ATHF Mafia OVER(roles and whatnot revealed)

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by Fate »

Uh... yeah, because i did.* When have i said that i DIDN'T think you were serious?
WHEN.
YOU.
FUCKING.
SAID.

"I WAS JUST ASKING IF YOU WERE SERIOUS OR NOT."

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO CONVINCE YOU YOU ARE INDEED SCUM?

Votecount (as of post 179)
GhostWriter: 1 (VasudeVa) L-6
podium: 4 (Fate, GhostWriter, Nacho, Seacore) L-3
Seacore: 2 (implosion, podium) L-5
VibeBox: 2 (Magna, Zinive) L-5
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Okay, I read through the whole thing now.

On game start, immediately after RVsing MoI, Seacore started on a serious note on massclaims and fakeclaims. Nacho and then Fate joke-rvs-voted for Seacore for breadcrumbing because Seacore's avatar is an ATHF character. Podium where was the breadcrumb. And then Fate yelled and voted then podium reacted.

GW's #24 jumped on the wagon with reasons 'OMG FATE IS OBV RVS VOTING'. I don't buy this. Seacore started a serious discussion on topic of nameclaims and his avatar. I think it was reasonable for Podium to take it seriously given the tone of the discussion. Seacore gave a good summary in his #35.

Seacore advices podium on Fate and then Fate responds with his #48, accusing both of them as scum. Fate, in typical Fate fashion, autoassumes the scummiest thing about the person and then yells.

GW accusses podium in his #59 that podium doesn't really try to defend himself from Fate's attacks but is instead trying to shrug it off. This is super bad. Fate's attacks are almost always ridiculous. I don't even read Fate's reasoning most of the time anymore. It is a perfectly acceptable course of action for podium, who is not aware of Fate's playstyle, to try to shrug it off simply because Fate's attacks are ridiculous. (Take Seacore for example.)

Podium's #63 is a good defense. Podium simply asked where was the breadcrumb, he didn't do anything about it therefore he was genuinely unaware of Fate's jokeRVSvote.

Fate's #70 is ridiculous again. Podium's #80 is good defense with a good insight on implosion. Nachomamma hops on with #82 with some stupid joking reason, perhaps to disguise an opportunistic vote. Honestly, why the fuck haven't the words "Town" and "Podium" appeared together yet in this game? Podium is so transparently Town.

Nachomamma and some other people bully Podium more. GW's #101 says to me as 'Ohh, podium's mislynch is sooooooooooooooo secured. I don' even have to put any effort anymore!' And then Nachomamma's attacks podium again, with some horribad points. (#111, in particular. Man that's bad.)

Seacore's attack on Podium is more on his dislike of Podium's defense..but I'm not really seeing anything wrong with podium's defense. Again, Fate-virgins don't know how to deal with Fate's caustic yelling, therefore many different reactions might occur. I'm not sure why Seacore thinks podium's defense bad. How is engaging in a discussion where the scumtells are justified different from 'I'm not scum'? Isn't it by engaging in said discussion, we find out if podium is not scum?

----
TL;DR -
GW and Nacho are scum. GW is obv-er than the two of them so,
Vote: GW

Podium is Town. I don't see Fate-virgin scum reacting to Fate like that. Fate's yelling would have hammered podium-scum into submission easily. He didn't submit, he tried to hunt scum and answered Fate's accusations at the same time. Fate's accusations don't even make any fucking sense, but I know Fate and I know he does that. Fate-virgins who are Town will try to make sense of the bullshit and try to answer Fate. That is what Podium did.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Hey everyone not named Fate, Nacho, VV, Vibebox, Podium and Seacore - There's lots to actually, you know, comment on here.
Nacho wrote:No, I don't want you to claim. Hell, I don't want you to even defend yourself, really. I just want you to believe that you won't get lynched. And so don't get lynched. Although, I don't know whether this is L-2 or L-1 because the votecount confused my feeble heart. But that's okay.
Thanks for confirming my early suspicion that you were Town with this post. Because we both know the Vote Count was hardly anything confusing and Scum-Nacho doesn’t play stupid.
Seacore wrote:Given that I'm not happy any more with my vote on Vibe, I'm going to shift my vote

Unvote. Vote Podium

Note, this doesn't mean I'm happy with Vibe's play and style, I just view it as anti-town rather than scum.
So you thought Vibe was scum earlier, didn’t address him in any significant way, and now are changing to he is Anti-Town? Just want to be clear.
Fate wrote:DODGE FLUFFPOST

But of course we can't get MoI lynched D1, so I digress.
Ah, Fate I know you know the difference between dodging legitimate questions and just ignoring your reaction-fishing. That’s OK. You do know very well I’m not ever going to just sheep you. Someone around here needs to not be a ‘Yes Man’. Think of me as your personal Katy from LOTR Mafia for this game.

