is a scumtell?

Sheesh... i just solved everything you have against me right there.

Next dilemma.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:26 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Hey MoI. It seems you are familiar with Podium. What's your read on him?

--
Side note:
Seacore is Town.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VibeBox
VibeBox
Townie
VibeBox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:34 am

Post by VibeBox »

Seacore wrote: In other news I like to actively discourage not answering questions and voting without strong explanation, so

UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion
VOTE: VibeBox
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Vibebox wrote:@implosion: If I just told you, what would your job be in all this?
Hey look, either a veiled attempt at in-thread communication to a partner of some sort or a reaction test. Either way it’s worth further investigation.

VOTE: Vibebox
Zinive wrote:Poor sad shake :(

I agree with with Seacores voting without giving a good reason should not be done think. So Vibe please explain your vote a little more in detail.
You guys are cute.
In other news, I like to actively discourage laziness, so...no.

Seacore wrote:@MoI,

Sorry, by no claims I meant, lets not discuss the merits of mass claims. The standard L-1 with a willing hammerer claim is fine by me and should happen as usual. And it should involve both name and role.
Uhm, can anyone confirm "Basically already lynched" as the "standard" time for claim here on MS? I mostly play on MTGS, where the standard is L-2 so scum can't just self hammer to end the Day.
podium123456 wrote:wait... let me pull a fate
Fate wrote: I have other games I replaced into that take precedent.
OMG guys, he just told us he's going to be lurking... and... SCUM LURK.

HOLY GOD!! Wagons! Big WAGONS! NAO!

derpaderpa derp.

edit: ninjad
Try not to shitpost.
podium123456 wrote:
Fate wrote: HERAPDERPA IM GONNA MOCK FATE INSTEAD OF TRYING TO GET A READ ON HIS ALIGNMENT BECAUSE IM SCUM
*facepalm*

If i'm scum then why do i need to try and get a read on your alignment, dumbass?

HOO BOY... we in for a good one here folks.
u r a fail.

Ghost is AOKAIE by my.
Vas and Zinive are not.
"There is no royal road to science, and only those who do not dread the fatiguing climb of its steep paths have a chance of gaining its luminous summits"
-Karl Heinrich Marx
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:47 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Vibebox #65 is an IIoA-y shitpost. VibeBox, Why am I 'not a fail' when I have like, 2 posts in this game? Both of them quite useless(since I really can't find much to comment on that I personally have a good opinion of.)

Regardless,
Vote: VibeBox

I see Fate is doing his whole 'Yell at people until they are lynched' thing again.

---

@Mod: Is the flavor related to the game in any way? Like, are there day events/actions happening with every flavor post? Or are they just there for fun?

Is there a healthy middle ground between the two? Let me put it this way: don't assume anything about the game based on my flavor posts. 99.9% of the time, there won't be anything revealed in them. The actions of players in the game will not be mirrored in flavor. It might be a sort of half-assed representation of what's going on in the game, just sort of my way of commenting on it or summarizing it, but it's not like I'm going to say "and then Shake called Frylock a douchefag" and you can know "holy crap, that means X player is Shake and Y player is Frylock". That's not the case. You won't learn from flavor who is in the game or necessarily what their abilities are. Well, you could, but don't count on it. Is that unhelpful enough?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VibeBox
VibeBox
Townie
VibeBox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:24 am

Post by VibeBox »

VasudeVa wrote:Vibebox #65 is an IIoA-y shitpost.
IIoA?
VasudeVa wrote:VibeBox, Why am I 'not a fail'
VibeBox wrote: Ghost is AOKAIE by my.
Vas
and Zinive are not.
"There is no royal road to science, and only those who do not dread the fatiguing climb of its steep paths have a chance of gaining its luminous summits"
-Karl Heinrich Marx
VibeBox
VibeBox
Townie
VibeBox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:39 am

Post by VibeBox »

This is my only game right now. POST MOAR PEOPLE!
-Karl Heinrich Marx
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:19 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Seacore wrote: As for my 'surprising' reaction, chalk it up to being sick of being a day 1 wagonee, clearly now I see it was my paranoia.
The game we have in common is rather dated (AGM’s Classic Mafia) but I don’t recall you being so passive in that game. I’ll have to re-read but IIRC you spent a good deal of Day 1 going after Deer and Wickedestjr for language choices. Far from passive play, which I’m seeing from you here.
Fate wrote:Wait did you just ask him to scumhunt?

Why would you need to ASK him to scumhunt?

TOWN already know what they are supposed to do.
You do know that scum also know that they have to pretend to scum-hunt also right? Asking Podium to scum-hunt in this circumstance means not getting into a pointless pissing contest with you that has little do with whether either of you are scum.
Fate wrote:Ghostwriter you are officially recruited as my henchmen, I'll be the mastermind.

Now let's take over this town.
Yeah, that so often turns out well regardless of your alignment [/offsarcasm]

Please don’t make me spend most of my time trying to reign your wild accusation swings in Fate. I don’t think I have the energy for that currently.
Ghostwriter wrote:The concern for Seacore is the fact that you came in when the wagon was on Sea, despite it clearly being an RVS wagon that wasn't going to go anywhere and was never intended to. RVS wagons are common tactic for getting out of RVS.
What sort of tell is this again? Because I don’t see what you are trying to assert here. Is Podium scummy for posting at a certain point in the game?
VV wrote:Hey MoI. It seems you are familiar with Podium. What's your read on him?
I played 1 Day of a game with Podium months ago (Seacore was in the same game with us) so I’m not intimately familiar with him. Add in that I had a Town read on Podium for the Day I was alive and that he was indeed scum to the mix. Personally I’m going to be assessing his play much more critically based on my experience.

