Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by Xine »

For you VV:
The case on AGar is basically this:
1. He is tunneling on Haylen like it's his fucking dayjob and is actively ignoring other options.
You do realize his vote is on UK right now?
Basically, he is capitalizing on Haylen's uselessness, constantly attacking her and pointing fingers towards her to appear like he is scumhunting. Whenever questioned about his Haylen vote, he proceeds to repeat the same bullshit about meta being trash and Haylen being useless.

Someone else pointed out that there are other useless players in this game, some of whom have suspicion on them from several people, why would he not go with one of them?
His attacks are so obviously his go-to whenever the alarm 'I need to look like I'm scumhunting' rings in his scum mind.
The only “support” he ever got on the Haylen thing was from me, and I had my own reasons, in fact I think he moved his vote to UK before I placed mine on Haylen. Where’s the alarm?
He continuously attacks Haylen on her uselessness(albeit true), and not updating his case.
How can he? She’s not exactly giving us anything new to work with
This is evidenced by his ISO #15, when AGar first attacked Haylen for not joining the Snake wagon and hoping over to the CJMiller wagon. Even after CJMiller and Snake's town flips, he proceeds to attack her, precisely to keep the illusion of scumhunt.
Have you considered that he actually thinks she’s scum?
2. He has a very convenient 'Meta is Trash', which can more be accurately expounded as 'Meta is Trash, don't use it to defend other people or I will be mean to you.....except for this one dude named AGar who's scum meta is 100% reliable, and it can be used as defense if ever he is wagoned and if he was scum in this game you won't catch him ever so don't vote for him, ever'.
Now that you put it that way, I can really dig that point. Shit! So much for my solid AGar=town read. I guess I’m gonna have to sit on this fence for a while.
Thanks a lot
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

Xine defending AGar is noted. Might be meaningless though. Just sayan.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

UK, did that post have a purpose? No, it didn't. Don't fencesit like that, love.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by Jack »

fence sitting is often a good thing. For the same reason that not sharing your scum reads often is, btw.

@Xine: why is Agar's vote on UK?
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:31 pm

Oh, I think it had a purpose. It just doesn't have a purpose *yet*, Nacho :P.

I'm not fencesitting, I merely lack data right now.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Jack, stop being reasonable.
Bear with me for a moment and see that I'm only active lurking until the weekend.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:56 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Xine wrote:You do realize his vote is on UK right now?
Sure I do! Why does he keep pointing out Haylen's uselessness when he wasn't even voting her? That's just him OMGUS-ing UK for voting him.
Xine wrote:Someone else pointed out that there are other useless players in this game, some of whom have suspicion on them from several people, why would he not go with one of them?
Why would he pick one instead going for multiple? (Answer:
He needed to look like he's consistent with his stances.
)
Xine wrote:The only “support” he ever got on the Haylen thing was from me, and I had my own reasons, in fact I think he moved his vote to UK before I placed mine on Haylen. Where’s the alarm?
The alarm was the wagon on him....and then he points fingers.
Xine wrote:How can he? She’s not exactly giving us anything new to work with
If you were paying attention, his first serious vote on Haylen was because of Haylen not voting Snake(flipped Town) and Haylen jumping over to the CJMiller wagon(Flipped Town.). Why hasn't he updated his case on Haylen based on his first accusation?
Xine wrote:Have you considered that he actually thinks she’s scum?
He's scummy enough to make me not consider. That's WIFOM I'm not willing to drink.
Xine wrote:Now that you put it that way, I can really dig that point. Shit! So much for my solid AGar=town read. I guess I’m gonna have to sit on this fence for a while.
Thanks a lot
I don't even understand what you're trying to say here.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:26 pm

Post by AGar »

Nocmen wrote:Also, AGar: What do you think of the other lurkers (Antihero, Lowell, etc) and do you think they are scummy?
Lurkers who aren't actively posting don't bother me. I do believe that's antihero atm.

Lowell, while doing really nothing, at least has the balls to put his money somewhere. It's something. He's willing to give out reads that aren't completely reactionary to a wagon on him.

Others... I dunno. I'd rather just see this day through with Haylen lynched, if not, counterwagon on UK until someone dies. I could be prone to a vote-hop onto another wagon not of the people I have mentioned.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

Yo. Checking in, gimme a few
days
hours to read the thread.
Justice will prevail
\m/
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Post by AGar »

Oh, look, Vas is still pushing my case that I've ignored flips. I haven't.

I'm going to rant here, hold please.

SINCE WHEN DID CALLING A PLAYER TOWN BEFORE A FLIP BECOME A TOWNTELL? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO COMMON SENSE. ALL I'M GONNA DO AS SCUM FROM NOW ON IS CALL SOMEONE TOWN BEFORE THEY GOT LYNCHED BECAUSE THAT SEEMS TO BE THE WAY TO GO. "OMG, XXXXX IS TOWN! DON'T LYNCH THEM" *XXXXX, TOWN BLAH, LYNCHED DAY #* "OMG, AGAR U SO TOWN!" SERIOUSLY. CALLING SOMEONE'S ALIGNMENT AND/OR DEFENDING A WAGON IS NULL ON IT'S OWN. YOU NEED TO SCRATCH PAST THE GOD DAMN SURFACE BEFORE YOU START GIVING TOWNREADS. JUST HANDING OUT TOWN READS LIKE THAT LEADS TO AN APATHETIC TOWN JUST WILLING TO LET ANYONE DO NOTHING AND SLIDE BY. APATHETIC TOWNS
LOSE
ALL THE TIME, FOR CHRISTS SAKE. WHAT HAPPENED TO ACTUAL ANALYSIS? GIVING REASONS BEYOND "BUSSING" AND "OMG CALLED HIM TOWN, SO NOT SCUM"

/rant

But seriously. You want "an update"?