On to review the Case on Podium

The whole ‘That’s pure scum-reaction’ on regarding the non-existant breadcrumb is junk. Sorry, not convincing in the least. And I can’t say that his defensive posture and escalation into name-calling really sells me either. It’s clear frustration, but that can be any alignment.

Now the lack of scum-hunting – that speaks to me.

Because the attack on Implosion was bad. It’s already been laid out but Seacore’s ‘I’m used to being wagonned so I am paranoid’ statement is soft self-meta and pointless. So Implosion was right to question it. I also note this is the second occasion where Seacore and Podium back-up each other by defending interpretation of statements. Seacore defended Podium’s reaction to the breadcrumbs and Podium here is explaining for Seacore what Seacore’s thoughts are.

Post 90 reinforces the lack of scum-hunting. Here he characterizes a post by VV as scummy. VV earns +scumpoints. Is that suspicion followed up on? Not at all. It’s just a pot-shot floating out into the ether that didn’t gain traction and thus is forgotten. The vote hangs with Implosion.

160 where suddenly Seacore is obv-scum (what happened to VV?) after Fate laid the groundwork as to why Seacore might be worth suspicion is just moving a vote to move it.

Anyone take notice that neither Podium or Vibebox are doing anything of significance in the way of commenting on the other? Given they are the two biggest wagons you might think as Town they’d be looking at the other as potential scum. Yet all we get is Vibe telling podium to post better.

Now onto Vibe –
Vibebox wrote:Here I dismiss the wagon on me as lazy and contentless, and outright refuse to answer a question. And yet I haven't been piled on for it!
You do understand that this is agreeing with the assertion that you were shitposting, right?
Vibebox wrote:This is me providing my current reads, including two players as yet unmentioned (one of them being you, and you admit that I was right to say so because of your contentless post)
So you provide a Town read on a player that Fate already christened Town and then vague suspicion that looks like you just threw darts at the Wall to find your targets. There’s a song about that …

You say ‘Useful to the game’, I say “more shitposting’.
Vibebox wrote:It was actually "Null-Fail" before, but I wanted to push a wagon to keep us from relapsing into RVSishness. Now, idk, but he is definitely still some kind of fail.
So once again you were just pointing out something that wasn’t a scum or Town tell just because you thought we’d ‘relapse’ into RVS? Not buying that at all. RVS was dead and gone.
Vibebox wrote:Yes it does.
Also, Smear.
Lulz. You are accusing me of the dreaded Smear when your original statement amounted to ‘DERP YOU IZ A MORON WHO CAN’T THINKZ’.
Vibebox wrote:Please point out a specific inconsistency in my opinion.
You know, the whole ‘Don’t shitpost’ while doing it yourself. As already addressed above and when I first called you on it. Need it repeated a third time?
Vibebox wrote:You say "cute" (to make me look bad), I say "acting with some degree of subtlety".
I was going somewhere with that line of questioning, but your chainsawing has spoiled it.
Actually I specifically used cute because you yourself used it in your opening shitpost dismissal of accusations against you. Were you 'trying to make others look bad' yourself? For someone so steeped in the art of subtlety you sure missed that.

Ah, the Chainsaw accusation. Nice.
Vibebox wrote:It is quite early in the game, and at this point "gut" is half of it. Given the low number of posts by each of them at that point, you really couldn't deduce the reasons I didn't like either of them? (oh gee, I didn't directly call you scummy, oh noooo000! Now answer.)
Here’s a hint – Mafia is a game of information exchange. Town getting their opinions and suspicions out in the open helps solidfy Town reads and nail scum. Your insistence that others guess your reasoning sucks.

I think my vote can stay right here for the moment. Because like Podium you’ve spent your time basically explaining away suspicion as opposed to looking for scum.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Magna! While you are here, please comment on my #176 of AWESOMENESS.

BRB, watching my recently finished illegal download of AHTF: Complete series + extras. While high. Oh yeah.
That's how I prepared for making this game... +1 internets to you, sir
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

VasudeVa wrote:Magna! While you are here, please comment on my #176 of AWESOMENESS.

BRB, watching my recently finished illegal download of AHTF: Complete series + extras. While high. Oh yeah.
I read it while we cross-posted. I'm too tired to get deep into it other than to say I disagree with your Nacho read. I'm not sold on Podium as pure Town based on my 'scum-hunting' portion of my text. Mull it over and get back to me with your thoughts. I'll be posting tomorrow when I'm not dead tired in more depth on 176.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by podium123456 »

VasudeVa wrote:

200 TONS OF IN YOUR FACE GD PERRY MASON LEVEL AWESOMENESS

Srsly. Freaking impressive summary of this entire slopfest.

