ATHF Mafia OVER(roles and whatnot revealed)

GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:11 am

Post by GhostWriter »

The point is, Podium, that even with me, you're rebuttal comes down to that one line.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:14 am

Post by Fate »

And since I never responded back: YES I THINK YOU WOULD GENUINELY BE ASKING THAT.

Like "ooh breadcrumb? Where!" And the reason you didn't pull the charade on nacho and did instead on me was because saying "how is he setting up a claim for himself?" to Nacho looks a HELLUVA LOT WORSE THAN an innocent "ooo wut breadcrumbz?"

I can't imagine any situation in which town would want a breadcrumb pointed out to them, on the first goddamn page.

Seriously.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:23 am

Post by podium123456 »

Fate wrote:YES I THINK YOU WOULD GENUINELY BE ASKING THAT.
then you are a f'ing idiot.
Fate wrote: I can't imagine any situation in which town would want a breadcrumb pointed out to them, on the first goddamn page.
Neither can i... which means it's much more likely that i was asking if you were serious by way of that question... because i knew that whatever 'breadcrumb' you thought you found was nothing more than a made up scummy move on him... so i wanted to see what kind of ridiculous concoction you were going to come up with.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Seacore »

I'm approaching voting for podium too. This original points aren't really pinging my scumdar, but his reaction is. It feels like a bit like "but you shouldn't have caught me for that!"

I'll think on it over the weekend.
Also, I'll be limited access this weekend, but I'll have my phone, which tends to mean reading, not writing.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:29 am

Post by Fate »

Well if you admit there's no reason for town to ask that, you're as good as dead.

"asking if you were serious y way of question" good LORD talk about retro-active justification. "Scummy rolefishing? no>.. I was just asking a question "is it serious or not" in a really convoluted way! YEAH THATS IT."

And now you're trying to paint my joke as scummy if t were serious? "made up scummy move?" as in, you thought I would fabricate some breadcrumb and call him scum for it and VOTE based on it?

Well here's a few things good chap:
1. breadcrumbing isn't inherently scummy in the FIRST PLACE, so your "scummy move" theory is bullshit
2. I specifically CALLED IT "Weak play" not scummy, so you thinking "oh wow fate is gonna concoct something ot call seacore scummy"
3. If you think
I
would push a lynch as scum based off a supposed breadcrumb than YOU are the f'ing idiot. See how that works?

But you're scum.
Caught, flailin, scum.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:31 am

Post by Fate »

Seacore wrote:I'm approaching voting for podium too. This original points aren't really pinging my scumdar, but his reaction is. It feels like a bit like "but you shouldn't have caught me for that!"

I'll think on it over the weekend.
Also, I'll be limited access this weekend, but I'll have my phone, which tends to mean reading, not writing.
Scum are never happy with what I catch them at.

I can link examples... MANY examples. I think wolframhart's is the most apt example though
http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/nv44CXKvRCva
I hate it when Fate is this argumentive.
He's right of course but for crap reasons
. And no matter how i point out he is wrong he is gonna be a jerk about the whole thing
Ignore him.

You haven't dropped any REAL tells, so he is just fishing for your reaction.
Dont engage with him head to head unless you think you can win.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:32 am

Post by podium123456 »

Seacore wrote:I'm approaching voting for podium too. This original points aren't really pinging my scumdar, but his reaction is. It feels like a bit like "but you shouldn't have caught me for that!"

give me an example of what you mean by 'you shouldnt have caught me for that'?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Fate »

Fate wrote:Well if you admit there's no reason for town to ask that, you're as good as dead.

"asking if you were serious y way of question" good LORD talk about retro-active justification. "Scummy rolefishing? no>.. I was just asking a question "is it serious or not" in a really convoluted way! YEAH THATS IT."

And now you're trying to paint my joke as scummy if t were serious? "made up scummy move?" as in, you thought I would fabricate some breadcrumb and call him scum for it and VOTE based on it?

Well here's a few things good chap:
1. breadcrumbing isn't inherently scummy in the FIRST PLACE, so your "scummy move" theory is bullshit
2. I specifically CALLED IT "Weak play" not scummy, so you thinking "oh wow fate is gonna concoct something ot call seacore scummy"
3. If you think
I
would push a lynch as scum based off a supposed breadcrumb than YOU are the f'ing idiot. See how that works?