That said I’d chalk him up as a Null read so far. Reacting to Fate as he has isn’t a scum-tell as much as a conflicting personality tell IMO.
Vibebox wrote:Uhm, can anyone confirm "Basically already lynched" as the "standard" time for claim here on MS? I mostly play on MTGS, where the standard is L-2 so scum can't just self hammer to end the Day.
Claiming as Seacore indicated is the standard here at MS. Really the only purpose of the claim is a last ditch effort to not lynch an important Town PR and nothing else.
Vibebox wrote:u r a fail.

Ghost is AOKAIE by my.
Vas and Zinive are not.
Didn’t you just chastise Podium for shit-posting? Because my 6 year old daughter can build a post more clear and understandable than this.

Does being ‘a fail’ actually equate to being scum or is it just for rhetoric?
Vibebox wrote:This is my only game right now. POST MOAR PEOPLE!
Spamming the thread just to post hardly qualifies as either scum-hunting or being useful.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Fate »

podium123456 wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:Except that wasn't that. I believe you knew what he meant all along and simply wanted to paint him in a negative light, perhaps to come back to it later in some BS case you'd try to build.
If i had all these nefarious plans, then why didn't i do it to nacho? Hrmmmm?

You think i knew what he meant all along. OK...well.. thats like your opinion, man. Guess we will leave it at that.

But hold on... i just realized something... what i
basically
said was 'is this a serious post'... i just said asked it in a different way. You are acting like i made some big case about Fate and voted him or said he was scummy or something... all i basically did was ask if it was a serious post. When i found out it wasn't, i dropped it. You're telling me that is a scumtell?

Sheesh... i just solved everything you have against me right there.

Next dilemma.
Solved the case against you? NICE PRIORITIES. I still haven't seen an ounce of scumhunting aka you're still scumABOVEscum.

ALSO, it wasn't just "i asked it in a different way herp" IT WAS "what breadcrumb?" AKA "SHOW ME DA GODDAMN BREADCRUMB."

Not a WORD about " how is breadcrumbing scummy Fate?" or "If he did then /vote good enough for me" OR "breadcrumbing is null" or "is that a serious vote?" THE WAY YOU PHRASED IT WAS NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST "r u srs?"

My god people, the fact that MoI dismissed my attacks as "rambling wild accusations that need to be reigned in" instead of seeing the value in it, AND him attacking GhostWriter's case instead of mine = +SCUM.
VibeBox
VibeBox
Townie
VibeBox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:56 am

Post by VibeBox »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Vibebox wrote:Uhm, can anyone confirm "Basically already lynched" as the "standard" time for claim here on MS? I mostly play on MTGS, where the standard is L-2 so scum can't just self hammer to end the Day.
Claiming as Seacore indicated is the standard here at MS. Really the only purpose of the claim is a last ditch effort to not lynch an important Town PR and nothing else.
Allowing an unclaimed player to reach L-1 seems awful. It allows for quicklynching and self-hammering.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Vibebox wrote:u r a fail.

Ghost is AOKAIE by my.
Vas and Zinive are not.
Didn’t you just chastise Podium for shit-posting? Because my 6 year old daughter can build a post more clear and understandable than this.
I'm sorry that a little intrawebs lingo is enough to confuse you.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Does being ‘a fail’ actually equate to being scum or is it just for rhetoric?
He completely failed to understand Fate's point. Are you really saying you couldn't tell that's what I was referencing?

Also,
Ghost =good
Vas & Zinive = not
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Vibebox wrote:This is my only game right now. POST MOAR PEOPLE!
Spamming the thread just to
[get others to ]
qualifies as either scum-hunting or being useful.
Fix'd.

@Fate:
Careful of VI traps.
-Karl Heinrich Marx
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Fate »

@Fate: Careful of VI traps.
What the fuckin hell does this even mean?

Because you're voting Podium too.
VibeBox
VibeBox
Townie
VibeBox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:30 am

Post by VibeBox »

It means exactly what it says.

I, too, enjoy posting disjoint sentences.
-Karl Heinrich Marx
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:37 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Vibebox wrote:Allowing an unclaimed player to reach L-1 seems awful. It allows for quicklynching and self-hammering.
And both the options you mention here have consequences. If you don’t like the site meta calling it awful isn’t going to do much good.
Vibebox wrote:I'm sorry that a little intrawebs lingo is enough to confuse you.
It has nothing to do with confusing me. Nice try Tex. It has everything to do with consistency in your opinion and posting. You call someone out for crap posting and then post what is basically crap yourself. That borders on Cognitive Dissonance.
Vibebox wrote:He completely failed to understand Fate's point. Are you really saying you couldn't tell that's what I was referencing?
It’s clear he failed to get the reference. If your statement doesn’t indicate he is scum for doing so why did you post it? If it does indicate he is scum why didn't you just call him scummy as opposed to being cute?
Vibebox wrote:Vas & Zinive = not
I looked at your ISO. Your only mention of Zini is to call him one of the ‘funny’ guys and you only interacted with VV at ISO 4. So unless you are going purely on ‘gut’ here some support would be great.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”