[slow clap.gif]
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Fate »

MoI is town, so at least
I
won't die N1. MoI I'm under the impression that if you are a vanilla you should just claim D1 to make the scum weigh whether they should kill you or not.

Trust me on this one, I'll back you up if the VIs start hounding you for "anti-town" play, and point out that if you're alive longer THAT in and of itself is pro-town.

VV's GHOST AND NACHO SCUM TOGETHER SHEEPIN FATE! Is hilarious.

Him using the words "Fate-virgin" should be added to the wiki. In fact, if VV wants to write a page on "Fate-tells" and how to deal with me I would be more flattered than upset (because no one can ever TRULY out the way my playstyle catches scum, it is ever changing.)

VV your post assumes I am town though, yet you have not stated that in thread yet and your last stance was "FATES BEIN FATE HES NULL"

I take it your scumread of VV is gone entirely now Podium, since he has defended you?

HEHEHEHEH.

I have other secret reads and cases that I won't be revealing until other people check in.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by Fate »

And VV did you even READ the first reactions podium made to me? He didn't even start defending himself until it was clear I wasn't back down a good 5 pages in. Up until then it was all "HERPZ" and "DERPZ" and calling YOU scum for shoddy reasoning.

SO TRANSPARENTLY TOWN MY ASS
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Fate wrote:
Uh... yeah, because i did.* When have i said that i DIDN'T think you were serious?
"I WAS JUST ASKING IF YOU WERE SERIOUS OR NOT."

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO CONVINCE YOU YOU ARE INDEED SCUM?
I thought you were serious. I asked that question to find out if you really were. when i saw that you werent, that was it. Me questioning you doesn't mean that i really thought you weren't serious... it means that i didnt know for sure... hence the question.

i see where you are trying to go, but i dont think you can get there with what actually happened. i dont see conflicting/inconsistent/whatever stories here.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Fate »

But the way you PHRASED IT.

And the way you EXPLAINED said phrasing is here:
Fate wrote:
podium123456 wrote:i knew that whatever 'breadcrumb' you thought you found was nothing more than a made up scummy move on him... so i wanted to see what kind of ridiculous concoction you were going to come up with.
podium123456 wrote:i knew that whatever 'breadcrumb' you thought you found was nothing more than a made up scummy move on him... so i wanted to see what kind of ridiculous concoction you were going to come up with.
\/quote]

So your phrasing was off "what breadcrumb?" If your question was "why so serious?" "iz u 4realz?" "is that vote srs business?" WE WOULDNT BE HAVING THIS TALK.

And what's your explanation for that phrasing?
That you were trying to push a case on me if i had responded showing you what the breadcrumb was.

THATS WHERE THE INCONSISTENCY IS:
1. You are either confused, "ARE YOU FOR REAL FATE?"
OR
2. You are seeing a scum move, and asking "WHERE DAT BREADCRUMB AT?"
2a. How you even saw that as a scum move is BEYOND ME and further justifies my thinking that you retro-actively came up with your "thinking process" to explain away my case based on trying to create a "town thinking process" for the situation (aka "I thought you were doing something scummy fate! so I asked you to try to trap you!") instead of your actual scum thinking process, which was a gut rolefish that you thought would be harmless to ask in the RVS.

I CANT MAKE IT ANY CLEARER THAN THAT. LUCKILY WE HAVE MOI HERE TO MAKE SENSE OF YOUR FAILED SCUMHUNTING ATTEMPTS.

Also:

MoI showed your VV scum read disappeared. I question your apparent 180 flip onto a VV town read and buddying up to him calling his post sexy. IF you were town could he not be scum off the wagon trying to subtly defend you?
BUT NO. HES AUTO-TOWN CAUSE HE CALLED YOU TRANSPARENTLY TOWN, AMIRITE?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Fate »

Damn quote tags.

Also,
Is your read on me still null? Make a case analyzing my play, BESIDES calling it weird. TAKE A DAMN STANCE.

Your "null read" is just BEGGING for some VI town (luckily we don't seem to have any this game, though I can see Xeno or Zavie coming in as a wild card) trying to start a wagon on me for being "abrasive" or whatever and then you sliding onto a Fate wagon.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vasu. That's not right, man. Podium just called everyone on his wagon idiots, dawg. No significant ways himself defended he. Nope. Also, I disagree with your read on me... ITS WRONG BRO. YOU GOTTA LEARN TO READ THE REASONS DESPITE THE JOKING, MAN. READ THE REASONS. Also bro, give ya reasoning. You said I was a bully, you didn't say why. You said post #111, and didn't say why. It's all based on ignorance, man. You don't like this style of play, brosesame street. It's okay, though. You don't gotta hate on me like that.