But you're scum.
Caught, flailin, scum.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:38 am

Post by podium123456 »

^^

dont get all hyped up and posting every second because you think you caught someone fate. you might end up seeing me lynched, but you'll find out you were way off.

give me more than 5 damn minutes to respond to this flurry of attacks, ass.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Seacore »

It's hard to point out precise examples, because it's your overall play.

Basically, your defence is often "that's not a scum tell" rather than "I'm not scum"
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Seacore »

Given that I'm not happy any more with my vote on Vibe, I'm going to shift my vote

Unvote. Vote Podium

Note, this doesn't mean I'm happy with Vibe's play and style, I just view it as anti-town rather than scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Fate »

here are exampled FOR YA Seacore:
"You really think Id do THIS as scum?"
"yeah"
"u stupid"

FTR I get hyped up any game I'm in for any reason. That's why I play mafia FFS, THE THRILL OF THE HUNT. Even if you are somehow town I'll nail scum down the line eventually. (D2 is spades easier than D1)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Fate »

Seacore Vibebox has posted a SHIT TON since you last voted him, and IIRC he elaborated on his vote (your original reason for voting him), so since he explained his vote, how can you still be unhappy with his playstyle and call in anti-town

FORCED HOP IS FORCED.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:48 am

Post by podium123456 »

Seacore wrote:It's hard to point out precise examples, because it's your overall play.

Basically, your defence is often "that's not a scum tell" rather than "I'm not scum"
i dont recall that ive said anything wasn't a scum tell, or even implied it. can you explain what you mean.

remember, i have 2 cases on me... one is that i thought fate was serious (by fate), and the other is that i thought fate was joking (by gw). (am i the only one that realizes that?) what i have done is tried to tell each that they are mistaken, and then explain why. it takes two different approaches.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Seacore »

Who the hell are you to tell me if I don't like somebody's play style?

I have read all of his posts, and I still find him to be far less forthcoming and open than I like my town to be. He has a level of "well I don't care if you can't follow what I'm saying" that I really dislike. However, due to his posts, it's moved from "is this somebody just hopping on a wagon and avoiding direct questions" to "he's a bit of a jerk".

But whatever, if you think I'm bussing Podium, lets look at it after the flip.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:52 am

Post by GhostWriter »

That is not my fucking point, don't you dare misrep me.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Fate »

FLANK ATTACK

For the win.

Podium doesn't hang until zenophon and friends catch up.

THAT MEANS YOU ZAVNIE.

Clarification: my case on you isn't that you thought i was serious, its that you had a gut scumreaction to my post and asked what breadcrumbs. NOW you have degenerated into this bullshit reasoning: "because i knew that whatever 'breadcrumb' you thought you found was nothing more than a made up scummy move on him... "

^^ This implies that you DID think I was serious, as in scumserious. AKA you thought it was scum move. Which is just you retroactively justifying why you asked me in such a weird way.

So your stories are:
1. I thought you were being scum Fate making up shit, so I wanted to know what kind of BS you would come up with as a breadcrumb.
2. I was asking you if you were serious in a roundabout way by asking what the supposed breadcrumb was.

SO WHICH, FUCKIN, IS IT?

Also I'm pretty sure GW's case is that you SHOULD have known I was joking. TWO SCUMMY SIDES OF THE SAME COIN MAKES FOR A MAFIOSO PRESIDENT.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:56 am

Post by podium123456 »

Fate wrote:
"yeah"
"u stupid"
i would be surprised if anyone would disagree that it would be highly unlikely for a scum to ask that question, with the intent of "oh wow, he said a pr just dropped a breadcrumb... let me ask him what it was so i can find out what role that guy is". it would be
extremely
naive... therefore you are a f'ing idiot to think that's really what was going on.

furthermore, why dont you let seacore handle his own discussions.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Fate »

Seacore wrote:Who the hell are you to tell me if I don't like somebody's play style?