Haylen ignored the wagon. Not defended SP for not being scum or said the reasoning was bad. Flat. Out. Ignored. The. Wagon. Her reason? There was too much else going on in the game at the time. WHAT ELSE WAS GOING ON?!?!?! NOTHING FFS. WE WERE ALL TALKING ABOUT SNAKE, THEN THE CJM WAGON CAME UP.

Haylen coyly slid onto the CJM town wagon. Yes, he was town. All the more motivation for 1) Scum to get behind a wagon. 2) Not be too vocal about it. HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT.

Where are her reads? Where are her positions? The only "read" she's given, is that I'm scum, which she didn't even get the fuel to until Nikanor pointed out a supposed slip. It's thinly masked OMGUS*. She doesn't have any actual reads, she's given no input to the game. She's stalled to do absolutely nothing so far. NOTHING. Ehn. Oh. Tee. Ach. Eye. Ehn. Jee. (Phonetically for you).

God damn.

* - OMGUS is not a scumtell. Don't even try and say I said it was. I said her only 'read' is OMGUS. Therefore, she has none. GFG.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:12 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

Vote:Antihero

Mini 1040 - Everyone's A Critic Version 2 ???

Other lynchables include Empking and Xine.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:34 am

Post by Nocmen »

AGar wrote:
Nocmen wrote:Also, AGar: What do you think of the other lurkers (Antihero, Lowell, etc) and do you think they are scummy?
Lurkers who aren't actively posting don't bother me. I do believe that's antihero atm.

Lowell, while doing really nothing, at least has the balls to put his money somewhere. It's something. He's willing to give out reads that aren't completely reactionary to a wagon on him.

Others... I dunno. I'd rather just see this day through with Haylen lynched, if not, counterwagon on UK until someone dies. I could be prone to a vote-hop onto another wagon not of the people I have mentioned.
But yet, isn't Anti doing the exact same thing as Haylen? What do you think about his actions with Azael Day 1, do you think that's buddying?

You're being contradictory. Or defending Anti.

UNVOTE: VOTE: AGar
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:43 am

Post by Jack »

OPPORTUNISTIC MUCH?!?!?!?!?
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:49 am

Post by Nocmen »

Jack wrote:OPPORTUNISTIC MUCH?!?!?!?!?
If you think it is, feel free to say so. But if he's going and basically saying "I'll vote Haylen for this reason, but not Anti/Lowell/Probably others for the same reason", I have a problem with that.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 2.06

AGar - 5 - Nikanor, VasudeVa, Haylen, Lowell, Nocmen
Antihero - 4 - Jack, UncertainKitten, LynchMePls, nopointinactingup
UncertainKitten - 3 - Nachomamma8, Empking, AGar
LynchMePls - 2 - eldarad, Antihero
Haylen - 1 - Xine

Not Voting: Glork, RedCoyote

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

V/LA: Glork, through Sunday (11-21)

Deadline: November 23

Random notes:

-- MMMbop is an awesome song. (Don't hate me.)
-- Deadline is just under a week....
-- Reminder: If no majority reached by deadline, there will be NO LYNCH
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:09 am

Post by Jack »

"Not Voting: RedCoyote"

You really
are
picky about rule 15 :p
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Nobody Special »

This is why the rule is there: I honestly didn't see it. Having been pointed out, though, it does not count.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:58 am

Post by LimMePls »

I'm sorry, I'm still back where Nocmen called me opportunistic for voting Antihero. That's how stunned I am.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote: Antihero
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Lowell »

unvote, vote anti
. The AGar wagon isn't happening-- and if it does, it'll be because a whole bunch of people show up at the last minute to be all "Meh, it's better than a no lynch," and we'll learn nothing from it either way. If we're going to lynch AGar (and we should), I'd like it to be with full participation. If we're going to purge someone at the last minute, it might as well be someone who has no intention of fighting back.

In other news, I still like vas a lot, and jack recently. nacho is getting better, UK is not. noc is going to be an excellent lynch tomorrow, since all he does is ask people what they think about lurkers, then do nothing with their responses. This game needs more engines than it has.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:53 am

Post by AGar »

Nocmen wrote:
AGar wrote:

But yet, isn't Anti doing the exact same thing as Haylen? What do you think about his actions with Azael Day 1, do you think that's buddying?

You're being contradictory. Or defending Anti.

UNVOTE: VOTE: AGar
Anti simply isn't posting. He could come back with some brilliant "OMG HERE ARE THE SCUMS AND WHY" post. Haylen is saying "OMG I'll post!" and then her next post is "I'm gonna post guys, swear!"

So you apparently can't read.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:58 am

Post by AGar »

Oh, and this was me during that rant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtvIYRrgZ04#t=2m40s

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:02 pm

That's OK Lowell. You still are an *amazing* lynch and I plan to make it happen as soon as we get your scumbuddies out of the way ^-^
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by Lowell »

Bring it on, sister.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:11 pm

Got Snake lynched didn't I? I was *wrong* there, but I got him lynched. Can't be wrong every time :P.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”