MAGNA SOMEBODY GOTTA SAY A YES MAN DON'T BE PESSIMISTIC ALL THE DAMN TIME DON'T TRY TO BE A HERO NEITHER JUST HIDE BEHIND SOME PROTOWN DUDE AND DO YO THANG.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

While Frylock was making some calls, Shake went out to the front yard to socialize with the passing motorists and deal with his loss.
The only way he knows how: funneling liquor.

SHAKE. HEY, ASSHOLE, YOUR CAR LOOKS LIKE A BIG METAL CHOAD!
SHAKE. STOP OVER HERE LADY. YOUR BUTT WOULD BE A WELCOME ADDITION TO MY COLLECTION OF "THINGS I'VE LICKED PEANUT BUTTER OFF OF"
SHAKE. HEY BABY, WHY DON'T YOU COME SUCK MY-
FRYLOCK. Get in here, boy! You're making a racket!
SHAKE. I AM DEALING WITH MY GRIEF.
FRYLOCK. YOU'RE MAINLINING LIQUOR AND YELLING AT CARS
SHAKE. Everyone grieves differently...

FRYLOCK. Get the fuck in here.
Shake and Frylock go back in the house

FRYLOCK. So I've called in some people who I think might be responsible for this
SHAKE. Can we get more beer?
FRYLOCK. No.
SHAKE. Please?
FRYLOCK. No.

FRYLOCK. Ok, so we need to get the house ready, because soon all of our usual suspects will be here and we will figure out which one of them murdered Meatwad
pause

FRYLOCK. SHAKE GET UP OFF THE FLOOR.

Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by Seacore »

Mod, can we get some prods, 'The Butterfly' hasn't even posted yet. But prods on others would be good.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Yeah, we gonna kill that Zinive dude when he comes back.
If he comes back.
Hell, ima drop the podium case entirely and SLAUGHTER HIS ASS if he comes back.
Yup.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by Seacore »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Yeah, we gonna kill that Zinive dude when he comes back.
If he comes back.
Hell,
ima drop the podium case entirely and SLAUGHTER HIS ASS if he comes back

Yup.
Fantastic motivation for him to not lurk.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by podium123456 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:

The whole ‘That’s pure scum-reaction’ on regarding the non-existant breadcrumb is junk. Sorry, not convincing in the least.
Im not clear what you mean here... can you clarify.

MagnaofIllusion wrote: And I can’t say that his defensive posture and escalation into name-calling really sells me either. It’s clear frustration, but that can be any alignment.
I believe you will find that the name-calling originated on the other side.

And yes, when being attacked by 4 people (and 1 maniac) all at once, concerning conflicting theories, you may find a defensive posture appear from the defendant.

MagnaofIllusion wrote: Because the attack on Implosion was bad. It’s already been laid out but Seacore’s ‘I’m used to being wagonned so I am paranoid’ statement is soft self-meta and pointless. So Implosion was right to question it.
But it wasn't pointless... it was the
REASON
why he took fate (and nacho's) posts seriously. Besides that, his paraphrase was in a different universe as to what seacore was implying. a universe that makes the comment look overly scummy.

Do you think his paraphrase was accurate and non-scummy?

MagnaofIllusion wrote: Post 90 reinforces the lack of scum-hunting. Here he characterizes a post by VV as scummy. VV earns +scumpoints. Is that suspicion followed up on? Not at all. It’s just a pot-shot floating out into the ether that didn’t gain traction and thus is forgotten.

What more is there to follow up with? He asked a few no-thought questions.

If i had asked some little no-brainers like that, would you be as worried about me and scumhunting? Because i can easily pull 4 or 5 of those out of thin air.

MagnaofIllusion wrote: 160 where suddenly Seacore is obv-scum (what happened to VV?) after Fate laid the groundwork as to why Seacore might be worth suspicion is just moving a vote to move it.
+scumpoints doesn't mean top scum choice. it means +scumpoints.

tbh i haven't even read fate's posts regarding seacore.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by Fate »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Yeah, we gonna kill that Zinive dude when he comes back.
If he comes back.
Hell, ima drop the podium case entirely and SLAUGHTER HIS ASS if he comes back.
Yup.
NACHO, GET BACK IN THE DAMN MASON QT AND STOP OUTING OUR PLANS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN.