I have read all of his posts, and I still find him to be far less forthcoming and open than I like my town to be. He has a level of "well I don't care if you can't follow what I'm saying" that I really dislike. However, due to his posts, it's moved from "is this somebody just hopping on a wagon and avoiding direct questions" to "he's a bit of a jerk".

But whatever, if you think I'm bussing Podium, lets look at it after the flip.
I didn't TELL you anything, I was wondering where the hell your apparent "dislike" of it went, since you made NO COMMENTS on his posting since then.

Also I don't like the last line at all. "lets look at it after the flip" as in "I can't be podium's scumbuddy if podium flips town" Maybe I'm reading too much into it (since the last time I saw scum pull something like that they were a newbie and obvscum)

I'm not making connections before any flips, its funny thats what you thought I was doing. I was saying your jump onto the Podium wagon was forced and scummy REGARDLESS of podium's alignment.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Seacore »

Here are some examples:
podium123456 wrote:If i'm scum then why do i need to try and get a read on your alignment, dumbass?
podium123456 wrote: What exactly was i caught doing?

ORLY? Explain to me how my comment showed that i was concerned for seacore.
podium123456 wrote:

But hold on... i just realized something... what i
basically
said was 'is this a serious post'... i just said asked it in a different way. You are acting like i made some big case about Fate and voted him or said he was scummy or something... all i basically did was ask if it was a serious post. When i found out it wasn't, i dropped it. You're telling me that is a scumtell?

Sheesh... i just solved everything you have against me right there.

Next dilemma.
To me, these are reading increasingly more as you engaging in a discussion as to why the 'scum tells' are justified, rather than why you aren't scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Fate »

podium123456 wrote:
Fate wrote:
"yeah"
"u stupid"
i would be surprised if anyone would disagree that it would be highly unlikely for a scum to ask that question, with the intent of "oh wow, he said a pr just dropped a breadcrumb... let me ask him what it was so i can find out what role that guy is". it would be
extremely
naive... therefore you are a f'ing idiot to think that's really what was going on.

furthermore, why dont you let seacore handle his own discussions.
Here's the thing: I'm not pushing for your lynch for what you've done on page 1. ITS EVERYTHING SINCE THEN. It always is, that's how mafia works.

You going back and saying "why would scum ever do THIS, therefore the rest of my sins should be forgiven!" is scummy and selective defending.

Respond to my latest points about your contradiction and story-changing.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by podium123456 »

GhostWriter wrote:That is not my fucking point, don't you dare misrep me.
you can take your 'dont you dare' business and shove it.

read:
GhostWriter wrote:I believe you knew what he meant all along and simply wanted to paint him in a negative light, perhaps to come back to it later in some BS case you'd try to build.
Tell me how your case isn't that i knew he was joking, but wanted to try and paint him in a negative light. Because that's what this says.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Seacore »

@ Fate, I think I agree with you, that I would read my play as scummier if Podium flips town. However, i was reading you as implying we were scum buddies, I'll admit that. Maybe it's just because I was aware we defended each other (and attacked our respective attackers) earlier in the day.

Also on the Vibe front, I've been wavering on my scum read of him for days. But I kept it to myself, which is what I tend to do with wavering scum reads. I don't like to announce them until I've decided to put my vote somewhere else, because otherwise it weakens any pressure gained by the vote.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Fate »

Tell me how your case isn't that i knew he was joking, but wanted to try and paint him in a negative light. Because that's what this says.
podium123456 wrote:i knew that whatever 'breadcrumb' you thought you found was nothing more than a made up scummy move on him... so i wanted to see what kind of ridiculous concoction you were going to come up with.
podium123456 wrote:i knew that whatever 'breadcrumb' you thought you found was nothing more than a made up scummy move on him... so i wanted to see what kind of ridiculous concoction you were going to come up with.
YEAH IM ANSWERING FOR GHOST WRITER.

DEAL WITH IT.

ANOTHER BLATANT LIE RIGHT HERE.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by podium123456 »

fate shut the fuck up.

it doesn't even make sense for you to provide that quote for the discusion that gw and i are currently having. if you had a brain, you would realize that that quote was directed at YOUR case against me. which is different than GW's.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”