Fringe Mafia (Game Over, role PMs posted)

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:40 am

Post by PogoStick »

unvote, vote SV

I'll get back to emp later
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

Town: 0-1
Scum: 1-1
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Quite a bit of reading I have to do XD I'm just going to skim through some parts for now.

@HOMJ- So i'm going to assume you don't beleive SV's post restriction?
emp wrote:I've been scumhunting being the first person to vote Hop today
Erm... What?
Emp wrote:Nowe I really am not going to talk about it any more.
See: "I don't have a good defense"

I'm beginning to lean towards empscum right now as a #2 scumpick if Ghost can't manage to do anything helpful.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Empking wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:
Empking wrote:EBWOP:
Strawman: "I don't remeber seeing a rule that says if you vote first you are automatically town"
YOU said you were scum hunting by voting first

YOU implied that by voting before they had a wagon to make it seem like you are not scum

I don't have to twist it cause you posted it in black and white
Provide quotes. I said that my voting before their was a wagon meant that I wasn't bandwagonning. Not that it was infallable evidence for me being town.

(Nowe I really am not going to talk about it any more.)
Empking wrote:
Smarg: I've been scumhunting being the first person to vote Hop today
and oner of the main proponents behind Furc. I might have been wrong about Furc and you might disagree with me on Hop but that doesn't mean I'm not scumhunting. Along with Hop, there's GW for possible scum

Hop: Taking quotes out of context to try and make a player look scummy is scummy itself. (The quote he quoted was in response to Hop having null and scum reads on everyone as we would expect from scum that doesn't want to get boxxed in but still feels the need to post their reads on everyone) Also if you actually want an increase in activity stop posting as much as you do.

also excluding your very 1st rvs vote here are your votes and reasons
Empking wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Fur

Using WIFOM to give himself town points.
Empking wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Hop

The two of them have been the scummiest to me for a long time but since they're balanced I feel that Noc's reasoning pushed Hop ahead of Furc.
Empking wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Fur

Simply awful.

your vote today
Empking wrote:
Vote: Hop
- Same as yesterday plus set up speculation.

OMG you are the best scum hunter this game has ever seen, town please follow emp because he is scum hunting yo
:roll:
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Doombunny9 wrote:Quite a bit of reading I have to do XD I'm just going to skim through some parts for now.

@HOMJ- So i'm going to assume you don't beleive SV's post restriction?
emp wrote:I've been scumhunting being the first person to vote Hop today
Erm... What?
Emp wrote:Nowe I really am not going to talk about it any more.
See: "I don't have a good defense"

I'm beginning to lean towards empscum right now as a #2 scumpick if Ghost can't manage to do anything helpful.
no I don't believe it anymore. BUT Even if he does have a post restriction, like the mod said you can't try and out-guess him (or some shit like that) so post restriction =/= automatic townie
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Empking »

DB: Are you really such an awful player that you think back and forths between two players are a good thing as opposed to an activity killer?

Do you have anything specific that I haven't answered?

Hop: Again stop purposely misintepreting me. I never said people should follow me.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Empking wrote:DB: Are you really such an awful player that you think back and forths between two players are a good thing as opposed to an activity killer?

Hop: Again stop purposely misintepreting me. I never said people should follow me.
that comment was sarcasm

This is my comment

and this is your head

I was not saying you were telling people to follow you but was sarcastically telling people they should because in reality they should be lynching you
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by PogoStick »

and did you really just call DB a bad mafia player, LOL
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Empking »

1. Stop misintepreting my comments. I clearly didn't think "OMG you are the best scum hunter this game has ever seen, town please follow emp because he is scum hunting yo " was serious but I also presumed it didn't come out of nowhere. Its clearly implying something.

2. What does "and did you really just call DB a bad mafia player, LOL" mean? (Are you budding him or trying to imply that there can only be one bad player in a game (excluding yourself))
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by PogoStick »

if you are pro-town how are you going to earn credibility with the players in the game if you insult them?

if I came in and saw someone insulted another player, no matter who it was I would vote them immediately

if you are trying to defend yourself there is no need for insults.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by PogoStick »

and who is straw manning now, twisting my words to imply I am buddying? wow you keep spiraling and flailing
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by Empking »

HopOnMyJoystick wrote:and who is straw manning now, twisting my words to imply I am buddying? wow you keep spiraling and flailing
I never said you were buddying, I was asking you whether or not you were buddying. Stop twisting my words. Also, you never answered my question; what did you mean?