FFS. LET ME DO THE TALKING.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

FATE YOU BROKE THE COVER TOO DAMN EARLY

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by Fate »

WELL IF YOU MAKE POSTS LIKE THAT ITS GOING TO BE HARDER TO COVER IT UP AS A JOKE

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

JUST SAY GOODNIGHT AND YOURE GONNA BE BUSY AND POWERLURK UNTIL ZAVIE COMES BACK, AND HOPEFULLY THIS WILL ALL BLOW OVER.

K?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Podium is Town. I don't see Fate-virgin scum reacting to Fate like that. Fate's yelling would have hammered podium-scum into submission easily. He didn't submit, he tried to hunt scum and answered Fate's accusations at the same time.
¡Qué comico! Hemos de leer lo mismo, y tenía una visión completamente diferente de lo que sucedió en el final!

pedit:
you know i can't powerlurk.
my post restriction, remember? :/

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by Fate »

podium123456 wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:

The whole ‘That’s pure scum-reaction’ on regarding the non-existant breadcrumb is junk. Sorry, not convincing in the least.
Im not clear what you mean here... can you clarify.
He means my case on him is shit and not convincing. But HIS is all powerful and correct -_-
I believe you will find that the name-calling originated on the other side.

And yes, when being attacked by 4 people (and 1 maniac) all at once, concerning conflicting theories, you may find a defensive posture appear from the defendant.
The "he started it" defense? It doesn't matter if the theories are conflicting, your STORY changes and ADAPTS so as to properly defend each theory. INSTEAD of having one coherent line of town thinking we can all follow along with.
But wasn't pointless... it was the
REASON
why he took fate (and nacho's) posts seriously. Besides that, his paraphrase was in a different universe as to what seacore was implying. a universe that makes the comment look overly scummy.

Do you think his paraphrase was accurate and non-scummy?
What the hell? Implosion didn't say ANYTHING about me or nacho's posts.

What more is there to follow up with? He asked a few no-thought questions.

If i had asked some little no-brainers like that, would you be as worried about me and scumhunting? Because i can easily pull 4 or 5 of those out of thin air.
You know what TOWN would have included in this post? HOW YOUR READ ON VV HAS CHANGED SINCE THEN.

But no. You're all fuckin defense.
+scumpoints doesn't mean top scum choice. it means +scumpoints.

tbh i haven't even read fate's posts regarding seacore.
I'm glad you only read the thread to defend yourself. I mean, me being a NULL read (STILL WANT THIS ANSWERED) and all you might actually have wanted to READ my posts ESPECIALLY when they were about someone OTHER than you.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Podium just called everyone on his wagon idiots, dawg. No significant ways himself defended he. Nope. Also, I disagree with your read on me...
I only called one person on my wagon an idiot. Although you aren't far behind.
Nachomamma8 wrote: ITS WRONG BRO. YOU GOTTA LEARN TO READ THE REASONS DESPITE THE JOKING, MAN. READ THE REASONS. Also bro, give ya reasoning. You said I was a bully, you didn't say why. You said post #111, and didn't say why. It's all based on ignorance, man. You don't like this style of play, brosesame street. It's okay, though. You don't gotta hate on me like that.
"this style of play"... you mean shit for brains style?

all you have done is given the bob hope routine so far, and try to pile on me with nonsensical jibberish. the one time you tried to engage in a meaningful discussion with me, you ended up crapping out of your mouth and then acting like it was a work of art. he doesn't need to say 'why' he mentioned post 111... anybody with one eye and half sense could read post 111 and understand why it was bad.

i'll go ahead and tell you that it's because you were discussing/quoting something completely irrelevant to the discussion GW and i were having. i hope u c wut i did thur.

/rant
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:45 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Fate wrote: What the hell? Implosion didn't say ANYTHING about me or nacho's posts.
Hey spaz... the reason that doesn't make sense to you is because you completely missed the details of that exchange.

How bout you just let other people answer their own questions... especially if you are going to keep writing incorrect shit that i have to keep coming in to correct.

Fate wrote: But no. You're all fuckin defense.
How bout you get hit with 4-5 people all at the same time throwing accusations at you, and asking for you to respond to everything immediately. See how 'defensey' you might sound if you tried to keep everything on track.

And what exactly did you call it when i stopped in the middle of "accuse podium day 2010" to make a case against seacore? was that 'all fuckin defense' too? :roll:
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by Seacore »

podium wrote:And what exactly did you call it when i stopped in the middle of "accuse podium day 2010" to make a case against seacore? was that 'all fuckin defense' too?
I believe that's called an OMGUS defense ;)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”