When have I unfairly insulted a player?
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Maybe you didn't directly insult him but asking him if he is really that bad of a player is a sideways attemp to insult him
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by Empking »

HopOnMyJoystick wrote:Maybe you didn't directly insult him but asking him if he is really that bad of a player is a sideways attemp to insult him
Ha. I was actually trying to say that he didn't really think that a long boring back to forth was a good thing.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

In all honesty, something about this game just doesn't let me get IN to it. I've been trying, and I've had connection problems, which made it all the worse, but I can't really get into this game like I am with any of my other ones. I'm sorry, but I think for the enjoyment of everyone else, and for myself, and so that your, the mod's, game isn't marred by me not being at my best,
I think I need a replacement
. I apologize sincerely, and I don't like that I feel the need to have this happen.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:DB: Are you really such an awful player that you think back and forths between two players are a good thing as opposed to an activity killer?
So somehow thinking two people are pretty equally scummy makes me bad now? lolwut?
Emp wrote:Do you have anything specific that I haven't answered?
Nothing I can think of that HOMJ hasn't already pointed out.
Emp wrote:Hop: Again stop purposely misintepreting me. I never said people should follow me.
I don't see where HOMJ said you want people to follow you... Unless you think that bolded part before wasn't sarcasm XD
emp wrote:1. Stop misintepreting my comments. I clearly didn't think "OMG you are the best scum hunter this game has ever seen, town please follow emp because he is scum hunting yo " was serious but I also presumed it didn't come out of nowhere. Its clearly implying something.
I find it pretty fucking obvious what he was trying to say. I have no idea why you don't.

Unvote, Vote: Emp
other than all the things said about him he seems to be flailing a lot when pressure builds on him, constantly trying to find ways to blame HOMJ for "twisting his words" even though tats a pretty effing long stretch in some cases, and if you check the thread out, he starts begining to post a whole lot more when people begin suspecting him.

I also want to give Ghost's replacement a chance to say something.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by smargaret »

HopOnMyJoystick wrote:
Empking wrote:DB: Are you really such an awful player that you think back and forths between two players are a good thing as opposed to an activity killer?

that comment was sarcasm

This is my comment

and this is your head

I was not saying you were telling people to follow you but was sarcastically telling people they should because in reality they should be lynching you
Hop, how is this comment not just as insulting? You can't be hypocritical about this.

I'm looking forward to hearing from BV310.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by smargaret »

EBWOP:
@mod, I will be V/LA Tuesday through Sunday of this week visiting family for Thanksgiving.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by PogoStick »

smargaret wrote:
Hop, how is this comment not just as insulting? You can't be hypocritical about this.

I'm looking forward to hearing from BV310.
cause of his reaction when I posted it he clearly missed that it was sarcasm, hence it WENT OVER HIS HEAD :cool:
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by PogoStick »

yeah I'd like to hear from bv also and one of these days when someone says they will post a catchup post soon and doesn't I am going to suggest a policy lynch, I hate liars
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:36 pm

Post by bv310 »

Oh right, that's what I was supposed to do. Anyway, I'll get it done tomorrow.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Post by Empking »

FoS: Doombunny

Doombunny - Answer my questions with actual answers now (not "nothing that Hop hasn't mentioned".)

bv: Presume "OMG you are the best scum hunter this game has ever seen, town please follow emp because he is scum hunting yo!" isn't sarcasm. Using that supposition does that imply that I'm asking people to follow me. (The answers "no" before Hop- and DB try and twist that into something it isn't.)

Zang: If somebody sarcasticly says "town please follow emp because he is scum hunting yo" is it fair to presume that something prompted that and its not just a random comment.

Hop: Third time now:
I never said you were buddying, I was asking you whether or not you were buddying. Stop twisting my words. Also, you never answered my question; what did you mean?
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:35 am

Post by PogoStick »

no I am not buddying
and what I mean was it seemed like you just insulted a player (atleast that is how I took that comment) and it isn't a pro-town thing to say. Even if you didn't mean it as an isult, that whole statment wasn't very pro-town
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:54 am

Post by Empking »

What's "LOL" about it then?
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:00 am

Post by PogoStick »

cause I found it funny that you are flailing so bad
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:08 am

Post by Empking »

HopOnMyJoystick wrote:cause I found it funny that you are flailing so bad
That doesn't seem to fit with the quote to me. Or at least doesn't fit with the attitude you later professed about insults.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”